A Strong Woman Meets Her Master

Story Info
She meets you.
3.5k words
4.54
24.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garth
Garth
6 Followers

After many online and telephone conversations, you had finally decided we should meet face-to-face and have selected a hotel midway between our locations for this, our first meeting.

I was given a room number, date and time. I arrived about 15 minutes late. (I always seem to be late no matter how I structure my time. I tend to get side tracked in my preparations and lose sight of the time.)

I got out of my car and walked about 20 feet before I felt a vague sense of presence behind me. Frightened I whirled about but could see no one. However, I still had that powerful feeling of another presence. I walked a few more feet, glancing about me constantly, quietly attempting to determine where the feeling was emanating from, not wanting to seem paranoid but still being watchful.

About 30 feet from the entrance I felt the presence again, very strongly this time. Not a menacing presence, more a feeling of solidity and strength. I began to move more quickly towards the entrance. As I walked the last few feet toward the entrance I stopped and glanced around me every few seconds.

As my hand reached for the door I heard, more in my mind than in my ear, your voice seductively calling me. More like a whisper of emotion than an actual voice. I cast about looking for you but saw nothing.

Again, I reached for the door only to hear

your voice telling me to turn around. I slowly turned, expecting to see nothing, certain it was my imagination playing tricks. Only to find you

standing silently in the shadows behind me.

You stood and waited for me to approach you. I felt frozen in place. You never moved, only waited patiently, certain of the outcome. I finally felt myself move toward you as you stood still as a statue in the deepening shadows. I stood before you, waiting for you to speak, or to move, or simply to acknowledge my presence.

You stood for a long moment more and finally, as I felt I could stand the silence no longer, your voice softly said "You're late".

I opened my mouth to apologize, to explain, to excuse, only to find I couldn't summon the words.

"It was rude of you to make me wait for you. I was concerned for your safety, little one."

Strangely I felt the urge to fall to my knees before you and beg forgiveness, an unusual response for me to have for simply having been late. Not even late enough to be considered "fashionably late".

You reached out and slid your hand into my hair, cupping the back of my head as you pulled me to you, stopping mere inches from your body. Your presence, more than your hand, held me immobile.

As I gazed into your eyes I felt the first fluttering of desire within me. The first hint of wetness between my legs, my breath coming a bit quicker, my heart beat becoming more rapid, a

warm flush upon my body. I thought you would kiss me but you simply held me there and gazed into my eyes. Satisfied at something you saw there you

finally slid your hand to the center of my back and urged me forward the last few steps toward the door.

As we walked I felt an almost surreal sense of peace, of finally coming home. An odd sensation as I had never been here before. However, I knew the feeling had less to do with the location than it did with your presence.

As we reached the main lobby I wondered again why you directed me to come through the main lobby when you had made a point of saying the room was

close to the west side entrance door. I began to ask but feeling a bit off balance already at your reaction to my being late, I said nothing.

You stopped as we reached the hotel lobby and turned me to you. In a soft voice you said “I had thought to be spare you this...” as you reached into your pocket and withdrew what looked like a much more elegant and softer version of a dog collar and leash.

As I stared in astonishment you reached and

clasped the collar around my neck. My hand immediately went to the collar, feeling it circling my neck, trailing down to find the attached lead. In anger I pulled at the collar to unfasten it, only to find it securely locked

in place.

I angrily hissed back “Remove this immediately. I am not your pet to collar and parade about. You said we would discuss this.”

You gently responded “Yes, you are, my little one. And so we would have, had you shown me due consideration. I still would have collared you but not like this. From now on you will fasten the collar yourself before you enter my presence. I sought this time to spare you the ordeal of having to be so publicly collared, as it is your first time. I would have preferred to do so

slowly and in the privacy of the room. But as you did not think to spare me the discomfort of having to wait publicly for you earlier, I find I have little thought to spare you this public display of obedience now.”

