A Submissive's Journey Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning over to Tom I whispered in his ear, "Is there a way that I can just go back to the room where I came in. I, umm... there's a lot of people here and I. Well you know."

I smiled coyly at him. It was not something that I had ever done before, but I guess I tried to look kind of sultry and available. At least he didn't laugh in my face, and pretty lit up himself he said, yeah lets go back where its quiet.

He went over and told Mark something, who nodded and looked at me with a smile and then we walked off to the back room.

When we were out of sight and going down the hallway I watched his butt and licked my lips. My hips started swaying gently as I walked. I felt girly in a way. Maybe it was being bare or the toy now shifting in my butt again, but I was very much in the mood.

Tom wasn't; even anything to look at really, just your typical middle aged man with a growing beer gut, but I knew here was a cock on the other side of that butt. This was the night I was promised up as the feast, but I felt more like a diner at that moment.

We went into the game room area, where Tom mixed us up a heavy drink. I downed it. A comforting dizziness came over me and I dropped to my knees at his feet. My hands rubbed his one thigh, reaching for his package.

Looking up at him trying to manage the coy face again I asked, "Do I still have to wear this toy its kind of, well, uncomfortable and I want room to... you know."

He nodded and I rushed off to the bathroom quick to remove it and clean myself up. At the sink in the mirror I saw myself. To anyone else I may have looked just like a normal college boy with a little bit too much of a buzz, but I saw a dirty slut. I smiled and tried on my little coy look. It wasn't so bad actually. Pushing my lips out a bit into a pout I tried again. That was better. I smiled shyly at my own success and went back out to Tom.

He had been preparing himself as well. Naked from head to toe except a thin chain around his neck, he stood with his hands on his hips, feet slightly apart.

My lithe figure moved up to a few feet from him and I assumed my natural position between his legs. My feet curled up under my legs as I knelt. I rested my hands on my thighs. Then parting my lips I looked up at him with my best submissive look and inched toward his cock.

He was already fully hard and his rigid member pointed straight out at me angled slightly down. I moved forward and took him gently on my lips. He moaned and smiled. Gently I took him to the base, his cock filling my mouth nicely. His size was such that right were his shaft met the head of his penis was the very back of my mouth. His entire helmet was encased by my throat.

Pubes tickled my nose and I smiled. I kind of let my mouth be open too wide for my lips to rub on his shaft and worked the fleshy tip of his cock back and forth in the opening of my throat. There was no gagging as long as I was the one that had control.

Each time I would pop down on him he would let out a sound like "oh" or "yes" which pleased me very much. I was making a point to listen for what clues I could pick up to maximize his pleasure. If I was going to be a little slut I wanted to be a good one.

My mouth pulled back off him entirely leaving him bobbing in the air again, His crown shone with slippery wetness. I reached up with my right hand and worked the underside of his shaft squeezing gently until my prize was revealed, a juicy spot of precum. My tongue flicked out to gather it and I slowly backed away. A little string now hung from the cock's eye leading to my tongue. I sucked up the sweetness rolled it around in my mouth and voiced "mmm".

Now I got to work. I reached for his bottom and clasped it with both hands and hungrily dove down and up on his rod, just taking the first few inches. His hips rode my face and I took the ramming motions with pleasure. There was no attempt at subtlety or waiting. It had been a week since I had been down on Tom's cock the last time and I was hungry for it. The delicious remembrance of how he had used me in the office came over me. I was lost in lust.

He could not take this treatment for long. Nothing short of him physically throwing me off his raging hard on would have been sufficient to stop the torrent of cum that flowed from his depths, filling my mouth with its creamy ease. He tasted harsher this time, but that was fine. I kept sucking. So hard had he blew his load that it had gone up in to my nose and I could smell him stronger than ever before. My little cock leaked I my pants and I longed to free myself.

