A Stuffy Doctors’ Conference Ch. 03

Story Info
Anal with a stranger.
3.8k words
4.2
56.1k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped away as soon as I could, and headed back to my room. I had to get some rest. I took a steaming hot shower, and then fell onto the bed, passing out with exhaustion. I had turned my cell off, and asked the front desk to hold all my calls so I could get some sleep. I awoke around 9 pm refreshed and somewhat restless. I thought about popping down to the exercise room for a run, but it had already closed.

I decided to go out for a drive. I'd been to this city before, by myself and with you. At first I drove aimlessly for close to an hour. Eventually I ended up in the burg where you had grown up. Soon I was passing your high school. I saw a bar about a quarter mile down the road and decided to go in for a drink. It was early, 1030 or so, and I planned on having a nightcap and then heading back to the hotel.

I slipped onto a bar stool near the door and ordered a beer. There was a knot of guys a few stools down. They seemed to have known each other for years from the ease with which they teased each other. One guy caught my eye. He had the look of a construction worker who had been a high school athlete, still muscular, but a bit rugged as well.

Sean sidled down to my end of the bar and asked if he could buy me a drink. I agreed, and he pulled up a stool. He asked where I was from and what brought me there. I told him I was a nurse in town for a conference. I felt like saying I was a doctor would not help my chances with this guy. Sean shared that he worked at the factory a little down the road. I noticed he had a gold necklace with the number 20 hanging on it. I asked if he had played some kind of sports.

Sean told me he has played football in high school and then college for a year. He had won a scholarship to the local state university where you had attended undergrad and done your pre med studies. Sean told me he had won the scholarship, but needed a lot of tutoring to keep his grades up. He had ended up rooming with a "nerd from my home town high school named Jake Williams" who was his tutor. Sean told me he wouldn't have made it through his first and only year at college were it not for this Jake Williams. Your college roommate? What were the chances this would have happened? Sean went on to share that he had played ball, but his high school sweetheart was a year younger and still in high school. She had come up on weekends for the games and would stay on. With all this privacy, she had ended up pregnant. Sean dropped out of college to marry her. They had two kids, but the marriage didn't last. Sean had had the coincidence of wearing the #20 jersey in both settings, and had two kids, and took this to all be related. As his story went on, I realized he had bought me several more beers, and it was now well past midnight. I rose to go, and Sean asked if he could walk me out. When we got to the parking lot, he scooped me up in his strong arms and started making out with me like there was no tomorrow. He asked if I wanted to come back to his place.

I agreed, but asked if my car would be ok in the lot. He said it would, and that he would stick his head back in the bar and ask them to keep an eye out on my vehicle. He asked which one was mine. Instead of identifying the XJ6 as mine, I pointed to the Corolla next to it. I figured it was more of a nurse's car than the Jaguar.

Sean lived in the same building as the bar, so we had no walk to get there. He opened the door to the apartments upstairs, held if for me, and made sure I was securely inside before he pinned me to the wall and started tearing at my lips like a starving man. Sean is 6'6", and I am 5'1". He lifted me easily and my legs just instinctively wrapped around his waist. I could feel his huge hard on pressed against my ass. He carried me up the stairs, kissing me passionately, pushing against me, and not missing a step. I don't know if he did this all the time, but frankly I didn't care.

Inside his apartment was a shrine to his time at the university. He had his pennants up on the wall, and a picture of himself with his college roommate in a frame underneath, the infamous Jake Williams. He also had a dozen or so pictures of his kids in all kinds of cute frames. I could tell he really loved them and missed seeing them all the time.

For as rough as Joshua was, and as sensual as Victoria was, Sean was as gentle. He knew he was huge in comparison to me, and took pains to be slow and gentle in everything he did. He asked if it was ok to undress me, and with his huge working man hands, he undid the buttons on my blouse like he was committing a holy act. He could have crushed me, but instead let me be the one on top.

