A Study of Unusual Sexual Activity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gawd! Why is it always so hot in here?" I had made a point of having the AC checked and knew it was a very cool 65 degrees.

"Kelly, you know it is not that hot in here. Why do you always say that?"

"Well, it's probably because I want a chance to take some clothes off. I hate wearing clothes!"

"Why do you think that is?" I said, reverting to the basic opening of any therapist.

"Well...I think it is because I want you to see this!"

Kelly ripped open her blazer to reveal a beautiful, lacy bustier that put her magnificent cleavage on display. Her areoleae were clearly visible on top of the pretty fabric, and it was easy to see her long, hard nipples poking through the garment.

As excited as I was, I decided to try a new tack with this patient.

"Kelly, why do you feel the need to display yourself to me every time we meet?"

"Ah, shit, Doc! Why do you feel the need to question my motives? I've been sucking cock and swallowing cum since I was 12, and I finally got my daddy to let me suck him dry the night before last. I know what I want, and that is a big, fat cock squirting streams of jizz into my open mouth. My daddy cums a lot, and he tastes very sweet. Mommy was upset for a while, but I knew she wanted to suck my cunt, and when I asked her to do it, she began lapping my pussy for all she was worth while Daddy shoved his big, thick prick down my throat. When Daddy began cumming, Mommy started to cum, too, and I just know this is what they have been waiting for. I knew they were feeling guilty, but I just told them that I was different from the rest of the world, and that they had raised a truly unique individual. So what if I needed to eat cum? I still had more degrees than anyone they had ever heard of and I was sure to have a great career! Mommy still felt bad until I grabbed a handful of her hair and jammed her face into my cunt. "Suck it, bitch!" I growled, and Mommy did just that. "Daddy! Fuck Mommy up the ass until you are ready to cum! My mommy has never been fucked up the ass, and she was afraid."

"Daddy! Push her face into my pussy! She loves sucking twat! Once she gets going, you can jam your huge prick up her butt!"

Kelly was bringing me to the edge. I could not help but drool over her beautiful breasts pushed up by the white, lacy bustier she wore. The tops of her beautiful breasts jiggled delightfully as she crammed most of her right hand into her cunt. Every so often, she would take her whole hand and shove it into her mouth, licking and sucking her delectable juices.

I could only think of her mom doing the same thing, jamming her hand into her mouth so she could taste the tangy flavor of Kelly on her tongue, and that thought drove me over the edge so that I was cumming in my pants. I could feel the warmth of my jizz drooling over my cock and balls, and then running into my ass crack. I could also feel the warmth of my face, livid with embarrassment at not being able to control myself.

Kelly, on the other hand, was beaming!

"You just came in your pants, didn't you, Dr. Hands? That is so sexy. Can I come over there and clean up your messy cock?" I swear her hands were jamming her sweet little cunt at warp speed, plus she had pulled her big titties up and over the bustier so she could pull and twist her nipples. Normally, I would be instructing her to cover her parts, but this time I was in no shape to say anything. I had just had the biggest, most powerful orgasm of my long life, and I was very near to experiencing petit mort, passing out, from the extreme sensations I had been experiencing. My eyes were rolled back in my head, and my breath was coming in short gasps.

As I finally began to calm down after two or three minutes, a rage began to grow in my chest. How dare this little slut ask to commune with me after she had finally coaxed me into abandoning all the professional behavior I had spent a lifetime developing?

"Get out!" I screamed. "Get out of here this minute! I am calling your parents now and telling them I will never allow you to step foot in this office again!"

For once, I think I actually cowed the lovely young genius. She had a look of primal fear on her face as she quickly covered her delectable body. She grabbed all her things and headed for the exit to the office with amazing alacrity.

As soon as she exited the office, I jammed my thumb down upon the intercom button and bellowed to Amanda, "Amanda! Get Kelly's parents on the phone NOW!"