You turned from me and simply began to walk through the lobby. I had no choice but to follow or simply to be dragged after you. My face burning in humiliation, I quickly trotted after you, attempting to walk beside you to make the collar and leash less noticeable. But your quick pace only permitted me to follow at your back, leash taut between us.

People stared and whispered, but one look at your face convinced them not to interfere. One look at the fierce determination in your face and I simply lowered my head, tears trailing down my cheeks as I followed you.

We entered the room and I looked about. Nothing frightening, just a hotel room similar to many I had stayed in for business or pleasure over the

years. I turned to you and as I did, I felt you gently put your hands on my shoulders, with only the very slightest of pressure urging me to my knees.

I fought off the urge to kneel as I looked into your eyes, wondering what I would see there. Simply a calm determination.

In a soft gentle voice you whispered "You have much to apologize for. It was unkind to keep me waiting. And to cause me to worry for your safety."

I continued to look into your eyes, mesmerized by the emotions I saw flickering there. A fierce

determination, the remains of your concern at my being unaccountably late, the first trace of lust, a hint of the powerful intelligence combined with a sense of humor that makes you so much you, and finally that innate sense of

command that attracted me so strongly to you to being with.

Seeing your expression change to simply the command to comply, I felt myself without any

conscious volition on my part begin to slip to my knees before you, the urge to beg your forgiveness powerful and, finally, a strange sense of freedom.

The collar was a constant reminder of my earlier transgression. And of your strength and power.

I slowly went to my knees before you, gazing into your eyes the entire time.

I saw no sense of satisfaction there, only a feeling of rightness. Your hand caressed the top of my head and you softly said "Please me".

As I began to look frightened your voice continued

"Show me how sorry you are for having

caused me unnecessary concern for your welfare. I take your safety very seriously and, thus, waited for you in the parking lot to spare you the need

to come to me alone in the dark."

I saw in your eyes the truth of that statement and the remains of the unnecessary pain I caused you. My hands moved slowly to touch you.

Uncertain of how to proceed I once again looked

into your eyes, begging some direction, a hint of what you desired.

"Comfort me, little one. Give me pleasure to erase the pain you caused."

I slowly put my hand to your leg, watching your eyes to see if this is what you wanted.

Satisfied with what I saw there I slowly slid my hand up your thigh. Trembling I slid my fingers over your now apparent arousal. Stroking you,

nails scratching lightly over the hardness there. Finally I began to slide your zipper down, watching your eyes the entire time.

Was this what you wanted, needed from me? As your zipper ended its descent I slipped my

trembling fingers inside to touch you, stroke you, and finally to gently pull you from your trousers.

You were achingly erect at this point. Your

hand came to cup my head, urging me forward gently. Eyes closed, I rubbed the softness of my cheek against you, savoring the feel of your skin and the very masculine scent of you. I felt you turn my head toward you and I slowly ran the tip of my tongue along the length of that lovely hardness.

I heard your intake of breath as the warmth of my tongue and softness of my lips caressed you. I began to lick as a cat does; soft, small flicks of my tongue over the length of you. Wetting you and tasting the flavor that I would come

to know as uniquely yours. My mouth finally enveloped you, warmth and wetness surrounding you, lips alternately firm and soft as I stroke the length of you in and out of my mouth, taking you deeper into my mouth.

For many minutes I lovingly lick and suck at the hardness you had so generously allowed me to taste. Your hands in my hair, guiding me to the rhythm and movements which felt best to you. Feeling you urge me to take you as deep as

possible, vainly attempting to swallow the hard length of you and then feeling you slide out until only the tip remains within my mouth. Only to thrust back into the heat of my mouth again, and again.

I lose track of time as I lovingly savor the gift you have given me. Suddenly I feel you slide completely out of my mouth and I whimper

protestingly.

You pull me to my feet and simply say "Undress for me, all except your panties. Leave those on for my pleasure." I slowly take off each piece of clothing, my sheer blouse first, shyly exposing my breasts in their lacy bra. Next I remove my short skirt, leaving me attired only in my lacy

bra, sheer panties, garter belt and silk hose.

