A Study of Unusual Sexual Activity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda," I croaked, "I thought I told you you had the day off today."

"No, no you didn't."

"Well, I meant to. I have a very important appointment today, and there are no clients to attend to, so why don't you just go home."

"I will if you say so, doctor, but may I please have the honor of sucking your seed from your big dick before I go?" Barely was the last word out of her mouth before she forced her head forward and impaled my twitchy cock entirely down her throat.

"N-no, Amanda. As fabulous as this feels, it isn't time yet. P-please get dressed and leave now," I stuttered. It was only with the deepest concentration that I was able to keep from shooting a gallon of cum down her beautiful throat.

"But don't you want me, Dr. Hands? I have been waiting soo long to taste your cum in my mouth!" She was playing with her tits again, and it was very difficult to maintain my composure.

"Dear, dear girl, please get dressed and leave now. You are so sweet, but I have other things to do today."

"Alright, doctor, if that is what you want. You know I will always do what you want, don't you?" I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Of course I know that, darling. It's just that I have something more pressing today. I know you don't understand, but believe me, it is for the best for both of us."

"I believe you, Dr. Hands...Rome. But will I ever get to feel you cumming in my mouth?" she whimpered.

"I just don't know right know, my Sweet, but I know that your mouth on my cock was a lovely experience that I shall cherish for the rest of my life!"

"Oh, Rome," she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeply, "I hope you can let me worship your cock some day! I don't know what you have to do today, but I am already so grateful for your help with Kelly!" She quickly dressed herself and left the office.

Finally the time had come, and I could no longer avoid the inevitable. I caught a cab downstairs (after showering and dressing in the clothes I always kept in the office) and gave the hack the address Kelly had supplied me.

"Nice part of town, Bud," the cabby chattily observed. "You one of those rich guys?"

"N-no. I'm just going to visit a f-fr, an associate," I stammered.

"Dude! You sound like a virgin bride on her wedding night! Is everything okay?"

"Yes," I tried to sound professional, "I believe things will work out."

"Well, don't let the meat loaf," he snickered. "Here we are."

I slipped him a crisp hundred-dollar bill. "Just forget me, can you?"

"That's my job, Bud!"

As I walked into the lobby of the sumptuous building, I thought to myself, "I didn't think there were any places in New York that still had doormen."

"Can I help you, sir," came the frosty statement from the concierge.

"Yes. I am here to see Ms. ___," I replied in an equally Arctic tone.

"Of course, sir," he replied in a much friendlier voice. One thing I had learned in my time in the city was to meet frostiness with frostiness. It always worked.

"She will see you, Mr.?"

"Names are not important, Boy. Get back to work." I threw a twenty at his desk and stomped over to the elevator.

"What floor, sir," said the elevator boy.

"Ms. ___," I replied gruffly.

"Of course, sir," he said, with a dreamy lilt to his voice. "Here we are, sir. I hope you have a pleasant day." I hoped so, too.

Now we were down to it. I was standing in front of Kelly's door and my knees were weak. "Just get on with it," I told myself, so I girded my loins (so to speak) and knocked loudly on the door.

"Ah! Dr. Hands! You are here at last. Please come in and make yourself comfortable."

Comfortable? How could I get comfortable with my prick trying to force a hole through my slacks? Kelly was wearing nothing more than a net gown, and the sight was nothing less than magnificent! Her big, beautiful breasts were clearly visible, and her nipples where at least a half inch long! As she turned from me to lead the way into the penthouse, I began to drool over the sight of her tight, lovely ass.

"Can I get you something to drink, Dr. Hands...Rome?"

"P-perhaps some water," I croaked.

"What's this? Are you actually nervous, Dr. Hands? For five years you dominated me in your office, always telling me to keep my clothes on. Was it just because you were afraid of these?" With that, the young vixen tore apart her net sheath and cupped her hands underneath her breasts. Her hands were not nearly large enough to encompass those lovely globes, but she still offered them to me in a most enticing manner.

And what breasts! Big, beautiful, and heavy, I almost came in my pants as I watched her fondle them!

I did my best to return to a professional demeanor. After all, I've had a lot of practice with it over the years.

