A Suburban Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers

"Mine."

My heart soared at the note of possessiveness in her voice and I was only too happy to agree with her, nodding.

"Yours."

Flashing me a smile, she placed one hand firmly on the back of my neck to ensure that I stayed put as her other hand moved up between my legs. Feeling her fingers pushing against the entrance of my cunt, I knew instantly what she was after and spread my legs some more, relaxing the appropriate muscles.

With the deft skill of someone who knew what she was doing, Cathy worked more and more of her hand deeper and deeper into me. Considering how many times we had done this before, I knew what I needed to do to make this work right for us both and so I clenched this and relaxed that and it took no time at all for her to get her hand in me all the way up to her wrist.

That hand at the back of my neck now clenched a handful of my hair to pull me ever so slightly up and off that table, opening up some space so that she could then move that hand up underneath me to tightly grab hold of one of my pert little breasts. I clawed at the top of that table with both hands as my passion intensified, my body, heart and soul her's to command.

She fisted me, varying the speed and angle of her thrusts, twisting her hand and working her fingers inside me. She squeezed and caressed my firm breast, tugging, twisting, and pulling on the tightened peak. She worked my body like a virtuoso musician does his instrument, driving me forcefully and relentlessly up to the greatest heights of pleasure imaginable and then some. She bent me to her will and I loved and adored her for it.

I endured a huge orgasm thanks to her, one so overwhelmingly powerful that I all but blacked out as a result. My legs gave out beneath me and I collapsed back to the table weakly and awkwardly even as her hand escaped my cunt.

Well satisfied with her work this evening, she bent herself over me, molding her body to mine and just holding me tight as I took the time I needed to recover.

"I love you so much, honey," she murmured, nuzzling me. "I wish we could spend more time together. I feel so happy when I'm with you."

I couldn't answer her as I was still struggling to catch my breath and slow my furiously pounding heart, but then again I didn't have to. I had told her many times before how I prayed every night for more chances to be with my love and so I could rest assured that she knew how I felt.

Once I had gotten my second wind, I levered myself up and off that table and turned so that I could face her as we held onto each other. Tender, lingering kisses were shared as we celebrated our love for each other and our triumph over all the forces that were trying to keep us apart.

It was almost time for us to return to the facade of innocence that was our lives though and we both knew it and so we clung to each other out of desperation. Neither of us wanted this stolen interlude to come to an end, but if it didn't soon then it was certain that her husband would come out to see what precisely was taking her so long.

"I should get back now," she finally announced when she judged it could be put off no longer. It was not enough to stir us from our embrace though and my only response was to let one of my hands come to rest on her bosom. "Matthew will be wondering what's keeping me."

I didn't want to lose her for another month. It took a conscious effort to choke down the impulse to beg her to linger with me just a little longer, maybe to even for us to run away together into the night while no one was looking. It just couldn't happen for a hundred and one different very good reasons, but that couldn't stop me from fantasizing about having her all to myself.

She didn't want to leave either and lingered in my embrace for several more moments, kissing me lightly on the face and neck over and over. Finally though, she pulled away from me however reluctantly and heaved a deep sigh as she moved a step or two away to fix her panties and put her slacks back on.

I just stood there in motionless silence, watching as she got ready to return to her husband. I'm sure I must have had a miserable, hang-dog expression on my face, but my expression was nothing compared to how I was feeling.

"Can I see you again soon?"

She looked at me with a sad smile. "Now you know we can't do this too often, honey. The more we see each other, the more likely it is that we'll be caught."

I looked into her eyes, pleading with her desperately. "Soon?"

She came over to me and we shared one last tender kiss. "Soon."

And then she was gone, switching off the light and slipping out of the shed and walking back across the yard and into her home without a single backward glance. Standing at the window and watching until she was out of sight, I happened to notice without any real interest that the light in my friend Gennifer's window had gone out again.

I was all alone again now, once more cloaked in darkness.

All I could do now was get back into my clothes and make my way back home to wait for the next summons.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers
12