A Submissive Mind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He relaxed his muscles, inviting Anya to penetrate him. She accepted the invitation.

Alex was regretting not having a mirror in his house. So was just imagining Anya, sitting there with a foot on his ass, rocking her foot, pushing the heel slightly deeper each time.

"Ok, now that I've warmed up your ass, you're probably ready for what comes next."

Anya stood up and reached for her purse. Alex looked at her as she took her strapon out.

It was not the one Natasha was using. This one was somewhat longer and thicker. Even more, it had protruding veins all over its shaft.

"Like it, Alex?" Anya asked smiling.

"It's huge, Anya. I'm not sure I can take it."

"Don't worry, Alex, you'll manage. I'll be careful."

She wore the dildo and fastened the belts. After applying the lubricant, she took Alex's leash and laid on her back, her toy pointing upwards.

"Come here, Alex. Sit."

Alex stood above Anya's cock, then squatted and started carefully lowering his ass, directing the cock to his butthole. He finally felt the tip touching his ring.

"Go on, Alex, don't make me wait," Anya said, then pulled his leash, forcing him to sit on her.

Alex tried as hard as he could to relax his muscles, but the tip was still too large for him. He pushed his ass even lower and finally felt the dildo slowly moving in.

He almost screamed as the widest part of the tip was coming inside him. But it wasn't enough for Anya.

"Deeper, Alex," she said as she pulled his leash again.

Alex was now feeling every vein on the shaft as it moved deeper and deeper inside him. Anya didn't allow him to take a rest.

At last, he felt he had an entire toy inside of him.

"I've told you, Alex," Anya said as she relaxed the leash a little, allowing Alex to move up a little. She then pulled again.

Alex was moving his ass up and down, completely controlled by the leash Anya was holding. His cock was bouncing right before Anya's eyes. He still couldn't believe he was finally letting her enjoy his muscular butt.

She then decided to try another pose, showing Alex he could stand up now. She led Alex to the cabinet, moving some books to the sides to make room for him.

"Sit here. Raise your legs."

Alex wasn't sure the cabinet was sturdy enough to hold him. Worth a try, anyway.

As soon as he assumed the position, Anya penetrated him again. This time, she started paying attention to his cock, first moving her finger alongside the shaft, then teasing the head. Finally, she started jerking Alex.

Being fucked and jerked off at the same time by this woman was the best thing Alex could imagine. So he didn't last very long.

Alex came, his eyes were closed as he moaned. He has completely covered his chest in his semen.

Anya continued pegging him for a while as his cock was turning flaccid. She then finally pulled out the dildo.

Alex realized it was all over. Anya removed her strapon. Her pussy was now noticeably wetter.

"I see now why Natasha liked pegging you so much, Alex. You are excellent at taking the woman's cock inside you Alex."

"Thank you, Anya."

"Come now, I should reward you."

She turned around and pulled his leash again. "Start with my ass."

Alex finally focused on Anya's rack. It was the most beautiful butt he ever saw; he thought as he came closer and kneeled down.

He spread her cheeks with his hand and carefully ran his tongue between her buttocks, then back again. He didn't want to hurry.

After a while, he finally started licking her ass. He trembled in delight as he felt Anya's tiny ring relaxing and contracting again.

Alex then started pushing his tongue in a little, then pulling it out and licking the hole again. He heard the girl moaning quietly as he saw her placing her hand on her pussy. After a while, he noticed a few drops on the floor right between Anya's feet.

"Very good, Alex," Anya said. For the first time, Alex heard her voice bursting with pleasure.

She then walked back from him, turned around, squatted down and spread her legs, for the first time letting Alex see her pussy with lips open.

"Like it, Alex? Don't answer, I know you do. Your cock is trembling like never before. Come, lie on the floor." Anya pulled the leash again.

Alex carefully laid down, placing his face directly underneath Anya's wonderful pussy.

She lowered her ass, pushing her wet crotch into Alex's face. He started kissing her.

Anya was completely controlling what he was doing. Not only she was at the top, moving her pelvis to make Alex lick every spot, she also still was holding the leash, using it as she saw fit. If she wanted Alex to lick harder, she simply lowered her rack, smothering his face. In fact, it didn't look like Alex was eating her out. Instead, she was masturbating with his face.

Anya stood up and turned around, not letting go of the leash. She squatted again. This way Alex was now focusing on her clitoris. He didn't have to use his hands - every detail of Anya's pussy was in the open, ready for his tongue. He felt every slight contraction of muscles in her crotch.

Then he heard the door open. He probably forgot to lock it as Anya led him inside. Alex didn't know who this might be; he didn't care.

"Hi, Alex, I hope you won't mind. It seems I forgot my gloves here the last time." It was Natasha's voice as she entered the room.

Alex heard her stopping as soon as she saw was what was happening.

"Anya! You bitch, you promised me you won't lay your hands on him! I can't believe you betrayed me!" Natasha's voice sounded furious.

"That's it. I never wish to see you again. Both of you. And you, Alex, you will regret ever letting me control you."

She stormed out.

Alex paused and looked Anya in the eyes. She didn't look very surprised.

"Go on, Alex. She has left."

She didn't have to ask twice. Alex wasn't sorry about Natasha.

As Anya was getting closer to climax, she finally stood up and lied on the couch, spreading her legs. She directed Alex to come closer - again not saying anything, just using the leash. Alex turned over, stood on his hands and grabbled towards her.

This time, the girl was holding his head with her hand, still being in charge of the whole process. She wouldn't allow him to stop - but he never wanted to anyway.

Soon he heard Anya moaning again and not long after that, she came.

Anya pressed Alex's face into her pussy even harder, additionally holding him with her thighs. She wanted him to feel every detail of her orgasm, every contraction, every wave of pleasure coming through her body. She wanted him to feel her climax. Damn, she even wanted him to love it more than his own - after all, Alex was content with the fact that her pleasure comes first.

She finally let go of the leash.

Alex moved slightly back to see Anya's body still shaking with pleasure. Her eyes were closed; her thighs moved uncontrollably. She arched her back, then lifted her ass up.

At last, Anya stopped moaning. Alex stood up, still looking at the most beautiful woman he has ever seen, lying there bottomless, caressing her breasts with one hand and her wet pussy with another. He was ecstatic.

As his mind started to clear up, he tried to think about all that happened. It seems that Natasha asked Anya to keep her hands off him, but Anya broke her trust. Now Natasha probably hates them both. But Alex thought that didn't matter anymore. Until he remembered something.

"Anya, you wrote Natasha kept Katya's photos for herself. Does she still have them?"

"Yes, most likely. Why do you ask?"

Alex just realized that he was in deep trouble.

P.S. Big thank you to all who have read the story and commented. It means a lot. I hope you enjoyed it.

12