A Submissive for David Pt. 02

Story Info
David and Anna's relationship develops, as does their play.
12.7k words
4.77
11.7k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: Let the Fun Begin

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He couldn't wait any longer. It was already far too long for his liking. His brain had been going over every step of what he would do once he had her in his reach. All week, his mind had been flashing back to her. Kissing her, striping her naked, touching every inch of her. Taking her in every way he wanted. Now, he had his opportunity to do all of that and more.

Finally, she was in his reach, in his arms, and he could do all of the things that had been running through his mind over the past few hours. Hell, over the past few days. Let the fun begin, he told himself as he caressed his hand over her smooth skin. It didn't matter to him if he took her in his front entry.

As his hand explored, he pulled his polo shirt off and started to kiss along her neck again. This time he slowed his pace. He took his time, placing unhurried kisses one by one, followed by the tip of his tongue as he traced along the side of her neck, making her sigh with every new touch. He could actually feel her pulse with his tongue as he teased along her carotid artery. When he reached the curve of her neck, where it met her shoulder, he couldn't help but bite her there.

She made that little sound again and he felt his cock remind him of how hard he was, and for just how long. He ached, but he had no intention of rushing things. Both of their pleasures would be drawn out tonight...at least as long as he could endure the temptation.

His lips moved along her collarbone, dipping down over the creamy mound of her breast, placing kisses and little licks along his path. He felt her body shiver as he traced around her nipple. He loved when she responded to him like that. David longed to have her breast in his mouth since he first came home and saw her naked, kneeling, and waiting for him. Now, the soft pale mound of flesh called out to him. Her nipple teased him, protruding as if to say, I dare you...bite me.

Taking her nipple into his mouth, he gave it a little nip. He couldn't help himself, he trailed his tongue over the little blue vein encircling her areola. Suckling first on the dark pink skin, then over the hard little nub that taunted him.

Anna felt the warmth of his mouth on her. The light touch of his tongue teased her nipple to a hard erection. When he sucked her into his mouth and teased her nipple between his teeth, she arched forward. Wanting more, she pushed her nipple forward, as if asking for it without the use of words.

He knew her erotic zones and he loved playing in them. Her breasts, particularly her nipples, were one of her major sensitive areas. Soft touch was greatly enjoyed, but rough breast play was enthusiastically welcomed.

David tightened his lips and sucking harder, he pulled on her nipple. Watching how her breast tissue stretched to meet his demand on her. Anna moaned, almost as if she was in pain, but he knew it was pleasure and his cock jumped at the sound of her. He dragged his teeth across her sensitive bud in a saw like motion and bit down, causing her to push into and then pull back from the source of her pleasured torture.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, "Yes," as she grasped the back of his head pulling him closer with one hand and lightly drug her nails down his back with the other.

Anna loved to have her breasts played with, teased, tortured. Very few things compared in excitement for her as did a little harsh nipple play.

Her breathing had changed, she was now panting as he took her into his mouth again. She bit her lip in an attempt not to call out to him and beg for more.

David took more of her breast into his mouth and sucked hard, leaving a mark. He was so hungry for her flesh, he licked, sucked, nipped, and bit her until she couldn't hold back any longer and cried out in a mix of pleasure and need.

"Awww," she gasped as she grasped a handful of his hair. Pulling him closer to her, she tried to control his movements and keep him where she wanted him.

"Hands," he said in a demanding voice.

She quickly withdrew them from him and placed them to her sides. David allowed her complete freedom to touch him whenever she wanted. The freedom ended when her touch became controlling.

He'd remind her once verbally. Usually a one word reminder like, hands or behave. The second reminder was physical. A slap to her bottom or removing her hands and slapping them. Once, he gave her a tweak to her nipple that was not so playful. The third reminder was always denial. Anna hated when she reached the third level.

David's form of denial varied. It could fall anywhere on the spectrum between, You can't touch me with your hands during this session, to the extreme of, You will not orgasm during our play session. He'd only done the extreme one once, in the beginning of their play together. He knew he had to make her understand the he was serious and he was a man of his word. Even when she begged and pleaded with him, he held her to her punishment.

