A Submissive Wife and Her Big Butt

Story Info
A loving wife, with a big butt, pleases her husband.
7.1k words
4.01
63k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
158 Followers

The clock alarm goes off insistently on my side of the bed, and I turn it off quickly so my husband Bill won't wake up. But, in his groggy state, Bill pulls me toward him and kisses me firmly on my soft, red lips, and he lifts my pink and white silk lingerie nightie over my big bottom and up to my slender waist, so he can caress and slap my large rear end a little, as I swoon and cuddle in dizzy delight. He rolls over to sleep some more as I get up and carefully step over him to make him some coffee and breakfast.

First, I have to go into the bathroom to brush and style my straight, silky, red hair, and to fix my makeup so I will look pretty when Bill wakes up. I brush my teeth and refresh my red lipstick, I plump up my eyelashes a bit, and when my pretty face looks nice enough, I put on my black, silk and lace, Sexy Doll lingerie. Bill allows me to wear my skimpy, black Sexy Doll lingerie in the morning, because it makes my rear end look big and fat, the way he likes it, and then of course I must slip my feet into my matching black, Hangisi pumps, which Bill also loves, and I walk carefully out to the kitchen.

I feel beautiful and desirable as I open the front door of the house to get the morning paper, my smooth, large thighs and shapely legs completely exposed to the cool morning air and sunshine, and I bend from my slender waist, sticking out my huge butt, as Bill likes me to do, to pick up the paper. I feel the cold air on my enormous rear end as I bend over, and my silk lingerie slides up, revealing the tiny lace panties barely covering any of my posterior, and then I come back in and I place the newspaper at Bill's spot at the head of the table, and I start some coffee.

I hear Bill starting to rise as I finish making his breakfast. He comes out of the bedroom looking handsome in his boxer shorts, terry cloth robe, and a tee shirt, with his hair all ruffled, cute, and sloppy. I turn my lingerie clad, big, fat bottom toward him as he enters the kitchen, as he likes me to do, and I bend over the kitchen sink a bit and wiggle my big rump, so he can enjoy the full size and delicious jiggling motion of my extraordinarily large rear end. He pats me playfully on my big butt, and I turn around to kiss him softly on the lips. We kiss tenderly for a long moment.

I can see by the strain on his boxer shorts, that he is quite excited this morning, so I quickly remove the frying pan from the stove, and then, without hesitation, I drop to my knees in front of Bill, and I touch his erection lightly with my hand, and I stroke him softly through his boxer shorts. He is very hard and full of desire this morning, so he places a hand on my perfectly styled, soft, red hair, and I use both of my dainty, feminine hands to slide his boxer shorts down gently. I lean forward and place my large, red lips around his excited manhood eagerly, and I begin to slide my mouth back and forth over him, softly and passionately.

I kneel in the position Bill likes, with my big bottom resting on my Hangisi pumps as I glide my lips over him again and again, taking him deeply into my mouth. Bill is groaning in pleasure, which delights me deeply, and I begin to speed up my bobbing head to increase Bill's enjoyment. I slide my warm mouth over him repeatedly, my soft, red hair falling over my face, until he arches his back, grunts loudly, and he erupts inside my eager mouth, as I swallow him down completely. I slide my lips over him a few more times, cup him lightly, and then I get up to rinse my mouth and freshen up for my husband Bill.

I finally plate up and place his breakfast at his spot on the table, bending from my little waist, turning a bit so Bill can see my big butt, and Bill sits down and opens the paper, sipping his coffee. I stand next to Bill to refill his coffee, or to get him more orange juice, and he pats my large rear end lightly and absently, which jiggles heavily in my silk and lace, Sexy Doll lingerie. I wait on him attentively and cheerfully, and when he has finished his breakfast, he pulls out a large, red bowl and he pours a portion of my healthy, high calorie, nutritious, blended, protein and fat meal mixture into the bowl, and he places it on the floor. Our physical health consultant has assured Bill that the meal mixture will help keep my figure feminine, and my butt huge and fat, so it is now mostly what I eat. Bill enjoys watching me eat on all fours as well, with my huge lingerie clad bottom exposed and sticking up in the air, as I dip my full lips into the big, red bowl to eat my ground meal. He has told me I look cute and sexy bent over and eating like that.

