A Succubus for Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter?" she asked, voice as sweet as poisoned honey.

She got out of the chair and walked towards him. Her hips swayed with liquid grace and fires burned in the depths of her eyes.

"This is what you wanted."

Landis watched as Tim expired with a wheezed breath and slumped over the girl he was fucking. She continued to moan and thrust beneath him, oblivious or uncaring that he was dead.

"No. Not this," Landis said.

He tried to back away, but the succubus was faster. Her hand lashed out and grabbed a fistful of his blue jersey. She yanked him forwards, put her other hand behind his head and drew him close for a kiss. Her soft lips were hot and sent fires roaring through his body. Blood surged to his groin as he was enfolded in the succubus's passion.

She released him and Landis staggered. Blisters were rising on his lips and his mouth tasted of ash.

"You can't lie to me," she said. "We've lain together. I've sucked on your soul and tasted its bitterness."

She threw him backwards onto a pile of copulating bodies. Landis felt their naked flesh churn and heave beneath him. He had no time to react before the succubus was on top and straddling him.

"You wanted them broken and humiliated beneath you. I have done this for you," the succubus said. She smiled down at him, hair like flames hanging down on either side of her face.

Why hadn't he noticed those fangs before?

"Now we rut on the fallen bodies of our enemies."

Her black nails were longer than he remembered, almost like claws. She tore his blue jersey open, exposing his chest and pinging his prop Star Trek badge across the room. She crouched over him and ran a moist tongue from the middle-aged paunch of his belly up to his pigeon-breast pectorals. Her tongue was hot, almost boiling.

She rose above him, her black eyes aflame with lust. Her wings were partially extended and framed her in black like the hood of a cobra. She reached down and ripped his trousers apart, exposing his flaccid cock.

Shocked by her sudden ferocity and what was happening around him, Landis was far from aroused. It didn't matter. She cupped his balls in her hand and a claw-tipped finger curled round to tickle his anus. A hot shiver scythed through his groin and she brought him to full hardness with a speed that made him gasp.

The succubus pulled her panties out of the way and exposed the dripping folds of her sex. She mewled in pleasure. Like a cat.

Like a cat with fangs and claws...

Landis felt the motion beneath him as his fellow alumni continued to fuck each other with the last of their dwindling energy. He heard their final gasps as they expired.

"I didn't want them to die," he said.

The succubus straddled him. The heavy swells of her ripe breasts swung before him.

"I am your demon. I am your hands." The succubus held out her hands to encompass the room. "This is the work of your hands."

No, he hadn't meant for it to be like this.

Had he?

The succubus thrust her hips down and impaled herself on the pole of Landis's erection. The force of the impact thudded through his body and into the groaning bodies underneath them. He barely noticed, overwhelmed by sensation as his cock plunged up into an enveloping channel of hot, moist and pliable flesh. The walls of her vagina pressed snugly all around him.

A bit more than snug. Tight. Too tight, even.

And hot. More hot than was comfortable.

The succubus bounced in his lap and he felt her wet suction tug against his cock, eager to drink his seed.

Landis felt the bodies shift beneath him.

"There might be time," he said. "We must get help. Maybe...we can..."

He looked around the room. It was too late. All he saw was still, lifeless bodies. There was no motion beneath him. Their naked flesh was already growing cold.

Everyone was dead.

He should have done—tried to do—something.

Something wasn't right with the room. It was as if the lights were dimmer and the walls were superimposed with a vaster, darker place. The faint traces of screams and clanking chains reached him, like echoes from a far off cavern. He smelt sulphur in the air.

What was this?

He looked back at the bodies and gasped in shock. Every single face was turned towards him. Their eyes were dead and lifeless, but Landis still saw the accusation in their stares.

The succubus caressed his cheek with her left hand, her black fingernail sharp enough to score a thin red line down the side of Landis's face. He looked up into her coldly perfect face.

"Pay no concern to those pitiful wraiths," the succubus said. "They're safe from me now. Their souls are not mine to claim."

She gave Landis a smile that chilled his blood to ice.

"Yours however..."

She gripped him tightly with her thighs and pressed down with her hips. Landis's eyes bulged as her vagina clenched around him and teeth sprang out of the walls to sink into his manhood.

No, not into his flesh, into... something... else.

He clenched his teeth and grimaced as the succubus wriggled in his lap, gaining tighter purchase on the slippery something residing within his body.

"Mmm, got you," the succubus crooned.

Her cunt clenched harder and the fangs sank deeper. Landis felt a little strange inside.

"What are you doing?" He hissed through gritted teeth. "I'm your master. You came to me to be your master."

"Poor Mike Landis," the succubus said, running a hand across his brow. "I came to you to find fresh prey."

She started to fuck him with faster and stronger strokes. Twin snakes of agony and arousal wound through Landis's body. He felt dislocated inside, as if something elastic was coming loose from its moorings. The succubus sighed in pleasure as she bounced on him, each thrust tugging and teasing that something loose.

"Ng-noooo," Landis wailed, feeling like he was coming apart inside.

"Yesssss," the succubus hissed.

She sat up and extended her midnight-black wings. Fires of triumph burned in her eyes. She cupped her tits in her hands and wrapped her legs around Landis's body. She closed her eyes and cried out in unholy passion.

Landis also cried out, a strange mixture of release and agony as something snapped within him. He came and his soul spurted out with it. The succubus sighed as she sucked it up into the burning furnace at her centre and let the flames consume it.

Satiated, she climbed off Landis's lifeless shell. They found him like that—top of the heap on a pile of cold dead bodies.