A Stumbling Marriage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan then took Shona back to the bedroom and laid her down and Shona fell asleep, completely fucked. He noticed that it time to go, so he just kissed her on the forehead and said "we have to do this again sometime you slut." Jordan then got dressed, he decided to tidy up the house, to leave no evidence that he had been there and then left.

An hour later, Andrew arrived home, he was in a great mood but immediately went to see how Shona was. He saw her lying there sleeping, naked in bed, like normal and went across to kiss her. Shona returned his kisses and they soon were in a passionate embrace. Shona opened her eyes before she said anything, and pulled off Andrew when she realised it was him she was kissing not Jordan. Shona then said "is it that time? I have been asleep all day." Shona felt guilty because she had not cleaned out her mouth since Jordan had cum in it.

Andrew was in too good a mood to notice that Shona was slightly disconnected and then said, "are you well enough to go out, we have to celebrate?"

Shona said "What is the good news, got a new job then?"

Andrew gleefully "yes and no, Jordan has gone, he has a new job in New York starting on Monday, so he was escorted off the premises this morning and I am now the senior trader, I'm the top dog."

He wasn't looking at Shona so didn't see her look of panic, now that Jordan was leaving. Shona said "well if are going out, I need to get showered and ready and so do you." Running over to the bathroom. Shona felt empty and betrayed, why hadn't Jordan said anything this afternoon, was she just a stupid slut. Shona had to grab the towel, so that Andrew would not hear her crying about Jordan. She was in shock.

While Andrew got ready, Shona sent Jordan a couple of texts, berating him for not telling her about leaving and begging the chance to see him before he went. She had a foolish thought that she could persuade him to stay. Jordan replied "Going away party Stream Bar Saturday 9 till late. Same dress code."

Shona was horrified, she wanted Jordan's cock again but how could see get out for Saturday night? She knew that her lust was pushing her to do things that she shouldn't do.

Shona and Andrew went out for a meal, but it was again nearly ruined by Andrew's behaviour. When a couple of guys started to check out Shona, he nearly got into a fight with them. Shona had to pull him back and then they left the restaurant before dessert. Shona was pissed off that again her evening had been spoilt by Andrew's behaviour. However, it gave Shona an idea. She told Andrew that he needed to learn to control himself. Andrew promised that he would. Shona then suggested that they went out on Saturday, and that if Andrew could not control himself, she would walk out on him! Andrew was conflicted because he didn't want to admit that he could not trust himself to behave, so he agreed that they would go out and he would behave. Shona was delighted at her plan, she knew that there was no way that Andrew could control his jealousy.

That night to reward Andrew for his promise and success at work, Shona gave him a blowjob. She actually felt his cock seemed smaller than Jordan's and after sucking for a few minutes, he came in her mouth. Shona then got up and spit it in the sink. Andrew asked why didn't she swallow, and Shona replied, only sluts swallowed cum. They then went to bed like a boring married couple.

That Saturday they went out to a club called YOLO and were soon dancing away. As the night progressed, Andrew was drinking a bit more and Shona wanted to have a dance, but Andrew just wanted to rest. This guy asked Shona for a dance and Andrew just waved them off. He thought that he was hiding his jealousy, but it was bubbling under. Then when the guy's hand slipped from Shona's elbow to her backside, Andrew jumped up and grabbed the guy. Unfortunately, he had had too much to drink and stumbled up and fell on the dance floor. Quickly a couple of bouncers arrived and asked what had happened. It was obvious that Andrew had lost his temper and was attempting to hit the guy.

Shona just looked at him and started to cry, saying "you bastard, you promised, well you remember what I said. I'm off, See you tomorrow lunchtime." And she stormed away. When Shona got outside she smiled, thinking what a great idea.

Andrew was having to apologize to the guy who had been dancing with Shona and by the time he got out there was no sight of her. He was disconsolate because his behaviour had again driven Shona away.

Shona quickly hopped into a taxi and was soon on her way to Jordan's party. She texted him, I'm on my way and he reminded her of the dress code, so Shona had to quickly remove her bra and knickers in the taxi. The driver suggested that she had a hot date for later. Shona just smiled at this and thought well I hope the sight of my pussy will count as a tip.

When Shona got to the bar, it sounded loud, there was obviously a party going on and one she was going to join. When Shona opened the door, she could see Jordan sitting at a group of tables with about twelve people around it, including Mary. This surprised Shona because she was hoping that no one who knew her would see her here and hoped that Mary wasn't competition for Jordan's cock tonight. Shona sauntered across the bar and got a couple of wolf whistles which made her smile, she knew she was sexy and loved the reinforcement. Jordan seeing her, waved her across, so she went across. Jordan introduced the group, including six guys from a water polo team that Jordan play in and three woman, Mary, Karen, who was with one of the team and Kristin who was with another. Shona recognised Michael and Asad from earlier in the week.

Shona looked where to sit and wanted to sit beside Jordan, who was in the middle of group. Jordan was actually surprised to see Shona. He didn't work with Andrew anymore and Shona was high maintenance, so Jordan had hoped that Shona wouldn't turn up. Jordan got up and just decided to humiliate Shona. He turned her around to the group and started "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Shona, she is married to Andrew I used to work with and she is a great fuck, since I'm leaving, can I recommend her to any of you?" and then raised her skirt to show that she wasn't wearing any knickers.

