A Succubus Awakens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing that Jane was still waiting for a response, Aubrey said, "Yeah, sure, keep them."

The girls waved goodbye as Aubrey grabbed her books and left the restroom. In the forty-five minutes she'd been in there she'd had her breasts enlarged, put on a strange girl's clothes and lost her virginity to two of the most beautiful girls in school, then somehow entranced them.

She glanced at a clock and noticed that she only had a few minutes before the bell rang for the next period. She wanted desperately to get home and she really didn't want to be around when the rest of the students in her homeroom got to talking about what they saw.

She rushed down the hall, the sensation of her breasts heaving about very alien to her. Aubrey was growing fond of her large bust, but was confused by that one physical change. She remembered how much Jane had loved them, even calling them perfect. It's quite a coincidence that she spontaneously grows the exact breasts desired by the girl in the next stall.

Aubrey found herself willing her breasts back to normal size, trying to remember how they used to feel. Immediately they shrank back to normal, and she nearly tripped due to the sudden shift in her weight. This just gets weirder and weirder, she thought, and then she resumed her quickened pace towards the exit.

She was within a few feet of the door when she heard the school Dean, Roger Benson, call out behind her, "Miss Cavanagh, where are you going this early in the day? Don't you have biology next period?"

Aubrey skidded to a stop and turned around. Dean Benson had always taken a bit too much interest in Aubrey; at least that is what she suspected. Her new abilities seemed to make her much more sensitive to these things, and this only confirmed what she had felt before.

The Dean was attractive for a man of his age, somewhere around forty is what Aubrey had guessed. His hair had gone gray some time ago but showed no signs of thinning, and he had a gentle face. This was contrasted by his broad shoulders and powerful arms. He was a nice man, as nice as a school administrator can be, but Aubrey could easily see the sexual hunger in his eyes. Who could blame him; working amidst so many toned and sexy teenagers.

Hoping that her newfound powers of persuasion could get her out of this, Aubrey said, "Mr. Benson, I really need to go home."

"Well if you're sick you can go see the school nurse." The Dean countered, "Otherwise you should head to your next class."

Aubrey racked her brain trying to figure out how she had commanded Jane and Kerin earlier. Was it because she had spent enough time with them? Was it because they had had sex? No, it happened right after they had gone down on her. Aubrey was trying to think of the best way to get Dean Benson to eat her out when the thought of how absurd that plan was hit her. Just as the Dean started to get impatient Aubrey realized that he didn't have to lick her, he just had to taste her. But she worried about what might happen if that didn't work. She was suddenly reassured when something deep inside her told her that it would.

"I have a very good reason to leave, Mr. Benson." Aubrey said as her hands glided down her body. When they reached her skirt she grabbed at the hem and pulled it taut, before slowly lifting it up and exposing her glistening pussy to him.

Roger Benson's eyes bulged when she did this, muttering, "Aubrey, what are you doing..." He trailed off not knowing what to do next.

Aubrey ran a finger through her soaking wet slit and wiped it across his lips, leaving it to hover under his nose. He licked his lips and moaned loudly, the moan of a man that would give anything to get what he desired. Aubrey drew the dripping wet digit closer to Roger's mouth and he devoured it like a wild dog.

She glanced around while she had her man enamoured, and seeing that they were out of the way by the doors, decided to have some fun. She plucked her finger from the Dean's mouth and returned it to her drenched pussy. After gathering as much of her honey as she could, she lifted the borrowed tank top she wore and smeared it all over her left breast. Roger stared at the beautiful display for a moment before hungrily sucking the moistened nipple into his mouth, his jaw straining as he tried to get as much coverage as possible. Aubrey ran her fingers through his gray hair and smiled as his hot tongue washed around her tit.

Roger was doing an amazing job and she thought that for a man he really knew his way around. Her thighs felt cool as a breeze cut through the room and she realized that her cum was running down her legs again. She was getting close to orgasm when suddenly the bell buzzed loudly above their heads. The Deans head jerked up and he seemed to be coming out of his daze, so Aubrey slathered his lips with her juices again.

As she pulled her clothes back into place she said, "Dean Benson, I want you to forget you ever saw me here. Is that understood?" "As you wish." was all the Dean said.

Aubrey casually walked out the door and into the welcoming sunshine, ready for anything that came her way.

12