A sub's Use, A Dom's Pleasure

Story Info
A Dominant's fuck tale.
2.7k words
4.36
41k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You open the door and I walk in with a cold look in my eye.

Your smile disappears as I grab a handful of your hair and yank you backwards, off balance and push you down to the floor.

I position you on all fours, one hand in your hair, the other spanks your ass hard.

"You know what I'm here for. You know what I expect."

You try to get up but my belt is already off and I spank your ass with it, the sound of the leather cracking.

You quit struggling as I pull you up to your knees, my hand reaching around your throat and chin.

My other hand groping your breasts lewdly, working over your body, slapping your breasts as I work my mouth over your neck, biting your jaw and ears.

Pulling up your shirt, my hand exposes your body to the air as I pull you back and rip the thin fabric off and over your head.

My grip in your hair tightens as I pull you back for a hard kiss, forcing tongue and biting your lips, as I pin your arms behind your back, pushing you forward face down, your ass in the air. I use my belt to slap your ass twice more, the sounds of leather on ass bringing a smile to my face.

Pulling you back again by your hair, I kiss you, a hand around your throat. Your arms are free but with your body bent backwards they will do you no good if you intended to struggle, but you don't. You kiss me back and moan as I squeeze your neck in dominance.

With one hand on your neck, my other hand reaches down tracing along your lips, testing for your wetness as I rub your clit in hard circles. Your body writhes from the lack of finesse, simply taking what I want from your body. My hand on your neck pulls back, reminding you that I'm far stronger than you and that you have little choice but to accept that you are enjoying this. You moan into my mouth as I frantically work my fingers over your pussy and clit, your wetness coming forth readily now as I continue my abuse of your clit. Your body stiffens and arches as I enjoy using your body, kissing you as your moans and grunts mingle with the sounds of a wet pussy, filling the house, music to my ears. My fingers enter you easily, your wet pussy giving access as I fill your tight hole with two thick fingers, seeking out the true center of your sex. I know exactly where to find it as I curl my fingers, pressing hard and rubbing your g-spot without mercy, bringing your body to a quick, violent orgasm. I continue to finger-fuck your hole, taking you through your orgasm and well on your way to another before removing my fingers and forcing them into your mouth. With no resistance you hungrily swallow my juice covered fingers, moaning as you taste yourself and hunger for more.

I release you and move over to the couch, you follow on your knees.

"Take off my pants and beg for my cock."

Your hands scratch at my jeans, unbuttoning them and working for the zipper.

"Please give me your cock." you say.

I entwine one hand in your hair and pull your head closer as my hard cock is freed from its confinement.

Your tongue reaches for it hungrily, your mouth enveloping the head, and you work your entire mouth down further until you have swallowed my cock whole, your tongue lapping along the underside of my organ. You begin to work your head up and down on my cock, and each time you pull up, I push your head back down until I can feel myself touch the back of your throat and cause you to gag. I pull you off my cock and slap your face hard.

"Are you gagging on my cock? Learn to breath on my cock!!" as I push your head back down to swallow more of my cock. You work your tongue along my entire length, careful not to gag again.

"Very good, give me a good blowjob." I say as you continue to suck steadily. I push your head down again, forcing you to swallow and choke on my cock as I hold you down, releasing you to breathe. I squeeze your face hard, licking your mouth and spit back into your mouth with my tongue. I pull your head back as I bite your neck hard, biting your collar, then sucking your nipple roughly, grazing it with my teeth. My hands squeeze your breasts hard, pinching the nipples as I kiss your mouth. You try to push my hands away and I grab your head as I slap you on your face. I suck on your nipple again as I push my fingers inside you, finger-fucking you, hooking your pussy and g-spot roughly as I squeeze and spank your ass with my other hand. I stand and bend you over the couch as your knees give out, the sounds of my fingers furiously working in and out of your wet pussy. I slap your ass hard every few seconds, leaving a red hand impression on your ass as you moan to my finger-fuck.

