A Succubus in the Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rylzero
rylzero
22 Followers

Erin was as exhausted and stunned as Coach Hall had been. She'd sucked up the entire man's soul, repurposed his cum, and used it to fuel her magical dick. Wasn't taking all of a person's life force supposed to be energizing instead of exhausting? What was the point of having this thing between her legs if she was too bone tired to use it?

Erin's train of thought, please shut up and pay attention to the blowjob.

Fair enough, Erin thought, looking down. Stacy was energetically sucking on her fat penis. Rolling that little pink tongue of her around the head, sliding it down the shaft, and repeating the whole process all over again. Erin almost passed out when three fingers were roughly pushed inside her.

"Heh, heh, heh," Stacy chuckled.

"Mmmmmm!" Erin vocalized.

Stacy withdrew the fingers and wrapped both hands around Erin's dick.

"Err?" said Stacy, using a nickname.

"Mmm?"

"Thank you."

"Mmm."

"No, seriously, thank you. I'm going to really thank you now, but I wanted to say it out loud too."

"Mmm, mmm."

Erin was beyond speech.

Stacy started jacking her off. Long strokes, hard strokes, teasing strokes. The best handjob she could muster. She jacked, licked, and kissed Erin's dick for maybe five minutes before her body begin to jerk. It started as a twitch in the knees. Stacy felt one knock against her side. Next her arms, then her neck and head. Finally the torso joined in and Stacy watched Erin's stomach muscles contract.

"Stace," she managed a hoarse whisper, her eyes wide.

Stacy moved her face away from the appendage as it jerked. It flailed against her hands, it grew half a size bigger and then shrank. Erin's eyes rolled up into the back of her head. It jerked again, spurting a thick stream of semen into the air. It arced, splatting against the wall with a distinctive SPLAT.

Erin's body relaxed. Then it convulsed, and another SPLAT was preceded by an impressive ejaculation. It continued this way for near sixty seconds. Stacy holding on for dear life as Erin's body contracted and convulsed, spilling a pint of distasteful life force against the wall. Finally Erin relaxed, she was done. Stacy licked and sucked on the tender cockflesh, making Erin shudder in post-orgasmic bliss. It shrank slowly, Stacy massaging it the entire time, until Erin's pussy sucked it back up with another SHLUCK.

After a few minutes of exhausted panting, Stacy got up and turned off most of the shower heads, leaving one on for her and Erin.

She guided Erin to her feet slowly, and they huddled under a stream of water, getting rid of any unsavory juices that might have stuck to them. They staggered out into the locker room afterward, Stacy helping Erin into her clothes, and disposing of Coach Hall's wallet, pants, shirt, and cell phone.

"Stacy," said Erin sleepily.

"Yes Erin?"

Erin splayed a hand so Stace could see her fingertips.

"I'm all pruny from the shower, can you drive me home?"

rylzero
rylzero
22 Followers
12