A Submissive's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Floating.
2.6k words
4.15
17.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Floating

Late afternoon sun slanted through the blinds, sending slashes of warm midsummer light across her belly and legs. Dust motes danced in the still air, floating on imperceptible currents. her senses were heightened, the smell of the sun, the clean scent of floor polish, and the heady aroma of Him intoxicated her.

she waited silently, kneeling on the hard, wooden floor of the bedroom, hands resting lightly on thighs spread far apart. Eyes and head lowered, chest rising and falling in its own rhythm of acceptance and fear. Fear, she thrived on it. The delicious lick of anxiety raced up her naked body as she waited, shuddering, wanting, terrified.

her shaved cunt hovered just above the floor, its heat an erotic contrast from the coolness of the wood beneath her. she could feel her arousal, smell her sex, heavy on the air, as it dripped slowly down the inside of her thighs.

she had done as instructed, pulling her incredibly long hair back into a braid that trailed down her spine, the tapered end nestled neatly along the crack of her ass. her neck, long, soft, exposed, lay bare. Nipples, rock hard jutted out from full breasts, another betrayal of her arousal.

The waves of desire and fear washed over her relentlessly, causing her a fair amount of struggle to control her body. her position of vulnerability, her naked form, her exposed sex all heightening her awareness. Warned to not cum, warned to not touch herself for release, she fought back the myriad of sensations that assaulted her, let her mind go blank, drifting on the edges of a soft, dark embrace. she waited. -------

He walked into the room, tall, imposing, formidable. Intense blue eyes took in the sight of her, kneeling obediently, in the middle of the floor. The curve of her hip, the soft line of her ankles, her ample breasts as they rose and fell with controlled breathing. From His angle he could see the wetness on her thighs, her scent filled His head but He made no move towards her.

her heavy lids were closed, concealing the large, expressive brown eyes. her full lips parted slightly on her bowed mouth. With His eyes, he traced the line of her jaw down to her pale neck. He remembered fondly, how neatly His hands had wrapped around that lovely throat the night before. The look of terror in her eyes, quickly being replaced by trust and acceptance, the slight change in color as the lust crept in and finally shut her mind down. The power that surged through Him still crackled in His veins. After months of training, discipline and punishment she had finally let go and flew for Him. her submission complete, total and freely given.

she did not move, nor acknowledge His presence and He knew she had let her mind detach itself, her own little defense against her desire. He also knew that in this state, she would not hear His approach, and for this He was pleased, content, for the moment, to take in the sight of the woman that would belong to Him.

His hand tightened slightly on the supple leather he held, the silver ring and buckle cool against His fingers. He approached her, love, lust, desire and control burned brightly in His eyes. -------

she drifted on the warm, dark cloud of semi-consciousness. Muscles in her legs, that screamed in protest to her position, were barley noticed. The stir of displaced air, did not register. His scent assaulted her very core.

she felt the cool leather slide round her neck. Through the haze and fog of her mind she heard His question. "Do you wish to belong only to Me?" her heart soared and her love for Him filled every cell of her body. she came back to Him then, leaving the safety and comfort of detachment behind, for the fear, pain and pleasure of the reality He was offering her. Softly answering, "yes, Sir, i wish to belong only to You."

The leather strap tightened around her delicate throat as He threaded the end through the heavy buckle. "you will submit freely? Allow yourself to be tormented and used as I see fit?" Breathless, her heart hammering in her chest, she felt the roar of blood in her head. "yes, Sir, i am Yours and i give myself freely."

He secured the buckle, the leather of His collar, now placed firmly around her neck, burned her skin, her heart, mind, body and soul belonged to Him. she felt complete, whole. her body shivered slightly as the realization hit home, causing her sex to convulse wantonly, her desire dripped freely now, down her thighs and onto the floor.

The lock snapped closed and she nearly came in her joy...her legs trembled from the force of pleasure that washed over her, bathing her in golden heat. she heard the leash being attached, the heavy chain pulling the collar tighter against skin that glowed as He let it fall, cold metal links resting on the hot skin between her breasts and down the length of her stomach. "Hands behind your back," He ordered. she complied quickly and he wrapped the leather cuffs around her wrists, the coarse edges dug into the tender skin around her wrists as He secured them together.

