A Study of Unusual Sexual Activity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that Amanda would continue working for me, if she chose. My only condition would be that she "never fuck the clients on the property" again. But I would also make clear to her that what she did on her own time and away from the office was something that I had no comment upon.

I knew this meant she might clearly continue to enjoy Kelly's attentions, but as long as it did not happen at the office, this should not be my concern.

I must confess that my own sexuality began to be a subject of my self-analyses. I began to realize that I had suppressed my own sexual desires for so long that, when someone like Kelly was thrust into my consciousness, it was bound to cause a problem. I decided that I must find an outlet for my own needs. Somehow, Amanda immediately came to mind, but I did my best to suppress those feelings. She works for me, and it would be unethical to force myself upon her.

In any case, I decided to call Amanda and tell her of the decisions I had made. I soon realized that I had no idea how to contact her after work, having never called her at home before. I finally found her original application for employment and dialed the number there, hoping she had not moved since.

"Hello?"

"Yes. Hm. This is Dr. Hands. Is this Amanda?"

"Yes, doctor, it is. How can I help you?"

The familiar phrase seemed to go direct to my loins. Plus, she sounded rather breathless.

"Well, Amanda, I have decided a number of things about our relationship and I thought you might wish to hear about them."

"Oh please, doctor, tell me my fate!"

"Well, Amanda, I have decided that you can continue working for me if you will agree to abide by a few rules. If you feel that I am being too strict, I am certain we can agree on a severance package that will satisfy you."

"Mmmmm....Uh, doctor, I know you can satisfy me, but please tell me what you have in mind...................?"

I realized that my secretary was in the midst of some sort of sexual congress at this moment, and had no desire to take her from her current pleasure.

"Perhaps it would be better if I called at another time. You sound...busy," I said.

"I am never so busy that I cannot listen to you, doctor," said the young girl.

"What are you doing right now?" I asked.

"I am lying on my back with my legs tied to the bed, and Kelly is licking my pussy to incredible heights of pleasure," cooed my assistant.

"You and Kelly, eh? That was one of the topics I wished to discuss."

"What do you mean? Do you want to know how long her tongue is, or how much she makes my pussy juice up, or how much I love to suck her cunt or what?"

"No. No, no! I just wanted to let you know that I am happy to keep you as my assistant, and that anything you do out of the office is your own business, and none of mine. As long as you agree that you will not fuck the clients on office hours, and actually in the office, whatever you do on your own time is fine."

"I-I-I, uh, don't have a problem with that, d-d-doctor! I will be read-y-y-y-y for work on Monday m-m-m-morning as u-u-usual!"

"Glad to hear that, Amanda. I can't wait to see you on Monday! By the way, are you enjoying yourself at this very moment?"

"Y-yes, doctor. Kelly has her tongue all the way up my twat and I am going to cum again in a few seconds!"

"Well, try to get some rest before you show up for work on Monday, dear."

"Yes, doctor, I'll t-try!"

The images that were flying through my mind at that point would have put any pornographic film to shame. It took every ounce of my self control to keep from jumping into a cab and rushing over to Amanda's residence, even though I had no idea where or how she lived. I contented myself by fisting my huge cock until torrents of cum shot from the end.

I had noticed that, aside from beginning to think in the extremely graphical terms that Kelly used, I was becoming so much more aware of my physical self. I had never thought of myself as particularly well-endowed (actually, I can't recall thinking about it at all), but now I began to think that I had a rather nice-sized cock. I decided to measure it (an indication of how Kelly continued to influence me) and was surprised to find I was a full nine inches when erect, and fully two and one half inches around. I quickly grabbed a physiology textbook and found I was about fifty percent above normal in length, and equally impressive in girth. With growing curiosity, I decided to measure the volume of my ejaculate. For some reason, I had decided to collect my semen in a small beaker when I decided to relieve myself a few minutes previously. I was amazed to find fully 100 ml of semen in the beaker!

For some reason, I found myself extremely excited again and decided to see if I could bring myself to another orgasm. With thoughts of Kelly and Amanda on my mind, it was less than a minute before I found myself ejaculating once again into the beaker. I was feeling quite light-headed and began to recognize what could only be described as an addiction beginning to form in my mind. My cock was still hard and I began to stroke it again in earnest. Before long, a third orgasm clouded my mind as I shot my jizz into the beaker again. My raging horniness abated enough for me to notice that at least 312 ml of cum was in the measuring glass!

