A Stronger Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatieTay
KatieTay
374 Followers

As she turned me over onto all fours and knelt beside me, gently fisting me from behind as she often did, enjoying the way I was basically a shivering puddle of melted butter at her touch, a thought kept intruding into the forefront of my consciousness. Making love to Ashley was so sweet, so wonderful. I didn't really want anyone else to ever experience it, selfishly enough. They could find their own partners to be happy with – Ashley was mine.

But to measure myself against another woman who wanted the same thing... to see if I could please Ashley by letting her see just how hard I would fight for her... to find out if I was "worthy" of the pleasure Ashley gave me every single day...

As I came, clenching on Ashley's little fist, my body jerking in ecstatic spasms, I was thinking of something different for a change. Normally I just thought of her as she made me orgasm, and all was good. But this time, I imagined myself slamming Donna's arm down onto the table... taking my victory kiss... Donna's weeping face at my crotch level as I held her down, as she mouthed the word "mercy" while looking up at me... all while Ashley watched.

I would make it happen, come hell or high water. I would do my Ashley proud.

KatieTay
KatieTay
374 Followers
12