A Sub of All Kinks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead she ran to a guard and urgently grabbed his arm and explained to him as she dragged him toward Jason and the two men her sub was going after. Jason's eyes were blazing with fury as he tackled the largest and strongest looking of the two, taking him clean off his feet and slamming him back first into the tarmac. Jason pinned the man down with his weight immediately, and before the man could think, Jason was smashing his fist into his face with every ounce of force he could muster, watching with a sadistic smile on his face as the man's nose exploded in a fountain of blood.

The security guard had called for back up but didn't wait as he dove at Jason and knocked Jason off of his victim. He was bigger than Jason and managed to pin the enraged Jason. Kisha came over to the injured man and looked at him. "You might want to get that looked at. Oh, and for future reference, you might want to watch who you annoy."

She stepped over him and got down on her knees next to Jason. "Jason, you've been very bad and I am not pleased with you," she said firmly. Jason's face was red with restrained fury as he struggled to get out from underneath the large guard that was pinning him down.

"Let me go!" Jason teeth were clenched, not wanting to hurt this security guard but he was thoroughly trying his patience. The look on his face was one similar to when Kisha had first trained him, a look of serious restraint, but a subtle undertone of enjoying the violence.

Kisha sighed and then hit the buttons, turning on both the beads and the cock ring. Her eyes narrowed as she watched and waited. Jason gasped and clenched his eyes closed tight as his body tensed again but this time with the effort of trying not to cum. "Oooohhh gods! Please...Mistress...stop..."

"I will stop only when you do. Put aside that rage this instant so that we can leave." Jason paused for a long moment before slowly nodded and closing his eyes once more. "Yes Mistress...forgive me I..." Jason fell silent knowing there was no excuse for his behaviour, at least no excuse that he wished to voice to his mistress. "I'm sure you can let him go now officer," Kisha said.

The security guard looked at Jason and then gave Kisha a dubious look before he slowly got off of Jason. "He's banned from this park for six months. If he comes here during that time he will be going to jail. Understood?"

Jason continued to lay on the floor, breathing hard as his full concentration focused on trying not to explode in his shorts, softly he pleaded with his Mistress. "Please Mistress Kisha..."

Kisha looked to the guard. "We understand." She ignored Jason's pleading. "Get up. We're leaving." Jason bit his bottom lip before slowly climbing to his feet and following his Mistress, stumbling occasionally as the toys pulsed inside and around him.

As they entered the car park Jason was forced to his knees as he struggled to contain the pleasures in his groin. "Mistress PLEASE, I can't hold it..." Kisha turned and in a move so fast he didn't have time to react, she knocked him over backwards and on to his back. She planted one stiletto heel in his stomach. Her expression was furious. "YOU DARED TO DISOBEY ME SO YOU WILL SUBMIT!"

The wind was knocked from Jason's lungs as he was sent onto his back, landing with a hard thud. Jason closed his eyes tightly and winced as Kisha pressed her stiletto heel into his stomach. Tears were almost running form his eyes from the will power Jason was forcing into his concentration.

"You seem to think you can just lose it and attack someone. I had the situation well in hand. YOU WERE NOT TOLD TO DO ANYTHING. You had a very simple rule to follow, don't cum. That was it. Yet you seem to be reverting. Do you know what happens to those that revert? I cut them lose."

Jason's breath caught in his throat and for a moment a look of pure terror crossed his face, followed by the same, now infuriating, fuzzy pink thoughts about his mistress. "Please Mistress forgive me I just...I...just wanted to..." Jason fell silent once more, not wanting to voice the thoughts that were clouding his mind.

Kisha leaned down and put her face in his, her skirt riding all the way up and exposing her ass. . "You just wanted to what...?" Jason's breathing was coming now in ragged pants as his thoughts jumbled into a tangled mess from the lust in his groin. "I...wanted to..." Jason swallowed hard as spots formed in front of his eyes, his fists tightening into fists as his groin spasmed painfully in dire need for release. "Please Mistress I can't hold it anymore, please stop!"

"Since you can't seem to articulate except in anger, you will have to suffer." Jason was almost whimpering as he forced his thoughts into something that might've resembled coherent thought. "I wanted to...be the only one...to be your only one..."

"My only one what?" Kisha demanded, her anger having settled into a warm blanket as she looked at her disobedient sub. Jason's face contorted with the shame he felt from the entire day, the thought having completely disjointed his mind. Softly he whispered up at his Mistress. "Your only...love."

Kisha couldn't hide the shocked look on her face. She blinked twice and then removed her foot and hit the off switches on the beads and ring. "Get up and get in the car," she growled.

Jason panted hard in relief from the buzzing of the toys and had to take a few minutes to regain control before slowly standing, not lifting his eyes from the ground, knowing form his Mistress' tone that he was in serious trouble.

Kisha slid into her seat and sighed. This day was becoming more complicated as they went along. Jason slid into his seat in silence, staring at his lap after he put his seat belt on. Jason quietly swallowed and dared not raise his eyes from his lap, fearing he would anger his mistress even more than he had already done.

The drive back to the house was tense and Kisha kept it that way. She would punish him well for this behaviour. Jason closed his eyes and in the tense silence a single tear rolled down his cheek, not from the fear that his mistress would punish him. But from seeing the look on her face when he told her what was on his mind. He should've kept his mouth shut. She would cut him loose for this, he had crossed a silently drawn line and now he would pay for it.

Kisha pulled her car into the driveway and noticed the slowly darkening sky. Looked like a storm was on the way.

12