"I'm a stud," I thought to myself. "I have a very large and thick penis, and I can easily have three orgasms in an hour. Plus, I produce a rather large quantity of ejaculate. Amazing!"

Being the scientist that I am, I decided to investigate further. I decided to see how many times I could ejaculate and to measure the volume of semen each time. I managed another five "cums" that Friday, and each one was more or less 100 ml of fluid, except for the last, which was only about 25 ml. After that, I could not manage an erection, no matter what I thought about.

The next morning, I awoke "horny as hell." I quickly brought myself to climax and was amazed to see 125 ml in the measuring beaker.

"I'm almost as amazing as Kelly, in my own way," I thought. My cock felt a little chafed, but my prostate gland had a definite feeling of strongness, as though I could produce cum forever. I still had a massive boner, so I began stroking again and was rewarded with another 99 ml of semen.

"I think I can do this all day," I thought to myself. I proceeded to do so, although I had to stop for a couple of hours so I could go and rent some nasty porno flicks.

I had never watched commercial porno and was thoroughly amazed at how excited the films made me. It was the film of the tall, busty brunette that got to me the most, though. This young woman was a pale imitation of Kelly's spectacular beauty, but she was very enthusiastic as she sucked cock after cock, swallowing each load of cum that was shot her way. Every few men, the movie would show her licking and sucking a pussy, usually with another large cock stuffed up it. There were a couple of scenes where the brown-haired girl would appear in a "69" with some lovely young slut and suck and suck until some unseen guy would appear to stick his big prick into the slut's cunt or ass. Julie (as I began to think of her) would lick the other girl's pussy and suck the guy's cock every chance she got until he unloaded his semen into pussy or ass. Julie would then immediately fasten her mouth on the orifice of the other girl as she sucked as much cum as possible out of the other woman.

Naturally, my mind turned to Kelly, as this was just the sort of activity she had described herself as performing to me. It was obvious that "Julie" loved to have a load of jizz in her mouth, and I could easily imagine Kelly feeling the same way. I began to understand the grasp of pure, animal sexuality that Kelly experienced.

I came eight times that day, each ejaculation producing about 100 ml of semen, except for the last, which was only about 25 ml, again. I knew I was done, and my cock, balls and prostate gland were aching and sore.

On Sunday, I awoke with a hard penis and immediately began to watch my favorite film again. Watching "Julie" suck so many men to orgasm caused me to cum about three times in less than an hour. It was the scenes of Julie sucking cum out of her partners' pussy and ass that really got to me, though. I realized I was on the edge of obsessive behavior and tried to get a grip on myself.

"I must use this opportunity to study Kelly and learn as much as I can," I thought to myself. "Yes, this is what I will do."

But what about Amanda? I had seen her beautiful breasts and lovely pussy, and I knew I could never think of her the same way again. I began to think about getting my big cock between her titties and fucking them until I unloaded a huge load of man-juice all over her pretty face.

Kelly's next appointment came up. What with all my unusual sexual thoughts, I had neglected to either find another therapist or cancel her appointment.

"The only way I can stop playing with my titties is when I have a giant cock stuffed down my throat. Then, I have to concentrate on breathing, so I can't do anything else but experience the feeling of deep throating. It's really the best, especially when I feel like I'm goanna pass out from lack of air. Can I show you, Professor?"

"Absolutely not, young woman! We are here to find out why you have these feelings, not whether you can seduce yet another weak man!"

"I don't think you're weak. I think you have a perfectly good, suckable cock hidden in those slacks! Why don't you just chill, and let me suck the cum from your big dick?"

"Why don't you just tell me the chemical composition of semen, instead, young lady?"

I have found over the years that one way to get this little slut's mind off of cock sucking was to pose her with a question she could not answer off the top of her head.

"Hmm. Very interesting. I'll have to do a bit of research before I can answer that question."

"Go. Do some research. I have a feeling that a number of people will be glad I inquired into that particular subject."

