A+ Student

Story Info
Katrina stays after... And ends up doing more than study.
4k words
4.07
100.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into my last class of the day, Biology, the first one there as usual. I actually ran to the classroom everyday so I would be the first one there and would have more time to... ah... appreciate the teacher.

Dr. Allen wasn't a tall man, but he wasn't short either, being about five inches taller than my five-foot-three self. He had brown, mussed up hair and dark blue eyes, the color of the sky on the edge of night. When he smiled- which was all of the time- he showed a dimple in his right cheek. He had a strong jaw line that angled out so his facial structure was wider than it was narrow, something I preferred. Dr. Allen had rectangular glasses that made him look intelligent (which he was anyways) and, in my opinion, sexy. I even liked the look of his large, strong hands and his nose which was small and nicely shaped (for a nose). The only thing I absolutely hated about him was his ring finger on his left hand. More specifically, I hated the wedding ring he wore there. And his wife. Even though I had never met Mrs. Allen, I hated her with a burning passion.

I didn't just like Dr. Allen for his looks (which caused a lot of the girl's hearts in my school to skip a beat or two), I also loved his personality. He was kind, trusting, honest, funny, intelligent, happy... must I go on? He was everything. And he was hers. I had the biggest crush on him. And honestly, I knew I was crushing hard on a guy I could never have. It's like I wanted to get my heart broken. Because if I was being honest with myself, it was more than just a crush—I think I was in love.

As I sat down in my seat, I watched him as he hurried about the room, putting everything in place for that day's class. He was really skinny, but also athletic looking. There wasn't an ounce of fat on him, but he still had a little muscle, which made him look more intelligent than if he had been extremely muscular and, of course, it made him look sexier. Sometimes, if I was being honest, my eyes would travel downwards, trying to imagine the size of... ah... certain parts of him and also how it would feel to run my hands over his hard, flat stomach. Throughout the lessons I could not take my eyes off of him, except for when he looked at me. Then I would quickly cast my gaze downwards, to my paper, feeling a blush always on my cheeks.

That lesson was like any other... every class I felt as though he were staring at me more than any other person in the classroom, but maybe that was because I was so attracted to him, or maybe because I sat in the front row. Normally I hated the front row and would opt for the furthest seat back possible in any other classroom, but when it came to Biology, I fought for that front seat, right in front of his desk. Right in front of him. Sometimes I wondered if he could tell that I liked him. Everyone else knew because they all thought that it was pretty obvious. Every moment I wasn't in another class, I spent in that classroom, talking to him, asking him questions. And I couldn't stop laughing and smiling whenever I did talk to him. It got so bad that if my friends couldn't find me, they would just go to the Bio classroom. 98% of the time I was there.

"You're staying after, right?" Dr. Allen asked at the end of class.

"Yeah—you said that you would go over my summary with me." I nodded, my heart racing wildly in my chest. I bit my lip to try to stop from smiling, something I couldn't seem to keep myself from doing whenever he was around. The bell for the end of the school day rang and as the class started filing out of the room, I took out my summary. He came around and sat in the chair next to me. The desks we used sat three to one desk, so there was nothing between us. There he was, not two feet away from me, sitting there with that gorgeous smile on his face, his dimple showing.

We started going over my summary, but I couldn't focus. I was too caught up in trying to breathe normally and not grab his face and kiss him right there. Or rip off his clothes.

"Katrina? Katrina?" Dr. Allen tried to get my attention.

"Oh gosh I am so sorry! I'm just a little... distracted today," I blushed, having apparently zoned out in my efforts to act normally around him.

"It's alright... boy troubles?" He smiled his crooked smile at me, showing off his dimple.

"No..." I said blushing and trying to hold back a smile, making it obvious that it was exactly that.

"You want to talk about it? You don't have to tell me who it is," He offered.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a guy I really like... who already has someone else," I explained quickly, keeping it extremely vague, not mentioning that the guy was married, or that he happened to be that guy.

"Do you talk to him at all?" Dr. Allen inquired politely, but he did seem genuinely curious.

"Yeah... everyday," I sighed.