I took my time undressing him as well. He had those muscles that didn't come from the gym, but from hard work, and they were carved into him like no gym rat's would ever be. Sean gently unhooked my bra in the front and let my breasts just tumble out into his huge paws. He stroked me so lightly I found myself pressing against him. Sean unzipped my jeans in what must have been more than 5 minutes. Slowly, slowly the zipper went down, and he kissed me slowly and softly on my face and neck. When he saw the bruises and scratches, he drew back and turned red. In an angry but protective voice he asked who had done this to me. I told him I studied martial arts and had been sparring heavily earlier in the week. I don't think he believed me, but he let it go.

Sean laid me on the bed like I was a queen and began kissing me from my hairline, over my face, down my neck, across my breasts and belly, and down my legs. He only kissed me as lightly as a feather on my mons, and did not dive into my pussy at all. He lay next to me, stroking my face lightly and sweetly, and whispering that I was in charge and I should tell him how I wanted it and what I wanted.

I rolled on top of that giant, and let my hands travel all over him as well. I explored those shoulders and pecs and lats. I let my hands glide down around his waist. I tickled my fingers across his belly avoiding his 12" cock as he had avoided my pussy. I sat back on my haunches and kneaded those strong quads. Sean was moaning softly and breathing hard. I hovered over his huge phallus and gazed down at him. He looked like an angel, so sweet and mesmerized.

Sean told me to take it how I wanted, as much as I wanted, and that he didn't expect me to take it all. He had no idea how hungry I was for that cock to fill my tight little pussy. I straddled him hanging as high above him as I could. Slowly, so slowly, I began to lower myself onto that tower of cock. I let the tip just graze my lips. I slid back and forth on it, letting the slit slip over my clit. I hung like that for what felt like hours. Then little by little I let him split me open, and split me open is what he did.

I felt the tip penetrate my lips, and it was so wide it started to stretch me immediately. Bit by bit I let myself be lowered on that log. I felt the head prying me open. Sean whispered that I could stop then if I needed to. The more he told me I didn't have to take it, the more I wanted it. Sean reached up stroking my face and shoulders, my breasts and hair. He was moaning how beautiful and tiny I was and how he didn't want to hurt me in any way.

I just started letting the weight of my body push me down over that throbbing penis. It seemed like each breath brought a little more of him into my tight cunt. When I had about 4" in he again asked me if I needed to stop. I shushed him with my fingers over his lips, then leaned forward and kissed him softly. Our hungry kissing in the parking lot had morphed into the most gentle kissing I had ever experienced, as sensuous as kissing a woman, slow and steady, but insistent.

At 6" he took hold of my hips and asked if I wanted to rest. I arched back, letting my breasts heave, and said no, I wanted it all. Slowly he pried me open, just letting gravity do the work. I have a very tight pussy, and feeling pressure and stretching is common with a big cock for me, but the slowness of it all made me just open like a flower. I felt full to the brim, but not stretched or forced in any way. Slowly, slowly he filled me. I looked down and there was only about 2" left. I felt satisfied and full, but something told me I wanted to take it all, to be filled like you could never fill me, Jake, not with your very average 5 or so inch cock. And so I just let time go on, and gravity work, and soon the entire 12" was in my tight little hole. I rested there for a minute. Sean was breathing heavily, but not moving at all. We were not thrusting, just feeling the fit of the parts. Then I rose up on my knees and slid off that beautiful huge phallus, and let myself fall down onto it again. Sean asked me if I was ok, if I was hurt in any way. I assured him I liked being filled up so completely. Then the thrusting started. He started to rise up to me, arching toward me, and I started pumping up and down on him. It was the most exquisite feeling. Now I understood how women enjoyed working in the porn industry. This was the most fulfilling fuck I'd ever had. Taking it all in made me feel like the woman I had always wanted to be, completely full and then some. Pumping on that gleaming cock made me feel like I had accomplished something like I never had before. I felt like a virgin again. The sensation of being stretched and filled and owned was so invigorating. On and on we fucked, humping toward one another slowly and methodically, never missing a stroke, always in unison.

