A Succubus for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and watched as his succubus turned Bobbi onto her front.

"Such a pretty little rosebud," his succubus said, running a long black claw around the rim of Bobbi's anus. "All ready to bloom."

Kurtzberg was still rock hard. He ran a hand up and down a shaft slick with his own cum and Bobbi's bodily juices. He watched as his succubus thrust her own tail up into her vagina. She moaned with pleasure as she twisted and turned it around. It came out dripping with her thick vaginal juices.

She flashed Kurtzberg a dirty smile before her tail struck like a snake and plunged deep into Bobbi's ass. The other girl yowled. It sounded more like the noise a cat would make than a human being. Bobbi quivered and shook as his succubus pushed her tail deeper inside her. Finally she orgasmed loudly and wetly, a pool of her juices spreading out underneath her pussy as she sprayed the carpet in her ecstasy.

"Mmm, yes," his succubus chuckled.

Bobbi was hooked, speared on his succubus's tail and a helpless slave as it stimulated the intimate centres of pleasure within her. She writhed in the grip of powerful, uncontrollable orgasms. His succubus played her like a glove puppet, laying bare all of her feelings and sensations.

Then it was his turn. He couldn't wait as he crouched down behind her. Her anus seemed so small in comparison to the bulging purple head of his cock. He pushed against the entrance, feeling resistance at first, but then he was through into the forbidden pleasures beyond. His succubus sat with her thighs wrapped around Bobbi's head, smothering the other girl's cries in the warm flesh of her pussy.

Tight, Kurtzberg thought. Ooh yes tight.

He pushed harder, feeling her passage stretch until something gave and she finally accepted his full length. Beneath him Bobbi thrashed and shook, sending pleasurable vibrations quivering up his shaft.

Fuck, that felt so good. Her flesh, slick with the succubus's lubricant, pressed tightly all around his cock. He only managed a couple of thrusts before the most powerful orgasm of the night washed over him. He lay on top of her, quivering helplessly as spurt after spurt of sperm pulsed from his cock and into her tight little ass.

Finally spent and wonderfully sated, Kurtzberg pulled out of her and lay on his side next to her. His body glowed with a warm, post orgasmic bliss. It had been the most perfect lovemaking ever.

Kurtzberg placed a hand on Bobbi's neck and let his fingers brush through her silky hair. He nuzzled the bare flesh beneath.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear.

Bobbi turned away from him, her body curling up into a foetal position.

"Is there something wrong darling?" Kurtzberg whispered. "You're shivering."

Kurtzberg moved round to her other side.

"Darling...?"

He saw her eyes.

They were flat, empty, glass. The eyes of a doll.

A broken doll.

A doll he'd broken.

No!

Kurtzberg skidded back in horror.

What had he done?

Bobbi stared right though him. There was nothing in her eyes. No accusation, no shame, no guilt, no anger, nothing. Whatever she stared at, it existed purely within the confines of her own mind, what little of it remained. She brought up a thumb and sucked it like a newborn.

Oh god. What had he done?

He looked at the rest of her naked body. Her breasts and buttocks were marred with purple-black bruises, bruises he'd left with his own groping fingers. She lay defiled in puddles of sticky white cum. His cum. And worst of all, that dark streak dribbling out from her ass, was it blood?

What had he done!

His succubus appeared over Bobbi like a vulture. She looked into the girl's bruised face. "I think it's all been a little too much for her, poor dear," she chuckled, cruelty oozing from her voice.

Kurtzberg stumbled backwards, his mind still staggering from the enormity of what he'd done. He collapsed into his chair. His stomach convulsed and he vomited over the arm of the chair, following it up with a series of racking sobs as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"There, there," his succubus said, gently patting him on the back. "I'll cheer you up."

She padded round to the front of the chair. She pushed him back and hopped on to straddle him.

Kurtzberg wasn't in the mood. He went to push her off.

His succubus hissed, baring a frightening set of fangs. She shoved his arms away and forced her body on top of his.

Kurtzberg was shocked. He'd never seen her act so... feral. The first pinpricks of fear penetrated his shroud of despair.

His succubus wanted sex and wouldn't be denied. She growled as she ground her hips against his. She rubbed her heavy breasts against his chest. Her lips crushed against his, stealing his breath and replacing it with crackling fire.

Kurtzberg's fear -- and shame -- wilted against the furnace heat of her lust. His mood did not matter. His body was no longer his to control. Blood surged into his cock and -- with a hiss of triumph -- she thrust her hips down and engulfed his burgeoning erection with one swift movement.

Kurtzberg gasped. Inside she was far tighter and hotter than he'd felt before.

His succubus cried with wild passion. She put her hands on Kurtzberg's shoulders and pushed him down in the chair. Her full breasts bounced before him as she thrust her hips against him, faster and faster.

She was hurting him. Her vagina was too hot. The heat was burning his skin. There was no softness either. Her vaginal muscles felt like bands of iron. They gripped his cock like a vice.

"Stop," he pleaded.

The succubus chuckled, a sound like fat boiling from a charred corpse.

Kurtzberg looked up and was horrified by what he saw. The succubus rose above him, both terrible and beautiful. She squeezed her breasts together with claw-tipped hands as she moved up and down on his body. Her eyes burned with red flames as she looked down on him. Her great black wings opened out behind her and became his entire world.

Kurtzberg was somewhere else. His chair was both in his flat and also suspended in the cold darkness of an endless black void. He smelt traces of sulphur and flesh burned to charcoal. He heard the echoes of clinking chains and the piteous screams of the eternally damned.

Not all of his flat faded away. He could still see her as she lay curled up on his floor. Naked. Bruised. Violated. Her empty eyes turned inwards to sights only she could see.

A broken doll.

His broken doll.

Kurtzberg turned back to the succubus, tears streaming down his cheeks. He understood now.

"Take me," he said. "I deserve it."

"Such a nice, succulent boy," the demon said. A boiling tongue licked the tears from Kurtzberg's cheeks.

She clenched around his cock. Wickedly sharp hooks sprang from her vaginal walls and sank not into his flesh, but into something far deeper and more precious to him.

"I did relish ruining the love of the girl and her boyfriend," the succubus said.

She rocked and rotated in his lap. Kurtzberg's face contorted with agony as he felt something deep within him stretch and pull away from the moorings of his flesh.

The succubus smiled, her eyes burning with red flames. She lightly kissed Kurtzberg on the lips.

"But your soul will be a feast I'll savour for aeons," she whispered in his ear.

Kurtzberg moaned in pain. The agony was unbearable. She clenched harder and her inner teeth tugged until Kurtzberg finally felt something snap. His mind dislocated with it as his spirit was ripped from his body and reeled into the unquenchable hunger at the heart of the demon, leaving behind the empty hollow hulk of his body.