A Study of Unusual Sexual Activity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So why not just run away? Amanda and her family would still be in danger of Kelly's power, but I had a feeling she wouldn't bother to torture them without me as the prize. Even so, I realized I could afford to relocate them if I wanted We could all move to Mexico or Guatemala,, start a new life, and Amanda would be so grateful, she would gladly share my bed...

Another light bulb lit in my head as I realized I had the "hots" for Amanda. Such a sweet, beautiful young woman, and she had definitely shown an interest for me, old as I am. But no, if I was to foster a relationship with Amanda, it had to be without coercion of any kind.

It gradually began to dawn on me that the best thing I could do was to contact Kelly directly and submit to her desires. There was no need to involve Amanda in some tawdry pornographic production. I needn't put her family's reputation at risk. I could just do the noble thing and let Kelly win.

Once my mind was made up, I made my own plans for protecting myself from any blackmail schemes the Genius Fucker (my new term for her) might dream up. I hired a large private detective agency to track all of Kelly's movements and activities. This way, if she tried extortion upon me, I could show the nature of her personality. Even though my own reputation might be ruined, I would at least have some kind of defense. I also began contacting several colleagues, telling them all that I had decided to retire from practice and doing my best to match client to therapist.

As this most important aspect of my plan would take several months, I decided to contact Kelly and lay my cards on the table. By this time, I had extensive reports and video surveillance of Kelly's day-to-day lifestyle.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Kelly, it's Dr. Hands. How are you doing?"

"As well as ever, Dr. Hands. Did you hear? I've just had three articles published!"

"Really, Dear? I can't say I'm surprised. As I have told you before, you are certainly the most brilliant person I have ever come in contact with. How are your parents?"

"Oh, I suppose they're okay. Momma and Daddy have decided to move to Europe. I don't talk to them much anymore."

"Interesting, Kelly. Anyway, you surely realize that I called you for more than a chat about your parents. I must say that I am more than glad how patient you have been regarding the demands you placed on Amanda and me."

"Thank you, doctor. That's very nice of you to mention. So when can I expect to receive the tape of you and Amanda?"

"I'm afraid to say that you will not be receiving that tape at all, dear child."

"But doctor, I would feel so bad to ruin the reputation of Amanda and the rest of her family. Of course, you realize I will do whatever I need to to insure that I have my way..." Her voice trailed off into sort of a growl. I knew what she was thinking and I knew that she knew it as well.

"Kelly, my dear sweet thing, don't you think we could leave Amanda out of this discussion?"

"But doctor, you know what I want, and if you don't send me the tape as I've requested, her family and the general public will be exposed in the most nasty way. Of course you know about the Internet. I can post a tape and anyone can download and view it. Did I mention I taught that sweet girl how to perform deep throat? I happen to have a tape where she absolutely swallows the ten-inch cock of one of my lovers. Oh, and that's just after Jake yanks it from her wide-open ass, where he has just been fucking her. Personally, I love to see a woman who can orgasm just from swallowing a load of cum, how about you? Jake has such a nice, big cock! I really got off on seeing him fuck Amanda's little brother in the ass! Raul really seemed to enjoy it, but not as much as when Jake forced his prick into Raul's mouth. I've never seen a 15-year-old with such a passion for swallowing cum! Maybe it was because Amanda was busy sucking her little brother's big penis and swallowing his cum that Raul enjoyed himself so much. Or maybe it was because he was busy sucking on his grandmother's big tetas. I don't know."

"Kelly, dear, you made your point long ago. Although you will not see the tape of me and Amanda in sexual congress, I will agree to accede to you wishes."

"Geez, doc! Where do you get those funky old phrases? Accede? Are you kidding? Sexual congress? I fucking hope there isn't a recount!"

"All right, Kelly, there is no need to abuse me in that fashion. I have spent my entire life trying to become an intellectual. There is no need to mock me if I haven't been successful!"

"Sorry, doc. I guess I just got carried away what with you being here and all..."

"I accept your apology. Now, let us talk about some ground rules..."

Kelly's green eyes flashed with anger. "There are no ground rules, doctor. I have you where I want you, and that's all there is to that!"

