A Submissive Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha was extremely interested too. "It's quite big."

"Thank you, do you want to see more?" Alex started to like it. He decided that since he is already naked, why not let the girls have fun.

"First, take off your pants altogether, " Anya interrupted. Alex obeyed. Only after he stepped out of his pants has he fully realized that it's come to this. He is completely, entirely naked, standing with a fully erect penis in a room with two girls he has met yesterday, who are clothed and apparently enjoying the whole situation.

Turning back to Natasha, he said, "Would you like to touch it now?". Natasha finally blushed - it was a weird experience for her, too.

"Come on, I promised, " Alex moved closer.

Natasha finally touched his cock. First carefully, feeling the pulsations of blood in the shaft. "It's veiny," she said. Once her fingers got used to feeling it, she started to pull the foreskin very slowly.

Alex was ecstatic. "Go for it," he said. Natasha finally pulled hard enough to expose the head completely.

"It's nice, " she muttered, with her voice also trembling.

"Do you like it?" Alex continued to play the role. "Yes."

Anya coughed. Alex looked at her - she was clearly waiting for her turn. He moved closer while standing slightly to the side so that Natasha would still have a good view. Anya was more experienced with dealing with cocks. She started with the balls, slowly moving up, enjoying having the full control of what was before her own eyes. She measured the girth with her fingers - Alex thought that he saw a smile on her face as she did this, but couldn't tell for sure. This girl was quite less emotional than her friend.

Finally, Anya's fingers have reached the head. She touched it very gently - just enough for Alex to moan quietly.

"You seem to like this too," she said joyfully. "This is an exciting experience, " Alex answered. "Letting two beautiful girls have their way with my cock is not something I have expected, but it's arousing.". He was staring at her shorts as she was playing with his cock. Standing close to her offered him a better view. He tried to see if her crotch was getting wet, but she kept her thighs closed.

Anya then turned back and took her purse from the floor. Alex first thought she was going to look for something inside, but that wasn't what she had in mind. Instead, she hanged the purse by its handles from his cock. Alex was mildly surprised, but he didn't object. It was quite heavy, so Alex's penis moved down a little, but it remained upright. Natasha laughed seeing this. She asked Alex to turn, so he showed his penis holding Anya's purse to her too. The girls were getting more and more comfortable with him standing there without any clothes and not hiding his excitement.

Then Natasha had a couple of requests for him. First, she stood beside him and grabbed his shaft tightly.

"Come on, let's have a walk," she whispered into his ear with a sexy voice as she pulled him forward by his genitals. Alex obeyed again. He had some trouble walking behind Natasha, since he was taller, so he had to make tiny steps. On the positive side, he got to watch Natasha moving her hips from side to side as she walked in front of him.

"I still cannot believe we are doing this," she said to him quietly. He didn't even know what he enjoyed more, being literally controlled by this young girl, or the fact that her hot friend was watching them as they made three circles around the room.

Next, Natasha wanted him to pose for them a little. She started with innocent poses, but finally got the courage to ask for a couple of naughty ones.

But now, the embarrassment was almost gone, and Alex felt quite good about his body, so it wasn't a problem for him, he enjoyed it as much as they did. His cock was rock hard all the time, even though nobody was touching it now. The last pose was quite revealing, so Natasha burst into laughter once Alex complied with her.

"There's one more thing I want you to do for us," said Anya. Her voice has suddenly become more serious, so it sounded more like an order, not a polite request. She looked Alex in the eyes as Natasha stopped laughing too, probably aware of what would happen next.

"I want you to cum for us." Alex heard this very clearly, but he couldn't believe his ears. A girl who is four years younger than he is and doesn't, in fact, have any authority above him has just ordered him to humiliate himself in front of her and her friend. It looked like something he could probably dream about but never expected to experience himself.

Nevertheless, it got him even more aroused, and Natasha (who was still looking at his throbbing erection) noticed his cock twitching up while he paused to think about this for a moment.

In fact, he would gladly do this for them right now, but he thought that probably he could ask for something in return. So he tried to keep his voice down and hide his excitement.

"Well, I could do this probably, but what do I get for this? Maybe you could, I don't know... show me your breasts, maybe? Then I would gladly let you watch me masturbate in front of you."

Natasha's face lightened up as Alex said this. The girl was clearly more excited about this than her friend, and hearing that she would likely see this muscular guy standing in front of her pleasuring himself made her even more surprised.

Alex thought that her panties were probably getting wet by now - shame he couldn't get her to take off her skirt earlier.

Anya, on the other hand, looked unimpressed. "Why would we do this? You clearly enjoy standing naked in front of two clothed women, but if you don't want to do this - that's fine with us," she said without displaying any emotion, not the slightest disappointment. "Oh, but you probably understand that this erection of yours isn't going anywhere, so you will have to go through the dorm with your cock pressed against your pants."

That was true - being seen like that was the last thing Alex wanted. If someone saw him, not only it could have gotten him into trouble, but everyone would probably know what happened here by tomorrow. Being known across campus as a guy who tried to have sex with two younger girls but ended up stripping for them wasn't how he imagined his next years here. So, he decided, he didn't have any choice but to submit to this girl one more time.

"Can I sit?" He asked Anya.

"Well, I don't think so, " she said with an even colder voice. "You see, the sheets are clean and dry, and your butt is sweaty from what I can see. So no, you have to do this standing up. Also, we'll get a better look at your privates this way".

"Could you at least spread your legs so I can look at it?" He said with a dying hope in his voice.