During their learning each other phase, Anna took hold of David's cock and began to tease and bait him regarding his pleasure. He gave her her first warning. Behave. She didn't. His second warning came with a slap to both her hands and the word, No. Two warnings was all she received.

When she continued, he lifted her from her kneeling position, placed her on the chair and tied her hands to the arm rests. Her legs were spread and tied at her thighs, knees, and ankles. Using the magic wand on her, he teased and brought her close to orgasm several times. Each time, just before she crested, he'd remove the wand and watch her, never saying a word. He enjoyed watching her body's response. And he enjoyed the show of control...from both of them.

With Anna, sometimes it became a battle of wills. He knew how this one would turn out. During his final tease, he watched as her body climbed the hill to orgasm again. Her head flung back, her jaw tightened, her body was already covered in sweat, and she trembled in anticipation. He removed the wand again and she began to cry and scream at him.

"Fuck D...let me come! I have to come!"

"I'm sorry. Fuck who?"

"Fuck, Sir...let me come! Please!"

"Whose in charge?" He asked as he stared down her angry looks, her eyes were a deep emerald green, but full of fire.

"You are!" She screamed back and tried to pull her arms from their restrained position.

"Who decides what's allowed and what is not?"

"Fuck!" She cried out as he turned the wand back on and pointed it between her legs. She quickly added, "You do. You do, D."

"Now, last question. And I'd like to hear a 'Sir' included in your response: Who's going to be a good girl for me and be a well behaved little sub?"

Her fists clenched. Her jaw held tight. Every muscle in her body tensed as she tried to resolve her inner dilemma. Was she going to be a switch with a strong dominant side or was she really going to do her best to be his sub?

She looked at him with what bordered on anger and hatred, but was more frustration and stubbornness.

"I am, Sir."

"You are what?" David watched as Anna closed her eyes and reined in her anger, frustration, and...what he thought she had the most difficulty with...reining in her fear. Fear of fully giving herself over to him. Fear of showing her vulnerability. He had to help her do those things in order for her to fully submit.

He saw her body calm. Her eyes remained dark, but there was no more anger there. She had come to a conclusion. Now he waited to see what that would be.

"I am going to be your good girl and well behaved little sub," she said and then made the face of a spiteful two year old.

He laughed. "All right then. As long as we have an understanding."

David untied her and took her in his arms. He held her close as he continued to whisper to her.

"There can only be one dom, baby. Only one person in charge. If you really want this to work, you have to know that I'm the one in charge and with me, at least for as long as you choose, you're the submissive in this relationship. Is that understood?"

"Yes, D. I mean, yes Sir."

He held her for a few minutes, then he handed her her clothing and informed her that their play was over for the time being.

He helped dress her and asked her to sit down. She sat in the same chair she had just been tied to. The ropes lay on the floor, next to her feet. She stared at them as David spoke. He went on to explain his interpretation of her actions and her intent. When she didn't deny it, he asked if he was correct. She nodded that he was in fact correct.

"You can't do that, Anna. That's not something that can happen without our discussing it beforehand."

She looked at him hopefully, thinking he was offering an alternative.

"No," he said quickly, knowing what she was thinking from the look on her face. "I'm not saying I will bottom for you. I'm saying, you need to be willing to discuss your needs and wants with me more openly. We'll figure things out from there."

She nodded her agreement and apologized for her attempt to top him.

He remembered the look in her deep green eyes that night. She was sad, sorry, and disappointed in herself all at once. She was trying hard to keep her submission pure from her dominant switchy side.

As much as David understood her conflict and wanted to give in to her a little, he knew he couldn't. If he gave in, he felt it would weaken his position in her eyes and confuse the boundaries of their roles in relation to each other. He couldn't have that, especially not in a newly developing relationship with a strong Switch who wanted to explore her sub side but leaned heavily toward being dominant.

When he told her her punishment would be no orgasm for the next three play sessions, she almost fell off the chair.