With that, the young beauty bounced out, blowing me a kiss. I retired to my private lavatory where I deposited a huge load of semen into the toilet, thanking the stars once again that I had been able to hold out.

Kelly's next visit was a problem. I confess I had enjoyed several masturbatory fantasies about this young girl and was quite eager to see her again, but the reality was far beyond my imaginings.

The lovely young woman was dressed in her usual pleated school skirt, blazer and saddle shoes, but I thought her skirt was quite a bit shorter than usual. In fact, the plaid garment stopped considerably above mid thigh, but I barely had time to take in that detail as she flopped herself on my couch with her legs spread wide. All of my professional pride and ethics could not keep me from groaning as a beautiful, shaved, and very wet vulva was presented for my view. I nearly choked as I felt my penis enlarging in a most uncomfortable way.

"K-kelly! Please cover yourself! I've had to speak to you about this exhibitionist side of yours before and I don't want to mention it again." My voice sounded like a bullfrog, but I put every ounce of authority into it that I could muster.

"But Dr. Hands, it's always so hot in here, and the air feels so nice against my hot pussy," she purred. "I've done the research you asked me to do. Don't you want to hear my results?" What a little tease! Except I knew she was not a tease and would attack my penis with her mouth if I showed any sign of weakness.

"Young woman, cover yourself at once! This is a professional office, and we are in a professional relationship. If you don't stop exposing yourself in this manner immediately, I will call your parents to have them pick you up, and these sessions will cease! Do you understand?"

"Okay, okay! Don't get your boxers in a bundle! It really is hot in here. Is it okay if I take off my jacket?" she said with a very sarcastic tone to her voice.

"That will be fine, as long as you promise me to keep the rest of your clothing on. Do you promise?"

"Geez! What an old grouch," she mumbled to herself. "Okay, I promise to keep all the rest of my clothes on if you promise to not demand anything else of me."

"Deal!" I said, with considerable relief.

"And you agree a promise is a promise?" she cooed coquettishly. Her tone started alarms going off in my head, but she still had her lovely, long legs spread wide, and I was having more and more trouble making myself stare into her deep, dark eyes. As hard as I tried, I could not keep myself from stealing the occasional glance at her nether region. What I saw was enough to give a corpse an erection: a beautiful pink flower that seemed to pulse with its own energy, and a noticeable stream of lubrication running from her opening down her labia major towards her anus, also clearly visible. I was beginning to feel a definite buzzing in my ears, and I was afraid that I might violate my ethical vows if her lovely genitalia were not removed from my sight soon.

"Okay," I could feel the sweat on my forehead and knew Kelly noticed it, too. "A promise is a promise. Now, please close your legs."

"You liked what you saw, didn't you?" she said evilly while finally bringing her toned, long thighs together. I refused to answer, but I didn't really need too, as my answer was evident. The signs of my relief were also evident as I couldn't keep myself from uttering a sigh of relief (and regret?) when she was once again modest.

"Do you want to hear about my research?"

"Yes, please." Anything to take my mind off the traitorous worm in my pants.

"Well, the chemical part wasn't very interesting, so I won't bore you with the proteins, amino acids and all that stuff. I did find out that the stuff is quite nourishing and definitely not toxic, so there is absolutely no medical reason for me to stop eating cum, except as to sexually transmitted diseases, and you know yourself that those are far less likely to be passed on by oral sex. I think it has a lot to do with the antiseptic qualities of human saliva."

Kelly had been toying with the buttons of her blue school blazer while she related her research findings to me. I could see a thin sheen of sweat on her brow and realized it really was quite warm in my office.

"Kelly, go ahead and take off your blazer if you are hot." I tried to sound calm and reasonable after having been so authoritarian earlier.

"If you say so, Doc." She liked to call me that for some reason. "But remember, a promise is a promise. You said so, and I will hold you to that."

The alarm bells were ringing in my ears again, but Kelly was still just toying with the buttons on her jacket, so I began to calm down.

"Anyway, like I said, the chemical research was pretty boring. I didn't find out anything unexpected, so I decided to do a bit of sociological research. Guess what I found?"

