A Sub's First Night With Her Dom

Story Info
Sub experiences her first night of loving pain with her Dom
4.9k words
3.87
39k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sub's first night with her Dom...

My Dom walked into the room and stood in front of me. He looked into my eyes and wrapped his arms around me. He grabbed my wrists and pulled them around his waist and held me tightly, lovingly, and sensually. I closed my eyes with being soothed, feeling warm and safe. It had been so long since I had seen him and I had missed him terribly. We held each other for what seemed like an eternity, but I still wanted more. He knew I was nervous about my first night with him and he wanted to make sure I felt loved and secure. I had no idea what I was in for that evening, but I took solace in the fact that I trusted him completely and that I was eager to surrender all of my control to him.

He had brought dinner and wine for us to eat to set the tone for our evening together. He walked into my bedroom and sat down in my chair. He told me to hang up his clothes for the next day. After they were hung, I was to slice up the bread and tomatoes he had brought and pour the wine. I obeyed and loved every second of it. I took my time in slicing everything to ensure that every detail was beautiful and perfect. I lined the bread and tomatoes on the plate to create pleasing presentation. Underneath the tomatoes, I had poured some olive oil to enhance their flavor. I spread out the soft goat cheese he had brought on one side of the plate to spread on each slice of the bread. I could feel myself completely focused in my tasks; in slicing the bread, in pouring the wine, making sure that everything was done perfectly, with precision, and savoring every moment of serving my Dom.

I brought our food and wine into my bedroom and knelt before him. He instructed that I was to spread some cheese on each piece of bread and top it with a slice of tomato. He told me to feed him one bite first and then feed myself a bite. It was sensual, romantic, and we savored each bite. As I prepared each slice of bread, he nuzzled his nose and his lips into my neck and caressed my shoulders and my chest softly. I was trying to stay focused on my task and not get overwhelmed with my body shaking under his touch. I did not know which I enjoyed more, being available to my Dom's every whim, allowing him to touch me however he wanted, or feeding him the way he wanted me to fee him. Every meal should be eaten this way. After much time had passed, we had finished all the food and we sipped our wine.

He began nuzzling his nose and lips into my neck and his face paused, close to mine. Without thinking, I moved my lower jaw forward and touched my lower lip lightly to his. This was almost a reflex, but touching him without permission was not allowed and would not be tolerated. He told me to stand up, turn around and bend over. I stood up and as I bent over, I began to shake, unsteady on my high, narrow heels. He spanked me across my ass and I tipped forward trying to balance myself. He told me to stand straight up. He stood up behind me and I felt his hand run up the back of my thighs. He traced the tops of my thigh high stocking with his fingers. As his hands made their way slowly up my legs, my skirt lifted up, and I felt nervous being exposed to him.

He walked away from me, and lay down on my bed. He told me to come to him and stand in front of him. I stood there with my high black heels and my black thigh highs hugging my long legs. My tight black pencil skirt was pushed up on my thighs from when his hands were caressing me from behind. My black satin shirt was still tucked into my skirt and was secured by my black vest. I stood there with my legs slightly spread and my one hip was tipped out as my arms hung straight down my body and my head cocked to the side. I felt like I was on display, to be watched, admired and almost studied. My Dom loved to look at me. He told me I looked perfect. I lowered my chin slightly and looked down. He knew that compliments made me feel uncomfortable. I blushed, and stood there, in silence, waiting for his next command.

He told me to straddle him over his knees. I climbed on the bed and spread my legs out around him on my knees. I sat comfortably on his legs and stared down at him. My expression was soft and attentive. He had asked me how I felt. I was caught off guard by the question and I had no idea how to answer him. I hesitated and then I questioned him. Suddenly, I felt a fast hard slap across my cheek. With a frighteningly stern voice, he told me to answer all of his questions; that he will not repeat himself or I will be punished, did I understand? I lowered my head and said simply, yes. That was the first time someone had ever slapped me before. Oddly, I did not feel pain, or astonishment. There was no anger or humiliation. I just sat there, focused, with my thoughts suspended. My attention was focused on listening to him and acting according to his requests, not on reacting to them.