I finally resorted to counseling of my own with my long-term analyst. I was able to get through to him immediately. He whole-heartedly agreed that I was already well into obsessive behavior over Kelly, and possibly Amanda, too. He warned me that I was in great danger of getting myself in professional, ethical and legal danger if I did not change the situation quickly. I knew this, of course, but hearing it from my respected mentor brought my dilemma clearly into focus. I had to stop seeing Kelly, and possibly Amanda as well, although that was not certain. In fact, if I could stop seeing Kelly as a patient, I might be able to get my mind back to some sense of normalcy and actually begin a personal relationship with my assistant. While such couplings are not exactly encouraged, they are nevertheless not uncommon, and really aren't a true breach of ethics. In fact, I was more concerned what people would think of our age differences than of me dating my secretary. In any case, I was not at all certain she was interested, although I definitely was after seeing Amanda and Kelly together in my reception area.

"Yes, doctor! Immediately!" gasped my young assistant in reply to my insistent demand. I could hear the suite door slam as Kelly got herself out of my space as quickly as she could.

"Doctor?" Amanda sounded quite frightened on the intercom. "I have Mr. B__ on the phone for you."

"Ah, Mr. B__," I began in what I hoped was a professional voice. "I am calling to tell you that I can no longer see Kelly."

"What do you mean, doctor? You were our last hope!" said Mr. B__ in a very subdued voice.

"Mr. B__, your daughter is amazing, in every sense of the word. I have never encountered a human being with a brain to even come close to hers. She has the most incredible intellect I have ever experienced, but it is her astounding sexuality that has caused me to finally throw in the towel."

"I understand, doctor. In fact, I am truly surprised that you have been able to continue counseling Kelly for so long. Five years! That is four-and-a-half years longer than anyone else has been able to withstand her! I'm not sure if you have been able to give her any help, but I truly thank you for trying your best!"

"Mr. B__, I thank you for your vote of confidence. It has been an incredible experience talking to Kelly, and although she is beyond my help, I will never forget her. Although she is beyond my abilities, I hope there is someone, somewhere, who can communicate with her on her own terms."

"I sometimes think she is from some other planet, doctor. Do you think there is nothing we can do?"

"Well, sir, Kelly recently told me she has finally worn down the resistance of you and your wife, and that you are actually engaging in incestual sexual activities. No, no, please don't plead innocence! I am truly amazed that you have been able to hold out for so long!"

"Thank you for understanding, Dr. Hands. I tried as hard as I could to resist Kelly's advances, but one can only resist for so long such an enormous seduction."

"I completely understand, sir. It was the same with me, although I have had a lot more training than you in resisting the wiles of patients. No, I don't blame you, nor do I think it was the way that you raised the young girl that caused her to become this way. She is just different from you and I...I wish I could offer some advice, or at least give you a referral to some other therapist, but I can't think of a soul that would be able to help her, or even resist her."

"Thank you for your frank talk, Dr. Hands. I don't know what we will do now, but that is out of your hands. Kelly is nearly 22 now, and I expect she will soon want to leave the nest. Only God knows how she will act once we have no influence on her at all, but I both pray for her to go, and at the same time pray that she will stay. Do you understand how I feel, doctor?"

"Yes I do, Mr. B__. Each week has been like that for me. For the last five years, I have been afraid that Kelly would finally break down my resolve, and yet I was still afraid I might not see her again. By the way, please don't feel guilty about letting yourself and your wife indulge in Kelly's incestual desires. I know that there is probably no person on earth that can resist your daughter."

"Thank you doctor. It is good to know you understand how hard it is for me. I think I hear Kelly coming in the door now, so I shall say Good-Bye"

With my analyst's help and approval, I decided to end my counseling sessions with the young genius.

"Peace be to you," I whispered.

With that, Kelly ceased to be a part of my life. I was both joyous and sad that the beautiful genius no longer showed up on Wednesday afternoons.

Amanda and I, however, began a new relationship.

At first it was hard on me to accept that I had such a sexual being so close to me that I had never noticed. During my grief over losing Kelly as a patient, I often remembered the day I walked out to the outer office to see Amanda in bliss as Kelly tongued her lovely quim.

I found that I was much more sensitive to my own sexuality, and I began masturbating quite regularly, something I had not done for years. Most of my thoughts centered on Kelly, but Amanda was also present in many of my dreams, and the thought of the two of them together began to become an obsession.