"That's like a whole week." She looked at him in disbelief.

"Not like, that is an entire week," David clarified. "And to show you I mean business, you're not to play on your own. And, our sessions will run longer than usual. So, be prepared."

His decision paid off in the end. Now, Anna rarely got to level three...but she definitely pushed the limits of levels one and two.

She loved to touch him and he loved to force her not to. It was a constant back and forth with this and he always ended up spanking her for it. They both enjoyed the little game they played, even when he gave into her. Which was new behavior on his part and very rare in occurrence.

Of course, he also wondered if that make him the winner or her? But, he didn't really care. As far as he was concerned, it was a minor detail since he loved her touch and spanking her ass as much as she loved touching him and having her ass spanked.

It was a win win situation. If she needed real discipline, he knew when and how to enforce it. For now, he was comfortable with a little give and take between them.

To the best of her ability, Anna had really been trying to follow his rules since that original even. Rules she was often used to making, rather than following.

David cleared his mind of the memories and smiled. Now, as he saw her hands at her sides, he was back in the moment. He focused on the fact that her beautiful, sweet nipple was between his teeth. At first, he closed his lips around her and suckled her lightly. Calming her from her earlier state. Lulling her into a position of comfort and ease. Then he lightly bit down on the pink jewel in his mouth and sucked hard, pulling it to full attention again.

Because her nipple was already sensitized, his bite, awakened her quickly from her sense of comfort. David, knew exactly what she would do next, and she did. Her hands came up to his head again, holding him tightly to her as her pelvis arched forward.

He knew the bolt of heat had shot from her nipple to her pussy as he bit down. He also knew she would move toward the threat instead of away. He liked that about her. She wasn't afraid to acknowledge the type of pain and pleasure she desired.

There were certain types of pain that sent shock waves through her and he wanted to discover each one...one by one he wanted to uncover her likes, her turn ons, and the things that made her wet. He wanted to know what pain and pleasure she liked, which she craved, and which ones pushed her over the edge. He made a mental note every time her body reacted favorably to something he did. His notes were getting longer with each play session.

He was also careful to make a note of what she didn't care for and what limits could be tested, and which were hard limits for her.

Releasing her nipple, he began to kiss down her abdomen. Tracing his tongue around her belly button sent shivers through her tummy muscles. He teased her by tonguing her belly button hole while his fingers made a trail down her lower abdomen, over her mound, and slid nicely between her legs. Spreading her legs slightly, she welcomed his touch and gave him access to her.

"So, I take it you want more," he said as his fingers lightly grazed over her pussy lips.

Her labia were warm, fat, and full. The heat from her blood pumping through her could easily be felt between her legs. When Anna didn't answer, he waited before asking again.

"Do you want me to touch you?"

Waiting for her response David removed his hand from her and she whined.

"Do you waaant more doll?"

His deep voice groaned the words and his southern accent became more audible as he drew out the 'aunt' sound in want. He was teasing with her now.

He had been thinking of nothing else but her since early that morning. Now, he had to stop touching her and make her ask for more. When she heard his southern drawl become more pronounced, she knew he was going to amp things up and get down to more serious business.

"Well now, I said, do you waaant more?" he asked a second time.

Slowly he drew his fingers down her tummy and rested them between her legs again. His middle finger lightly traced along her slit, stroking her there slowly, back and forth with a feather light touch. He whispered in her ear, "Tell me, darlin'."

Anna's abdominal muscles tightened. She tried to tighten her legs over his hand, but he quickly slid his knee between hers and held them apart. The tip of his middle finger slid between her lips.

"Umm," she moaned and nodded.

"You know I'm wait'en for an answer from you. A real, worded answer." He said in his slow and controlled manner. "I'm not," he paused until she opened her eyes and looked at him, "gonna give you what you want until I hear the proper response."

Each time he spoke his accent became more noticeable.

"Yes," she whispered.

David kept his finger in her as he turned her to the side and firmly slapped her ass. The fleshy pale mound rippled as he pulled his hand away. Leaning down, he bit the flesh of her right ass cheek.