Apparently unable to resist my vulnerable, exposed position on the floor, on all fours and nibbling fom my bowl, Bill drops his boxer shorts, moves in right behind me, pulls down my panties, and I feel him slide himself into my large bottom smoothly and deeply. I gasp as I eat, whimpering lightly as Bill slides deeply in and out of my huge rump repeatedly, and I feel almost too dizzy with pleasure to finish my bowl, but I am required to finish it. Bill moves with a steady, forceful rhythm as I eat, and when his small, muscular hips make contact with my big, soft, bouncing bottom, I feel my hips rise a bit, and my huge, fat butt jiggles wildly with Bill deep inside it. I am gasping and breathing heavily as I finish my bowl, and suddenly Bill thrust himself incredibly deeply inside my big ass, and he explodes in another eruption of pleasure, as I make high pitched gasping and whimpering noises. Bill pats my big butt playfully, slides out of me slowly, and then makes sure I finished my bowl, as I breath hard and try to recover from my own feeling of excruciating, dizzy ecstasy. I remain bent over on all fours, breathing heavily, as Bill picks up my bowl and places it in the sink.

"Good girl, Emily," Bills says teasingly, and I know I may get up after finishing my bowl.

I get up and start cleaning the kitchen as I watch my handsome husband go back into the bedroom to ready himself for his day. I adjust my panties and Sexy Doll lingerie so Bill will be able to easily see my extremely big bottom.

In our little, secluded neighborhood, the most beautiful, devoted wives often have extremely exaggerated sexual characteristics, and Bill happily tells our neighbors that he married me for my red hair, beautiful face, slender waist, and the immense size of my enormous butt. Other men in the neighborhood married women with massive breasts, and a few others like their wives to have a large butt as well as huge breasts, but Bill is a very proud and self acknowledged "big butt" man, so he tells people he chose me because I have the biggest, fattest, sexiest bottom of all the neighborhood women. I blush whenever he says that.

Finally this morning Bill is dressed in his handsome Burberry suit and ready to face the day, so I come up to him softly, and place my hands on his chest, and I lean my head toward him compliantly, my soft, red hair brushing against his face. He kisses me sweetly on the mouth, and he places his hands on each of my huge, jiggling butt cheeks, sliding his strong hands under the tiny, soft silk of my revealing panties as we kiss, and then he slaps my big ass and says, "Have a nice day, Emily. I love you, sweet, beautiful girl."

Blushing, I say, "You too, darling. I love you, too." Bill smiles, kisses me again, and then he drives off for the day.

I realize suddenly that I need some flour to bake something delicious for my handsome husband today, so I think this would be a good time to visit Mary Ann across the street. She is a good friend, so I could borrow some flour, and we could chat a little. I walk over to her house carefully in my Hangisi pumps, and my skimpy, lovely lingerie, my big bottom bouncing as I walk. Bill has listed which items of sexy clothing I am allowed to wear throughout the day, and he loves me in my black, silk and lace, Sexy Doll lingerie, showing off my enormous butt, so he lets me wear it all day, often. I can feel my huge butt cheeks rising, falling, and jiggling heavily under the soft silk of my delicate lingerie.

I knock on Mary Ann's door, since I see her husband's car is gone for the day, and she answers the door wearing a white, lace, cami teddy lingerie, with thin tie strings barely covering the nipples on her massive, jiggling breasts, and she is wearing matching, white high heels. Her boobs are incredibly huge, and it is commonly known that her husband Tony loves their massive size.

"Hi, Emily!" she says warmly.

"Good heavens, " I say sweetly and teasingly, "your boobs are enormous, Mary Ann!" I laugh.

She giggles, and says, "I wouldn't talk, with a butt as big and fat as yours Emily!" We both laugh. Mary Ann's gargantuan breasts jiggle impressively as she laughs.

Mary Ann has lovely, thick, blonde hair, and a beautiful face, combined with a delicate figure, except for her incredibly large breasts. She invites me in, and we walk to her kitchen table, each of my huge butt cheeks rising massively, and falling heavily, creating a big jiggling motion with each step I take in my high heels. Mary Ann's enormous boobs bounce up and down, and also shake continuously in her little lingerie as she walks. Mary Ann casually pours us some coffee and we sit down at the table. As I sit, I can feel my enormous ass jiggle lightly and take a moment to settle in the chair, and I see Mary Ann's gigantic boobs do the same. We chat for a few minutes about the weather, and things like that, when Mary Ann suddenly becomes animated.

"Oh my goodness," Mary Ann says, giggling, "I wanted to tell you that my husband Tony has really gotten into tying me up a lot lately, to spice things up, thanks to your suggestion! Last night, he dressed me in my purple, lace baby doll, with high heels, and he tied each of my wrists to a bedpost at the head of the bed, and each of my ankles to bedposts at the foot, and he fondled my huge boobs, playing with them, and jiggling them for a really long time, before taking me. I was tied up most of the night! He really likes it!"

"That sounds wonderful, Mary Ann," I say, sincerely and happily. "I'm so glad he enjoys that. I bet you look really cute all tied up. I guess then I can share with you that my own sweet husband Bill has begun spanking me nealy every day, very firmly, to make things more fun for him as well. He said that spankings on my big butt were simply going to be a part of our life now, so I had best get used to it! Truthfully, I nearly pass out from the pleasure, and he absolutely loves it!"

