A Stud Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ashley was nineteen months, Emily had gotten pregnant again after we managed to get one of many repeat performances out of Kris.

He had been seeing a younger woman briefly, but she hadn't satisfied him the night in question and he was still horny.

Of course, wanting a sibling for Ash, we invited him over for a threesome.

Nine months later, she gave birth to the son we would raise together, DJ.

We now had our little family, though Emily has continued to fuck Kris, with my blessing of course.

She'd gotten her tubes tied after having DJ (who looks like his mom, by the way), and she says the sex is much better because of it.

But with the kids around, we have to be a bit more discreet with our three-person private "party."

I say the hell with science; there's nothing like good old fashioned "stud service." It's certainly made me and Emily the happiest we have ever been now that we have the family we've dreamed of.

12