A Submissive's Torment

Story Info
Male sub is taken by his Mistress & a Dom.
1.8k words
4.34
38.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing his Mistress will be home soon, Tristan steps from the shower and hurriedly dries off his body and assumes his position on his knees beside her bed as she liked him to be, naked. He hadn't seen her in three days and he was in such a state of arousal at the thought of what she will do to him that night that his cock was rock hard. He hears her open the front door and drop her keys on the table. He sucks in his breath as he listens to her footsteps get closer to her bedroom. He ached to look up at her but knew he dared not to raise his eyes so all he could see was her graceful long legs encased in silk hose and black high heeled sandals.

She caresses the top of his head as she greets him "Hello my pet, I have missed you"

"Please stand before me now and let me see that beautiful body I own." he rises slowly and stands before her, keeping his eyes on her sexy small feet. She runs her deceptively delicate fingers over his chest and down to the hard cock between his legs, grasping it in her hand as she lifts his face up with her other hand. He looks into her beautiful blue eyes and sees the smile on her face as she leans into him and opens her mouth on his, kissing him hungrily and long. He loved the way her silky blonde hair fell about her lovely face smelling of magnolias so he took the opportunity to inhale the scent of her hair as she squeezes and strokes his cock expertly and he moans into her mouth. At the point he felt he could cum right there, She takes her luscious mouth away and informs him she is expecting company. She leaves him standing there aching for her and walks over to the vase of fresh yellow roses that are her favorite. smiling as she smells the fragrant flowers, She tells him how pleased she is with him and says their guest will be arriving any minute and that he needed to be once again on his knees.

Tristan says "yes Mistress Faith, as you wish Ma'am" and moves back to the pillow on the floor and gets on his hands and knees with his head down. The doorbell chimes and his Mistress leaves the room and goes to the front door. Tristan hears a strong male voice he has never heard before and his Mistress happily greeting this other man. He hears footsteps coming towards the bedroom and he waits obediently on his knees.

The man says "Ahhh so this is Tristan that I have heard so much about." He walks over to Tristan and runs his hand over the bare ass so vulnerable there on the floor and smacks the left cheek hard as Tristan gasps but says nothing. Faith introduces them saying "pet this is Master Dominic a very dear friend, please to greet him now." Tristan replies "Good evening Master Dominic, it is a pleasure to meet you Sir." Faith smiles down at her pet and tells him to get on top of the bed and to get on his hands and knees. Tristan once again gets to his feet and climbs up on the four poster bed saying "Yes Mistress" giving him a chance to observe Master Dominic as he is removing his clothing.

Tristan begins to shake in fear not knowing what will happen next as he sees how well endowed the Master is. Faith tells her pet that the Master is here to scene with us and you will address him as Master at all times said in her firm yet husky voice. "Yes Mistress I will do anything you ask of me" Tristan replied. "Look at me pet and watch me now" Faith instructs him. Tristan watches as his Mistress begins running her hands up her legs to her short leather skirt unzipping it and letting it slide to the floor, revealing her black thong panties. She then moves her hands to her blouse unbuttoning it slowly as he and Master Dominic observe her every seductive move. She opens the blouse showing her black bra and slowly removes it. Her hands go to the front clasp of her bra and unhooks it baring her beautiful full breasts with hard rosy nipples drawing a gasp of pleasure from her admiring audience. The Master flirtatiously tells her how delicious she is and to come here. Faith moves to stand in front of the Master and he grasps both her breasts viciously in his hands and kisses her hard. Tristan watches quietly from the bed as his cock grows even harder. Master Dominic takes his hands away from her luscious breasts and tears her panties from her in one try and shoves two fingers up inside her pussy making her scream. Driving them in and out of her as his mouth devours hers. They fall to the bed beside Tristan and he gasps as he sees the Master thrust his big cock deeply inside his Mistress, fucking her, making the bed shake with their lust of each other while totally ignoring Tristan. Tristan moans with frustration so wanting to stroke his cock as he jealously watches them fuck. Faith yells as she cums as Master Dominic groans loudly while he pumps her full of hot cum. They collapse in each others arms breathing heavy and they both turn and look at Tristan and smile. "You want to cum so bad, dont you pet?" She reaches out and strokes his hard cock expertly manipulating him to the point of orgasm and then stops abruptly. "Well we will see what we can do about that wont we Dom?"