He reminded me, then, of the strip tease he had asked me to prepare for him. I suddenly felt my face flush as my embarrassment grew. I had been hoping he would have changed his mind about it. He knew that I felt uncomfortable with being exposed and that being looked at made me feel incredible uncomfortable; but he wanted me, he wanted to see me, to present myself to him in a beautifully vulnerable way.

I climbed off the bed and walked to my computer to set up the music. He stood up and walked back over to my chair. He spread himself out, comfortably. He exuded the likeness of a king claiming his thrown, preparing himself to be entertained. The music began. He had specified beforehand the songs he wished to hear for his show. I stood in front of him, with my legs shoulder length apart. I ran my hands down my body starting at my neck and feeling myself down to my breasts, over my hips and down my legs. I could already feel myself shaking with nerves. I moved slowly as I unbuttoned my vest and rolled my shoulders. I kept my head down and my eyes focused on the floor. I was too nervous to look up at my Dom. I could feel his eyes on me and that was making me nervous enough. I tried to stay focused on listening to the music, keeping in mind that I was to entertain him. As self conscious as I was, I was to move beautifully, sensually and be teasing and entertaining as I slowly revealed my nude, vulnerable body to him; a body which he owned.

I unbuttoned my shirt slowly, and began rolling and swaying my hips. I turned my back to him and slid my shirt down my arms revealing my strong bare back bound by my charcoal grey, lace bra. I unhooked my skirt and zipped the zipper down slowly as I began to move my hips more. I could feel my abs tighten as I kept my movements slow and controlled. I was left in my black heels, my black thigh highs and bra and matching panties. I rolled over onto the floor and ran my hands down the front of my body. I heard my Dom let out a moan as he watched me. Just the sound of him enjoying the sight of my body eased my nerves, and I felt my guard fall down some and relax. I slipped everything else off and ended my Dom's show naked and kneeling before him with my head down, as he had requested.

I was terrified and relieved at the same time. I was so happy that my strip tease was over, but what was to follow was a mystery. He ran his hands over my head and caressed my back and my face. He told me how beautiful I was and how much he enjoyed his show. I was trembling under his touch and nervous for so many reasons; scared of the unknown, embarrassed by my vulnerability, and overwhelmed with the doubt that I was what he wanted.

He asked me to lie on my back on the wooden floor and place my ankles on his knees. I was fully exposed to him. My legs were spread right in front of him. He asked me to masturbate in front of him. I reached my hands down to my clit and began rubbing it softly. I slid my fingers down into my pussy and felt that I was already incredibly wet. I pushed one finger inside me, then another and pushed my two fingers deep inside my pussy. I pulled them out a little and pushed back in. I pulled my fingers out and slid them up to rub my clit. I was so nervous, and vulnerable, I couldn't enjoy what I was doing. I wanted so much to please my Dom. I wanted so much to give him a good show, and even more to cum for him. I continued to massage, rub and touch myself intimately for a long while, and I could not get aroused. I was too nervous about what was going to happen later that night. I was so angry at myself because I wanted so badly to cum for him. But I could not bring my focus away from my own insecurities. I was preoccupied with doing what he asked of me and my mind became isolated from the rest of my body, inhibiting my ability to feel, to be aroused, and to identify or appreciate a pleasurable touch. I stopped, and laid there, disappointed in myself.

He told me to lower my legs, and I watched as he stood up and walked to my dresser where I had all different types of ropes and straps to bind me. I saw him pick up my leather cuffs for my wrists and strap them on each of my wrists. He told me to stand up and to lie on the floor on my back on another spot on the floor. He placed a satin blindfold over my eyes and looped a strap connecting my wrists over my head. He told me to try to get out of my wrist restraints. I pulled my wrists apart and I heard Velcro rip as my wrists were released from each other. He told me that he wanted to start slow and not have me completely bound so if I felt like I needed to have my hands free, I could. I understood. I then felt a bungee cord being tied around my ankles. I was completely vulnerable and bound, however I was surprisingly calm.

I felt something cold and smooth running up and down my thighs and my stomach. I couldn't figure out what it was. He asked me to peer through underneath the mask to look at what was being dragged against my skin. I looked and saw that it was my meat cleaver. Knowing that it was a blade teasing my flesh excited me more than just feeling it. My breath quickened and I closed my eyes trying to focus on the feeling. I then felt the dull blade slide up my inner thighs and between my lips of my pussy. I let out a jagged exhale, trying not to move, but getting nervous and excited all at once. I did not want the blade to cut me. At the same time, however, I did want to be cut. The feeling of the cold metal and the sharp edge dragging along my skin was so arousing; I wanted a more intense sensation. I wanted my threshold pushed.