"Tell me, Kelly, why is it that you feel such a need to bend me to your will? It seems so obvious to me that you can have almost any man you want, yet you have spent so much time and energy setting me up. Me! A fifty-something psychologist with so much less to offer you than some young stud or filthy-rich sugar daddy."

"First of all, Dr. Rome," she spat that out quite icily, "the most important thing is that I get any man that I want, and I will not stop until I do!"

"Well, Kelly, I'm embarrassed to say that I never noticed that streak of control in you, even after, what, five years of sessions? Of course, I knew you had a very strong need to, be on top, so to speak, but I never realized it was such a primal need for you."

"Apparently it is, doctor. I can't say I understand it any more than you," her voice was considerably more gentle now, "but it seems to be a fact. I've never told you about the other men and women that I have forced to see my way of things. But once I break them to the bit, I quickly lose interest." This was said with an almost depressed tone of voice.

"Is that what you think will happen with me, my dear?" I quietly intoned in my best psycho-gentle voice.

"Who knows, doc. I'll tell ya', though, it gives me a giant power rush to know I hold Amanda's and her family's reputations in the palm of my hand, and it all depends on how well you are able to please me."

"Kelly! I'm truly shocked! I took your word that you had handed over to me all the evidence you had of Amanda's, uh, indiscretions."

"Oh, I have, doctor, I assure you. It's just with such a horny, young slut like Amanda, and all the repressed sexuality in her family makeup, it would be a cinch for me to get her in the same position any time I wanted to. I would be willing to bet anything, including this agreement with you, that if I called the little cunt right now and ordered her to come over with her nephew, that she would be here in an instant and would do anything I demanded of her, with only the promise of letting her get a tiny taste of my pussy. Care to bet?"

"No, no, I'm afraid not. I have to agree with you: you have such a charismatic personality and Amanda is so weak, that I agree she would do as you say. But don't you ever feel guilty about using your incredible gifts to control those so much weaker than you?"

"Doc, I have three genetic patents to my name already, and I am not even close to 30. That takes a lot of mental energy, and I need some way to let off steam. My way is to indulge myself in sexual aggression. Please always remember, the brilliant are different from the rest of the world."

"Yes. They have more brains," I paraphrased the F. Fitzgerald line.

"Well, I suppose we should get on with it. What do you require of me?"

"Ah, so he takes the martyr's plunge! This should be interesting. I don't think I have ever had to force a man with such a considerable mental ability. You know, doc, you are one of the brightest minds I have ever come across. You are not in my league, of course, but you're pretty damn smart! Let's get those clothes off."

"I have never met another in your league, Kelly, and I say that with no intent to butter you up. In fact, it was the very idea of your incredible mental capacity that convinced me to continue seeing you, even after I knew it was to my own detriment." I was busy disrobing as I threw these sweet words at her.

"Flattery might get you somewhere with me, Roman. Ah, there is that lovely cock whose sight I have been denied of for so long! As I always suspected, you have been hiding a monster in your trousers! I'll bet you have no idea how impressive your equipment is, do you, doctor?"

"Actually I don't, Kelly. What do you mean?"

"What I mean, doctor, is that you have a very big dick. It is easily eleven inches long and as thick as my wrist. I would say you were easily in the one- or two-percentile as far as penis length and girth are concerned. I would also be willing to bet that you have used your amazing appendage on not more than two or three women in your entire life. Am I right, Rome?"

I felt as though I had been slapped! "It's been five women, actually. I have never had what you would probably refer to as a "repeat performance" with any of them. They said I was too big and they were sore for days afterward. After a while, it just seemed logical to not seek out any more partners if they would always reject me in the end. I suppose that is why I never married. Instead, I have devoted my life to trying to help others." I was conscious of feelings of sadness and loss as I let Kelly see this side of me.

"Hey, doc! Cheer up! I just love a giant, thick cock! I guarantee you will have the best physical sexual experience you have ever imagined before this day is through! In fact, my mouth is literally watering thinking about getting your huge cock down my throat!"

I was mortified to feel my penis grow to its full size as Kelly spoke her forbidden words to me. I had spent so much of my life suppressing my sexual urges, and here was this young, beautiful woman dragging them out of me with no more than a few words!