I started to come from the bottom of my feet, like I would on special occasions when there was lots of time for kissing and stroking, massaging and licking. I pumped faster now, wanting to chase that feeling. I pumped harder now, wanting to take in even more if there could have been more. I pumped and pumped in a frenzy, coming and coming over and over again. Sean held on, and then reached up and grabbed my hips and stopped me in mid air, tip and head inside, just starving for that shaft. He said he didn't want to come just yet, and I needed to stop or he would. We stayed like that for 5 minutes. I know it was that long because I watched the hand on the clock beside the bed sweep by 5 times. That was the longest 5 minutes of my life.

Sean started to ease his clenching of my hips and told me I could start again, but I told him I had another idea. I popped up off him, slid back, and devoured that torpedo of a dick, allowing it to slide down my throat and what felt like into my belly. Sean gasped out that I had a velvet throat, and that no one had deep throated him like that before. I don't know how I didn't choke, but I wanted so desperately to swallow that cock with my mouth as I had with my pussy. I stroked up and down several times until I could really taste the precum filling the back of my throat. Sean reached down and tangled his fingers into my hair, but instead of jamming his cock deep into my throat, he pulled my head back up. He said he didn't want to cum just yet, he wanted to make sure I had had my fill before he unloaded.

I know there is no statistical equation to compare cock size to amount of jism, but I felt pretty sure Sean was going to blow a good cup of spunk right down my waiting throat if I stroked him another time or two. Instead I went on to my next plan.

I pulled up off his cock, and I guess Sean thought I would just climb on again. I did, but not in the way he expected. I turned around reverse cowboy, and pressed back with my ass against his cock. I could feel that huge head pushing against my back door. Sean said he had never penetrated a woman anally before, that no one would allow it. That just made me want to all the more. I asked him if he had some lube, and he reached into a drawer for it. He told me most women needed the lube just to take most of him, but that once he started pumping they stretched out, but that I had gotten tighter as we fucked. He told me that my pussy and I were incredible.

I told Sean to lube up his cock more than even when he usually fucked, and to lube up my asshole. He complied. I let him get his thumb good and gooey, and then I started to push back against it. I pushed and he held still, and just like with the fucking, soon I was taking that thumb up my even tighter asshole. Sean's thumb was the size of some cocks I have had.

Sean assured me I didn't have to do this, and that he didn't have any expectations. When I was good and lubed up, I told him to put the tip against my puckered hole. And then I just let nature and gravity take its course. I leaned back against him, and soon he was spreading my sphincter and entering me. I could feel the tip slipping in, and then the head filling my tight end. Sean reached up and wrapped those strong hands around my waist and stopped me mid air. He said he didn't want to hurt me and that as a nurse I must know that this wasn't going to work. I assured him it would without telling him that as a doctor I knew that in theory it would work, and that as a woman I wanted his cock up my ass more than any other man's before. Also what Sean didn't know was that in the time we were together you would never fuck my ass even with your very average sized cock, and that you wouldn't even finger my ass. For a doctor, you have a lot of hang ups, Jake Williams, and ass is the biggest one. So somehow taking even half that foot-long up my ass was going to be what I needed in order to go on in life. And as much as I wanted in theory to take the whole damn thing up my puckered asshole, and to ride it like I did when you were in my clenched pussy, I knew that I may only be able to take half and that would still make me the most amazing woman Sean had ever fucked.

