A Submissive Spanked Girl

Story Info
A younger man and an older woman meet.
1.4k words
3.75
85.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving through some back roads in northern New Hampshire (USA) on a cold winter's night. I stopped to help a woman I saw on the side of the road in her car, and we had met earlier that day at an event at a client's site, and so we recognized each other. She was older than I was and it turned out she was a teacher at a woman's school nearby.

I was 25 and she was 42. We stopped for dinner as she was hungry and had been stranded for 2 hours. After we had dinner at a very expensive restaurant and were walking back to the car, she confided to me that she had been thinking about this old boyfriend of hers and had been having naughty thoughts as we had eaten our dinner. I was somewhat surprised, but also a bit aroused. It was dark outside, and as we approached the car in one of those concrete parking lots with multiple floors, I realized we were completely alone. I told her, "Gee, ma'am, I think we're alone here". She looked up at me and then turned to face the car, sticking her bottom out at me, as if she was presenting her bottom to me. I smacked it with my open hand, and it made a snapping noise against her skirt. I held her waist and spanked her again, this time, more forcefully. She began to protest, but then looked at me and smiled and said "Oh, Oh Sir"-(she purred), "Oh, Oh, Sir, I hoped you would spank me, like that!!". She pouted, and looked up at me. She said "I've needed and craved a Master who will dominate my every move and thought-Oh, Sir, your hand on my bottom belongs there!"

I was so hard at this point my thick long cock was pressing hard against my jeans, but I didn't let myself give in. I admonished her and told her that she had been a naughty, naughty, but very hot seductress. I continued her spanking-thwack-thwack-thwack. I began to sense that she was becoming quite wet. When she was aroused, she grew more and more wet (wetter than most women I've been with). I could smell her tell-tale scent. This woman teacher's scent of arousal was compelling to me. I grinded against her bottom a little bit, but then continued her spanking. Her rear was getting redder and redder. It almost matched her face and neck which had grown quite crimson colored at her thought of being spanked in a semi-public space. Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack.

Her bottom was on fire now. I slipped my fingers between her legs and felt her very damp pussy and then lifted my fingers with her scent on them to my mouth and sucked them. She tasted so musky and ready-she was a delight.

Then we got into the car and drove back to the hotel I was staying at. We stopped for a martini in the hotel bar, but it was so crowded (it was now about 12:30 or 1 AM). She looked ravishing at the bar, sipping her martini-her nipples were protruding through her sheer black blouse.

Men and women were noticing how hot-looking she was. Our secret was that we both knew how turned on we both had been (and still were). Her red lipstick glistened in the light, and several folks "accidentally" bumped into her, grazing her bountiful bosom, or knocking her ass a little bit as they moved down the side of the bar. As we walked to the elevator and began the ride up to our suite, I couldn't help but kiss her and fondle her bottom. Her breasts were warm and soft as they rubbed against my chest. As we tumbled into our room, I closed the door behind me, and then placed her over a large overly furnished chair (the kind you always see in large hotels but never sit in-they're just too large). I placed her in such a position that I could lift her skirt up above her waist exposing her bare bottom to me.

She leaned into the chair and awaited my tender and/or sharp ministrations. She asked if she could suck me, but I explained that would come later; first she needed to be taught some firm lessons. I began spanking her again and she moaned in such a way I thought she might come right then. Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack-Thwack.

She then turned around to face me, face flush, and said "I need to have you in my mouth". She stood me against the far wall, so I could see outside the waiting area into the hotel lobby from our room (we were 12 stories up). She took down my jeans a little and unleashed my cock and began moving her head up and down sucking me perfectly. She always placed one hand against my waist as if to hold me in place. With her other hand she began to play with herself.

Her head bobbed up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down as she serviced my hard rod. The scent of my woman filled the room. Her head bobbed up and down milking my thick hard cylinder. She whimpered a little and cried a little, as she continued stroking my hardness and sucking me, sometimes rolling her tongue over the large mushroom shaped head, and sometimes sucking on one of my balls, then the other. She said she knew she needed to be punished. I exploded on her face and down her throat, but she didn't stop. She kept on sucking till I was back at full strength and then she stood up and pointed to her rear and said "put it in, at least just the mushroom shaped tip, penetrate me" and I obliged. She wet the tip with her mouth and then assumed the position as I slid it inside of her. She was so very tight at first, and then opened up. She said "punish me" and she moved her ass back towards my cock which was halfway inside of her ass. She moved back again and this time her ass took all of my 9 inches of cock. I began gently moving inside of her tight bottom hole. It hugged my cock tightly inside and the friction as I moved was unbelievably hot. She groaned and breathed in and out expansively. Her hot breath had been on my rod when she was blowing me, and I was now deep inside her freshly spanked bottom. She then said "I'm your cock-slut and piss-whore-Oh, Sir, Oh, Sir, please use me, Master" and I exploded again inside of her.

When we awoke the next morning, before we even got out of bed, I ordered her to sit on my face, and face the hotel room wall. Her flannel nightgown was bunched up around her and I instructed her to take it off and toss it on the side of the bed. She placed her hands on the bed posts and I ordered her to look straight ahead, as I licked and sucked her clit, rolled it around between my teeth, gently and playfully biting it, and rolling it, and licking it, lapping her pussy, eating her out, as she moaned and shimmied. I held her legs apart and buried my tongue between her legs; she could feel my hot breath against her hot pussy and on her thighs. She ground her moist cunt up and down on my face, drenching me with her pre-cum juices. She was marking territory. My dried cum stains were still visible on her tits from the night before. Her skin was red hot, and was crimson in color as I ordered her to stare at the wall. My very erect member was standing at full attention as I licked and twirled her clit till she clenched her thigh muscles abruptly, clenching my face and tongue between her legs, her hips shook and bucked as she started a long drawn out orgasm, coming all over my tongue and my face, drenching me in her puddle.

She reached behind and grasped at my animal cock, and stroked it feverishly, moving the shaft up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, till I came uncontrollably, shooting hot cum. The first cumshot hit her eyebrows and chin, the second and third hit her nose and mouth, and the fourth and fifth hit her glasses and ear, then the sixth, seventh, and eighth sprayed warm white cum in her hair and on her tits again. She said "Oh, Sir, Oh, Sir, Oh, Sir-you are so large Sir-you have such Power over me, Sir-I worship your cock, Sir. I am your cock-worshipper-Oh, Sir! I am your piss-whore and your cock-slut."