"Kelly, will you promise to leave Amanda alone? I have prepared myself to accept whatever you can throw at me, but only because I wish to leave Amanda and her family their dignity." Perhaps I sounded a little self-righteous...

"Oh, ho! Trying to change the agreement, doctor? I have already met your previous demands. I have turned over every bit of evidence I had concerning that little slut and her equally slutty family. Your honor, which I know you value so highly, depends on you keeping your end of the bargain. But if it will make you feel any better, let me give you a bit more detail than Amanda probably did about our relationship. You "caught" us together when I was already 22. Of course, I arranged for that to happen, just to see how far I could push you, but you don't have any idea whatsoever how long we had been having sex, do you?"

"Now that you mention it, I guess I don't."

"And you don't know how long her cousin or her mother had been involved, either. Nor do you know what, if any, other family members either she or I or both fucked, do you? I bet you thought all the family shit happened after you decided to quit seeing me."

"I must admit that is exactly what I thought."

"And Amanda came to you as though this were something new, and I had coerced her and her family into their compromising positions simply so I could extort you into a relationship with me, isn't that so?" She began to sound like a prosecuting attorney. "And why should you doubt her? She looks so sweet and innocent, and you had already decided that I was a sexual predator. What else would any man think?"

I was at a loss for words, so wisely kept my cake hole shut.

"I see you're surprised. Ask Amanda, she'll tell you the whole truth. By the way, if you want her to tell you anything, just grab one of her big, juicy nipples and twist. Don't be afraid of hurting her, she loves it. The truth of the matter is that Amanda has been giving me "hither" looks since I first started coming to you, when I was only 16. I know you don't think I have any respect for you or your profession, but it was to protect your reputation that I waited until I was 18 before I started fucking the silly little bitch. And it was no sooner than I had let her know I was interested that she had my panties down (yes, I do wear them occasionally) and had her long, hot tongue stuffed up my twat. For your sake, doctor, I made her stop and invited her to my parent's house, instead of letting myself go and fucking her silly right in your reception area. And it was her idea to get her mother and nephew involved. Apparently, she had been fucking them for years, and they are every bit as randy as she is. I must say, her nephew does have a fine, big cock, and I have taught him how to use it, especially on his auntie's ass. The first time he shot a huge load of spunk up her butt, Amanda was drooling to get her tongue in her own mother's asshole so she could suck that cum out and swallow it. And listen to this: the idea of blackmail was her idea from the start. She was just using my known desire for you to get you to fuck her. The pictures were also her idea from the start. She wanted them for her own masturbation sessions. I never had to encourage her or the rest of her family one bit; they were just waiting for another kinky partner to further their own fun. I'll bet she's home right now, with some kind of tool stuffed up her cunt, if she's not sucking her mommy's twat, wondering how her plan went so awry. If there is a priest involved, which I doubt, I'll bet my left ovary she's been fucking him since her First Communion! Now how do you feel about protecting Amanda's precious dignity?"

To say that I was stunned would be an understatement of cosmic proportions. My knees felt weak and I fell backward. Fortunately, there was a chair behind me, and I slumped into it and buried my face in my hands. Somehow I knew all of this was true and I had been a colossal chump.

"I can see you know it's true," said Kelly with a surprising amount of compassion in her voice. "But I can't help thinking how ironic and hysterical it is that your own noble nature, the very thing that Amanda played upon to get you in her bed, ends up delivering you into my very clutches. I'll bet it's driving her crazy at this very moment! I'll tell you what, doc, I think you may now believe I do have quite a bit of respect for you. In fact, I think it was incredibly sweet and courageous of you to actually make plans to abandon your entire way of life just to protect some twitty twat. This may be hard for you to believe, but I really don't wish to coerce you in to having sex with me. As much as I want you to ram your huge cock deep into my throat, as much as I long to discover how much semen you can pump into my mouth, as much as I want that giant tool to split open the crack of my ass, I will release you from your obligations if you wish. What do you say?"