Pushing you onto your face with your ass in the air, I shed my pants and step up behind you, positioning my hard cock throbbing to fill your tight wet hole.

Gripping your ass firmly with both hands, I push the head of my cock against your pussy lips until it pops inside, your wetness making little difference with the size of my cock versus the tightness of your pussy. You moan loudly as I spread your ass cheeks, and thrust into you until my balls rest against your lips, my cock full embedded in your silky walls, the muscles of your pussy squeezing the hardness of my cock along the entire length. With one deep breath, I pull out slowly, then bracing myself against your upturned ass, I plunge back in and begin to fuck your entire body through your pussy. I grit my teeth and grunt as I try to tear your pussy apart with my efforts, fucking you with every muscle in my body. Beads of sweat break out on my body as I listen to your cries of pleasure and pain from the force of the fucking you are receiving. With each thrust I pull your body back against mine to increase the force of my cock hitting your pussy.

I move my legs and put one foot against the side of your head as I fuck you.

"Suck it." I say through gritted teeth. You can't form any words of protest, only moving your mouth over my toes and sucking them as you would my cock that is tearing you apart. I pick you up off the couch as easily as I might a doll and put you on all fours on the floor, angling your body for better depth as I grasp my hands around your waist and continue to plow you. After a few moments I pick you up again and sit on the couch, expecting you to drop and lift yourself on my cock. You don't disappoint me as I squeeze your ass and hold onto your hips, pulling you down onto my cock as you bounce, your breasts bouncing with your motions. I pull you back by your hair and hold you by your throat as I kiss you, my hand dropping to rub your clit, your pussy still settled firmly on my cock. I work my tongue in your mouth as I finger your clit, feeling you peak and cum all over my cock, riding the waves and enjoying the wet evidence of your pleasure on my cock.

"Clean it off." I tell you, pulling you off of me by your hair and down towards my cock, which you swallow eagerly, having little problem controlling your gag reflex now. My hand on your head forcing you down again and again, my hips thrusting up into the back of your throat. You pull off my cock, gasping for air.

"I can't breathe" you tell me, as if that is excuse enough to stop swallowing my cock. My hand closes around your throat, my other hand slaps your face.

"You don't need to breathe." I tell you coldly, then I run my tongue from your chin to your nose. Still gripping your throat, I finger-fuck your pussy again, confirming that you are still flooding. I work my fingers into you roughly, bringing moans and grunts from your lips. Then I push you down onto your back, legs spread wide, your pussy flushed and gaping, needing to be filled again. With my hands holding your thighs apart and your body bent back, I drop my face to your pussy, licking my tongue along your lips, catching the dripping liquid of your arousal, flicking my tongue on your clit before hungrily dropping my entire mouth on your pussy, covering it and feasting on it like a piece of juicy fruit or some delicacy to be savored. My tongue working on your clit before pushing inside your pussy and working the hot juicy inside, the pink tender flesh rippling around my tongue as I probe its depths, coming back to work your juices from your pussy down along your ass and working my tongue inside there as well. Your body is writhing as you moan loudly in pleasure and helplessness. I continue, using one hand to coax your g-spot again, provoking yet another orgasm, it comes easily this time as did the last ones.

Your screams of pleasure shake the walls as I continue to finger-fuck you and stimulate your g-spot, prolonging your orgasm and taking you straight into another one and another one, my other arm easily holding you down as I watch your entire body convulse in ecstasy. Your body is my instrument, and I am playing a masterpiece with it.

I stand up and grab your neck, making you stand on shaky legs.

"Pick up my bag." I tell you, directing you to a duffel bag I brought in with me and dropped inside the door. You pick up my bag, and I direct you by the back of your neck down the hall to your bedroom, where I throw you on your back, walk around and pull your arms until your head is hanging off the edge.

