A Student Says Thank You

Story Info
Former student gives teacher a belated going away gift.
2.6k words
4.37
68.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, sitting behind my desk, typing dates into my calendar software, and getting ready for another school year to begin. After twenty years at the same small school, I really did not expect anything unusual to shake up my normal routine, but I could not have been much more wrong.

I started teaching at this school four years out of college. My first school had been a pit, so when I made the move to my present position I appreciated the quality of the place and stayed here. The school has been good to me, and I believe I've been good for it and for the kids. That is what leads to this story.

While I was sitting there making entries on my laptop there was a knock at the window beside my desk. I must have been really focused on my typing, because the sudden noise startled me enough that I jumped in my chair. When I looked up to see what had startled me, I was pleasantly surprised to see Jan, one of my former students, standing by the window laughing.

Jan had graduated six years ago, gone off to the state university, got married, and moved off with her husband to start a career. She had always been a good, ambitious student and had been a statistician for the team I coached at the school. As our stat girl, she traveled with the team, kept all of the team and individual records, and entered all of the information into the spreadsheets after each competition. She was bright, responsible, and (as any of the athletes would have told you) absolutely gorgeous.

The six years out of high school had certainly not dimmed her light any. When I looked out the window at the laughing young woman I was reminded anew of her stunning looks. Jan's hair hung down far enough to cascade around her (now) well-developed breasts that were emphasized by the light blue, scoop-necked top she was wearing. Her deep brown eyes were still sparkling from her laughter, and her soft pink cupids-bow mouth was turned up in a wry smile.

Jan pointed toward the exit door in my room, so I gladly went over to let her in. When I open the door I got my first look at the rest of Jan's outfit, and tried hard not to stare. She was wearing a pair of white shorts so small that they came up nearly to her crotch and that were so low cut I could see the V of her hips diving nearly to where there should have been pubic hair. I stopped dead in my tracks for a second that seemed like an eternity, then looked back up to Jan's smiling face as she strolled into the classroom.

She apologized for giving me a start, and said she was driving by the school and noticed my old pickup in the parking lot so she thought she'd stop in to say hello. She asked about some of her old classmates, made conversation about how the facility had and had not changed, and generally just shot the breeze for a while.

When I asked her about herself I found out several interesting bits of information. Jan had recently divorced her husband for taking money from his firm and cheating on her with one of his business associates. She was staying at her parents' farm, but she would be leaving in a few days to go to a grad school on the east coast and get her Masters degree. She said she was only in the area for a short while, and she had wanted to make sure she saw me before she left.

Jan sat quietly for a few seconds, then looked me right in the eye and smiled. She said she wanted me to follow her to her parents' farm so she could show me something she had saved since she was in high school.

I didn't have much left to do anyway, and her parents' farm was only a few miles out of my way, so I locked my doors, went out to the parking lot, and tried to keep up with Jan as she sped down the highway and over the two miles of gravel road to her parents' home.

When I pulled into the yard, I noticed right away that Jan's car was the only one there. I assumed everyone else was in town shopping or something, but thought nothing of it at the time.

I followed Jan into the house and down a short flight of stairs to a well-furnished basement. She told me to sit on the couch and asked me if I wanted a beer or a drink of some kind. I agreed to a beer and commented that it was a unique experience getting such an offer from a former student. Jan laughed a little then told me to get comfortable while she got part of my surprise. She disappeared for a couple of moments into what I assumed was her old bedroom and came out holding a large, very full scrap book.

Jan sat down on the couch beside me, put the book in my lap, and started flipping through the pages. Inside were pictures and clippings from the four years she had worked with the team, but surprisingly, there were pictures of me that I had no idea she had taken. When I asked her about them, Jan giggled a little and confided that she'd had a crush on me her junior and senior years so she had taken the pictures when I wasn't looking. I had to admit I was flattered, and I told her so, which got me a big smile in return.

Jan went back to flipping more pages, and I couldn't help but notice that she was leaning in close enough to have her breast against my arm. I also realized very quickly that she was not wearing a bra. Although we went on looking through the book for a while, my mind was not on the scrapbook, but on the soft breast leaning into me, the swelling in my dick, and the awkwardness of being here with a former student whose parents might walk in the door at any time.

Jan stopped turning the pages and leaned back to look me in the eyes. She told me that she wanted to thank me for all I had done for her while she was in school, and since she had graduated.

"You know," she said, "all that stuff you told the guys about being able to do almost anything if they wanted to bad enough? Well maybe they weren't listening, but I was, and that's what helped get me through college and what gave me the courage to divorce that asshole and start a new life. A lot of what I learned from you has made a difference for me, and I wanted to thank you for that before I left."

With that, Jan leaned back into me and gave me a kiss. I was just a bit stunned for an instant, but found myself kissing her back and enjoying it deeply.

When we broke off, Jan could read the uncertainty on my face, so she set about calming my concerns. She had bought her parents tickets to a concert in Kansas City, so they would be gone until late the next day. As far as the age difference was concerned, she said it didn't bother her a bit -- she had wanted to be with me when she was in school, and now that she was an adult she still wanted to do it. We had time to ourselves and since we were this far out of town, nobody would be gossiping about it at the coffee shop on Monday.