As I hung up the phone, it was with more than a little regret. After all, Kelly really is the most exceptional person I ever expect to meet. I was also quite worried about her parents. As intelligent as they were, Kelly had already broken those incestuous bounds, and I knew she would be able to do to them whatever she wished.

I had also decided that a long vacation was in order. I called several of my colleagues to arrange coverage for my patients and had Amanda call them all to tell them of my plans. I also let Amanda know that she would continue to be paid while I was gone. She was puzzled and worried about my sudden vacation.

"I hope I haven't done anything to offend you, doctor. Does it have to do with Kelly and me?" she asked shyly.

"Since you ask, yes," I said slowly. I could see the shock and fear on Amanda's face. "Much, much more to do with Kelly than you, though, dear. This is not for you to share with anyone else, of course (she nodded vigorously) but Kelly is more than I can handle. She has been coming on to me from our first meeting, and I have come very close to succumbing on more than one occasion, so I thought it best to sever our professional ties before I found myself unable to resist her."

"Oh, doctor!" said Amanda breathlessly, "I'm so proud of you! Kelly told me you are the first and only person she has wanted to fuck (she clasped her hand over her sweet mouth and blushed prettily ) that she has never been able to seduce!"

I felt a bit of pride myself, at Amanda's words, "Well, it was a very close thing a couple of times. That woman is amazing, in many more ways than one."

"Yes, she is, " said Amanda with a definite twinkle in her eye.

The first few weeks were the worst: I constantly thought of Kelly while on my vacation and shifted between hating myself for rejecting what would surely have been the most incredible sexual experience of my life and thanking myself for protecting my professional reputation and my own personal code of ethics, not to mention staying out of jail!

When I entered the office on my first day back, Amanda was very sweet to me. She came up to me and held my hands while looking into my eyes and asking how I was. I had never noticed what beautiful eyes this lovely young woman possessed. They were deep, dark brown, and she had long, curly lashes. I felt myself wanting to melt into her gaze...

I gradually managed to get Kelly out of my conscious mind, and after a couple of years, I rarely thought of her during the working day. It was only when I was dropping off to sleep and in my dreams that she still sometimes appeared.

The experiences with Kelly had actually had one beneficial effect: I had "loosened up" quite a bit and was now much freer in my thoughts on sexuality and in my life in general. I was much more likely to accept invitations to parties, and much more ready to "party on" than I had ever been before. I was also much closer to Amanda. We often had reason to hug, and I never pushed her away as I would have done in the past. I also noticed her physically, as I would have denied myself in the past.

Amanda had changed as well. No longer the prim librarian type, she wore what she wanted. It seemed her skirts had gotten shorter and she always wore hose that looked like silk. Her blouses were tighter, too, and she sometimes showed a breathtaking amount of cleavage.

At first, I was rather abashed, but I soon decided on the "What the Hell" approach.

We occasionally had dinner and drinks together, and I found myself becoming quite fond of the girl. As much as I wanted to ask, I never had the nerve to question her about whether she was still seeing Kelly. It really didn't matter in a professional,, ethical or moral sense, so I just let the matter lie.

One Friday, Amanda came into the office looking like a truck had hit her.

"What's wrong, little one," so I called her sometimes.

"Oh, Dr. Hands, I don't know what to do!"

"What is it, Amanda? You can tell me anything," I said softly.

"I don't think I can tell you this! I'm not sure you could handle it!"

"What? You have a problem that you don't think I can handle? I'm a trained therapist. I have been practicing for many years, and there is very little in the world that could shock me. Please let me help you, Amanda. You know I love you, don't you?"

With that, Amanda burst into sobs. I swept her into my arms and held her tightly as I cooed little nothings into her ear. "What is it, Sweety? Tell the doctor so he can help you." It sounded corny, but I was sincere, and I also knew that that sort of nonsense talk often loosened up people.

"Oh, Dr, Hands, Roman. It's Kelly (I immediately stiffened). She says that if I don't seduce you she will leave me and never speak with me again!"

"Amanda, you know I love you very much, but I just don't think it's right for an old man like me to force myself upon a lovely woman like you. I will do anything I can to help you, though, but I didn't realize you were still seeing that temptress."

"I can't help myself, doctor! You know how she is! You could barely resist her yourself, and you are the strongest, most noble person I know!"