Mary Ann giggles, and says, "Well you are a bit naughty, Emily! And your butt is really enormous and fat. I have no doubt Bill loves slapping it." Mary Ann's gigantic boobs bounce as she giggles.

"Yes, " I say playfully, "well Bill likes my bottom to be really large, fat, and jiggly. The bigger the better, he says!"

"That's sweet, " Mary Ann says, "and of course Tony is more of a 'big breast' man, as you can see by the way my cami teddy lingerie shows off the huge size of my big boobs. You look amazing in that Sexy Doll, Emily, by the way, with your slender waist and gigantic ass!"

"Thank you, sweetie, " I respond, appreciating her compliments, "and your boobies are as big as a house!" We both laugh, with Mary Ann's planet sized breasts jiggling again heavily. "We are The Mutual Admiration Society!"

"Oh, I forgot to mention that Tony also bought me a fun, little cage like yours, to keep me in sometimes for his enjoyment and pleasure. He said I might be caged at times just for his enjoyment and sometimes for my punishment, if I misbehave, " Mary Ann says, as we both giggle. She jumps up, her massive breasts shaking in all directions, and she leads me into her bedroom to see her cage. It is a small cage, with iron bars, but Mary Ann could easily fit in it.

"Oh, that is very similar to my cage," I say. "I know our handsome husbands enjoy seeing us locked helplessly in a cage sometimes, as we look sexy, beautiful, and eager to please! Men are so delightful and cute."

"Yes, I am supposed to lock myself in the cage at noon today, wearing this white, cami teddy lingerie, so I can't get out until he comes home, Tony told me. He wants to see me locked in my cage, waiting for him eagerly when he comes in today," Mary Ann says, blushing.

"Well, maybe I will come back this afternoon to look at you, locked in your cage," I respond playfully. "But, if I can borrow some flour, I'd better get home to bake for my husband, to avoid a punishment spanking."

I fill a small bag with some flour, and as I turn to head home, my big bottom facing her, Mary Ann says playfully, "Oh my goodness, look at the size of that big ass! It's huge! Shake that big, fat ass, baby!"

We laugh, as Mary Ann loves to tease me, and I can feel my large rear end jiggling in my lingerie as I walk back home.

As I bake and clean the house, I picture lovely Mary Ann and her unbelievably gigantic boobs locked in her cage all afternoon, looking beautiful, and wearing her sexiest lingerie for her husband, her huge tits jiggling endlessly. I'm sure she is tingling with excitement and desire waiting for Tony to get home. I look at my gigantic butt in my full length mirror, and I stare at my pretty face and nice, feminine figure, and I feel an overwhelming tingle of desire for Bill as well.

Finally, after a long day of cleaning the house, and baking, sometimes tricky to do in my lingerie and Hangisi pumps, I hear Bill's car pull up in the driveway. I rush to the door, open it and smile at Bill as he gets out of his car. Still wearing my black, silk and lace, Sexy Doll lingerie and high heels, I turn around in the doorway and bend over a little to show Bill my big, fat bottom, and I wiggle it a bit side to side to make it jiggle deliciously, the way he likes it. He laughs and caresses my lovely, womanly, huge rear end for a moment before coming into the house.

Bill loves the smell of baking almost as much as he loves the sight of my huge, fat bottom, and I can see by his pants that he is already quite excited this evening. I touch him lightly on his erect manhood, through his pants, quickly embracing my wifely responsibilities, and I lead him into the kitchen, where I bend over the counter. I wiggle my big rear end as I slide off my lingerie panties and spread my big thighs a bit, remaining fully bent over the kitchen counter, sticking out my enormous, jiggling butt. I hear Bill unbuckle his pants and I feel the tip of his excited member as he slowly slides it into my large, bouncing rump.

Bill penetrates my big ass fully as I gasp loudly, and he begins to slide deeply in and out of me. I am moaning and panting at the intense sensation and the dizzy desire I am experiencing, and I love the feeling of Bill being deep inside my huge rear end. He places each hand on my big, wide hips, and he begins to thrust himself vigorously in and out of my enormous ass, creating stabbing jolts of pleasure. I am squealing and whimpering in euphoria as Bill goes deeper and deeper inside of me, slamming solidly against my giant, soft butt cheeks, making them jiggle wildly. Finally Bill grunts and moans deeply, tenses up, arches his back, penetrates me deeply, and explodes inside my big rump. He slides in and out of me a few more times, slowing down, and then he pulls out of me, patting my big bottom playfully, pulling up his pants, and sitting down in his plush chair.

