A Strong Source

Story Info
A seed donor is identified and taken.
1.3k words
3.7
27.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The craft ascended the ridge and then slowed.

Had anyone been out that early in the morning, they would have only heard a faint whoosh as the air brakes took effect.

"Strong source ahead captain , about to descend." said first officer Becky.

The captain nodded and sat back in her plush chair watching the view screen intently as the crosshairs settled onto a small housing estate on the periphery of Swindon. The level meters reading full scale deflection.

"Becky is that the strongest source yet?" asked the captain.

"Indeed so Maam" said Becky beaming. Her short skirt bouncing slightly as she hopped from foot to foot excitedly.

"Set us to land and then join the capture team." said the captain as she left the bridge "and don't forget I want samples before stasis this time please."

"Eye eye Maam" saluted Becky looking slightly embarassed.

...

John lived in a small semi on the outskirts of Swindon. He had just started a new job there with a higher salary and better prospects. "If you can survive the first week you can survive anything." he was always telling himself, luckily it was now Friday 2am so he had just one day to go till the weekend.

Unfortunately for him, sleep just wouldn't come. He lay there tossing from side to side and couldn't relax. The more he looked at the clock the more panic he felt about the forthcoming day and the less his chances of sleep.

He briefly thought of Dawn one of his new colleagues, she was blonde, intelligent and very cute. She wore tight suit skirts and had a lovely laugh. He felt his cock rise up and flop over onto his stomach.

Oh no he thought even less chance of sleep now.

...

Back at the ship Becky quickly called for a cloak check and watched as each girl disappeared and re- appeared. "Good" she said.

She quickly looked at her arm display which showed the level meters were now flashing red. "Quickly girls, move out on the double no time to loose!"

The team of girls left the ship, no-one near the park where it had landed would have seen anything except for the sudden large compacting of four areas of the pitch.

The team had to be quick, invisibility takes huge energy and the storage units only had enough for a few minutes. Of course the other drawback of being part of an invisible team is you don't know where the others are. For that reason they kept strict spread out formation. The six girls sprinted down the street.

As they drew near to the target they each briefly flickered into visibility intermittently and ran up the small path and came up to the front door.

"Blam!" the door flew back into the house, splinters littering the place. The impact hit the whole house but was so quick it was just one sudden noise and then relative silence. Anyone hearing it outside the house would just think it was thunder or a car backfiring. The girls rushed into the house and spread out. Emma was the first to climb awkwardly up the strange hill of wooden planks leading to the upper deck?, she was amazed at how backwards this planet was, don't they have lifts? She saw the target sat up in bed looking terrified and pounced, all her training coming to the fore. The target hardly struggled, such was his surprise, and she managed to get the immobilising neck brace on him in seconds. From that point on he would be unable to move or speak.

The others came rushing up the stairs and joined her each grabbing the target and manhandling him out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

In the hall they stood him up, checked the readings by holding the meter to his crotch, it flashed and beeped wildly. They smirked as they saw his erection. In a hurry they attached an invisibility device to his wrist, they all flickered out of visibility and ran back to the ship.

...

Blam...

"What the hell!" exclaimed John as he felt as much as heard the house shake. He heard footsteps and was just getting out of bed when something or someone landed on him. He was about to fight back when he felt something click around his neck and suddenly he was a passenger in his own body. He tried to move but he couldn't.

"Hey!" he said except nothing came out. His heart was racing, he just felt sick to his stomach and more hands grabbed him and bodily lifted him up and out of the room and then downstairs! Amazingly he saw young women flickering on and off. As he passed the door he thought, that's going to take a bit of fixing. Amazingly his body disappeared and he felt himself being carried out and down the path. He felt more embarrassment than anything else he knew he was in his pyjamas with a huge flagpole erection sticking out but at least it was invisible.

Down the road, up in the air and then blackness as a door closed with a muted thud. He felt himself being carried about and then layed back on something soft. The hands left him, a light came on and he found himself lying on a bench in a small room with some shelving chairs and tables. He still couldn't move but was a bit relieved to see his cock had at least gone down. In the room at his side suddenly a woman appeared, he jumped, it wasn't like she had just walked in, she was just there instantly.

She didn't look like a hologram, why is it all holograms in sci-fi films flicker, John thought to himself. She was dressed in 1920's style but otherwise appeared quite normal. "Hello" she said, "Do not panic you are not in any danger. You have, been borrowed, but do not worry."

"I myself was borrowed to make this presentation to you. I repeat you are not in danger. The people who have taken you wish to use you for a time, you will not be harmed but please understand you do not have a choice. Parts of your brain may be turned off, and in your case your speech, but they will eventually be restored to you."

"I know this is a lot to take in, but I can promise you that after about 10 years you will be returned, as was I when I was first taken. I will leave you now to consider this. Good luck." she winked and suddenly wasn't there.

After a few minutes a door opened and two girls walked in dressed in shiny white minidresses. "Hello, have they played you the recording yet?" said the first girl brightly.

John tried to say yes but couldn't, he found he could only nod slightly. "Goodie, well we're here to collect the samples." she said moving over to John's side and undoing his pyjama bottoms.

John suddenly felt a surge of hardness as the pretty girl took his cock in her small hand. She started massaging it up and down.

Oh John thought, his cock rising incredibly fast. The other girl had moved around to his other side and had pulled off his pyjama bottoms fully and was kissing his thighs and massaging his heavy balls.

The girls were so pretty and John was so charged, he felt his balls rising rapidly. As the first girl stroked him up and down he built up and overflowed, gasping as he came massively. He looked down shuddering and cumming wildly. He saw his cum rapidly flooding a container.

As John subsided the girls held up the container. "That's the most I've ever seen, were going to have so much fun with you." said the first girl. The girls excitedly left with the container obviously very please.

John could do nothing but lay there amazed.

Suddenly the 1920's woman was by his side again.

"You have been selected as a seed donor as your genitals are above average. A team of girls will be assigned to you and you will be milked five times a day. Good day." she disappeared.

-The end-