And so I repeated what had worked to get that humongous dick into my pussy to get it into my ass. I straddled Sean high, and sat back. I breathed deeply, bore down, and pushed, then let gravity take over. In slid the tip, and then one breath later, the entire head. I felt like I was being split in two. Sean started moaning more deeply than ever, and instinctively reached up to my hips to stop me. I put my hands on his and gently but insistently removed them, allowing myself to sit back on him further. Slowly, slowly, slowly, his dick pushed into my puckered asshole. I was splitting in half. I took Sean's hands and placed them under my buttocks, and helped him ease me open, ass gaping me to take more. He kept whispering how no woman had ever agreed to do this, how he had never dreamed one would, and how he couldn't believe I was so methodically letting him fuck my ass. I could barely hear him as the blood was rushing in my ears. There was a sensation of pain, but only mildly, as the sensation of being filled and being filled in my ass like this was incredible. I felt more like a woman than I have ever in my life.

I could have stopped then and there, and been satisfied, but suddenly I wanted to be more than satisfied, I wanted to be fulfilled. I decided I had to have that entire telephone pole of a cock in my ass. By this time Sean was whimpering, and I think maybe even crying. He was moaning over and over how this was the most incredible experience of his life, how he had never felt anything better, how he couldn't believe anyone would do this, and how I must be an angel to allow him to pleasure himself this way. He had no idea how he was pleasuring me. I like anal sex, and I can fuck with the best of them, but I have never been ass gaped like this. I felt like my body was separating right down the middle and yet tied together by magic. It was truly a spiritual experience. I wanted to know where this man had been all my life. I've had my share of cock, and big cock at that, and a couple of 10" cocks, but 12" of man in my pussy, then throat, and then ass was a story I wasn't sure anyone would believe.

I was cumming now as the cock was so far up inside me that it had to be stimulating my g spot from the other side. I was pushing and twisting and moaning, and Sean seemed like he was trying to hold back from thrusting. I called out his name and I told him to fuck me, to thrust now, right now, and to cum. And that is just what he did. He pushed up into me, then took hold of my hips, and started riding me up and down on that maypole, jamming all 12" into my ass. And then he started to cum, jism gushing from out of his loins, spurting like a geyser into my asshole. He stroked me a few more times, and then I thought he was out of breath panting, but I realized he was sobbing. I could feel the jism seeping out of my tight sphincter, running down the back of my legs, pooling on his belly.

I had to climb up off that cock, as even after he came, he was well over 8" and not flaccid enough to slip out. Sean pulled me to him, cuddled me close, and began stroking my face softly. I glanced over at his face and indeed he had been crying, tears rolling down his cheeks. He kept calling me angel, saying this was a gift he could never have imagined receiving, and that it was a miracle we had come together. He fell asleep mumbling these things, me held like a doll in his strong arms.

In the morning I awoke to the smell of breakfast. Sean had scrambled eggs and fried bacon, and brought these to me in bed. I remember making you breakfast in bed, and you complaining that I hadn't buttered the toast the way you liked it. Honestly Jake, you are an asshole.

Sean and I chit chatted for a few minutes, but the topic returned to college. He asked if I thought he could finish. I assured him he could. He wondered what he could do about tutoring. I suggested he contact your alma mater and ask about scholarships, tutoring, anything he was concerned about. I told him if he had questions, I'd be happy to help him. I promised to leave him my contact information. I noticed it was after 9, and I needed to get back to the conference. While Sean was cleaning up the kitchen, I asked about the pictures. He told me he had lost track of you. I took out a business card of mine, wrote my personal cell and email on the back, and jotted down your cell phone from memory. I also wrote down your alias on Facebook.

Sean insisted on walking me to my car. We kissed passionately, but sweetly leaning against the Coralla, then I slipped my business card with all the information for both of us on it into his back pocket, clicked the key fob to unlock the Jaguar, and leaned over to open the XJ6's door. Sean looked a little sheepish. He remarked this was a pretty nice car for a nurse. I told him I hadn't been truthful and that I was a doctor, but that I really did want to keep in touch and know about his college progress. I tapped his back pocket and told him all the contact information he needed for me was on it. I figured the cell and email for you would be an added treat, and I didn't want to explain how I had those.