"Oh yes we will Faith" Dominic replies. He gets up from the bed and Tristan is amazed to see the Master's cock is hard again. He goes over to the black leather box on the dresser and opening it he withdraws handcuffs, a small jar of body oil and a dildo. Tristan begins trembling in fear as Faith tells him to lay on his back and when he does. she moves on top of him squirming all over his cock with her dripping pussy, teasing him. Her firm breasts crushed against him. She moves off of him as Master returns to the bed and takes Tristan's wrists and snaps a cuff on them securing them above Tristan's head and moves around to grab Tristan's legs and roughly pulls his legs apart as he places a strap on each ankle and then to the posts on the bed. Leaving Tristan totally exposed and vulnerable.

"Now Tristan we will see what a good slut you are" the Master says close to Tristan's ear in a menacing voice, "Faith has given me permission to do with you as I please and I take that very seriously!" Faith laughs softly and caresses Tristan's hard cock as Dom gives her the oil. Tristan pleads with them not to hurt him as Faith pours some of the oil down his cock and he feels the oil dripping into the crack of his ass. She moves her hand up and down his cock again and again, making him writhe on the bed and then she slips her fingers to his ass and inside him gently, opening him. Master joins them on the bed with the large dildo in his hand. Tristan feels Faith's fingers slide out of his ass and the head of the dildo taking her fingers place. He moans as the dildo penetrates his tight ass. The Master inserts it slowly yet firmly till it can go no further. Tristan feels his cock wanting to explode as Faith moves on top of him again and places her nipple in his mouth telling him to suck it and he does so in a frenzy as his ass is violated by the dildo. She straightens up and pushes her wet pussy on his mouth telling him to please her. She moans as she feels Tristan's tongue dancing on her clit.

Master fucks Tristan's ass with the dildo for a few more minutes and then he says he wants to feel Tristan's mouth on his cock. Faith moans as she possessively clutches Tristan's head to her cunt. Tristan feels the dildo slipping out of his ass as Faith moves her sweet juicy pussy away from his mouth. The next thing Tristan knows is that Master's cock is in his face and he is grasping the hair on Tristan's head and he tells him he better suck his cock good and to open his mouth. Tristan had never sucked a cock before but he instinctively knew what to do as he sucked the Master deeply into his mouth. Making Master moan with his mouth, Tristan feels his Mistress straddling his hard aching cock with her pussy and she slams down onto him again and again.

Tristan's mouth is full of cock so he can't voice he is about to explode but Faith knows her pet well and she realizes how close he is and gets up off of him. Master roughly fucks his mouth and then he to pulls away leaving Tristan breathless and on the verge of exploding. The Master unstraps Tristan's legs from the posts and tells him to lie on his stomach and to do it now. Tristan obeys and he feels his legs again being attached to the posts on the bed. The Master leans down and firmly says "I am not thru with you yet slut!"

"You sucked my cock well but I want to see how you like having my cock in your tight ass!" Tristan moans as he feels the Master climb on the bed and move directly between his spread legs. Faith places her sweet pussy in front of Tristan's mouth and directs him to suck on her clit. Tristan does so willingly as he loves the taste of her. Master Dominic rubs his fingers all over Tristan's ass smearing the oil on his asshole and then takes the head of his huge cock and places it against his ass and drives it in all the way as he lays on Tristan's back and grips the comforter on the bed with both hands and viciously fucks him harder and harder, going so deeply inside of him that Tristan screams into his Mistress's pussy.

He barely hears her as she gives him permission to cum as he has been such a good slut for them. Tristan feels the Master's cock fill his ass as his own cock finally explodes all over the comforter right as his Mistress moans and cums all over his face. The Master increases his pace and he shoots his cum deeply inside Tristan's ravaged asshole. His Mistress lovingly leans down to kiss him and tell him how he has pleased her and to wait and see what is in store for him tomorrow night.