"Au contraire, my sweet young thing. As you may have noticed, I have come here of my own free will and am willing to negotiate our, uh, next moves, if you will. In addition, I have had a very competent investigator follow you for the last month, and he has supplied me with enough tape to counter any charge you may file against me. I assure you, I have several copies of the tape, and I have lodged one with my attorney. If he does not hear from me within 72 hours, he will take steps that will destroy your current career, and make your life a living hell.

"Now, shall we start again?"

Kelly was quiet for quite a long time. Finally, she spoke: "Well, doc, I must confess that I never expected you to actually try to protect yourself from me. I must confess that I always thought of you as something of a wimp; someone who was so concerned with your own image that I could do with you what I would. Now that that has changed, what do you propose?"

"Kelly, my darling sweet thing, you really are the most incredible person! You must know that I could easily disappear into the mists of the world, and I could take Amanda and her family with me, if I so chose, but still you persist in going after that which you want. Personally, I still don't quite understand why you find me, a 50-year-old Freudian therapist, so attractive, but I still give you full marks for pursuing that which you desire.

"Well. Now that we seem to have come to a place where we might exchange ideas, let me offer this: leave Amanda and her family alone. Do not contact any of them ever again, and surrender to me all tapes or other incriminating evidence you may have."

"Why should I do that, Dr. Hands? Amanda is one of my best students ever. I have taught her how to suck a huge cock down her throat, and she seemed very happy to study my lessons. She has such a sweet-tasting pussy, and her titties are to die for. Why should I stop fucking such a sensual, young woman?"

"You know the answer, Kelly, even if you refuse to see it for yourself. If I must lay it out for you, let me say this: Amanda and her family are naïve. It was so, so easy for you to seduce her, but you should be ashamed to take advantage of someone who is so less, able, than yourself. As sweet as her body is, and believe me, I dream about her on a nightly basis, she is no match for the likes of you. I recall a phrase from my youth: pick on someone your own size! I am nothing like your size intellectually, but I am a lot closer than Amanda is."

"Oh doctor, you pique my curiosity! What do you propose?"

"Oh, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly. You are really the most amazing person I have ever met...If you swear to let Amanda and her family alone, and give me all the incriminating evidence you have against them, I promise to submit to your will for as long as you desire. I will do anything and everything you wish, for as long as you wish, as long as you promise to release Amanda from your clutches."

"My Goodness! How noble of you, Dr. Hands. Let me get this straight. If I agree to stop seeing Amanda, and to turn over to you the nasty stash of nastiness I have collected about her and her family, YOU will do anything I want?"

"Yes, my dear. I will do anything you want, short of murder or mayhem or rape."

"Well, Dr. Hands, I believe we have a deal. Tomorrow I will give you everything I have concerning Amanda and her family, and the day after that, you will report to me for your payment."

"This I shall do. You know, as brilliant and sneaky as I know you to be, I fully trust that you will treat this agreement as a contract and that you will not try to wiggle out of it."

"Wiggle? That's something I do very well, my dear, but you can be assured that I will keep my end of the bargain if you do."

"Fine. Settled."

With that, we shook hands formally, in a telephonic sort of way, and went our separate ways.

As I walked into my apartment that evening, I must confess I was more than a little nervous. I had told Kelly I would do anything she wanted and I was scared shitless of what that anything could mean. There was still time for me to just run away, and the thought coursed constantly in my mind, but leaving Amanda (sweet Amanda) in the lurch was something I just could not do. I decided to take the tack that my personal and private lives were just over, and to ride out whatever was to happen.

The next day, in my office, with nothing to do (as I had already farmed out all my patients), I sat in my big, comfortable leather chair and wondered what was to come. Around 11:30, Amanda rang on the intercom to say that a package had arrived for me via courier.

"Bring it in to my office, my dear, and we shall see what this portends."

I had gotten to the office early today, much earlier than Amanda, and had been sitting at my desk since I had arrived, thus I was totally oblivious to what my lovely secretary had decided to wear to work today. Of course, she knew I wouldn't be seeing any clients on this day, but I was still astounded at her attire. Amanda was wearing a lovely, pink silk sweater in a very large knit that allowed me to see the lacy bra she was wearing underneath. I could clearly see the dark brown of her areoleae, that is if and when I could pry my eyes from the magnificent cleavage she displayed from the very low-cut garment.

"Amanda! You look absolutely gorgeous in that sweater."

"Thank you, Dr. Hands. I bought it just for you. I know you like seeing my breasts, and I felt it was the least I could do, considering how nice you have been to me! Here is the package that arrived. What do you suppose it could be?"