"I can't imagine," I said in a terse voice. The girl had unbuttoned the top button of her blazer and was now toying with the second fastening. I was being lulled into a feeling of lassitude, as Kelly had not done anything outrageous for at least five seconds.

"What I found was a number of different cults, spread all across Europe and Asia, from the last Ice Age to several thousand years ago, where the oral ingestion of male semen was treated as a religious necessity, not so far removed from the Christian miracle of bread and wine as the body and blood of Christ. These cults encouraged young girls to excite their male partners with their bodies and then to accept the emission of the males' semen into their mouths. It was thought to promote fertility. In fact, I found several legends of Western European tribes who would gather together for religious ceremonies in which the central focus was to have all the virgin girls orally service every male from pubescence to old age; in short, every male that could produce cum." Kelly had a very dreamy look on her face, and I could tell she was wishing she was a part of this rather depraved ceremony. By this time, all the buttons of her blazer were unfastened, though it was still tightly closed around her.

Kelly's eyes were closed and her head was back as she quietly massaged her breasts through the fabric of her jacket. I saw the occasional glimpse of white as her self-stimulating actions sometimes caused the garment to spread, but thought nothing of it, as she always wore a standard school blouse when she came to our sessions.

"Kelly!" I snapped, trying to bring the girl back to reality.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Dr. Hands. I was dreaming about being a part of a society that worshipped oral sex. I think I would be so happy there, and I wouldn't be seen as a freak by my parents. I don't understand why I feel the need to suck men's cocks so much, but I feel better knowing that I am not the first to whom such slutty behavior is acceptable."

My cock (yes, that is how I thought of it, from being in contact with this young temptress for so long) gave a big lurch as I thought of Kelly on her knees, servicing some unfaced male with a huge prick, working to get him to deliver a giant load of semen into her mouth.

Kelly was still massaging her large breasts beneath her blazer. She was crossing and re-crossing her legs every few seconds, and I knew she was close to orgasm.

For a second, I lost it! I don't know why I said what I did, but I have never before been in the presence of such sexuality.

"Kelly? Do you swallow?"

Dreamily, she said, "What's the point of getting cum in your mouth if you aren't going to swallow? Semen is so precious that it should not be wasted, and my mouth is the best place for it to be deposited." With that, her very long tongue extended and flexed itself into a spoon shape that I instinctively knew was how she looked when a man shot his load into her mouth.

"Dr. Hands, can I please suck your cock? It's been a whole day since I had a guy cum in my mouth! My daddy won't let me do it to him, and my teachers are all afraid of me now. I need a hot load down my throat."

"Kelly, who is the last man you had sexual congress with?" I was trying to put my professional face back on.

"Well, yesterday, a new guy came to our house to cut the lawn. I thought he was pretty cute, and my parents were out shopping, so I asked him if he would like to fuck my throat."

"S-so, you didn't even know this man, and you asked him to have a relationship with you?"

"No, doctor, I asked him if he wanted to fuck my throat! I'm not looking for a relationship, unless I find a guy with a huge cock that can cum in my mouth all day. I just wanted to suck this guy's cock and swallow his cum."

"Kelly! Can't you hear yourself? Society considers your actions slutful and depraved."

"And your point is?" she said, looking directly into my eyes. "I love sucking cock and I love swallowing cum. So far, I have not found a compelling reason that I should not do so."

This young female genius had an expression on her face that I could not comprehend. I had long ago decided this woman had more brain power than me, and I was at a loss to say why she should not do as she wished. In fact, my current state of mind was such that I wondered why I should not let her do to me what she wished. Fortunately, our session was over. "Kelly, I'll see you next week."

"Remember, Doc, a promise is a promise!"

Kelly arrived the next Wednesday, attired as always: gray, plaid, pleated schoolgirl skirt, saddle shoes, white socks, white blouse, and blue blazer. I had made a point of visiting my lavatory just before her appointment so I could shoot a huge load of cum (her vocabulary was always in my mind now) into the toilet, hoping I would be more easily able to resist her charms.

"What's up, Doc," she giggled as she flounced onto my leather couch. Once again, her legs were spread widely as she settled herself, and I could see her cunt juices running down towards her pretty asshole. (I can't believe I'm using these terms!). She shut her legs quickly when she saw the look on my face, however.