A Sudden Command

Story Info
Couple takes relationship to next level of BDSM.
2.5k words
4.02
26.3k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is your uniform?"

His sudden command made her jump. His voice was a mixture of passion and control. She had just finished checking her email on the computer, and came back down to the lounge, wanting to see what he was up to, having no idea that he had something planned for her tonight.

"I said, where is your uniform?" he repeated sternly, obviously annoyed with having to wait too long for an answer. He looked her up and down. His normally soft features were set hard at this moment, waiting for her reply.

She grinned and decided to play up a little on the act. She was wondering what exactly he had planned for her and how far she could push it?

Still grinning, she set her face into an as stubborn look as she could, and replied with, "I didn't think I would need it, as this was an after-school meeting you set up for us. I decided to change after school so it is in my bag. But I really thought being out of school hours, my uniform wouldn't be necessary ...Sir" She made sure to put plenty of emphasis on the word sir. She put her hands on her hips, and smiled cheekily at him.

"Well then ... it is fairly obviously that you were utterly wrong on this point. Your uniform is needed. Now you will go back, retrieve the uniform from your college bag, and change immediately. I want you in the bedroom, in exactly twenty minutes, that's 8'oclock. And I would not be late if I were you, you are in enough trouble already. Do you understand?" He looked up into her eyes, daring for any disobedience or back-talk.

She silently judged his fiery expression and decided not to push it, simply nodding her head yes. He pointed towards the door, then he looked away from her and continued watching television.

She turned on her toes and walked out the lounge, smiling to herself. Already she could feel the warm, wet feeling between her legs. She loved their role-playing games. She loved the power he held over her. He was always fully aware of her limitations and never asked her to step over the boundaries they had created. She trusted him so fully that she was eager to play these games, have him tie her up, punish her, make her his naughty little girl.

She walked into the bedroom first, and grabbed her uniform from the draw. It was a beautiful, tight, one-piece, dark green tartan dress with a wide collar and buttons all the way down. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and started to dress. She took her time, wanting to be late just a little to see what would happen.

Next was a pair of white socks pulled up to the knees. She slipped her feet into a small heeled pair of black, school styled sandals, and did the buckles up. She walked to the bathroom and pulled her shoulder length dark blonde hair into tight, high ponytails, knowing that this look would compliment her school uniform look perfectly, not to mention driving him utterly crazy with desire. She was glad she had only showered an hour ago so her small petite body was clean and fragrant and her legs, underarms, and pussy were soft and smooth – just the way he liked it. As she walked out the bedroom she had a quick thought, and stopped to undo a few of the school dress buttons from the chest down so that her cleavage was showing nicely.

She then began to apply some very red lipstick to her full, pout lips and outlined her soft, hazel eyes with black eye make-up. She quickly checked her reflection in the mirror, turning from side to side, to see how it all looked. Her breasts were pushing out nicely, her hard nipples showing through the thin fabric.

She smiled to herself and admired her small, curvy body. She was rather short, only coming in at just over 5 foot, and the small heels she wore did little to boost her height. But she knew he loved the fact that she was short, and curvy. She had tits, hips, and an arse that he loved, and the tight school dress tight had on showed his favorite features perfectly.

She did a little spin and grinned. Another idea popped into her head and she eyed the pair of small, white panties she was wearing. Suddenly she bent down and pulled them off, knowing it would earn extra punishment but loving the thrill.

She suddenly jumped when she remembered she was supposed to be in the bedroom in twenty minutes. It had been longer than that, much longer. She quickly checked the time in the kitchen, horrified when she saw it was already quarter past eight. She bit her lip in worry ... yeah sure .. She had wanted to be late, but not this late!

She quickly walked to the bedroom and saw that the door was closed. She knocked gently and held her breath. She heard him telling her to open the door so she opened the door and stayed in the doorway, eyes cast down, waiting for his next command. He kept her waiting a few minutes so she raised her eyes to see what he was doing,

"You dare to look at me, slut?" He shouted.

She quickly cast her eyes downward again, "Sorry, Sir". She had figured from the look she had caught on his face when she shamelessly looked into his eyes that he was somehow past playing around, and that she had pushed it a little too far. Almost twenty minutes late was no excuse. He meant business this time.

"Come in and kneel, slut – I want to inspect you" He got up from the bed and walked towards her. His brown eyes roamed over her body. She saw his eyes linger on her pigtails and exposed cleavage. He bent down and pulled her dress up slightly and saw a bare ass.. He shook his head and tutted,

"I see you have a hard time understanding my instructions. I had thought that they were rather simple, and I had hoped you would not disappoint me and be late, considering the strife you are already in. And not only were you late, but you come in here, dressed like a little slut with no panties on and your cleavage exposed, Now, do you what the initial reason was that I called you here for" He watched me, and waited for her response.

She thought hastily and answered, "No, sir. She was in enough trouble, and she figured it was probably best to play dumb.

He shook his head, and repeated, "You have no idea why I asked you here? Slut? No reasons have come to mind? You can't think of anything you maybe could have done wrong?"

She simply shook her head no again, "No Sir"

"I asked you here, at 8'o clock, and now, just to point out", he gestured to the clock on the bedside table, "it is now almost half past the hour, to discuss your constant tardiness to my classes. Two out of five mornings this week ," he held two fingers up to emphasis the point, "you have walked into my class late, with nothing but a poor excuse that I will not buy. I know you have been up to something, and I want to know what it is now. But let me warn you before you answer, any excuses I believe are dishonest or simply trying to buy yourself more time before the inevitable will earn yourself more punishment on top of what you have already. Do you understand?"

