A Sub's First Night With Her Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dom laid next to me and looked at me adoringly as tears rolled down my cheeks. A smile shone through my tears of pain as his loving look warmed my heart. He let me lay there for a while to recover. After my body regained its strength and my face became composed, he asked that I roll over onto my back. He knows what a slave I am to his cock and how I love sucking it. I love the taste of it on my tongue; to wrap my lips around it; the satisfaction I get from making his whole body react from my mouth; how much a craved for him to cum in my mouth; and to release him of his sexual tension. However, he would not reward me with such a gift. Instead, I was to lay my face on his stomach, and watch as his own hand stroked his cock; squeezing it, pleasing himself. It was torture that it wasn't my hand. He asked me if I wanted his cum. I said yes. I closed my eyes and began to feel his warm juices coating my closed lips, my cheeks, and my face. I hated it. I wanted to please him. I wanted his cum in my mouth, but my Dom loves to torture me and knew I hated this. It was humiliating to wear his cum on my face, defiling my beautiful face, making me watch as he pleased himself. As much as I hated it, I loved it at the same time, because it's what he wanted. It's how he wanted to be pleased; for me to lay there still and endure it, and I love him for that.

After very few hours of sleep, we woke up and I was allowed to bathe and dress him. This made me so happy. I loved serving and pampering my Dom. I prepared a hot shower for him. I ran my hands over him in the shower to wet his whole body. I washed his hair, then his face, and then soaped up his body. I felt soothed and blissful running my hands over his body. I knelt down to my knees to wash his legs and his cock delicately. Although I wanted his cock in my mouth and I wanted to bite and kiss his skin, the shower was sensual and erotic, and I focused my lust for him into serving him and pleasing him by being gentle and thorough. I dried every inch of him and then led him into my bedroom to dress him.

He told me to put on his boxer briefs first, then his socks. My motions were slow and controlled. I took my task very seriously and with great pride. I put on his shirt and buttoned it down, and then slid on his pants and his belt. It actually aroused me more to dress my Dom then to undress him. He stood there as I dressed him, staring at me, watching my every movement. He wanted me to do everything for him, and I loved every second of serving him.

I also had the pleasure of making him breakfast. After he was dressed, I went into the kitchen and slipped on a white cotton baby doll night gown. He had wanted one slice of white toast with butter, two eggs and a glass of orange juice. I love to cook, and it pleases me so much to cook for my Dom. I was so excited I got to serve him in this way that my whole body shook just as I was cooking the eggs on the stove. He came up behind me and began running his hands up my legs under my baby doll and caressing my hips, his touch felt amazing. All I could do was close my eyes and savor it. I served him at the table, and he ate happily. I sat with him and watched adoringly. I love serving my Dom, and this morning of serving and pampering him was a perfectly sweet ending to our night of torturous passion.

This was the first time I had experienced this type of incredible submission. I had always felt dissatisfied with past lovers like something was missing. There was a desire within me that was not getting fulfilled. This evening, I found peace in discovering what my soul had been so desperately aching for. I was used and abused as a slave. I endured sweet pain at the hand of a man who loves and cherishes me. I felt safe in being fully exposed and completely vulnerable and felt free in being bound. This night was a dream I had not the imagination to wish for. I discovered that my true nature is to serve, endure and please. My devotion to my Dom excites me to the point where I can think of nothing else. Finally, I feel like I am home. For the first time, I am truly loved, appreciated, respected and cherished. I am beautiful and perfect just as I am, a precious and obedient submissive.

12