A Study of Unusual Sexual Activity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, gawd, doctor! I have dreamed for so long about getting your cock in my mouth! I just want to love it and make it a part of me!"

With that garbled statement, Kelly pushed her head forward until her mouth and throat had swallowed my huge prick all the way down her throat! The feeling was like nothing I had ever dreamed about! This beautiful young woman, whom I had known for so many years, began pulling and twisting on her long nipples. I was amazed to see her clamp down on both her nipples and then pull them forward until all the weight of her big titties were suspended from just the deep pink of her areoleae. When she began whipping those beautiful orbs before me, only by the flesh of her nipples, my mind began to sink into pre-human dimensions.

I think it was the ripples in her breast flesh that finally sent me over the edge. Watching her shake and wiggle her big breasts by only her nipples was hot enough, but the view of the ripples in her titties caused my prostrate to give a huge lurch, and I was then in the nether world of a galaxially huge orgasm. I felt like a fire engine as the first huge spurt of semen rushed up my nearly-inexperienced cock and spurted into Kelly's hot mouth. A scream rent the room we were in. It wasn't until seconds later that I realized it had come from my own mouth. My eyes were riveted to the view of Kelly's puffy lips stretched around my huge, giant prick. As I watched, I could see the whiteness of my cum seep around her clamped mouth. That only served to fuel the fire of my orgasm, and I began thrusting heavily into her mouth. I could feel myself pass the entrance of her throat each time, and each time, it resulted in my balls shooting another huge load of creamy fluid into this girl's mouth. The more I thrusted, the harder I came.

Kelly was obviously in the throes of orgasm herself. Her brow was furrowed and she was shaking like a leaf! Her hands were on her breasts and she was doing amazing, brutal things to her mammaries! Rather a lot of my pearlescent fluid had leaked from Kelly's mouth and was now covering her amazing tits. Between twisting and tugging her nipples, the young woman would gather up my jizz and spread it around her splendid, soft, flesh. I loved watching her caress her breasts. It seemed so sweet and so hot at the same time, especially when she lifted each one to her mouth and licked my hot semen off them.

"Kelly, you really seem to enjoy fondling your breasts. Do they give you much pleasure?" I gasped out as my breathing slowly returned to normal. As incredible as the past few minutes had been, I was still addicted to discovering whatever I could about this girl.

She responded by scraping the cum on her tits onto her nipples. She then lifted both beautiful mounds of flesh until she could get her two nipples into her mouth at the same time. I could see she was sucking very hard and using her teeth on the tender bits of flesh, and I could also see a strong shudder pass through her body. She finally released the nips from her mouth, but continued to pinch and squeeze them as she looked me in the eye.

"Rome, you truly have a talent for understatement: my titties are the essence of my sexuality. I love to play with them, to show them off, to shake and tease them, and even to torture them." With that, I watched in awe as Kelly proceeded to give me a demonstration of self love. She once again pinched her long nipples in her fingers and began pulling and grasping herself in an incredible orgy of bliss. She pulled each bud out and shook the considerable weight of each breast around and around. She pulled her nipples to her mouth and bit each one almost savagely! She slapped her big titties until I could almost hear the impact echo off the walls! And she got her hands beneath her beautiful boobs and began squeezing and caressing the sweet mounds, pushing them together and rubbing them up and down opposite each other. The look on her face was incredible. She was sweating copiously, and her perspiration was dripping onto to the beautiful mammaries. Her face was locked in an expression that I could hardly distinguish between pain and pleasure, but I just knew she was making herself cum over and over as she continued to play and abuse herself.

"My God, Kelly! I have never seen anything as sexy as that in my entire life! You can give yourself orgasms just by playing with your own breasts! I've read about this in the literature, but I never really believed it to be true."

"Yeah, doc, it's true," she gasped. "I have spent entire days just playing with my big titties when I didn't have the prospect of a cock or a pussy to amuse me."

"A pussy!! Are you kidding me? You play with other girl's pussies, too?!!"