Soon all activity came to a stop. All that could be heard was our heavy breathing. I swallowed him, licked my lips and looking him in the eyes thanked him with my coy smile. I had it down now. I knew it for he accepted my smile and returned it with the self-assurance of a man who knows his lover has a strong need for him.

Tom went to the bar and fixed us an each another drink. I reminded him of the first night at the titty bar, but he said tonight was for partying and no mind they would keep me going no problem.

I queried as to when the others would be coming back and if there was a ceremony.

"Well there is kind of a ceremony. Pretty much you just showing up is part of it. By showing up you declare that you are willing to be used by us and by using you we accept you. This is our clubhouse I guess you would call it and you will be our toy." Tom explained. "Don't worry though it's not all cock we can just hang out and stuff too."

He didn't realize at that moment it was all about cock for me. I was a little bitch in heat.

The door opened and in walked the bald man that had driven me here. I was still on my knees drinking my drink and tom was naked on a barstool. My fingers ran over my lips to try to gather any semen that was there and looking at the new arrival I sucked on my fingers.

That was all the invitation that he need for he prowled over and stood in front of me.

Tom started talking to him about the Tattoo shop the man was running, something about one of his workers getting busted and was there any time that was going to come of it. The man who they called Spider started in on a long story about how the cops were full of it and while he was on this long harangue he reached out and grabbed my head with all the everyday ease of someone grabbing a pack of sugar for his coffee and started rubbing my face in his crotch.

His was well proportioned down below and I found myself thanking my lucky stars that I had fallen in with a bunch of men that had nice cocks to please. My cheek rubbed on his rod and it hardened beneath his work pants. It ached for release, which he soon provided soon.

It was like he had used me a hundred times before. It was a totally impersonal exchange. His cock was beautiful. Probably about average length but very thick with large manly balls that hung low and rose up tight when he was aroused.

His hard penis was rubbed all over my face. The scent was strong and very musky as if he had been at work all day and hadn't showered. At first it kind of turned me off, but in time I got used to it. Eventually I would crave that smell. There were times later when I would be driving down the road and the smell would come out of nowhere and hit me and in my mind's eye I would be down on my knees again pleasuring him.

I sucked his large salty balls for a long time while he shot the shit about some guy that was building him a bike and this lady that had come in dressed up like a nun to get a tattoo.

He then shifted from me being his personal ball washer to his cocksucker. He grabbed my head and started ramming his pole in and out of my face. I literally could not take him deep as much as I tried. I would gag and try to push him down, but he was too thick.

My thoughts went to the open space between my legs and how I had worn to tool to stretch myself and prepare for my initiation. How was a person supposed to take a tool like this? He continued fucking my mouth.

"Ngg, ngg, ngg," I went as he propelled himself into me. My jaw began to ache as I desperately tried to keep from scratching him with my teeth, but to no avail. I must have been getting him some, but it was impossible not to. I felt like I was doing a bad job, which made me want to try harder, but there was nothing that I could do. He was in complete control and there was nothing else to do anyways.

This must have just been the way with him. I wonder if anyone had ever successfully deep throated him at all.

After about five minute of pummeling my face he asked Tom the question that I was hoping to avoid. "Hey, does this one fuck yet?"

I kind of cringed inside; knowing it was inevitable, for goodness sake please let him be gentler if he tried that way. I couldn't take it.

"Well tonight he does, but I think we were waiting for Silver," said Tom.

"Well tell them to get their asses back her I don't have all night," spouted Spider.

Tom gave him an odd look, probably about the having all night remark and then said, "Ok, well lets go set him up I'll page Silver."

They brought me to my feet and took me in to an adjoining room that I hadn't seen the entrance to before. By the bar was a felt curtain, behind which was this little room. The word dungeon comes to mind, but really isn't fair, more of a sex pad would be accurate, but with how they were acting and what was expected of me, dungeon was more in line.