As I look into your eyes I see only masculine approval and am comforted that you find me so appealing. I slowly remove my bra, allowing my full breasts to fall forward for your view. You hand comes to cup and mold my breast. Your fingers find and tweak the nipple, causing it to become erect. I can feel myself blush but also

feel the deepening of arousal within me.

I bend and begin to remove the silk stockings, only to hear your husky voice say "I have changed my mind. Leave those and the garter belt on also."

I now stand before you clad only in the soft lace garter belt, silk stockings and sheerest of panties. I pick up my blouse and skirt and begin place them carefully on the chair behind me. As I

bend to place the last piece of clothing on the chair I feel your hand cupping me through my panties from behind.

I freeze, moaning slightly as I feel your fingers press into me. I feel your knee between my legs urging my legs further apart, to more fully expose me to your gaze. Embarrassed but somehow excited at the same time, I stay in the position you have placed me.

Bent over, clad only in the sheerest of panties, lacy garter belt and silk stockings; your hands roving over me, sampling the textures of my most

intimate places. Your hand pulling my panties into the space between my cheeks, baring my buttocks to your gaze.

Blushing furiously now I try to straighten up only to feel your hand on my neck, upon the collar, holding me bent over in place as you softly say "This is for my pleasure, little one.

You owe me this in apology."

I slowly bend forward again as I silently

acknowledge the justice of what you have said. Your fingers now reach into the space between my legs and you press two fingers inside that soft,

womanly place within me. Slowly stroking them in and out as I begin to whimper in need. Each stroke only serving to increase my arousal and the desire to feel you there.

Now your fingers are wet, coated with the essence

of my need. Deeper and harder, again and again, your fingers delve into that moist heat, bringing me to a state of intense arousal.

I feel your hand pulling my panties down now, leaving me clad only in my lacy garter belt and silk stockings. I hear your intake of breath as you pause to appreciate the view of my bare buttocks raised before you, the soft lace of the garter belt holding up the sheerest of silk stockings.

I sense your hand slowly caressing my inner thigh, now running your hand down my leg, feeling the sheer silk of my stockings glide beneath your hand, my waist encircled only by the soft lace of the garter belt.

My buttocks are now fully exposed, not only to your gaze but to those questing fingers. Your

hand stroking me hard now, fingers thrusting deeply until they are buried within me. Finally I feel your fingers withdraw and you pull my hips to you.

The feeling of that hard, hot length probing and finding the entrance you have so sweetly made ready. Feeling you pause and then thrust deep within me. Feeling no pain, only intense arousal at finally feeling you within me.

Your hand tugs on the leash, forcing me to bend more fully, providing you deeper access. Your hands are now on my shoulders, holding me tightly in place as you begin to thrust hard within me. Each stroke surging into me, forcing me hard against your hands as they hold me locked into place.

Feeling you pounding into me, driving hard, your legs locked as your hands force me back to meet each thrust. I can feel myself close to climaxing. Whimpering in need, begging you to stop and then… not to ever stop. No longer concerned with the collar or lead, only with my need for you, for your control and this most intimate act of domination.

Feeling your body covering me as a stallion does a mare. Hearing you whisper “You aren’t

permitted to cum yet. You will wait for my permission.”

Almost screaming in need now, I have no thought for modesty, only to beg you to allow me to cum.

You continue to drive into me, hands hard upon my shoulders. I’ll have bruises there tomorrow but no thought for them tonight. Your thrusts driving

me, making it harder to hold back. Biting my lip in an attempt to contain the fierce arousal you have unleashed within me. Finally I hear you whisper

“Cum for me, my little one. Cum now!”

With a whimper of gratitude I begin to cum, bucking beneath you, arching my back into you, feeling a loss of time and place as my soul splinters. I can feel myself tightening hard around you, muscles stroking and sucking at you, the incredible wetness and heat that engulf you as I continue to cum.