Anya paused for a moment, then raised in her chair and moved her legs a little - her feet were now just over a shoulders' width apart, and a gap between her thighs was barely there. To his surprise, her shorts were still completely dry, despite her clearly enjoying how all this turned out. If only he had the same degree of control over himself.

"That should be enough for you, " she told him with a condescending voice. "Now go on."

This tone of hers got Alex even more aroused. His dick was by now probably harder than ever before - even when he saw other girls taking off their clothes for him, it wasn't so exciting as simply standing here completely naked, presenting the most intimate parts of his body to two girls he still barely knew. Afraid of finishing too soon before they could enjoy the show, he first held his penis with his hand. He then started carefully jerking it with his right hand.

"Alex," - finally Natasha stepped in. "Could you please move to the right so that we can see your ass in the mirror?"

Her tone was softer than Anya's, so he guessed that maybe he could refuse this one. But then, the idea of presenting himself to the girls in the most explicit way possible was so exciting to him that he carried out her request immediately. He also took the initiative and spread his legs somewhat wider to offer them a better look at his balls.

"That's sweet of you, go on, please," Natasha said as she was leaning back to enjoy what she was going to see. That offered Alex a better view of her legs under the skirt - still not enough to be able to see her panties, though.

He started to enjoy getting to look at her athletic upper body too, even though she still had her bra on. Her abdominal muscles became noticeable in this position, so there was a slight gap between her stomach and the skirt she was wearing. It would be amazing to be able to pull her skirt down and see her panties; he thought as he was continuing stroking the shaft.

He wondered what kind of panties the girl of her type would be wearing - probably something colorful. She noticed him looking at her abdomen and smiled playfully. For a moment, Alex thought that if not for Anya, Natasha would probably undress. But she likely wanted to keep up with her friend, who managed to get him to this point without offering much in return.

Alex was surprised that he was able to hold off cumming for so long despite the fact that what he was doing right now was probably the most exciting thing that happened to him since he lost his virginity six years ago. His right hand was getting tired, so he switched to the left one.

He also started to pay more attention to the head, carefully rubbing it with his thumb. He never got any serious problems with getting laid, but he still managed to develop some specific masturbation techniques, which he never thought he would demonstrate to anyone, less so to two clothed girls sitting in front of him.

"You are doing well, Alex," Anya said. Natasha nodded immediately, probably trying to reassure Alex that she liked what she saw.

By now, as he was nearing the climax, he thought that he would do anything - literally anything - that Anya or Natasha would ask (or order? Does he have the right to refuse by now?). Luckily for him, they didn't know this. Or so he thought.

Having had a good look at what was visible of Natasha's body, Alex decided to switch his attention to Anya. She was still sitting in her chair, semi-relaxed, with her legs still spread only slightly. Alex looked at her shorts and tried to imagine seeing her pussy in front of him.

Strangely for him, imagining her naked didn't have the effect he expected. Instead of bringing him closer to the end, it seemed not the thing he would enjoy right now. After realizing this, Alex just started focusing on the fact that the beautiful girl he would like to have sex with minutes ago is now going to watch him reaching a violent orgasm at her command.

As he was getting closer, he finally let his self-control go completely. Now he was stroking his cock as fast as he could, thrusting his pelvis forward to offer the girls a better view of what is about to happen.

Finally, the first splash of cum was ejected from his penis. Suddenly feeling numb, Alex kneeled down, then stood on both his knees. He was now squeezing his penis hard, trying to ejaculate as much semen as possible to show his obedience to the girls.

By the time he finished, Natasha was looking euphoric with what she has just witnessed. Anya was now also smiling, with self-satisfaction being evident from her face. Now that the Alex's mind has started to clear up, he thought that it was not his performance that impressed Anya so much but the fact that she managed to make him do things for her he never thought he would be crazy enough to do.

"Clean up, please, we've got to study. See you next week, Alex," - Anya made it very clear that all is over, and nothing else will happen here today. Alex obeyed.

Usually, Alex felt bad after masturbating, and he was sure he would feel even worse today, after basically being forced into this. To his surprise, he felt really good about all this situation, him cleaning his semen from the floor naked, in front of the girls who have now almost lost interest in him and were probably just waiting for him to go to discuss what had just happened. He just hoped they would not tell anyone else - despite definitely enjoying this new experience, he felt that it was still quite intimate, and he didn't want anyone except for those two ladies knowing about this fetish of his.

Finished with cleaning, Alex put on his boxers (still slightly wet from his sweat), then his shirt and his pants. Natasha came with him to lock the door.

"Bye, Alex, it was nice _seeing_ you," she said, clearly emphasizing the word 'seeing' and giving him a cute smile.

"Bye, Natasha," he replied. For a moment, he thought about saying that he hopes they will do something like this again, but it felt inappropriate. After all, he wasn't so sure himself if he wanted to do this ever again - he needed to think about what happened today and how this changed his views on his sexuality and relationships with girls.

As he walked home, he was thinking about what happened. When he remembered how Anya looked, sitting in her chair, calmly watching him trying to impress her by masturbating, his cock started rising against his trousers again. So he got home as fast as he could, went into the shower and jerked off once more.

In comparison, this second time was much worse. Now he didn't feel so good about himself, and he also realized that the girls have already seen everything he could show them, so he had to think of another way to make Natasha raise her eyebrows again. There was one thing that came to his mind, but he still wasn't sure if he could do this for them.

TBC.

12