"Thank you for that, Amanda. You don't know what it means to me. And yes, I know what Kelly is like. I don't love you any less because you have not been able to resist her. Suppose you just tell her you have seduced me? If she wants, she can call me and I will say that, yes, you came on to me and I couldn't resist you?"

"I already thought of that," the girl wailed. "She wants proof. Positive, DNA-acceptable proof!"

"What does that mean, dear?"

"She says I have to come to her just after we have had sex. She says she wants to take a specimen from MY CUNT that had better have your semen in it, or she will never see me or talk to me again."

"Wellll, why don't you just stop seeing her, then?"

"I can't, doctor. First of all, she has tapes of the two of us making nasty lesbian sex together, and she says she will send them to my mother and my priest. Second, she also has tapes of her and my little brother. He wants to be a priest, too, and this would make it impossible for him. Finally, she somehow managed to get my father on tape fucking me up the ass, and my mother sucking my little brother's cock until she shot his wad all over her face. She swears she will put these tapes up on the Internet unless I do as she says. What should I do?" she implored me.

"What do you think you should do, Amanda? Wait, I didn't really mean to say that. Let me think for a while."

I retired to my office to peruse these new facts. I called my faithful analyst and asked his opinion. I called a certified psychic for her opinion. It all came out the same: Kelly wins. Do what Kelly wants and perhaps your somewhat-normal life can go on.

"Amanda, I have done my best to come up with a satisfactory solution for your problem. Actually, I don't really think it is your problem at all, but mine. As you told me a couple of years ago, I am the only person Kelly has not been able to get into bed. I am convinced that she is just using you to get back at me. As a result, I am prepared to meet her demands (I noticed a certain spark in Amanda's eyes). I will produce a specimen of my semen that you can use to place in your vagina, and anywhere else necessary, so that Kelly will be convince that you and I have engaged in sexual congress."

"Oh, doctor, you're so kind!"

"Please, call me Rome, Amanda."

"B-but, Rome, as decent as your offer is, it just won't do. Kelly has demanded a videotape of us fucking. She says it needs to be professionally produced and must show every nasty detail. I know it's against your principles to have sex with me. What can we doooo!" the desperate girl wailed against my shoulder.

"Why don't you just go home now, sweet thing. I can manage on my own in the office for one day. I'll sleep on it and we will decide what to do in the morning."

"Okay, doctor, I mean, Rome."

I managed to sublimate my feelings the rest of the day by concentrating on my patients. Somehow, their problems seemed so petty compared to my own, although many of these people were in dire need of psychological help. I did my best for them, as always, and was rewarded with a major breakthrough from one of my longest-running problem children.

Finally the day was over. As I rushed to my apartment, I was trying to decide what to do. If I acceded to Kelly's demands, she would have a videotape of me that would put me even more in her power. If I didn't, much of Amanda's family would be ruined. Also, having studied Kelly for over five years, I was absolutely certain that her demands would not stop with some tape of me and Amanda fucking. It really was all about Kelly and me; I was one of the very few who had managed to escape the net of her sexual desires, and she was bound and determined to keep her record perfect: she could get any man or woman to fuck her if she so desired.

With this new insight, I decided to think along a different track. Kelly seemed to be holding all the high cards at the moment. I could simply refuse, and Kelly would surely fulfill her threat. Amanda and her family would suffer extreme embarrassment and horrible things might happen, even including possible suicides by one or all, or they might just move away. Surely their station in life would drop considerably.

If I decided to make the tape of Amanda and me, things would be in essentially the same situation they were now: Kelly could still destroy Amanda, but Kelly would also have a tape of me that she would surely use to up the ante and eventually get me into her clutches. Part of this new thinking process had caused me to objectify my financial and personal relationship situation. I found I could easily retire any time I so desired and still maintain the same standard of living. I had never married, so I had no spouse or children to worry about. I did have a very large number of professional relationships that I would hate to lose, but I thought I could handle that. Of course, there were my patients to consider; many of them had been relying on me for years to ease their mental and emotional problems. It would be most definitely shameful to leave them in the lurch, but I felt I could refer every one of them to one another of my colleagues.