"you will stand, now," He growled darkly. her chest felt ready to explode as she heeded his command and stood on weak legs. His hand grabbed her cunt and squeezed roughly. "Such a good little slut, you are...feel how wet your pussy gets in response to Me, My well trained whore." she cried out at the sudden touch and her face burned with shame.

He laughed at the blush that covered her face. "One thing you will do well to remember, precious, is that your body belongs to Me now. I will touch and take as I want, you will give and surrender without hesitation. Is this understood?" she looked up at Him, locking her eyes on His. she clearly saw the power there, held in check, for the time, and she trembled as she wordlessly nodded her understanding.

He released her sex unceremoniously, turned and, grabbing the leash, led her like a puppy down the stairs and out the door into the growing dusk of summer. He paraded her across the lawn, naked, the grass cushioning her bare feet as they approached the barn. she heard the loons calling on the nearby lake as she followed Him obediently up the steep stairs to the second floor, through the heavy doors and into the chamber that would be her undoing.

With a heavy thud, the door closed behind her and she felt the cloak of her old life ripped away. Bound by her cuffs and led by her leash, she welcomed the future in silence. -------

The days heat still clung to the air within the confines of the space. Fourteen hours of relentless summer sun glaring down on the metal roof heated the interior to just under stifling. He led her over to a wicked looking table of rough hewn wood. Several dozen cast iron rings were secured in various locations on the piece, the site having the desired effect on her as He glanced back and saw the fear and trepidation in her wide, expressive eyes.

He positioned her at the middle of the table and walked around to the other side. Taking firm hold of her leash, He tugged her down until she bent at the waist, her upper body pressed firmly against the table's surface. He secured the leash to one of the rings and then did the same with her hands, until her arms were stretched upwards and outwards above her, her chin holding her head straight, her breasts crushed into the unforgiving rough surface. Due to her position, her bare ass rose slightly into the hot air. He found the effect perfect as walked back to her, grabbed her legs and spread them wide, locking each ankle into a cuff secured to opposing table legs.

He stepped back to take in the vision before him, laid bare on the table. her round ass lifted high in the air, her cunt exposed and wet, glistening with her juices, the muscles in her arms and legs straining against her bindings. He had known she would struggle and would have expected nothing less. He learned throughout her training that being naked and in a vulnerable position heightened her anxiety. The result was the slow spiral down for her, a gradual turning away from the independent, confident woman she outwardly projected, into the crying, begging whore that was locked inside of her. He enjoyed watching that descent, and savored it slowly, like one would a very fine wine.

He'd chosen the instrument that would bring the pain she desired carefully. she had developed a tolerance for paddle, flogger and belt. Today, however, was different. Today He placed His collar on her throat. she shed the confines of training and had graduated, in a sense, into the submissive before Him. A wicked smile grew on His face as He turned and removed the cane from the wall behind Him. His cock grew hard against His jeans as He approached her again, from behind, and in utter silence He drew His arm back and readied the first strike. -------

her arms screamed in protest as their muscles bunched and twitched against her will. she pulled at her chains in a futile attempt at escape. A war was being waged inside her, the independent woman trying to push down the emerging submissive woman who rose up from the deep recesses of her mind. her heart was stammering in her chest, the fear burned brightly, scalding the back of her throat as she fought desperately to bring her raging emotions under control. A fine sheen of sweat covered her body, small rivulets broke free and ran down her arms, her face and her legs.

she could not see Him behind her and wondered what He was doing. The silence that enveloped her was maddening and did nothing to alleviate her fear. she felt her cunt dripping, the slow ache deep within grew steadily.

