A Sub of All Kinks Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he didn't. Are you going to do the gangbang?' Layla asked eagerly.

"I don't make threats, just promises." Kisha eyed Layla with disgust. The woman had no life and she enjoyed pain even more than she did pleasure. Especially other people's pain.

"You will be a dear and keep me informed?"

"Yes, of course," Kisha said as she picked up the whip and left.

Jason was just exiting the shower and drying himself off when his Mistress entered. He kept quiet and his eyes to the floor as he dried off his long hair.

She stared at him for a long moment. "Maybe you think I go around making empty promises. Is that what you think, Jason?"

He spoke quietly and shortly once more, similar to the way he did earlier. "You asked me to get her off and I did."

"You seem to have forgotten much. While you were gone I received a very interesting phone call with a very gracious offer. Do you want to know what that offer is, pet?" she purred.

"I'm sure I'll find out anyway mistress, so do tell."

His face was covered a moment as he scrubbed the towel over his wet hair.

She lashed out and punched him hard in the gut before doing a swiping kick that knocked him back onto his ass. Before he could recover she flicked the whip and hit him hard on the penis. "Want to try that again?"

The wind was driven from him as the punch landed, doubling him over. As hs body crashed to the floor he was seeing spots as he struggled to get his breath back. The sudden harsh lash to his limp shaft brought a loud gasp of agony, causing him to writh on the floor for a moment.

After a few minutes of eye watering recovery he whimpered out his answer, his loins silently screaming at his brain in pain. "Forgive me Mistress, please tell me what the gracious offer was."

"Your father called. It seems that after careful consideration by the three of them, they wish to speak to us at a place of our choosing to discuss our terms."

She was treated to a look of malicious, sadistic enjoyment. "That sounds...interesting Mistress, what exactly would it be that we would be meeting for? I mean, our terms on what?"

"Of that I'm not sure. He did not specify. I'm sure it will cost an arm and a leg and probably involve the exchange of my body for something," she replied nonchalantly.

He slowly arose from his crippling position, his muscles tensing slightly as he stepped close, emitting an aura of raw sexual energy and over protective territorialness. "Then they will have to come through me first, and this time I'll be claiming Bernado's fingers."

"You will be do nothing of the sort. They can take all this," she waved her hand about indicating the house, "away from us. They can freeze my assets and put our asses out on the street. It would take time and many long hours at jobs neither one of us like before we'd even be able to get a decent living place. Is that what you want?"

He leaned forwards, whispering softly in a tone she had not heard since the last incident, it was a cold tone he only used when talking about his father. His lips gently caressed her ear a moment before speaking, "They can't if they are dead like Mario."

Her eyes widened. "Don't, Jason. That will only bring the law of the land down on you."

His breathing was low and heavy now, feeling the excitement rise at the thought of torturing his father. "We could force them to sign over their assets, we could be in control Mistress..."

His breath hissed through his teeth a moment as he revelled in the violence bubbling within him. "Just say the word and I will make it so, even if it kills me."

"No, you will either restrain yourself or I will take Ian and leave you chained here at the house."

He sighed softly and looked down at the floor, forcing his anger away a moment. "Yes mistress, I just wonder why they are being so cautious if they are supposedly so powerful."

"They are not being cautious. They are manipulating. They are also insulting us by letting us choose the spot. They are implying that we are afraid to face them on their own turf so we must chose an alternate location. Normally I would have protested but I do not trust your self control or rather your lack of control. I do not need any more incidents."

He looked at his Mistress a moment and let his eyes fall to the floor, speaking quietly. "Then perhaps you really should take Ian if you don't trust me."

"You are still too eager after all this time to do violence to others. You are still acting on impulse and not using strategy. I want you there but not if you are going to be a handicap. You need to think about that. It's not what I think but who you are. Once you acknowledge it and think logically then you will come to the right decision. I've already chosen the location and the date. Two days from now we will meet them at Sam's Bistro. I will have made up my mind by then if I'm going to take you or not. Until then you are free to do what you want except go near them or any of their property."

He nodded quietly and finished drying the chilled water from his large muscular form. He looked his mistress in her eyes and spoke with a slightly submissive tone, "What is next in my retraining Mistress?"

"If the meeting with the Masters go well then some time after that. If things don't go well," she let the threat hang in the air. "Get some sleep. I have much to think about and prepare for."

He nodded once more and silently left the room, keeping his eyes to the floor, considering his options.

The silk sheets on his bed elicted a hiss from his lips as they stung the welts on his back and ass. He would be hurting for a while after those.

Kisha went to her room and sat down at the ornate desk. What she hadn't told Jason was that her father wanted him gelded and given over to Derique as a plaything for the rest of Jason's natural life. Bernard had strangely been silent and that worried her more than anything else. His silences always meant massive amounts of pain for his intended targets. She rubbed at her eyes and sighed. Why did her life have to be so complicated?

12