"Dr. Rome, I am a very sexual being. Besides my brilliant mind, the next most important thing about me is my sexuality. I should have thought you would have figured that out by now! I think I have demonstrated to you today how much I love sucking the cum out of a man's cock, but I also love to use my tongue to make a girl cum into my mouth, too. I know you saw me getting eaten out by Amanda, but before that I spent a good twenty minutes licking her twat. I love it almost as much as sucking cock. Better than that, though, is when I can get my tongue into a freshly-fucked pussy and taste the combination of boy and girl cum. It doesn't get much better than that. I think that is why I like the orgy scene so much: I can fuck and suck as much as I want, and there are always situations where I can satisfy my, uh, extreme, oral desires."

"Kelly, my dear! I can't say you shock me, I think I am finally beyond that, but I am still curious. What sort of, uh, extreme oral desires are you speaking of?"

"Well, I guess if you didn't drop over dead with the vision of my tongue snaking up into some little bimbo's cum-filled cunt, I guess you can handle the picture of my very same tongue licking and slurping man-cum out of the butt of that very same bimbo. What do you think of that, doctor?"

"Ver-r-r-r-ry interesting, my dear," I did my best Arte Johnson imitation, which wasn't really very good. "Do you sink you have thsome very deep oral issues you vould like to disscusss?"

"Doc, once again, you crack me up! Let's fuck!"

"But dahrrrling, I am such an old man and you are such a sweet, young thing. Do you really zink zis is appropriate?"

"Cut the Freud shit, doc, and stuff that big wang up my butt!"

"Vhatever you vish, my darling!"

I had never even dreamed of engaging in anal sex before, but Kelly's attitude, and the entire surrealistic aspect of the entire experience made me ready for anything. Kelly was on her hands and knees, with her delectable butt forced high in the air. For a moment, I was not sure whether I wanted to paddle her ass or fuck it.

"Doctor! Dr. Hands!" That got my attention.

"Will you please just stuff that huge penis into my butt? NOW!!!" she screamed.

"Vhatever you vant, my sweet," I said in a very croaky voice. With that, I grabbed my huge schlong and forced it in to Kelly's tiny butt hole.

"Omigod, omigod, omigod, this thing is much bigger than I thought. Slow down, doc."

"It is much too late for me to slow down, my sweet. Be careful for what you ask, it may come true!" With that, I slammed my big wanger into Kelly's small but experienced asshole.

"Oh, Jesus, Dr. Rome. Your cock is much bigger than I thought! I feel like it's going to come out of my nostrils!"

"Relax, my little girl! Let me take you on the Jungian experience of a lifetime! Concentrate on your nostrils. Feel what there is to be felt!"

"Y-yes, doctor. I am concentrating now!"

"Ah, Geez, doc, I love getting my butt fucked by a big cock! It makes me feel so nasty." Kelly was back to mauling and abusing her big, pretty titties. I was entranced.

"You love playing with your lovely big breasts, don't you, my darling?"

"Yes, doctor, I do. I wish you had two more fucking huge cocks! One to fuck my titties and another to jam down my throat! I loved sucking your giant cock! P-pull it out now and stuff it in my mouth!"

I tell you, it was a most difficult thing to yank my happy dick from the hot, tight furnace of Kelly's rectum, but the thought of stuffing my woody into the beautiful girl's mouth right from her asshole was too much to resist. I guess I was becoming as kinky as Kelly.

"Swallow my nasty cock, you slut! Uh, is it okay if I call you my nasty slut?"

"Mmmph!" was all the girl could reply, because my dick had already passed her tonsils and was all the way down her throat. I decided to take her lack of coherent response as permission to call her all the nasty names I could think of.

"What a fucking cock whore you are, Kelly. How do you like sucking my big cock that just came out of your asshole?" This nasty talk was getting me hotter than I had ever been before.

"You love it, don't you, slut? Let's see you give your big titties a real workout. Play with them for me."

"Oh, gawd, doctor. Slap my big titties hard!"

I think I took Kelly a little bit by surprise as I used all the strength in my right hand as I made contact with her left breast. I was afraid I might have hurt her, but the way she raised her arms over her head assured me that she wanted more.

"Doctor, Doctor Rome, slap my titties harder!"

I did everything I could to satisfy the young woman. I slapped each breast with all the force I could muster. Any thoughts of causing pain were quickly dispersed by the sight of Kelly pushing her big chest toward me. She cupped each breast in a hand and offered them to me as I continued my torture.

"You like this a lot, don't you, Kelly?"

"Uh, uh, uh, yes, I love it!" I'm certain she had another big orgasm at that point.

