A Sub Is Born Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The red and blue converged on her belly. He then coated one breast red and the other blue. Finishing with another trail down to her pussy. Courtney moaned as the wax gathered on her clit and hardened. He kept dripping until her entire pussy was coated with a heavy coat.

"I'll let that cool for moment while I get us some water."

She felt a straw pressed to her lips and sucked in the cool water. It felt good on her dry throat.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You are most welcome. Now let's lift this off."

The wax came off in one piece from her pussy, leaving a cast of her sex. He popped an ice cube in his mouth to cool his tongue and began to lick her.

"Oh Sir, I am going to cum if you don't stop. May I cum, please?"

"So soon? You are what I call a hair trigger woman. It is a blessing, not a curse. But no, I will not push you over the edge just yet. Not with my tongue anyway. It is time to pleasure my cock with your pussy."

Nicolae released her legs from bondage, and placed her knees on his shoulders. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet slit.

"Oh Sir, please, inside or you will make me cum."

He stopped and clawed the wax of her breasts. He pinched and twisted her nipples till she cried out. He pushed the head just far enough for her to feel the full girth at the opening.

"Tell me what you want, pet."

"Your cock Sir"

"Tell me what you need."

"Your cock inside me, Sir"

"Tell me what you crave."

"Your cock, Sir, and your direction, and whatever you desire of me."

Nicolae removed her sunglasses.

"Look in my eyes, Courtney. If you break contact with my eyes, I will untie you and throw you in the cold shower, do you understand?"

"I want feel your pussy pleasing me. It is a set of muscles, use them, or I will have you doing Kegals for the next four hours."

He thrust his cock deep inside her. Her face was flushed from excitement, and having her legs elevated. He reached forward and grabbed the brass rails for support. She was begging for release, but he ignored her, knowing she wasn't equipped to control herself now. She bit her lip to try and stop, but it was too late. She pulled hard against the ropes and her whole body convulsed. She reached a peak and then blended into another. Or was it one orgasm? She didn't care. She squeezed his cock tightly, and felt it swelling.

"Oh, cum for me Sir. Plant your seed deeply into my core. Take me as your slut. My pussy is Yours. Oh God, cum with me."

With a primal thrust he impaled deep within her and spilled inside of her with an earthy growl. He released her legs from his shoulders, and then her wrists from the ropes.

"Very good, but we are far from being done. You will feel a little stiff. Roll over on your back, and relax. In a bit, I will massage your back and shoulders."

12