"Oh, sweet thing, I think it is something that will make you very happy. Go ahead and open it!"

Amanda quickly unwrapped the bundle and spilled its contents onto the big walnut desk. A large number of envelopes fell out, plus five video tapes. I grabbed one envelope addressed simply to Dr. Hands.

"Dear Roman,

"Enclosed please find all evidence I have of Amanda's indiscretions with me and all others. I Swear Upon My PhD that these are all that I have incriminating Amanda and her family. Though I will definitely miss the taste of her sweet cunny, I feel it is a small loss compared to that which I expect to gain."

I quickly crumpled up this note and hid it in my jacket. I didn't want Amanda to know what I had sacrificed to buy her freedom.

"Well. Let's have a look, shall we?" I said as I took one of the video cassettes and prepared to load it into the machine in my office.

"Oh, doctor! I'm so ashamed. I don't want you to see what a filthy little slut I've been!"

"Don't worry, Amanda. Remember that I have seen you licking Kelly's cunt, so there is not much that should surprise me."

"But doctor..."

By this time, the video image had come up on the screen. I was presented with the view of the lovely Amanda with her face jammed into Kelly's crotch. Amanda had such a look of lust and desire on her face that it took me a moment to notice that a well-built young boy was jamming a very long and thick prick into my secretary's asshole!

"Oh, I'm so ashamed! It's my cousin Raul! Kelly managed to get me to tell her about my lust for him one night when she had her tongue up my twat."

"You look like you were enjoying yourself. Is that true?"

"I-I-I was doctor! Kelly's tongue was making me feel so good, and Raul's giant cock in my butt was making me crazy! I love getting my ass fucked, especially with a really big cock! Raul's is the biggest cock I have ever had in my ass, and I was cumming every three minutes!"

"It's okay, Amanda," I said soothingly. "Is this the most incriminating thing you have done?"

"No, doctor." She hung her head in shame. "Kelly managed to convince me to eat my own grandmother's pussy!"

"Did you enjoy that experience, my dear? Did your grandmother get off?"

"I am so ashamed...Yes, doctor, I made my own grandmother cum for 10 minutes while I sucked her cunt!"

"Did you enjoy sucking your grandmother's twat, girl," I said sternly.

"Oh, doctor, Oh doctor! I am such a filthy slut! Yes!!! I loved sucking my grandmother's pussy! I loved it! It was almost as good as sucking the cum from my daddy's cock!"

I was shocked! This young woman, who I had practically rescued from the streets, was a complete nympho! It appeared she would suck and fuck anyone and anything that she could!

"Amanda, please stop playing with your breasts and take a good look at the rest of the material in this package. I believe Kelly has sent us all of the incriminating evidence she has gathered about you, but I would be pleased if there were no more surprises. Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

"Do you mean just about Kelly and me, or everything?"

"I think you had better tell me everything. What else is there?"

"Dr. Hands!" The young woman broke down into great, gulping sobs. "I'm such a slut! I don't know why, but I can't seem to stop myself! I will suck any cock any time, and I love to feel a man squirt his semen into my mouth! I love when a man just grabs my head and forces his big cock down my throat, and fucks my face until he makes me swallow his jizz! It always makes me cum so hard!"

By now, my own penis was engorged to its maximum size, and I was feeling uncomfortable with the tightness of my pants. Thoughts of grabbing Amanda's beautiful raven locks and jamming her hot mouth over my big prick were running rampant in my mind. Knowing that she loved to have a hard, forceful, face-fuck imposed upon her nearly made me ejaculate!

Amanda was trembling in her chair. The deep blush on her cheeks told me she was very, very aroused! I could see her playing with the hem of her very short skirt and knew she wanted to finger herself to release. The trembling was especially delightful, as her overflowing breasts jiggled deliciously.

"Amanda!" That caught her attention! "What do you want right this instant?"

"Oh, doctor, I don't know how to tell you..."

Tell me know, slut!" I surprised myself!

"Dr., I want to suck your cock and make you cum in my mouth! I want to taste your cum and feel your big cock stretch my throat," she whimpered. "I can't wait to make the tape you promised to make with me for Kelly. I want to feel your huge dick stretch out my ass and my mouth! I want to take you all the way down my throat while you pump me full of your semen!"