I fix my lingerie, adjusting my tiny panties, my large bottom jiggling, and I pour Bill a scotch. I place it on the small table next to his favorite lounge chair, and I bend at the waist, as Bill sits down, sticking out my big ass for Bill's enjoyment.

"Oh, I was going to wait to tell you, as a surprise, Emily, but I decided to order you a long, thick butt plug, and I'm picking it up tomorrow," Bill says, smiling broadly. "I think it is something I will enjoy seeing you wear."

"Oh Bill!" I exclaim loudly, and I bend down to kiss him, soft and wet, on the mouth. He pulls me easily onto his lap and cuddles me, caressing my large, fat bottom, as I throw my arms around him happily. My lingerie is barely containing the enormous size of my big, jiggling rear end, as I squeeze myself close to Bill and cuddle him softly, sweetly, and passionately.

"Get your leash, and let's go for a walk before dinner," Bill says, happily. Bill often enjoys seeing me wear a leash when we go for a walk. He says it turns him on, and that makes me tingle with desire as well.

"Okay, " I say, excited to go for a walk, and I run and grab the chain leash that Bill likes the best, and sometimes likes me to wear when we go for a walk. Bill attaches the collar of the leash to my slender neck and he takes hold of the other end and pulls me out the front door. In my lingerie and pumps, I can feel my big butt bouncing and jiggling as we start walking down the sidewalk. I think that we must look silly, since Bill is thin and lean, and has a very small, toned bottom and hips, wearing his loose fitting trousers, and I have a huge, fat, jiggling butt, enticingly and almost completely revealed by my sexy lingerie. I have to keep moving in my Hangisi pumps to keep up with Bill pulling my leash, so I don't have time to ponder how cute and silly we look.

As we walk along, we see our neighbor's wife Marcia bent over, naked, and locked in a stockade on her front yard. Her head and wrists are locked in holes in the wooden board, she is wearing a ball gag, and she is bent over at the waist. Marcia's husband is Stanley, and he chose to marry Marcia because of her large breasts and big butt, and she has a very small waist.

"Oh poor Marcia, " I say sympathetically. "I hope she wasn't too disobedient."

"Now, now, Annette, I'm sure Stanley has a good reason for punishing Marcia in the stockade," Bill replies calmly.

I look over at Marcia's large breasts jiggling, and her big bottom sticking out, locked as she is, and I nod my head in agreement with Bill.

"You are right, of course, Bill. We wives are so lucky to have husbands who care enough to punish us when we are bad," I say contentedly. Bill leans over and kisses me on my full lips, and his hands caress my huge butt, as I moan in pleasure. Marcia watches us from her bent over, bound, and gagged position, her big boobs bouncing, and her fat bottom wiggling as she squirms in her punishment, and I think how lucky she is to have a husband like Stanley, and how lucky I am to be wearing lingerie and Hangisi pumps for a husband like Bill.

"Let's get you home," Bill says, fondling my enormous rear end, "because I think I see a big butt that needs a good spanking." He slaps my huge bottom good and hard, and I gasp in surprise, blushing warmly. Then, Bill takes hold of my chain leash and walks me home.

As soon as we get home, Bill rips off my black lingerie and bends me over our dinner table, my huge rear end jiggling madly, and quickly I feel his hard manhood sliding into my big ass. I gasp and moan, and Bill slides himself deeply inside me, passionately, his slim, powerful hips slamming against my gigantic, soft, fat butt, again and again, as he penetrates me fully. My big rump is filled completely by Bill, then he slides himself out again, and with a little pause he thrusts himself deeply inside my massive, wiggling rear end once again. I scream and whimper loudly, and soon Bill is sliding forcefully and with a fast rhythm, impossibly deep, in and out of my huge butt. Bill grabs my soft, red hair and begins arching his back when he slams against my fat, jiggling butt cheeks, and finally he explodes in euphoric pleasure inside me and I squeal as jolts of intense pleasure erupt inside me again and again. I collapse on the table in exquisite agony, breathing in gasps.

Bill is panting as he says, "You are a good girl, Emily, but I promised you a spanking when we got home." He proceeds to spank me very firmly, with solid smacks, as I remain bent over the table, my huge, fat bottom sticking up in the air. I squirm, wiggle, and moan as Bill gives me a good, hard spanking, and I can feel my big, jiggling butt stinging under Bill's firm hand, but Bill continues slapping my huge ass. Again, I feel explosions of intense, agonizing pleasure as I am spanked. I scream and gasp, but Bill continues spanking me. At last, I tense up and scream loudly, sticking my giant rear end out and biting my lip as I explode in orgasmic euphoria. Bill laughs and slaps my huge ass a few more times before letting me get up from the table.

Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
158 Followers
12