I was told to strip down out of my clothes and stand in the center of the room. A bar stool was brought in and placed in front of me. Pushing on my back they had me lean over so my belly was on the padded part of the stool. I was told to hold onto the foot supports and hold my head back.

The sensation of exposure was similar to that I had felt with the professor, but now was even more ominous with the tow of them there and more men arriving.

What had I gotten myself into?

Within minutes the room was full of the five men that I would be serving from now on. They stood around me in a small circle with Mr. Silver in front. He began the ceremony.

"John you have come here of your own free will by the order of the men standing here. Tonight you will be initiated as our boy. As our boy you will be expected to serve any of the five members sexually in anyways that they wish when asked. You will do this because you are by your nature a servant of your superior man and wish to please them. Do you understand, John?"

"Yes Sir," I said meekly.

"Say that you understand and accept as your own free will the position of sexual servant to the men in this room", Mr. Silver ordered.

"I understand that I am the sexual servant of the men in this room, Sir. It is my, umm, own free will." I said nervously, hoping I got it right.

"Very good. You are to understand that at anytime you are able to break this bond by refusing to pleasure one of us sexually, but by doing so you will not be allowed to pleasure any of us ever again. Is this clear?" Mr. Silver queried.

"Yes Sir. It is clear," I replied.

"Good, now it is our tradition that you must as your first act beg for our cocks in your mouth and ass and take them all until we are pleased on this evening. Then will your servitude start" He waited as if expecting an answer.

The silence hung in the room. Until then I had just been responding to him exactly and I didn't pick up on him wanting me to actually beg right now.

"Well," he said sternly, "Beg."

I gulped and said, "Please Sirs fuck my mouth and ass and let me be your servant."

"Each of us by name boy."

"Please, Mr. Silver would you fuck my mouth and ass, Sir."

"Please, Mr. Mason would you fuck my mouth and ass, Sir."

"Please, Tom would you fuck my mouth and ass, Sir."

"Please, Mark would you fuck my mouth and ass, Sir."

"Please, umm, Mr. Spider would you fuck my mouth and ass, Sir."

I cringed as I said the words, especially the last part about Spider fucking my ass.

They got to work.

Tom started out behind me with Mark in front. Mark' sweet cock was a delight to behold again. I couldn't easily keep my head back the whole way so he kind of got up under me and held both hands on the back of my head and fucked my mouth. There was no foreplay. This was theater and the show was on.

Behind me Tom pulled my rear down a bit and then slid his lubed member up inside of me. He was surprisingly hard for having just cum. It reminded me of when he had jokingly told me about the guy that beat off before the hooker. If Tom was going to fuck me right then until he came again it might be a long night. He pushed up inside me sliding easily past my hole and I felt him within my depths

The sensation of the two cocks inside me at one time was one of excitement and confusion. In my prior encounters I could concentrate on the power coming from one man and accept it, move with it. Now my mind kept flipping back and forth. Mark would slip into my throat and I would gag a little which would draw my attention and then suddenly, from behind a deep spike would light me up and a shock would run up my spine.

It didn't take me long to figure out that there was no way I could be anything but a totally submissive passive fucktoy for this to work at least until I got a little more used to it.

The position itself wasn't really so bad, leaning over the bar stool as I was. The angles of the cocks coming from the front and behind were natural and I didn't have to strain to keep my position.

Before long, maybe because Tom was not as large as the others or because I had already got the pleasure of bringing him to orgasm that day, I started concentrating on Mark's cock and Just how sweet it felt pulsating my mouth. How his balls swung back and forth as he fucked my face. My thoughts went back to him beating off on my face and the taste of his seed. How I knelt there with just a piece of wood between me and hundreds of unknowing people on the dance floor and serviced his sweet meat through the night.

Then, just as I was getting into the rhythm of things, they switched on me. Tom pulled out and went somewhere in the room and Mason took Mark's place in front of me. Who was walking behind? Mark. Oh no. He was so big. Spider was probably thicker and more to worry about, but Mark's tools was a finely crafted spear perfectly proportioned eight inches. There was nothing for it now I was about to get fucked good.

