A Summer at Blue Gum Reserve

Story Info
Granddaughter is bought by Grandfather.
8k words
4.43
130.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is dedicated to Bill, with thanks for his kind words. You are truly the inspiration for this piece and I hope you enjoy it – Please vote if you like the story. Let me know if you would like another chapter.

It had been over two years since Lacey had seen her Grandfather. As the plane taxied off the runway she realised how much things had changed in that time. She had been sixteen then and her Grandfather had always been her favourite person. She had always spent summer holidays with her Grandparents on their farm. At least she had until her grandmother had died five years previously. Then summers had been just her and granddad. He had taught her how to fish and they had spent many days exploring the wilderness of the Oregon countryside, amongst other things. Two years ago that had changed as Lacey received a grant to study in Europe and for the last two years she had been studying in London.

She had worked through the previous summer to gain extra credit, and with hard work she had managed to complete her course nearly six months early. Now it was Christmas and when she had arrived back to San Francisco she had informed her parents that she intended to spend summer with her Grandfather. It had been her intention to go to Oregon shortly after spring and surprise her grandfather with an extra long visit to make up for the previous two years. She had been shocked to learn from her parents that her grandfather had sold the farm and moved to New Zealand of all places. He was living in a small community outside of Christchurch in the South Island.

The change in her grandfathers' location had meant that it would soon be summer in New Zealand even though it was only just the beginning of December. Her parents agreed that as a treat for working so hard and passing her course ahead of schedule that they would pay for her to spend summer in New Zealand with her grandfather. Although they would miss Lacey, they knew that she had been pining for her grandfather and Lacey's mother hoped that a visit from his granddaughter would cheer up her Dad.

Several telephone calls later it had all been arranged. Lacey would fly out of San Francisco and after a change at Auckland; she would fly into Christchurch Airport, where her Grandfather would meet her. The flights had been arranged so that she would land early in Christchurch, giving enough time to drive out to the community where her grandfather lived.

Her parents came to the airport and saw her off the following Friday evening. Her father had pulled some strings and her ticket had been upgraded to first class. As the flight crew were giving the safety demonstration, Lacey took the time to glance about the cabin and her fellow passengers. The flight was fairly quiet and aside from herself there were only five other people in first class. On the far side of the cabin sat an elderly couple and between her and them in the centre aisle were three businessmen. The flight took off on time and soon they were cruising above the clouds on the way over the Pacific Ocean.

Once the meal had been served the cabin lights were dimmed, Lacey found herself too excited to sleep and although she tried to concentrate on the movie she had selected, she found it unable to hold her interest. She decided to stretch her legs and so she rose from her seat and made her way towards the lounge on the upper deck.

As she began to climb the stairs, the brunette stewardess that had helped her to her seat was descending the stairs. Unaware that Lacey was there she was startled when Lacey said hello and the coffee cups that she had in hand took a tumble. With slow motion Lacey watched the coffee in the cup slosh over the side and fall to cover the front of her blouse. Thankfully the coffee was cold and no harm was done but the Stewardess was horrified at her clumsiness.

"I'm so sorry, please come up to the lounge and I will help clean you up. Do you have another top you could wear? By the way my name is Anna"

Lacey answered that she had no other top as Anna led her into the private lounge.

"I may have something that will fit" Anna stated ducking behind the bar in the lounge. She returned with a promotional polo shirt with the airline logo on it.

"Can I get you a drink, I mean it is the least I can do?" Anna laughed nervously.

"Sure, a rum and coke would be nice" Lacey replied. "Honestly don't worry about the coffee it was an accident and besides it wasn't as though it was hot" Lacey continued, trying to reassure the pretty brunette.

Anna returned with the drink, the first sip told Lacey it was a double possibly a triple. Anna laughed at the look on Lacey's face at the first sip and stated that it was strictly medicinal for the shock. This sent both girls into peals of giggles for some unknown reason.

As the rum began to take hold of Lacey she felt herself warming up, to the drink and to Anna. They had chatted while Lacey drank her drink and it was obvious that Anna was flirting with her. Whilst Lacey was still technically a virgin, her stay in Europe had introduced her to all sorts of ways to enjoy oneself with either or both of the sexes, so she was more than prepared to reciprocate. Besides Anna was pretty and very sexy so why not.

