A Submissive Fantasy

Story Info
A woman fantasizes about the sluttier side of herself.
1.2k words
4.23
24.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lie here, I can almost feel the scarves encircling my wrists, holding me prisoner to you. They hold my hands above my head. They hold my legs spread wide. I can feel the strength of your eyes roving over my body. My nipples harden into tight little points before your gaze. I know that you can see my wetness glistening on my deep-pink lips as they yearn for your touch. My back arches off of the cool sheets. My head tilts back, baring my throat to the bite of your teeth. I glimpse a sliver of light underneath the black of the blindfold that shields you from my sight. Your lips track the length of my neck, sucking my skin into the damp heat of your mouth. I groan in frustration. I want to touch you; to tease you as you are teasing me, but I cannot. The scarves prevent my hands from making contact with your skin. I strain against my bindings, aching for satisfaction from the lust tearing through me.

I feel you smirk against my skin. You find my helplessness amusing; yet it arouses you beyond belief. Your mouth leaves my throat and I groan, desiring you so strongly that I'm not sure how I'm surviving without having you buried in my tight wet heat. I know you're watching me. I can feel it, even if I can't see it. The knowledge only heightens my desire for you. Your eyes burn into my skin; hot where my legs are held open. I want to wrap them around you as you pound your cock into me, but I don't know where you are and my legs are bound tightly to the bed frame. I bite my lower lip, my pussy throbbing, slick juices pooling between my legs and dripping onto the sheets below me.

The shock of a single finger sliding up my slit splashes over me like iced water. I gasp as the calloused tip ever-so-slightly parts my lips and whispers over my achingly hard clit. My moisture coats your finger, making it glide easily over my sensitive skin. I'm torn in a thousand directions. My hips want to rise up to meet your touch. I want to feel your fingers parting my slick pussy lips and driving deep inside of me, my cunt stretching around their width. I feel your thumb dip lower, circling the tightly puckered ring of my ass. I tense at the slight pressure, then relax, taking you knuckle-deep. Your fingers are still thrusting into my pussy, moving in rhythm with your thumb sliding in and out of my ass. I can feel my lips cling to your fingers as they retreat, begging you not to leave me until I'm satiated.

You slide a finger across my lips and I suck it into my mouth, bathing it with my tongue as my pussy bathes your other hand in my juice. Your thumb is sliding more and more easily in and out of my tight ass, my wetness sliding down my slit into my crack, easing your way. I groan, contracting around you, my ass milking your thumb as my pussy milks your fingers. One hand. You have one hand on me and I'm already going crazy with want. My whole existence is centered on the feeling of those calloused fingers stretching my holes.

Even as I grind against those fingers, I'm well-aware that they aren't enough. I want the length and girth of your cock splitting my pussy lips apart. I want to feel the pleasant sting as you slide deep into me, your balls pressed against my ass. I want to feel those same balls slapping against me as you fuck the hell out of me. I want to feel my clit grinding against your pubic bone as you slam into me. I want to be screaming, groaning, begging you to make me cum. And then, when I'm on the edge, my cunt wrapped so tightly around your cock it hurts when you thrust into me, I want you to slide out of me and press the slick tip of your cock against the tightness of my ass.

I'm so tense, my body resisting the invasion of your cock into my ass. You order me to relax and I comply, the muscles in my legs and ass going soft as you push the head of your cock against that tight ring. I cave inward and you follow, leaving me no escape. Inch by inch you invade me. I never knew you were so long, or so wide. I can feel every millimeter of your cock as you stretch my ass. I burn, tempted to wrap myself so tightly around you that you can't penetrate me further. It would be an exercise in futility, and we both know it. You'd push against me until you were seated deep inside me. It will be easier on me to relax. I know this, and I force myself to take all of you. After all, I have no choice. My legs and arms are still bound tightly to the bed. I am spread open for you to feast upon, for you to take as you wish. My mind is yours. My body is yours. I'm yours.

Your balls are against my ass, your cock completely buried in me. We both groan at the realization. Your fingers slide into my cunt. I know you can feel your cock in my ass through my thin walls. I wonder if the feeling arouses you as much as it does me. I'm so full of you. I can't breathe without feeling you. Your pussy-slick fingers slide across my lips and I suck them once again into my mouth, my tongue caressing them. I love tasting myself on you, tart, tangy....sweet. The fingers on your other hand spread my pussy apart. I'm completely penetrated by you. My mouth, my cunt, my ass-they're all yours. I'm tight everywhere, milking your cock and your fingers. I feel you speed up, hammering into me. "Cum for me, you little slut!" you demand harshly. I scream as I explode around you, pulling you even deeper inside me. I can feel you throbbing, thickening inside me. A few more thrusts and I feel your heat unleashed inside my ass. I tighten around you uncontrollably, determined to take all of you. You collapse against me and we sink into the bed. I wince as I feel your fingers slide out of my pussy, sore from you pounding me. You untie me and I curl into you, automatically seeking your warmth. You wrap me in your arms, offering me comfort. I cuddle into you and close my eyes, pushing the blindfold over my head. "I love you," I whisper against your chest as I doze off, your fingers sliding through the silk of my hair.

I wake the next morning, my fingers damp from the heat of my wet pussy. I sigh as I realize it was all a dream; a fantasy of what could be if I indulged my inner sub. I stumble to the shower, my flesh still hot with memories of dreams the night before.