The professor must have sensed my fear, because he gently patted me on the head, but there was no reprieve, he merely stuffed he cock my mouth and started to pump his hips. I rocked my head with the motion humming "mmhmm" as he got going

Before I had found it easy to focus in on Mark's oral thrusts, because Tom had not been working me too hard, but now it was behind that concerned me. Mark held one hip with his hand and with the other guided himself up between my love cheeks.

There was pressure at the entrance and then he worked his way into me. I took in a deep breath as he crossed the threshold and for a second I completely lost my mind. I simply cannot describe the way every single nerve ending in my body screamed out to me that there was an invader in my loins. And he just kept coming, not fast but steady.

Mason kindly took my mouth and started fucking it vigorously to take my mind off it, or at least that was the effect. For one second I was released from the stranglehold my anxiety had placed upon me. That one second the sweet large meat that was filling my rear seemed to fit just right. It was enough for me to accept it. I still felt it. Oh yeah I felt it to my core as he rocked back and forth. His rod was working back and forth on my special spot and my little cock was full to bursting.

I started squealing. In, out any direction it didn't matter, just a perfect mix of agony and ecstasy mixed together. There was an entirely different plane of existence and I was on it now. All of my senses became all the more acute and I started to ride back on him wanting more.

All of this must have had the effect of turning on Mr. Mason something mad for he started just fucking my face like a rag doll. The rule may have been that they all were to take my mouth and ass, but with the sheer gusto he was putting in there was no way he was lasting.

It was dirty it was raw, just pure sex as both of the men were now in full swing. I was torn wide open, a little sex doll that responded with moans and tears and begs for more.

It was too much for the professor to take and he called out, "take it now!" and shoved his cock balls deep, planting his seed deep down my throat.

Seeing this Mark started fucking like an animal. I nearly passed out but for the fact he was so close himself. He roared in a guttural way and rammed home the last thrust.

Some guys will tell you that when a man cums in their ass they don't feel it. There is simply too much going on down there already, or maybe they think they do but they aren't sure. I was never more sure of anything in my life. It felt like Mark was planting his seed so deep it would come out my mouth.

The sounds of the two men abated and there was actually applause from the other men.

Silver moved to take the spot behind me, but he was too late. Spider was so worked up from what he had just seen, that he just jumped on like the next contestant in a bull ride.

His entrance was not delicate and I winced with pain as his thickness spread me to the limit. Tears dripped from my eyes as I adjusted. With Mark there had been a deep overwhelming penetration, but Spider was all about stretching my hole. I gripped the bars of the stool tightly unable to raise my head to accept Silver's waiting cock in front of me. And Spider released himself into my loins. He roared with every shot, "Yeah take it. Yeah!"

There wasn't the feeling of his actual cum the way there had been with Mark, but when he pulled out it still felt like his massive cock was in me. Oh there was the relief that he wasn't stretching my pucker hole any more, but I was thoroughly opened up and knew it.

Silver took me off the stool and rested me on my knees. He would feed me in his more civilized fashion. He stroked my head in a loving manner as he slipped it in to me. My hands fell to my sides, the tension ran out of my shoulders as my head tilted back and accepted the cock massaging my weary lips.

His fiery stiffness held me up, his cock docked to my mouth, a peg fitting perfectly in the hole. The slick ribbed piston worked my mouth as I dreamily stared into his eyes. My new owner had his way that was really my way and we intermingled as one in a rocking motion of lust that was sure to culminate in an ultimate pleasure. He rode me, the undulations like the waves of the oceans, his sweet cock the tide that drew me back to shore. There was no need to stray, the succulent hanging cherries would feed me, give me strength to carry on. Then gently the floodgates of his passion released and filled my mouth with a lake of wonderstruck softness. My body buckled in acceptance. I trembled at the simple power.

12