Finally collapsing back against you, your arms all that keep me upright, breath harsh within my throat. I am amazed to find you still hard and thick within me.

I hear your voice commanding me to my knees. I feel your body forcing me down, bending me into position before you. My knees hit the carpet and my hands go before me to keep me from simply collapsing. I can feel your rampant arousal now against my buttocks. Rubbing yourself against me, one hand on my hip as the other goes to my neck, grasping the collar and forcing my head down to the floor.

Positioning me exactly as you want, allowing no interference from me as I begin to question what you want, why you want me on my knees like this before you.

Your voice harsh “You are mine to command, to use as I see fit, are you not?”

I feel the sting as your hand comes down hard upon my bare buttocks. Again and again. Feeling the intense heat and, yes, desire created by your hand.

Finally, crying softly, whimpering now, I quietly answer

“Yes, Master”.

“Yes, Master, what?” you harsh reply.

“I am yours, for your pleasure, to use as you see fit, Master”

“It is well that you understand that now, little one. It would be hard upon you later if you

did not.”

I feel your hands softly caress my hot and stinging buttocks, soothing and gentling me. Forcing me behind higher into the air, you pull my cheeks apart and I feel a hot wet presence licking at that most intimate of places.

Startled, I begin to straighten up only to feel a harsh tug on the leash and the command to stay still.

Your tongue flicks around and into that place I

formerly thought of as only mine. I begin to plead

“Please, Master, not there.”

Suddenly I feel your fingers probing, pushing into the tight space made only somewhat ready by your tongue. I gasp in pain as I feel your

fingers forcing their way inside me. I hear your voice softly telling me to relax, to trust you, reminding me that what was mine is now yours; to enjoy, to savor, to use as you see fit. Now your fingers press deeply as my body slowly stops fighting your invasion and begins to relax.

I feel your fingers forcing that tightest of places to open wider. Your fingers are stoking in

and out now. The pain is almost gone and in wonder I begin to feel myself becoming highly aroused at this most intimate of trespasses. My hips now involuntarily thrusting back toward those questing fingers.

In and out, deeper and deeper your invasion goes. Finally I feel you withdraw your fingers as I surprise myself by begging you not to. You chuckle and tell me not to worry, I won't be empty for long.

I feel the hard, thick force of your erection pushing itself inside of me. My body initially tightens up at the gentle force and necessary stretching of this final invasion. Your hands

pet and gentle me as I slowly relax and you slide deeper within me.

Your body is now hot and ready behind me. Your hands on my hips, locking me in place as you begin to thrust within that sweetest, tightest of places. My muscles tighten around you, caressing the hard length of you as you thrust harder and deeper.

Your pace increases as you force me to hold still and simply accept you. I want so badly to arch my hips to you, begging for more. I have no shame now. I am totally your creature. I'm softly begging you to take more, deeper, harder. Your hands pulling me hard onto you as you continue to thrust, deeper and harder.

Your voice now urgently commanding me

to cum for you, to give you that which you seek… my total surrender. Your command giving me rein to move as I must now. My hips thrust backwards to meet your body, to impale myself upon you. Your body slams into mine as we begin to move together, seeking that ecstasy that only you can provide. My head is pulled back by your hand on the collar and I'm whimpering, making animalistic sounds of need and intense desire as I begin to cum.

My body trembles with the force of my orgasm. I feel your hands tighten hard on me as you finally begin to cum. Your body bent over mine, claiming what is yours by right. Driving me forward with the force of your strokes as you reach your climax, deep within that part of me you want and need so much.

I hear you growl as you spurt deep and hot within me, claiming me as yours. For long moments you hold me tight as you thrust again and again within that most intimate of places. As we gasp and moan, we slowly slide to the floor, your body cushioning mine as instinctively you protect me from harm.

Your arms around me, your hardness still deep inside me, you whisper softly "Apology accepted".

Garth
Garth
6 Followers