"Amanda! I can't believe this! How long have you had these licentious thoughts?"

"Ever since I first started working here, doctor. But it was Kelly that made me acknowledge my desires, Sir."

"Well, I must say that Kelly is something, isn't she?" We were suddenly again victims together as we each thought about how the young woman had taken us past our previous limits.

"I don't think you should feel bad about yourself, dear girl. I think Kelly is beyond the ability of any of us to control."

"Thank you, doctor. I feel a lot better now. But would it still be okay if I sucked your cock? I really want to!"

"Dear, I have thought of little else since the day I caught you eating Kelly's pussy. I have a request, though. Would you mind pulling off your top and playing with your lovely breasts?"

"Doctor! I love playing with my titties! Every night I go home and squeeze and pinch my nipples thinking about getting your cock in my mouth!" With that, she stood and pulled her pink sweater over her head. Her skimpy bra did a poor job of concealing the delights beneath! Her breasts were much too large for her bra, and the resulting cleavage was amazing! I watched breathlessly as she undid the front clasp of her bra and let those lovely globes spill out into my sight.

Amanda immediately began pulling and squeezing her enormous boobs. She clamped her fingers on her nipples and pulled until all their considerable weight was suspended by her fingers. Then, she did something I had never even dreamed about: she took each big tit, each with an enormous, juicy nipple, and pulled them to her mouth. I could see her beautiful, white teeth as they clamped around each teat as she took her hands away. Her beautiful, big breasts were each supported by only her teeth, and then she began to shake her head!

"You see, doctor? My titties can take a lot of abuse! Would you like to play with them yourself?"

"Indeed I would, young woman, but I have other things on my mind at the moment. Why don't you go home now, and fill your throat with Raul's giant cock? Tomorrow or the next day you can tell me all about it."

"If that is what you wish, my doctor, I will surely do as you say. I would rather it be your prick plunging into my throat rather than my young cousin, but I will do as I am requested."

Amanda turned to leave, but hiked her short skirt over her hips so that I could see without a doubt that she was not wearing panties.

"Raul will want to fuck my ass before he shoots his wad down my throat. Is that all right with you, doctor?"

"Absolutely, Amanda! I want you to let him fuck your tight ass just until he is ready to cum, and then I want you to swing around and plunge your mouth onto his cock until he starts shooting his cum. I want you to let him fill your mouth with his seed. Don't swallow at all unless there is too much to hold in your mouth. Then I want you to let him take a photograph of you with your mouth full of cum. I want you to abuse your beautiful breasts while you let all his jizz drool down your chin and on to your titties. Then I want you to lick his hot semen off your breasts and swallow it. Use your fingers to gather up any cum your fingers cannot reach, and make sure you get every drop into your mouth. Do you understand?"

"Ooh, doctor, yes! That is so hot!"

Hot? Yes it was. Now that I had made the decision to let Kelly destroy my life, I guess I just didn't care any more about the niceties of normal society. I figured if I was going to Hell, I might just as well have a nice, hot ride there!

Once Amanda had left, I was tempted to retire to my private washroom and wank a load from my cock, but I decided to save myself for whatever was to come tomorrow. Instead, I loaded another tape into the VCR and watched Amanda and Kelly (and I don't know how many others!) suck and fuck until I finally fell asleep with the biggest boner I can ever remember having.

The new day dawned with me awaking in my office chair to the sight of the lovely Amanda's full plump lips wrapped around my cock. She had removed her top and was mercilessly pulling and tugging on her giant nipples while humming a happy tune around my fully engorged penis. The TV was showing a scene of what I assumed was Raul plowing a very thick cock into Amanda's tight little rear. I slowly regained consciousness as I watched the young Latino pull his impressive member from his cousin's ass while he grabbed hold of her hair with both hands and shoved his dick down her throat. Tears sprang from Amanda's eyes as she fought her gag reflex, but it certainly didn't look as though she were sad. Indeed, she looked like she was in heaven as Raul slammed his cock over and over into her pretty mouth. He yanked his big cock out of her throat as he began cumming, and I was treated to the sight of Amanda's face getting coated with cum. Her mouth was open wide and I could see that she was trying her best to get every spurt onto her outstretched tongue. As his orgasm slowed, she began scraping the errant drops of semen into her hungry mouth, obviously relishing the feel of his ejaculate in her mouth.