"Keep your mouth on my cock." I order you, my cock on level with your mouth and throat. You move your mouth over my cock and suck on it, working your tongue as I slowly begin thrusting myself into your mouth, watching your throat as you struggle to swallow more of my cock from this angle. While you are occupied trying not to choke and breath, I open my duffel bag and unpack some tools for you. With my balls on your face, I take your wrists and put them together, then bind them with a scarf and duct tape. By the time you realize I am binding you, you are in no position to object, only suck my cock. I then take a length of rope and tie one end to your bound wrists, tossing the other end under the bed to the other side.

I reach over and grab your ankles and tie a separate length of rope to each ankle, then I pull out of your sloppy wet mouth and move around to the opposite side of the bed and proceed to tie the loose ends to the bed frame, securing your body tightly.

"Don't you fucking move, or I will hurt you." I tell you in a very serious voice. You aren't in a state of mind to test me, so you lay still and soon realize you aren't going anywhere now that your arms and legs are securely tied down to your bed.

"Now the fun can really begin" I tell you as I smile down at your helplessly spread body.

"Scream, even make a noise, and I'll duct tape your panties in your mouth" I warn.

I move around to your dresser beside the bed and rummage through it, looking for what I know is there. I find them immediately, your sex toys. A couple of dildos, and an anal plug. I smile as I carry them around to your waiting holes, your eyes following my movement. I pull out some lube from my bag as well as a heavy duty massage vibrator.

"I'm sure you know what's coming next, but if not, I won't keep you in suspense for very long." A shiver of anticipation runs along your spine.

I insert the anal plug into your pussy and work it around, letting it get coated with your flood of pussy juices. Once it is nice and covered I remove it and place it at your ass, forcing it in slowly until it is all the way in. I leave it there and take one of your dildos and repeat the process, getting it lubed in your pussy and working it deep inside you.

"I want you to keep these inside you." I tell you.

I pick up the vibrator and crank it to a low setting, and move it towards your pussy as it hums to life. Your legs are tied apart and there is nothing you can do but moan and writhe and I put the vibrator against your pussy and clit, letting it take you for a ride.

You are unable to do anything but quake and cum for me as I smile, keeping the vibrator on your clit, keeping your pussy wet and your pussy going crazy.

I climb on top of your body and sink my hard cock deep inside your pussy, squeezing in beside the dildo, until I am completely buried. I take a slow deep breath and then put both hands around your waist and brace your body as I commence to fuck you so hard your eyes shake in your head. My cock is pounding the inside of your pussy so hard you can feel it in your cervix. My cock felt big before, but now with the addition of the anal plug filling your ass and the dildo filling you too, it feels like I am ripping you apart, and perhaps I am. You cry out and scream bloody murder as I own your body. I want one thing, and I am racing towards it full speed ahead. You've already cum several times but the feeling of the pain and pleasure of being helplessly fucked apart through your pussy is too much and you cum with the most powerful orgasm of the night, possibly of your life.

The feeling of your tight pussy squeezing my thrusting monster impossibly tight only spurs me on further. I won't stop until I've had my fill, or given it to you. Harder and more brutally I thrust, my breathing sounding like a runner headed towards the finish like, sprinting for all his worth. My teeth gritted, my sweat dripping onto you, I grunt with the effort until finally you feel my cock swell as I roar like a man possessed.

"I'm fucking cumming! FUUCCK!!" My final thrust knocks the wind from your already exhausted body as I pin you against the bed, my heavy body held tight against yours as I fill you with my hot orgasm. Spent and a little in awe of my efforts, you can do nothing until at last, I meet your eyes, and smile, running my tongue along your lips....

"Holy shit, that was good. But now you need cleaning up" I say as I look down at your sweaty body, heaving with labored breathing and still trembling from your thunderous orgasms.

"Don't move, I'll get it. Oh wait, you're still tied up." I smile as I move my mouth down to your pussy, already showing signs of leakage from my deposit there.

"We've still got a lot to get to, and all night to do it."

As I become distracted, I miss the slight shadow of a smile that plays across your face, and the flush of added excitement at the anticipation of things yet to come.