"Well, don't worry, he'll notice you soon enough and if this guy's worth anything at all, I think he'll like what he sees," he encouraged, seeming surprisingly passionate about it, though.

"Thanks, but I don't think so," I shook my head slightly.

"Don't be so sure," Dr. Allen told me, leaning in to look over my summary again. My breathing quickened noticeably as he leaned in towards me and he looked up for a moment with a look in his eyes. At that moment I knew that he had figured it out. The look in his eyes was one of surprised and understanding, and one that let me know I was screwed.

We were on the third page of my summary out of the nine when his knee hit mine, sending an electric shock through my body. I froze, but Dr. Allen didn't move his leg at all, continuing to read my summary and explain what needed to be fixed. I didn't move my leg either and became hyper-aware of everything that was going on. On the fifth page, his pen ran out of ink, causing him to get up and get a new one. As he walked past me his hand grazed against my back, making my heart skip a beat or ten. Dr. Allen got his new pen and, instead of sitting down next to me like before, opted to instead stand behind me and make some corrections over my shoulder. I felt his breath on my neck and his arms were so close that if they had moved three inches closer on each side he would have been hugging me. He talked as he wrote, explaining everything, but I wasn't listening to him. I couldn't. He was so close to me, and I had to remember how to breathe. All of a sudden, he decided to get up and close the door to his room.

"I need to talk to you," he told me, turning around to face me again.

"Yeah?" I managed to get out, my lips dry and my breathing slightly off.

"What's this boy's name? The one you like?" My eyes grew wide and my slightly off breathing completely stopped. What was he doing? Why was he asking this?

"Oh, no one. Really—it's, it's just this... this guy I know he... he's no one," I stuttered nervously.

"Really? If he's no one, then you won't mind telling me his name," Dr. Allen countered.

"I just feel slightly uncomfortable telling you, since you're like a teacher and all... I don't know... it's just some guy. No one, really," I insisted. He walked over to my desk and looked at me in the eyes, obviously questioning the truth in what I was saying.

"Since you keep insisting on calling him a 'guy' instead of a 'boy,' answer me this one question truthfully—is it me?"

My heart stopped. I stood there wide-eyed for a moment, unsure of what to do. My mouth dried up and I had no idea what to say. After a long moment, I finally spoke.

"No. That's- that's crazy. You're married and-and you're a lot- a lot older than me and-and my-my teacher. No, no." I shook my head, biting my lip.

"Really? And you're telling the truth now?" I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. I was blushing a deep red as it was, I didn't need my words to give anything else away. He leaned in close to me so his face was a few inches from mine.

"I think you're lying," he whispered, not unkindly, a small smile on his face. My breathing was heavy and for some reason I couldn't seem to keep my eyes off of his lips. My lips on the other hand, were completely dry, so I licked them lightly to keep them from staying dry as a boneyard. Before I could say anything to counter his thought, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. My eyes were completely open in surprise now, my breathing as fast as a race horse. Dr. Allen looked into my eyes for a moment before he closed his and kissed me gently on my lips. He pulled his head away, his eyes never once leaving mine. My heart had completely stopped and I stood there in shock for one long moment.

"I correct my statement," he whispered to me, smiling slightly, "I know you're lying." Without allowing me to say a word, he picked me up and sat me on the desk, still looking into my eyes. His hands on my waist, he kissed me gently again, keeping his lips on mine. I kissed him back, closing my eyes as well and putting my hands around his neck. He bit softly on my lip, nibbling it gently and smiling at me. I smiled back, still in shock that this was really happening- to me of all people!

When he went back to kissing me, his tongue fought for access into my mouth. I allowed it in, twisting my tongue with his as our kisses grew deeper, more passionate, and hungrier. My hands traveled down, running along the flat planes of his chest as we kissed. My hands moved up and down and, when I reached the bottom of his flat stomach by his pants, he would let out a soft moan against my lips, causing me to smile in satisfaction.

His hands grasped the ends of my shirt and pulled it up, grazing the sides of my breasts lightly and pulling it over my head. He smiled at me as he did so, never taking his eyes off of mine. His hands cupped my face gently and for a moment he held it there, gazing into my eyes with a smile on his face. My hands settled around his waist as we stared into each other's eyes; I was finally able to look at him as I had always wanted to and I sometimes had anyways—with love.