Shona was just horrified by this, she had thought that Jordan was a gentleman and now she was looking like a whore. Shona burst into tears and ran from the bar and disorientated wandered around the streets for a few minutes. It started to rain so Shona rushed into a bar to keep dry. The pub was quite busy full of young men and women out for the night. Shona went to the bar and ordered a glass of wine and when she saw a little alcove where she could sit, she sat down. Shona started to think about her night and realised that Jordan was the bastard that Andrew had said he was.

While sitting and drinking her wine, Shona overheard one guy describing her as a hot bit of stuff and that he wanted to fuck her. Shona smiled at this ego boost, she loved the sound of his northern lilt. Then his mate said his other half might complain and that he was too henpecked, he then described her as not someone you could take home to your mother. Shona still was grinning. The first guy said well perhaps Eoin's mum since she was the village bike, which caused his mate to burst out laughing. Shona was mortified, was she no more than a slut. Shona knew that she had get out of there and home to Andrew. As Shona got up, she looked over at the lads and when she looked, they were welcoming their girlfriends, who had just arrived. Shona rushed out of the bar and went to grab a taxi home.

Shona sat in the taxi, working out what she was going to say to Andrew. She knew that she could not confess her fling with Jordan because Andrew would probably divorce her, she knew she would have to continue to live a lie.

When Shona got home, Andrew was there, crying, Shona said sorry, Andrew got up and asked where she had been. Shona said that "I had just been to pub for a drink, I was upset by his behaviour but realised that i had been pushing him too hard and trying to provoke him."

Andrew got up and hugged her saying "I thought that I had lost you, I am sorry about my jealousy. I have to tell you why I am this way. At school, I had a girlfriend, we had been friends since primary school and we eventually went out at secondary. She was intelligent and beautiful, a cracking red-head with the temper to go with it. Now I never saw that temper, but a couple of my mates did. We had decided to not sleep together until we finished school. In Sixth Form, a new lad arrived, George, he was a cocky bastard, he was obviously a gym rat, and he was there every day. He kept on bragging about how wonderful he was and all the women he had slept with. I ignored him because I was in love with, Shit I struggle to say her name, Karen. George and Karen both did Drama. George started looking for couples to split up, he seemed to get something out that. My friends were the geeky, academic type, you know that, we don't go for meatheads. Hussain was a mathematical genius, he had a girlfriend, Amina, they seemed set to go to university and married together. One Monday morning we are sitting together, and George walked up and dropped a pair of knickers in front of Amina saying you forgot these. Hussain was stunned, I jumped up to confront George and he just laughed. I swung at him and with a luck shot knocked him down. A teacher then quickly broke up fight. George said this isn't over."

Shona could see where this was going and pleaded with Andrew to stop but he insisted on carrying on.

"I was expecting George come for me later that day or perhaps the next day, but nothing, once when I was walking past him, he told me he hadn't forgotten about me and I was going to get mine soon. What I had not realised was that in Drama, George was worming his way into Karen's affections. George continued to strut around the place, bragging about his successes. He soon had a group of guys cheerleading him on, and once he crowed about fucking the Art teacher at his old school, that is why he had to leave. Then it happened and I was too stupid and careless to see it. The school put on Much ado About Nothing for Valentines Day, and George and Karen were Benedict and Beatrice. After the play there was a party for everyone at a local club, and George was busy flirting with Karen and Karen, still buzzing from the play, thought she was just playing along, still in role. I had too much to drink and suddenly I knew I was about to throw up, so I rushed to the toilet. Karen followed me, to make sure I was alright, but I didn't see that George came with her. I was busy being sick in the toilet but the sounds I heard from outside were making me throw up even more. George was kissing her and I could hear them whispering and then a zip. Karen gasped and then yelped, I pulled myself away from the toilet bowl and looked, there was George fucking Karen. I was in tears, the bastard had taken the most precious thing from me. I went and threw up again and was lying there crying, when George walked over to me, and I remember this as if it was yesterday, he leaned down and rubbed Karen's knickers, covered in his cum and her hymen blood all over my face and he told me that this was not finished. Karen and I tried to put it behind us, and we started to fuck, no reason not to now but we started to become distant. A month later it ended, but not before George got another chance to put the boot in. Like he had done with Hussain, he walked over to our table but this time he dropped Karen's knickers but then to rub it in, he told her if she wanted him to fuck her again, then she had to give him a kiss then and there. I was absolutely stunned when Karen just got up and kissed him. I knew then that he had beaten me, he actually took her over to his mates and paraded her like a war trophy. I avoided the Sixth Form for the rest of the year, but my mates told me that Karen had turned from the sweet innocent girl I knew into a real slut for George, then just before the end of the year George just dropped her. He had made his point and could not care less about Karen. Karen fell to pieces and failed her exams, she didn't get to university and I don't know what happened to her. That is why I don't trust people like Jordan. I am sorry that I didn't trust you, I know you are not Karen, you are Shona my loving wife. Can we try and build our marriage again?"

This had Shona in tears, she had betrayed Andrew just like Karen had, but at least Andrew didn't know about her betrayal. She knew that if she told him he would throw her out. The chatted more into the night and decided to get some counselling.

Shona's and Katie's relationship was never the same, Katie got married the following year, but Shona, who was going to be a bridesmaid, just ended up watching from the side. Shona did spend more time with Amy and they became better friends.

The worst moment for Shona was the Christmas after Jordan left, she was at her works party in town, without Andrew to show his faith, and while she was dancing a bloke came up to her and asked her was Andrew here and did she still show her pussy around. Enraged, Shona stood on his foot with her heels and stormed out. She immediately got a taxi and went home.

Perhaps the stumbling had stopped.

12