A Succubus for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a friend," Ennis said, pausing to moan with pleasure. "He's seeing things in his dreams. It's making him ill."

His succubus paused mid-stroke, her face cryptic.

"There are costs for me being here," she said.

"Costs?"

He sighed as she descended on him and her vaginal muscles gave his cock a little squeeze.

"Yes. Your seed and the life force of your friend."

"Garth's life force? What, all of it?" Ennis asked, alarmed.

His succubus nodded and her eyes momentarily flashed red.

She ground her pelvis against his, the thrusting motions getting faster. Ennis looked up at the demon straddling him. He drank in the sight of the perfect body and the way her flame-coloured hair cascaded over her slender shoulders. It was difficult to reconcile this beauty with the monster that was ravaging Garth's dreams.

"He will die soon," his succubus stated. "There isn't much left for me to take."

Garth die, that was terrible. Ennis sighed as her long red fingernails raked across his nipples.

"He's my friend, I can't let him die," Ennis said. "There must be some other way?"

"You're my master, you have the power to dismiss me," his succubus said, still moving up and down on Ennis's cock. "He will recover, but you will no longer have me."

She increased the pace of her movements, moaning as her hips slammed against Ennis's.

"And you will no longer be able to experience this."

Her pussy exploded with her juices. Ennis sighed in bliss as he felt her cream run down and around his cock. She rode him right to the very threshold of release. Then she stopped, almost rising off him completely.

"Will you dismiss me?" she asked. Her vaginal muscles gave the tip of his cock a playful squeeze.

"No," Ennis croaked, desperate for his cock to be back in her soft warmth.

She sat down on him, her vaginal muscles squeezing his cock all the way. She ground against him, faster than before. He looked up and watched her ripe breasts sway with each pelvic thrust. Her great bat wings, midnight black he realised with an icy flash of fear, were folded open and extended nearly the width of the room. The air was thick with the heavy scent of her perfume.

He gave a shiver of pleasure as he felt the tip of her tail tickle the flesh between his balls and anus. Once more she rode him right to the point of release before stopping and sliding up off him.

"Will you dismiss me?" She asked again. Her tail, slick with her lubricating juices, wound around his cock and gave it a playful squeeze.

Say yes, for God's sake say yes, some rational part of his mind, not yet lost to her lust, screamed within him.

But he couldn't.

"No," Ennis said.

She sat back down upon him, drawing his cock back into her hot warmth. Her tail was still wound around the base of his cock. As her tight pussy slurped and sucked at the end of his cock her tail squeezed and pumped its base.

Ennis was in total ecstasy. His back arched, driving his shoulders and head into the bed as she worked his cock expertly from both ends. His whole body was taut and thrumming with the building pressure.

Again she took him to the very point of release and stopped, rising up off his cock. Her face, with its flat black eyes, was unreadable as she stared down at him.

"This is the last time I'll ask," she said. "Will you dismiss me?"

Ennis felt like a bomb on the verge of exploding. His cock twitched against the opening of her cunt, desperate to be engulfed back into its soft warmth. He couldn't bear for this pleasure to end.

Forgive me Garth, he thought.

"No!" he howled.

She matched his cry and fell across him with her whole body, wrapping her arms around him and letting her wings cover them both like a blanket.

Ennis went off like a bomb inside her. He spurted and spurted and spurted and spurted hot cum into her in an orgasm that never seemed to end. He felt the sucking muscles of her vagina milk every last drop of sperm from his balls. Purest rapture fizzed through his veins and crackled across his brain. He lay there and let the pleasure crash through his body.

"He won't suffer," the succubus whispered softly in his ear.

*****

The funeral fucking sucked.

Causes unknown was the final verdict, a mystery that had stumped the medical profession right to the end. Ennis knew the truth though. Even though the others didn't know he still couldn't bring himself to look them in the eye.

Denise was the worst. She was in floods of tears for the whole ceremony and couldn't stop. When the coffin finally went into the ground she collapsed like a marionette with cut strings and stared into nothing with empty eyes.

She still had that vacant look when her brother helped her into the car afterwards.

Ennis made his excuses and left early.