"How about this?" I asked devilishly as I grabbed each nipple and squeezed as hard as I could.

"Oh, fuck! Harder! Pinch harder!"

I was using all the strength in my fingers, yet the girl wanted more. I was amazed! She was obviously experiencing multiple orgasms from the pain I inflicted upon her and yet she wanted more!

"Kelly, I'm going to get a bit rougher, now. Please tell me when to stop."

"Rougher, yeah, get rougher!"

I don't know what happened to me, but I began to fall into a frenzy. I wanted to see just how much Kelly's titties could take! Without releasing an ounce of pressure, I pulled her beautiful nipples straight out, until I was almost afraid I would pull them off.

"Yes, doctor, yes!" was Kelly's response. Unbelievable!

I began to shake the luscious mammary flesh up and down vigorously, still with my fingers only holding Kelly's nipples. The girl screamed loudly, and I was afraid I had gone too far until I looked into her eyes and realized she was in the throes of a tremendous orgasm. Her arms and legs were spread wide, and as I looked down, I saw a rivulet of moisture running out of her cunt. Her musky scent was rising to my nostrils, and I quickly found myself losing control.

"More, doctor!"

I was a maniac! I began whipping Kelly's tits side to side, up and down, and in big circles, never letting my fingers leave her nipples! Kelly was screaming constantly now, and was thrashing from side to side, still with her arms and legs wide. I didn't know how much longer I could keep up this tittie abuse; my fingers were beginning to cramp, but Kelly showed no sign of slowing down. My cock felt huge. I wanted to jam it into her throat, but I knew I would have to let go of her breasts in order to do so, and nothing seemed more important at the moment than keeping my happy hands on these delectable breasts.

Finally, with a scream so loud and heart-rending that it could have raised the unliving, Kelly passed out. At first, I thought she might be dead, and I began to panic. Fortunately, I fell forward and my head hit her chest. I could feel her heart beating strongly and fast, and realized the young girl was definitely still alive. I found a blanket and covered her up, and left her to sleep the sleep of the just.

A couple of hours later, Kelly began to stir. I had spent the time thinking and dreaming. I had just had a sexual experience that went beyond the boundaries of anything I had ever thought about or read about. My cock seemed to be in a state of perpetual erection. Once again, Kelly had amazed me.

"Uumph. Mmm. Where am I?" said the sated beauty. "Oh, my titties, they're so sore! What happened? Oh, Dr. Rome! I guess I didn't dream it all after all!"

"Kelly, my dear. How are you? I'm afraid I may have used you rather roughly. I'm so sorry!"

"Mmm. That was delicious! I've never had anyone take control of my breasts like you did, Dr. Rome! I loved it, and I want to do it again, but not just now," she said, as she tenderly fondled herself.

"God, that was hot! I felt like there was a live circuit between my tits and my cunt. I don't think I've ever cum that hard! Did I pass out?"

"Yes, my dear, for over two hours. I was afraid I had killed you!"

"If that was death, kill me again, " she sighed. "My titties feel deliciously sore," she said, as she continued to caress and fondle her breasts.

"You are the most amazing person I have ever met!" I cried. "I can't believe your nipples are still attached to your breasts, and all you say is, 'My titties feel deliciously sore!' I was afraid I had done permanent damage to you!"

"Mmm. Damage me some more! I just love being abused!"

"Kelly! What are you saying? You love being abused? That's insane!"

"Maybe so, doctor, but I have a strong body, and I can take a lot of pain. And there is something about pain that excites me so much. You should see how much of a spanking I can take."

"Well, I must admit, the idea does intrigue me. I never thought I would find watching another person experience pain to be such a turn on."

"Interesting, isn't it?" she said, demurely. "How about we explore a little more? That cock looks like it could offer some very hot pain. I'm ready for more, and my butt is feeling lonely. Stuff that big thing in my ass, why don't you?"

I surprised myself by grabbing Kelly's left hip and flipping her over onto her face. With no preliminaries at all, I slammed my nasty cock right into her ass.

"Yes, doctor! Use me and abuse me!" Kelly groaned. Once again, her arms and legs were spread out in an attitude of sexual abandon, although this time she was face down.

"Oh, fuck, Kelly, I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Save it for my mouth, doctor! Please!"