I was still in the deepest state of confusion and still had my face buried in my hands. I was professionally mortified: how could I have been so wrong about Amanda? And Kelly? I felt physically very uncomfortable, and realized I was sweating like the proverbial pig, and I also noticed that my penis felt as big and full as I had ever imagined it. I peeked at it and allowed myself to realize for the first time that it was indeed very large and very thick. There were tears of, pre-cum?, dripping from my urethra and sliding down the length of my club (it felt so sexy to think of my manhood as a club). It was wet at least half way down, and it was twitching. I had spent so many years and so much mental energy suppressing any thoughts of a sexual nature (except for those times Kelly had really driven me to masturbation) that it took me a while to realize I was incredibly aroused, and actually on the point of orgasm!

"I-I just don't know what to say, Kelly, except that I am extremely grateful for the restraint you have shown in the past. As you can imagine, I am very distressed that I so misjudged the situation and I feel like it is best if I do not return to my profession, as much as I love it."

"Jeez, doc! Get off your high horse! Nobody's perfect! Not even me, although if I do say so myself, I'm pretty damned close1" What a lovely, bell-like giggle. I knew she was being sarcastic.

"I must agree with you, dear girl. I have never met another human being who comes as close to physical and mental perfection as you! What a mind! What a body! You would make a bronze monsignor get a woody!"

"Doc! How, how plebian of you! With a little experience, you could turn into a regular guy. Well, a regular guy with a huge cock and a brilliant mind, that is."

"You flatter me, dear, but flattery from you is to be enjoyed. Well...I don't know what to do now. I am having emotional and physical experiences I can't remember having felt before. I guess I should leave and call my own counselor..."

"Sometimes you really crack me up, doc! I have news for you: what you are feeling is called horniness! You want to fuck! You have a boner! A woody! A rod! What you want to do is to stick it in the nearest warm, moist place available! DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?"

I felt like she was pounding my head with a sledge hammer.

"Uh, I think so..."

"Of course you don't. For all of your brains, and all your experience, you don't have a clue what your body is telling you. I'm going to do an experiment, now, and I formally retract my offer to release you from your obligations. Too bad, " she said as my face fell, "You didn't accept my offer soon enough. Do you understand you still have a moral obligation to do as I say?"

"I-I guess...Yes I do, Kelly. Do with me what you will!" It was such totally false bravado.

"Good, good, good, Dr. Rome. There are so few things one can count on these days, that it is an exceptional pleasure to be able to rely on your code. Now, I am going to strap your wrists and ankles to your chair. Don't worry! This is very light string, and I won't tie the knots very tight. If you want to, you can easily break your binds, and I swear I will do nothing to prevent your departure. Do you believe me?"

"Actually, I do, much to my surprise."

"Guess what, doc? My own personal code is every bit as strong as yours. Just remember: I never tell a lie, but the truth is not for everyone."

I pondered her statement as she began binding me. True to her word, the light ties around my limbs could easily be broken if I wished. I began to relax.

"Dr. Hands, Rome, remember that I have a magnitude more experience than you when it comes to sexual activities. I am only using this light string to keep you in place as long as you wish, and only because I know you will want to fly away at the first inkling of any unknown pleasurable feeling. Please try to relax and remember that I have done many, many experiments in my life and I know what I am doing."

To my surprise, I did begin to relax a bit. I have never been able to let myself totally go, and the new feelings in my cock and brain guaranteed that I would still keep a tight hold on myself, but I was no longer worried about my physical security. I found that I trusted Kelly.

"Okay, Rome, I am going to begin sucking your cock. Try to stay as still as you can and just enjoy the experience. If you want to let yourself have an orgasm, go ahead. You are in training and I will give you all the slack you want." With that, the beautiful young genius licked my pecker from the base to the head. As her tongue touched my organ, I gave a powerful jolt, and one of the strings around my ankle broke. I immediately returned my leg to its place and concentrated on just letting myself feel.

"Nice, doctor. I love to lick the pre-cum off a guy's dick. It has such a subtle taste and feeling! I'm going to take the head in my mouth now. Try to be still."

The sight of her full, red lips opening and engulfing my giant stick was something I had never dreamed about before I met Kelly. I could feel my sex organs producing more of what we both seemed to think of as "pre-cum." Kelly's eyes lidded over and when she opened them again, I could see that her eyeballs had rolled back in her head. Was she truly enjoying this experience as much as it looked?