I felt him push my knees out to the side, allowing my whole essence exposed to him, vulnerable to anything he wished to do to me. I felt a slap of his hand wearing a rubber glove on my cunt. I winced in shock and let out a quiet, high pitched, quick moan, but remained still, and quickly was silent again. I felt his mouth kiss my inner thigh, then part quickly to reveal his vicious teeth. I felt them sink deep into my flesh. Again, I moaned briefly and tightened my abs to remain still. I could feel a tear run down my cheek, but I refused to move. I did not want to be hurt, to feel pain, but I wanted to please him. It was my blind devotion that kept me focused and still. I loved him so much for testing me, for his cruelty, because although he wished to break me, to find my limits, instead he found the extent to which I will go to please him. We both discovered that he can truly do whatever his imagination, his lust, his animal instinct and desire drives him to do, and I remain still, and obedient purely for his use and abuse of me.

As he continued playing with me, much of my perception was blurred. I felt as though I was outside myself. I was nervous that I would fight and resist his control over me and that I would be defiant because I have such issues with wanting to maintain control, but I stayed completely still. While I was bound on the floor, my Dom dragged me across the floor by my wrists. I loved it. It made me feel like a piece of meat being seized purely for pleasure. The sensation of being taken by force excited me so much to the point that I was not only accepting, but eager to endure whatever my Dom wanted to do to me. He dropped my arms to the floor and slapped my tits, my stomach and my legs, hard and quick. I felt him lick my wet, hot pussy with his tongue, and then slap it, followed by a sharp bite on my inner thigh. I took a deep inhale to keep myself calm and still, to be a good slave. The sensations were exciting me and I quickly inhaled following each smack startled, but not frightened or in pain. I felt his hand wearing a rubber glove grip underneath my chin and he asked if I trusted him. I said yes. He told to me open my mouth and stick out my tongue. I felt something round be placed on my tongue and he told me to swallow. He repeated this again and a third time.

I began to choke slightly so he sat me up. I felt a rope caress my back followed by a few slaps across it. Quickly, the rope was tightened around my neck. I made some noise, but was focused on remaining still and enduring anything and everything he wanted to do to me. I wanted so much to please him and to surrender all my control to him and loved anything he wanted to do to me. Although my emotional state and my feelings were difficult to grasp and understand, my facial expression while enduring this pain and torture was astounding. I could feel my eyes remain focused with a blank stare. Even though they were covered with a blindfold, they remained open to ensure that I was attentive to any commands. My face was calm and relaxed. I maintained an almost serene affect through this ordeal. I was not thinking, or feeling. All I could do was concentrate on remaining still while my Dom exerted his will over me. Pleasing my Dom by enduring his passionate torture gave me such an overwhelming sense of personal satisfaction, and I truly felt loved and wanted. I wanted so much to prove my devotion to him.

I started to feel sore and dizzy from remaining focused and still for so long post my body's adrenaline rush. My Dom took off my mask and untied my wrists and ankles. He stood me up slowly and held me as he walked me to the bed and laid me down. My body and my mind were spent, but he was so surprised and proud of me. He had expected me to use my safe words, and to be too scared to endure half of what he did to me. It frightened both of us to discover how high my threshold for pain actually was, and that my limits were barely reached. I drifted off to a brief, much needed sleep.

My Dom lay next to me and was unable to sleep. He looked me in the eye and spit in my eyes. His face inches from mine; he spit a second time and asked me how I felt. My mind was blank. I was so overwhelmed with the notion that I felt nothing. I felt indifferent. I felt outside myself, like when I had been on the floor bound and was being struck. I did not respond to his question because I felt nothing and was at a loss for words. He spit again, and asked me again how I felt. I told him my eyes were burning from the spit in my eyes. He asked if that was all I felt and I had said yes. I didn't know what to feel, I just knew to do, to endure, whatever he wanted.