Dr. Allen pulled my face to his and kissed me roughly, savagely as I pulled off his tied and quickly undid the buttons of his shirt, my hands shaking. I pulled it off of him, breathing heavily and breaking away from the kiss to stare at the hard planes of his chest and the defined outlines of his abs. I lightly traced my fingers along his chest and stomach, making him moan lightly and close his eyes. I smiled wickedly and pulled him towards me to kiss him again, this time more passionately than before. His fingers ran up and down my spine lightly a few times, sending shivers through my body, before he reached for the clasp of my bra and undid it in one swift motion, throwing the garment to the side and moving his lips down to my neck. As he softly kissed and nibbled I moved my head to the side, allowing him more access, moaning and sighing in pleasure, eyes closed. My nails gently scraped his back as he moved lower, cupping my breasts in his hands and smiling up at me for a moment before putting one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking and biting it gently, making me arch my back and groan in pleasure. As he moved to my other breast I knotted my fingers through his hair and held his head in place, reveling in the feel of his teeth gently nibbling my nipples, his warm tongue caressing it gently.

I put my face level to his and kissed him again, taking his attention away from my breasts somewhat, as he was still kneading them in his hands while I kissed him. My hands wandered down to his belt, which I undid and pulled through all the loops in his pants in one quick move. Slowly, I unzipped his pants, making sure to take my time caressing him as I did so, which made him groan against my lips. Finally, I pulled his pants down all the way and he kicked them off to the side hurriedly, allowing me better access to his underwear.

I slid off the desk and knelt down before him, eye level with his 'package' which, from the looks of it, was large and throbbing, aching to be touched. Gently I peeled away his underwear (boxer briefs, not tighty-whities, thank god), allowing him to kick those off to the side as well, but not before I gasped in surprise. It was huge and pulsing, and I wanted it so badly it was indescribable. I needed him inside me.

Instead I licked the tip of his cock and took it gently into my mouth. I massaged his balls with my hands as my mouth sucked his large cock in and out of my mouth, my tongue caressing every party of it. He groaned loudly as I did this, pushing my head farther onto his cock, forcing me to take it deeper and deeper each time.

"I'm going to come," he warned me meaningfully, looking at me and taking his cock halfway out of my mouth. In response, I merely smiled up at him and continued sucking on his cock until he finally exploded in my mouth. His hot cum was salty and tasted masculine. I kept sucking, savoring every last bit of his salty, manly cum and would have all afternoon if he had not pulled me back up to sit on the desk again.

"I need to do this. I have a feeling you might be loud," Dr. Allen smiled at me kindly and shoved his boxer-briefs in my mouth, wet with his pre-cum. He took his tie and wrapped it around my head, tying it tightly in the back as I enjoyed the taste of his underwear. He unbuttoned my pants as he kissed my neck, then pulled them off with my panties and tossed them to the side.

Then he knelt down and spread my legs apart, kissing the inside of my thighs until he finally reached his destination. He ran his tongue slowly up and down, from my clit to my hole, making me arch my back in pleasure. I would have already been moaning loudly, but the gag kept me from making any noise at all. When he started to suck my clit, I lost it, starting to scream in pleasure against the fabric. I knotted my fingers through his hair and shoved his face deeper into my pussy, wrapping my legs around his head. He kept licking and sucking my clit until convulsions racked my body as I came, liquid streaming from my pussy, all over Dr. Allen's face. He looked up and smiled at me, turning me around and pushing me down so I was laying on the table the long way. He got up onto the table as well and knelt over me, smiling down at me and he slowly and gently pushed his cock into my pussy. I arched back and balled my fist, screaming in pleasure and a bit of pain. He look down at me, surprised.

"You're- you were a virgin? I just took you're virginity?" He asked me, astounded. I nodded, wanting very much to tell him that yes, he was, and that there was no one else in this world I would have rather given away my virginity to but him. No one in the world. But I think he seemed to understand that.

