A Suitable Job For A Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
How a worthless cunt is also a useful asset.
1.3k words
4.15
98.8k
57
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skyeslut
skyeslut
143 Followers

1: Urinal

The hire scheme was working out pretty well. Molly may have been a worthless cunt, however she was at least an asset in some ways. Her looks, stamina and total enthusiasm when performing whatever she'd been instructed or booked for keep demand high. Especially for her cock sucking and urinal skills.

Molly had become adept at getting bearings under blindfold. So much time wearing one had made it second nature. She was always blindfolded on the journey. She liked that, she could drift and imagine what might be in store, her imagination was plenty to get her soaking wet and craving the abuse and humiliation she needed to orgasm.

When Molly got out of the car; It felt rural. The ground soft, bark or leaves under her bare feet. The cool damp in the air as her travelling coat was removed, leaving her naked with just her thick collar and the leash tugging her in the direction they wanted her.

Into a cabin, the floor again and the sounds gave it away. Voices, male, cigar smoke, whiskey. Her nipples peaked harder and her cunt dripped more in a pavlovian response to the sounds she knew as she was led across the space, a big room.

A few pauses in the journey for pinches and rough appraisals her flesh and the unseen people greeting her handler...

Back outside, then cool tile, she was seated on some kind of cold, slatted chair, secured tight wrists and ankles before the collar came off. her hair braided swiftly and wrapped around a bar , forcing her head back. A gag that held her mouth almost painfully wide. Clips on her rigid nipples and clit, a tug. It was a chain attached to the clips and loosely running above her head. She couldn't see the sign that said 'URINAL and ASHTRAY' No Spunk!

Then, nothing, alone in the cooling air, the muffled party noises, slaps and squeals making her long for some attention...Her pussy was swollen with desire and it was dripping, each drop making an audible note as it hit whatever was below the chair, something metal.

It didn't take long for someone to head over to her, but it felt like forever...

Hot ash falling on her stretched teats and at the same time, a fast hot stream of welcome piss filled her mouth, aimed perfectly into the ring gag, almost choking her with its rapid filling of her mouth, the angle of her head made swallowing quickly difficult...

The unseen guest discarded his cigar stub in her piss filled mouth and left without a word - You don't thank a urinal when you are done!

The next aimed his jet at her engorged clit, then tits before reaching her mouth.

Then three guys at once, all in her mouth, the stretched hole overflowing as she struggled to keep up.

Soon her hair, face and body where soaked, mouth full of dog ends...the tit chain was a flush, a dry one. It did nothing to clean the her, just painfully yank her tits. It amused them greatly she had visibly reached orgasm just from being a urinal and ashtray... Molly asked to stay on duty thee when her three hour stint was up, but some guests had requested her to be cleaned up, so she could take a turn as the cum dumpster and ashtray inside, so she was hosed down in the stable.

A clean blindfold was given to her, and she was lead into the main room. It had been noted she had had at least three unpermitted orgasms while in use. Her legs and ankles secured over a bench, so her tits and cunt where exposed and a heavy leather belt was handed around the room for the guest to administer punishment for her unpermitted orgasms, until the bell rang. She tried to keep count and not to cum but after 10 hits she was begging for permission to cum.

After the time was up, she was covered in belt marks. Plugs were inserted into her cunt and ass and she was laid down on her back, in the tub in the party room. No blindfold, but her eyes would soon be so full of spunk, she may have well been wearing one!

Some sluts had been filled with cum already for her, and plugged to keep the loads inside them. They soon squatted over her prone shape, before the endless jerking circle began, some depositing spunk, while casually flicking the hot ash on her flesh that was rapidly vanishing under the deposits.

Again after two hours, she was allowed up, they didn't wash her, she was led quickly to another bathroom area. Two sissy boys where ordered to lick up every drop of mess that fell of her onto the floor.

The second urinal was a clear box for her head with a hole for them to aim in. A female could sit on the box part like a regular toilet.. Legs forced awkwardly up and wide apart, then chained into place from a bar on the ceiling, so her holes could have funnels inserted, allowing three holes available. In the cum bath she had seen some of them glugging pints of beer and water to fill their bladders entirely, they'd barely fixed her in place before the wave began...The gallons of piss did wash of some of the gunk from the cum bath away. The piss from the funnels made her tummy look swollen, periodically a sissy would be called the funnel replaced briefly with a tube for them to drain the fluid out of her holes...

Again, she couldn't help reaching orgasm at the humiliating treatment. Again, the belt was passed around while she was still helplessly being used as a toilet. The belt hurt even more on flesh that was wet. Again, she felt disappointed when her stint was over.

They set the sissy boys to work cleaning every inch of her before she was taken to be hosed, blindfolded and collared ready for collection. Molly had loved the duties she'd been hired for at this gathering but she hadn't been fucked or allowed to suck cock and she desperately wanted some...

The handler who was returning her decided to take his privilege, forcing her to kneel and ruthlessly skull fucked her, pulling her collar tight as his cock went deep into her throat while she choked helplessly around his cock, granting her earlier pleas for a mouthful of slut candy before brutally fucking and filling her asshole with some for later. He plugged her ass to keep the load safe.

When he arrived to collect her J was pleased at the marks that covered her body, laughed and spanked the end of the plug hard. He left her naked and collared, her leash hooked over the tow bar as he went to make sure she'd been worth what the hosts had paid for her.

They had been pleased with her. One guy came back with him. He wanted to fuck her and that hadn't been in the hire agreement, but he paid to take her now. He roughly bent her over the car and fucked her aching cunt, the ass plug still rammed hard inside her. He pounded her hard, her hair fisted in his hand as he pumped her full of spunk. He laughed as she came like an animal when he entered her and thanked him for using her. When he'd finished unloading, she instinctively feel to her knees in the dirt to clean the dregs from his cock.

She was glad of the blindfold and the quiet dark of the car on the ride home, despite the uncomfortable lump in her cum filled ass she dozed happily. So, she was refreshed when she got home. She would still have all her normal house cunt duties to perform.

skyeslut
skyeslut
143 Followers