"Yes what?" he asked, correcting her mistake.

"Ouch!" she yelped as he bit a little harder than she expected him to. "Yes Sir," she corrected.

"That's better," he said and kissed the area. He rubbed his hand over the slightly pink marks he left from his bite.

"You may have a little mark here tomorrow," he said, looking up at her as he traced his finger over her ass cheek.

"It wouldn't be the first one you've left me with now would it?" she teased and pointed to a small greenish blue love bite on her inner thigh.

"You asked for that one," he said in his defense. "I distinctly remember you saying, 'Mark me Sir. I want to have something to look at all week while you're gone.'" He lifted her leg and placed a kiss over the area she pointed to.

"Really? You have such a selective memory," she teased and rubbed the green bruise as if it hurt as she pretended to make a wince of pain.

"Oh please doll," he said and slid to the floor, resting his back against the wall. "Let me see that a little more closely," he said as he pulled her body to him. His eyes, directly in line with her womanhood as he traced his fingers over the mark on her inner thigh.

"That doesn't hurt," he said. "But just in case, here," he pulled her closer to him and his face was practically buried in her mons. "Let me kiss it and make it all better," he whispered against her leg as he began to kiss along her inner thigh and over the little bruise.

"Does that feel better?" he asked as his hands made a trail over his kiss marks and then up over her hips. He placed his knee between her knees and wedged her legs apart. Placing his face against her, he breathed in her woman's scent. A quick kiss to her mons and a sweep of his tongue between her lips had him wanting her even more.

"Damn. I've been waiting to do that."

He pulled her down to him and held her naked form in his lap as his hands continued to explore every curve, dip, and crevice of her body. She was content to just lie there and feel his hands as they moved all over her. When he was done exploring, he wrapped his arm around her back and his other between her legs and pulled her to him. Their body heat warmed each other and they looked into each other's eyes as they talked for a few minutes.

Their words ended and their mouths met. They were both hungry for each other and neither seemed to care that they hadn't eaten since lunch. They had a more demanding hunger to feed. David repositioned himself until they were flat on the floor, taking Anna with him in his arms.

Before she knew it, he was on another expedition. This time his mouth, tongue, and hands started to roam all at the same time. She took a deep breath and silently said, Let go, simply let go.

And she did.

She found it was becoming easier to do every time she said it, every time she was with him. The more they shared, the more comfortable each of them felt with the other. The more they learned to trust, the easier it was to give up her control and to trust in David. She relaxed her body, cleared her mind, and let him take her wherever he wanted to go.

They both acknowledged they had much more to learn about each other. She smiled to herself. But what an education this could be, she thought as he kissed her.

Anna was comforted by the idea that she had not only met a man who shared similar likes, but someone who accepted her for who she was and all she had to offer. She also loved that she thought of David as a challenge to her. A challenge she was all too happy to accept.

He held her tight as she wrapped her limbs around him. Her legs entwined with his. Her arm was around his neck. He held her tightly with one arm around her back. She caressed his head and he kissed her hard. His free arm slid between her legs like a hook and slapped her ass before coming to rest on the fleshy mound.

"Hands," was all she said.

He looked at her, shook his head and they laughed together before kissing again.

They kissed and caressed for only a short time before the need for more took over. He had wanted to dive in and taste her for hours now. It wasn't just during the car ride home, he'd been thinking about her all week. It was worse today because he knew he would be coming home tonight and that he could actually have her.

When his call went to voicemail, he wanted to kill himself for not calling her this morning when it all started and making plans. He flashed back to how his day started and how his hunger for her began to unfold.

He'd woke up, had his first cup of god forsaken, hotel room coffee and then went in to take a shower. As the hot water ran over his body, he closed his eyes and let the sleepless night of tossing and turning be removed from his muscles. The neighbors had kept him up half the night with their sounds of love making. Boring yes's and oh gods that had no heat to or passion associated with them. There was no intensity to their sounds, no passion. Which meant the same was true for the sex.