Slowly at first, he pushed his cock in and out of my pussy, but soon gained speed. He fucked me in a raw, animalistic way and I loved it. I absolutely loved it. He filled me completely, wonderfully. My pussy enveloped his cock, which touched every corner of my cunt.

He was ready to come before I was, but he held off and, as I let go in a stream of swears no one could hear, he let go as well, letting me feel his hot semen splash into my convulsing pussy, possibly the best feeling in the world.

After that, he pulled me off the table and unwrapped the tie from my around my head, then kissing me gently, whispering three words I had only ever heard his say in my seemingly most wild daydreams, three words that I had hoped he would say for as long as I could remember after meeting him.

"I love you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think so," he smiled at me.

"I love you too," I told him passionately, grabbing his face and kissing him roughly, stroking his cock as I did so, which quickly stirred and jumped to life again. I pushed him into the table behind him and got him to lie down on the table the way I had been. I knelt over him and lowered myself onto his throbbing cock, sticking straight up with desire- for me! I groaned as his manhood filled every corner of my pussy again and rode him roughly. His hands pulled and pinch at my nipples as I threw my head back and he groaned in pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, oh, fuck yeah," I moaned as I rode up and down on his cock.

"Fuck me you dirty bitch, fuck me," Dr. Allen said passionately and roughly, groaning and pinching my nipples harder with every passing second. I put my face down to his and kissed him savagely, biting his lip and then moving down to suck his neck.

We started to come again and he put his hand over my mouth as he did so, stopping my screams of pleasure from being heard by others. After my pussy was done milking every last drop of cum out of him, I pulled myself off of his cock, just then realizing what I had done.

"Oh my god, I am such an idiot," I said suddenly, scrambling to get my clothes and pulling them on in a hurry. Dr. Allen slid off the table, a confused look on his face.

"What's the matter?"

"What's the matter?" I asked, buttoning up my pants, "The matter is that you're my teacher, way older than me, and married! That's what the matter is!" I whispered passionately, not wanting anybody outside to hear our conversation.

"But we both wanted this," he told me, looking into my eyes. Still naked, he came over and kissed me gently, in a loving way, leaving me breathless.

"No- I can't. No, just- just stop," I pushed him turned away.

"What changed? What happened?" he asked me.

"Nothing changed. I was just being stupid. You said you love me, but you don't- you were lying. You love my body, maybe, but not me. And the difference between us there is that I love you- and just your cock will never be enough for me. I'm always going to want more because I love you. I'm always going to be wanting more, but I'm never going to get it because you're married and you're my teacher and you're way older than me. I love you. I love your smile, your kindness, your intelligence, your laugh, your personality, even the look in your eyes when you get mad. I love you. But you will never love me. And even by some chance you do, we can't do anything about it. Ever. Do you know how many times I've dreamed of this- staring at you in class, dreaming at night? But that was ok because I knew it was never going to happen. But now that it has, my emotions are just going to screw everything up, like usual. I can't do this—I have to go," I told him, pulling my shirt on and brushing out my hair quickly with a brush that was in my backpack.

"Wait," he grabbed my arm as I turned to leave, "Let me get dressed first and then let me talk to you," he told me. I sighed and nodded my agreement. As he finally buttoned his last button on his shirt and fixed his tie, I turned to leave again, but not before he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"You said you would let me talk to you," he reminded me, pulling together two chairs so they were facing each other. I sat down in one and he sat down across from me.

"I'm not going to tell anyone if that's what you're worried about. It was just as much of me as it was you," I reassured him, thinking that would allow me to leave and to cry the tears I wanted so badly to cry.

"That's not what I'm worried about, though. I'm worried about you. You said that I lied when I said I loved you, but I didn't. I do love you. Not just your body, you. I love your persistence, your determination, your humor... your smile," he said, lightly tracing his finger over my lips, causing them to part and my breathing to grow heavy, "I love you, I love you, I love you," he put his hand up to my face, cupping it and gently rubbing his thumb along my cheekbone, "Why don't you see that?" I turned away from his hand.

"Your wife," I told him. He nodded, biting his lip and staring off into the distance.

"Tally," he nodded, not looking me in the eyes.

"See- that's what I was talking about- you don't love me, you love her. I'll never be her, and that's what you need."

12