I must confess to being speechless for a moment, but then Jan broke the silence by leaning back into me and kissing me with a passion that tossed all my concerns right out of the window.

As we sat there kissing, I managed to turn toward Jan enough so that she was leaning back on the couch and I was a bit more in control. I put my hand up on her breast and felt the hardness of her nipple poking against the thin cotton fabric. Jan's hips rose a bit as I caressed her through the shirt, so I reached up under her top to get a feel of her soft, tanned skin. Jan broke off her kisses and just moaned softly into my neck as I toyed with her nipple and rolled it between my fingers.

I sat back a little and started to lift up the thin shirt, but Jan sat up and pulled it clear up and off in a flash. She leaned back into the sofa and smiled as she pulled me toward her.

Jan's nipples were amazing. The soft pink of her breast merged into a deeper pink bull's-eye the size of a half dollar that culminated in a stiff pink nipple as big around as her little finger. As I touched, licked, and kissed her nipples, Jan's hips would rise and soft, short groans would escape from her throat.

I pulled off my own shirt to feel her skin-to-skin, and when I leaned across her to suck on the far nipple, my chest met hers and our nipples connected. Jan made a small gasp, so as I sucked one nipple I caressed the other with my chest. Her hips started to rise and fall of their own accord and Jan caressed my back as she moaned softly.

Since my left hand was free I slid it slowly up her thigh, and she parted her legs to give me access to her. The seam of the shorts was already warm and moist, so after a moment of caressing her mound through the material I slid my hand under the top of the shorts. Her hair was trimmed into a small, short triangle and her lips were as soft as rose petals. Jan reached down, pulled the shorts off and gave a quick kick to get them off her ankle. Then she spread her legs wide and gave me access to her pussy while kissing me again.

I started nibbling on her neck, worked down to her nipples, kissed a trail down her belly, and kissed the top of her mound. Then I slid myself off the sofa and positioned myself between her open thighs.

If Jan's breasts were amazing, her pussy was astounding. The soft brown triangle above her slit pointed the way to a pair of lips that opened like a small mouth below her clit. As I kissed my way up her thighs I could smell the scent of her sex, and as I kissed her pussy for the first time I could feel the heat of her passion and taste the sweetness of her juices.

Jan raised her hips to my tongue as I lapped slowly at her slit. She bit her lip and moaned as I used the tip of my tongue to spell her name on her pussy several times, and she gave a small shudder as I slipped a finger into her wetness as I licked her clit. After a few moments of pleasuring her with my finger and my tongue, Jan approached her first orgasm of the afternoon. She began to moan/whimper softly, but increased the volume and the tempo as the swell of her pleasure increased. I used my right hand to reach up and tickle her left nipple while I tongued and fingered her soaking wet sex with my left hand. Her breast was covered in goose-bumps and her breathing got even faster as the climax hit her.

Jan shuddered and then stiffened as she came. She squeezed my head with her legs, and I could feel the walls of her pussy rhythmically squeezing my finger as well. She went on for spasm after spasm until she stayed rigid for a moment, then she went limp. As I withdrew my finger from her, Jan gave a small spasm then she just lay quietly with her eyes closed for a few moments. Every now and again she would give another shudder, but it was obvious she was well sated for the time being.

After a minute or two Jan opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Wow! I haven't had one like that in a long, long time" she said. The only thing is -- I brought you out here to give you a thank you, and now I owe you two. Give me a minute and we'll see if I can make you feel this good."

We sat and cuddled for a while, then Jan reached up and kissed my neck.

"My turn," she said. "You just lie back and relax while I give you a smile."

Starting at my neck, Jan kissed her way to my chest, tongued my nipples, then kissed a trail down to the top of my shorts. I slipped off my shoes while Jan undid my shorts and then slid them down my legs and off. Since she had taken my underwear with the shorts, my erection stood up for her to see, and evidently she liked what she saw, because she started to stroke my shaft slowly as she looked into my eyes.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," she said, "and you're every bit as big as I have hoped you'd be. Now, just enjoy."

Going back to her task in earnest, Jan continued to stroke my erection with one hand and caressed my balls with the other. She kissed my shaft, ran her tongue up from the base to the tip, and teased the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue. All the while she kept up what was becoming an almost maddeningly slow pace stroking my dick. Finally, she put her lips around the head and gradually worked about half of my member into her mouth as she continued stroking me with her hand.

I could feel the hot wetness of her mouth and her tongue playing along the underside of my dick as she stroked away with both her head and her hand. My own breath began to quicken and my hips rose and fell with a mind of their own. The pressure started to build in the head of my cock and I felt my erection swell as my own orgasm worked its way forward. Jan must have felt it too because she increased her pace to match my excitement until I was on the brink coming.

With the first shot of come, Jan took her mouth off my cock and started rubbing it on her breasts. She squeezed my erupting dick between her hands and one of her stiff nipples as I shot load after load of come. When I was done, she rubbed my dick on her nipple a few more times, kissed my wilting cock, then sat back to show me how much I had come. It was my turn to lie back and catch my breath.

"Why don't you rest while I go clean up a bit," she said. "We can take a break for a drink or something, but the next time you come, it's going to be in me. I've waited for this for a long time, and we only have today to make up for all that lost time."

Jan was, as always, good to her word, but that is for another tale.