His succubus was waiting.

*****

A good hard sex session would cheer him up, Ennis thought. He walked into the bedroom, wanting to lose himself in the pleasures of her embrace.

She wasn't on the bed, she was behind the door. As he walked in she twisted him around and pushed him, hard, so he fell back onto the bed. She was on top of him in a flash, ripping at his clothes with red fingernails that looked more like claws. She had grown more aggressive over the last few nights, but this was something else, something... feral.

She ripped open his shirt and then turned her attentions to his trousers, pulling them apart so forcefully the button popped.

"Eager?" He tried to sound playful, but couldn't stop a trace of fear from entering his voice.

The succubus looked up at him and hissed, baring fangs Ennis hadn't seen before. A fleshy red tongue, dripping with saliva, tasted the air. Fires burned in the depths of her abyssal black eyes.

She turned her head back to his groin and coiled her thick tongue around his manhood, pulling it into a mouth that boiled with lust. Her sudden change to wild animal terrified Ennis, but he was powerless to stop his body responding to her ministrations. As her muscular tongue wrapped his cock in its coils and squeezed he felt blood surge into his rising erection.

She took him from flaccid to rock hard in a few brief seconds.

Hissing in triumph she got on top and mounted him. Ennis gasped as he entered her, but there was pain mixed in with the familiar pleasure. She was hot, too hot and her pussy didn't seem quite so soft. He felt her furnace heat as strong muscles gripped his cock in an unyielding vice.

"Easy baby," he said.

The succubus ignored him. She threw her head back and gave a wild cry as she began to thrust up and down on him harder and faster than she'd ever done before. The friction, and the heat, was starting to hurt Ennis's cock. He was shocked as he felt her tail first probe then force its way inside his ass.

He looked up at a vision of terrible beauty. She clutched heavy breasts with claw-tipped hands as her body moved up and down. Black ichor oozed from the nipples. She wasn't naked. Black leather straps studded with spikes ran under her breasts and across her shoulders, the bondage outfit of the Devil's own slut. Her great bat wings extended from her shoulders and curved around like the hood of a cobra. She stared down at Ennis with burning red eyes.

...something dark and terrible with midnight black wings and eyes that glow like the fires of hell...

Oh God.

"I dismiss you!" he yelled.

She laughed, a sound like venom bubbling into an open wound. She continued to grind her body against his.

Although still in his bedroom, Ennis felt his bed was also somewhere else at the same time, as if another image had been superimposed over the top. He thought he sensed a cold, limitless black void stretching away in all directions. He thought he saw the flicker of flames drawing ever closer. He thought he caught the unpleasant odour of sulphur in the air. He thought he heard chains clinking in the darkness above him.

"I'm your master! I dismiss you!" he cried again.

The succubus laughed again and then hunched right over him until her burning eyes were right above his. Her great black wings blocked out the rest of his world.

"You're my prey," she whispered.

She thrust her body down on him, hard, forcing his cock deep within her where it was gripped tight by muscles banded with iron. Sharp curved teeth sprang out of her vaginal walls, but Ennis didn't feel them enter his flesh, instead they sank -- like cruel fisherman's hooks -- into the most precious part of him of all.

"Your friend's life force was sweet, but that was all I was allowed to take."

She sat back up straight and pursed her sensual lips in concentration.

"Hgghh!" Ennis cried in pain as he felt a muscle clench deep inside her. Her teeth pulled inward and he felt that most innermost part of him stretch and distort all across his body.

"But you, who gave him away to me, have no such protection."

"Pleas-nghhh!" The muscle clenched again and she twisted her body around his cock. That innermost part of him stretched thinner like over-stressed elastic as her inner teeth sank in deeper and remorselessly pulled.

The succubus smiled and her red eyes blazed.

"I get to take your soul."

Ennis screamed as the elastic ties binding his soul to his flesh stretched taut and finally snapped. The last he heard was the succubus's howl of both pleasure and triumph as her inner teeth reeled him into the gaping furnace of her vagina.

*****

Steven Ennis's lifeless body was discovered in his bed. Incongruously he was naked apart from a red Santa hat lying over quite an impressive erection.

12