She nodded yes.

"Then enlighten me, Slut"

She quickly weighed up her options, she could make up some lie and really get him angry or tell him what he wanted to here. She sighed.

"I'm sorry Sir. On the way to school on Monday, I met a girl that goes to my school. We started talking and she told me she hadn't studied for an exam she was sitting for that day and wanted to go to a coffee shop and get a quick study cram in. She wanted to know if I would join her, and because it was still half an hour before school started I agreed, Sir."

"What did this school girl look like, Slut?" he interrupted.

"She was short like me. She had long red hair and deep green eyes, Sir." She closed her eyes and imagined her as she continued to explain. "She had nice, firm looking tits and all I could think of was caressing them and licking and squeezing her nipples. She looked great in her uniform, and I couldn't help but get a little wet." She hung her head in shame.

"And then, when you got to the café, what happened, Slut?" he asked, waiting for her to begin explaining again.

"Well, I helped her study for a little bit while we drank our coffees, when she suddenly looked at me pretty seriously. I asked what was wrong and she confessed that she was horny as hell and would really love me to eat her sweet little pussy out in the restrooms." She gulped and continued, "I was very surprised, but the look in her eyes told me that she was serious, Sir."

"Ah huh, and then what happened, Whore?" He asked.

She gulped again, looked to the ground and mumbled, "We went to the restrooms, she sat on the hand basin, and started kissing me. I slid one hand up her dress and under her panties. She felt smooth and wet. I continued kissing her and slowly slid a finger inside her smooth, tight hole, while my thumb played and circled around her small little nub of sensitive flesh. I used my other hand to undo some buttons so I could play with her tits. Her nipples were hard so I pinched them gently and she cried out. I broke the kiss and got down onto my knees and got under her dress. She slid forward on the hand basin so I could get full view of her clean, shaven little pussy. She smelt musky. I started by circling her clit with my tounge.

"Did she taste good, Slut"

"She tasted so sweet. I then slid my tounge down her slit and started to slowly tongue fuck her. She moaned and started to buck in time to my movements. I then slid two fingers inside her and fucked her little hole with my fingers while sucking violently on her clit. She started screaming she was going to come all over my face. I kept up my pace with my fingers and as I felt her pussy close and grip around my fingers, I took them out and quickly replaced them with my face so I could lap up all her sweet pussy juice. I cleaned her up good and proper. When I had finished she got off the hand basin and got a pen from her bag. She wrote down her phone number and told me to call her if I ever wanted to do that again. And then she walked out the restroom." She realized when she opened her eyes that she had been grinding herself against her thigh. He had noticed to.

"Did I say you could pleasure yourself, Whore?"

"No Sir, but just thinking about her sweet little school girl pussy makes me so hot" She replied.

"You are not to do anything, or say anything, unless I ask you to, bitch. Understand?"

She nodded, "Yes, Sir."

"I am your Master. I own all of you. You are mine to do whatever I want with. And right now I feel like spanking your ass red as punishment for your little unconstented adventure. Go into the wardrobe and bring me the blue bag that's in there."

He watched her as she walked over to the wardrobe and opened the door. As she bent down to retrieve it he swatted her ass with his hand. She jumped and grabbed the bag. Closing the door, she handed the bag to him.

He opened the bag and started arranging things on the bed as he took them out. She saw a pair of black, leather wrist and ankle cuffs, chains that she realized must accompany the cuffs. Her eyes widened as his hand emerged with a large, black leather paddle. He closed the bag and put it beside the bad.

"I saw your face when you saw the paddle, bitch. I have noticed that over that last few session, you have grown a little too comfortable with being spanked by hand. Even my belt doesn't seem to have much of an impact on your obedience. So I decided that it was time to step it up a notch." He gently slapped the paddle on his hand as an indication.

"Come here slut and bend over my lap." She complied.

"Now, I think five should be enough to start off with, don't you think, slut?"

"Yes sir" she answered.

"Good. Count aloud then whore, you mess up, it starts all over again."

He raised her school dress up, and gently caressed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart to expose her pink little hole. Quick as a flash he brought the paddle up and brought it down on her left ass cheek.

WHACK!

"One, Sir" she stammered, her left ass cheek stinging like crazy.

WHACK!Her right cheek this time.

She cried out, and said "Two, Sir"

WHACK!

"Three, Sir" she screamed. She tried to squirm in his lap but he steadied her with his hand on her shoulder.

"Two more slut, prepare yourself, these are going to be much harder than the last three" he said.

"No more! Please, Sir. I've learnt my lesson!" she begged.

"No slut, you are far from learning your lesson yet. Two more, and keep silent except to count or I'll make it another five."

He brought the paddle up again ...

WHACK!

"Four, Sir" she cried. Her breathing was coming in heavy gasps.

WHACK! This one was the hardest.

"FIVE, SIRRRRR!" She screamed out. Her ass was stinging and felt like it was on fire, yet the pain was turning into that hot, hard pleasure and she let it take over. It coursed all the way through her body. She slumped from exhaustion in his lap.

He rubbed her ass slowly, trying to take some of the sting out. He continued until he felt her stop shaking and her breathing return to normal. He motioned for her to get up, and he took her in his arms and placed her gently on the bed.

"You took that very well slut. Very well indeed. Now I want you to rest for a while. I have not finished with you tonight. I will come wake you up when I see fit."

He kissed her on the forehead as she curled up on the bed. She could dream for now, but later she was his again.