The wood from the table scratched and bit at her tender, sensitive nipples, driving her even further into the oblivion of need that He brought out in her. she needed the pain He offered, needed the abuse delivered with a calculated hand. Longed for the heated welts and deep indigo of bruises He brought to the surface. she'd learned to endure the punishments, the clamps on her labia, the sting of the paddles, the deep thud of the flogger even the humiliation of His belt. she focused inwards, remembering the deeply seeded satisfaction that followed, the blinding release that would always whip through her, the comforting embrace of darkness that He led her to, where she would float in a liquid warmth that she likened to that of the womb. she willed her arms to stop pulling against the chains, she relaxed her legs and body and let her juices flow freely from her exposed sex, the picture of submission, resignation and acceptance, she waited. -------

He saw the moment of her submission with brutal clarity. His arm poised, cane held firmly in a strong hand, he brought the instrument down swiftly, where it met with the tender skin of her ass. her scream tore through the room, the bright red welt grew quickly across pale skin. He watched her body buck and writhe in response as He brought the cane down again, harder. her cries tore out of her throat, hoarse and ragged, filled with pain. Again, he brought the cane down, crisscrossing welts on her ass, turning the tender flesh a bright crimson, welts intersected with welts creating a twisted pattern on the now tormented skin.

her cries subsided to silent sobs that wracked her body. He watched her tremble violently, while His cane connected with the soft back of her thighs. her body language spoke volumes and He could see her suffering for him, turning her body over to Him, His to do with as He pleased. He continued to strike her ass and legs, the angry red skin glowed against the creamy white flesh that surrounded the tortured area. He held back a moment, focusing in on her wet cunt, now flowing steadily with her arousal. He walked over to her, holding His hand a few inches from her ass and could feel the heat rising from the blistered skin. In that one moment He knew the brutality of the punishments she would accept for Him, He saw the pure need that her body wantonly displayed for Him and He was blinded by the shimmering beauty of it all. -------

Somewhere during her caning, she ceased to exist on the same plane. she floated in the liquid warmth of endorphin induced space, no longer feeling the pain from the whipping but each strike still registering in her mind. The pain was now replaced with hunger, raw sexual need raced through her blood, each blow from the cane akin to his cock thrusting deep within the velvet warmth of her cunt.

she suffered in her need, moaning out to him but unable to form the words. Arms and legs heavy, she was like lead upon the table, unable and unwilling to still the strikes that brought to her the brilliant pain and unfathomable pleasure.

In time, all conscious thought ceased and she was nothing more than a raw bundle of nerve endings. Each one firing in unison, translating the searing agony into uncontrollable want. she could not think nor move, she could only feel. Great mountains of sensations avalanched down on her, burying her in warm layers of lust.

Deep within the recesses of her mind she heard Him, soothing, like a balm on her soul. she hadn't the comprehension to make out the words, but could feel the cool, calming tones, the music of His voice, a siren song for her return. she didn't want to come back, she wanted to bring Him here with her, to float with her, to entwine limbs and bodies, to revel in the sheer joy of overwhelming sensations.

her vision cleared slowly, fuzzy images danced in front of her glazed stare. she sobbed now, unable to hold the torrent off any longer, her body shook. Like a slight sunburn, she felt the heat on her ass and legs, felt the sting and biting welts that marked them. The heat from that sunburn grew, it scalded, it shredded her control down to the last fiber and, while hanging tentatively from that thin thread of reason, she felt Him enter her in one hard thrust.

her body, slick with sweat, convulsed with His entrance, His cock, thick and hard, pummeled at her cervix with brutal force. The damaged and delicate skin of her ass was slapped hard by his abdomen, making the welts bright with pain. she welcomed His use of her, she embraced her helplessness and she loved. White hot shards that shimmered in high summer sun, impossible for Him to miss, she moaned again, her cunt clamping down on His cock, milking Him, needing Him, coaxing Him closer to that tumultuous tumble over the cliffs. Strong hands grabbed her wide hips, He commanded her to Cum for Him and she stepped out, leaving the safety of the solid ground behind her, into the freefall as the orgasm ripped through her entire body, she felt Him grow larger as He drove into her one last time, finally following her lead into the abyss of pleasure as His seed spilled hotly inside her spent, bruised, beaten body.

she felt, she savored, she was savored, she loved, she floated and she knew no more.