He told me to lie on my back down the center of my bed and place my wrists on the radiator that was behind my bed. I saw him grab the rope, and I could feel a smile begin to form across my face. Even though I was told not to move or speak, my Dom never wanted me to hide my smile. He threads the rope through the metal ring on each one of the leather cuffs on my wrists and bound me to the radiator. He then pushed my legs out to the sides. I watched as he lowered his body down to my legs and closed my eyes when I felt his soft, wet tongue on my clit. He began licking me gently and sucking my clit. I could feel how incredibly wet I was already, my juices running down me. All I could do was keep my mouth closed and exhale moans of pleasure. I was not allowed to move. It was torture. I wanted so badly to roll my hips up to his mouth, to match the rhythm of my body with the rhythm of his delicious tongue, but no. I stayed focused and still as he wanted. He loved torturing me, knowing I wanted to move, but not letting me. He wanted to tease me; he wanted my mind to melt.

I felt him get up, and saw him pick up my vibrator, and coat it with lube. He told me to move my legs wider apart. My breath began to quicken because I was unsure of whether or not I could keep myself still. I heard the hum of the vibrator turn on, and felt the cold head rub over my clit and down my pussy. I felt him push it into me, and he slowly started fucking me with it. Still, I was desperate to move my hips but would not. I lay still as he fucked me, feeling every inch of it slide in and out of me. For some reason, it felt so much better when he did it then when I ever masturbated with it. All my senses were heightened by being tied down and I was incredibly aroused and excited. My stomach muscles were becoming sore from keeping them tightened and still. I wanted so much to cum, but I couldn't. I couldn't cum without having control, without being focused, without moving my body the way I wanted to, but all my control was taken from me. He was fucking me how he wanted to. He was controlling my feelings, my body, my desires and I began to cry. I cried loud and hard. I was so confused. It felt so fucking good, but they were not tears of pleasure, but tears of anger; tears of desperation for my mind to be released of control over my body.

I was so angry that I have completely detached my mind from my body, that I can only reach orgasm if my mind was in charge. He stopped, and lay down next to me. He laid there as I cried loud and hard, releasing my intense pain of wanting so much to surrender my control, to be free, to just feel and not think anymore, to be a slave to his touch, for my body to just respond naturally to anything he did to me, to please me, to tease me, to torture and love me. He cherished my tears, and wanted so much for me to release them.

He asked me to roll over on my stomach. It was early morning and the sun was kissing my shoulders above me. I had my wrist cuffs still on, but held my hands together to keep myself still. I felt his lips kiss my back. I loved my back kissed. I loved to have my back bitten, to feel the passion of his mouth pressed into my flesh, but I had no idea what I wanted. I felt his mouth press firmly into my right shoulder followed by his teeth deep in my muscles. The pain was unbearable. I kept my mouth tightly closed and tensed up my whole body. I grabbed my hands tighter together and my arms began to shake as I put all my strength into remaining still and quiet as he devoured my skin. He released me, and I realized I had stopped breathing. I began to breathe again slowly, and shallow, then I felt another bite, then another, each one in a different place, new untouched flesh being inflicted with teeth marks. My back shuddered and trembled uncontrollably. I let out a soft moan the instant his teeth sunk in then quickly composed myself and stayed quiet. I then felt his mouth on my left ass cheek. He wanted to leave a nice bruise for me, of which I did, too, but I knew it would hurt, so I braced myself. I held my breath and tightened my stomach muscles. I was pushing my hands together at this point and my eyes were closed incredibly tight. I let out a high pitched moan, but remained completely still as his teeth tasted my skin. He released me for a moment, and then wanted a matching mark on the other cheek. He asked me if I wanted it, too, I said yes.

I braced myself again. This time, the bite was harder, longer, and I tightened everything. My ass cheeks were clenched together. My teeth were clenched. I was pressing my head down into the pillow. My whole body was tense, focused, and controlled. I couldn't take any more pain. I needed some sort of release, but I couldn't move and I couldn't scream. Tears began pouring down my face. It was a white pain going through my veins. I was dizzy from it but I was prepared to endure anything and everything he wanted from me. This pain from his teeth in my flesh reminded me that he owned me. He owned my body and my mind. All he wanted from me was my complete surrender and devotion, and that's exactly what I gave him. The pain was blinding, but I loved that I was doing exactly what he wanted of me, and I loved that I was pleasing him.

12