As the stewardess went back to the bar to refresh Lacey's drink, Lacey suggested that she have one herself. Taking her up on the suggestion, Anna returned with the two glasses in time to see Lacey slowly removing her coffee stained blouse. Anna quietly drank as Lacey continued to undress; as the blouse was removed it became apparent from the tan stain on her white lace bra that the bra would also have to be removed. Turning her back to Anna, Lacey asked the stewardess to undo her bra strap. With trembling hands Anna carefully undid the two hooks that held the scrap of lace together. As the hooks were undone, Lacey moved back towards the stewardess, pressing her back into Anna's chest whilst she removed the bra completely. In the dim light of the lounge Anna could just make out a single streak of coffee that had run down the side of one of Lacey's pert young breasts. Her nipples were erect and her breathing shallow as Anna raised the towel and slowly dragged it down Lacey's breast and over the nipple, capturing the errant drop of coffee and also causing Lacey's nipple to swell to an erect peak.

The sharp intake of breath from Lacey was quickly followed by a moan as Anna repeated the procedure with the towel to the other breast. This time she did not stop with just one stroke and as she continued to rub the younger girl's nipples, Lacey began to moan and writhe in front of her. Suddenly without warning Lacey pulled away and turned round to face Anna. The stewardess could see the lust in the young girl's eyes and was well aware of the fact that it was a look that was mirrored by her own. Without thinking Anna reached for the half naked girl and drew her into a tight embrace. She kissed her full on the lips and moaned when the lips parted allowing her tongue entrance to the warm rum flavoured cavern that was her mouth. As their tongues darted and duelled with each other, their hands were exploring the wonders of each others bodies. Lacey had both hands full of Anna's breasts whilst Anna had moved on to investigate the areas of Lacey that lay below her waist.

A shrill ringing from behind the bar broke the spell and as Anna rushed to answer the phone, Lacey found herself putting on the forgotten polo shirt. A quick conversation and Anna returned saying regretfully that she was needed in Economy. A quick kiss and hug and Anna escorted Lacey back down to her seat.

The rest of the flight passed uneventfully and Lacey found herself drifting off to sleep, dreaming about sex with strangers and stewardesses and her grandfather all mixed up. She woke ruffled and horny as the captain announced that they would be landing in fifteen minutes.

The changeover in Auckland was uneventful although the heat at the airport convinced Lacey to buy a cute short and vest set, which she put on under the polo shirt and trousers she was wearing. Her mother had told her it was a long drive from the airport to her grandfathers' new house and she would swelter in the heat if she had to stay in trousers. The short flight to Christchurch left Lacey no time to contemplate the events of the previous flight or the subsequent dreams.

Disembarking the plane was accomplished with the minimum of fuss as was passport control and it was with a squeal of joy that Lacey spotted her Grandfather in the arrivals lounge and raced towards him. Enthusiastically wrapping herself around her Grandfather she seemed unaware of the looks she was garnering from the other men present as her lithe frame was engulfed in her grandfathers' embrace. "It's sooooooo good to see you Granddad" Lacey stated breathlessly with her face pressed close to her Granddads ear. "I have missed you so much." Her auburn hair swayed as she raised her face to her Grandfathers. Her jade eyes were filled with unshed tears of happiness and her pale skin was slightly flushed, as her grandfather returned the hug, Lacey was surprised to feel her nipples stiffen and a warm flush travel through her pelvis, pressing her body tight against him she wasn't too surprised as he began to get hard.

"I've missed you too sweets" her grandfather managed to say, clearing his throat several times he extricated himself from his granddaughters willowy limbs and placing his arm around her shoulders ushered them towards the baggage claim area, and then out into the parking lot.

The trip back to his home gave Bill Evans plenty of time to think. Lacey had fallen asleep almost as soon as they had started driving. Bill smiled to himself she had been that way since she was a child. Place her in a moving vehicle and she instantly fell asleep. However she was definitely not a child anymore. The leggy auburn haired beauty sitting next to him was anything but a child. Bill had known she showed promise when he had last seen her, but nothing could have prepared him for how grown up his little granddaughter was now. Just the memory of her hug at the airport was enough to begin to get a rise out of him and as he shuffled in the seat trying to get his stiffening cock into a comfortable position, he admonished himself. He was not going to even begin thinking about Lacey like that.

As the journey continued out of Christchurch and on towards the Southern Alps, the weather turned warmer, as the cabin of the car heated up, Bill undid the windows and let the fresh alpine air in. The combination of the warm sun and the cool breeze was enough to wake Lacey, who immediately was awed by the beauty of the scenery that they were driving through. As they drove through Arthur's Pass they startled a hawk that was feasting on prey by the side of the road and Lacey was enchanted. As the afternoon wore on the sun got hotter and in response Lacey removed her polo shirt and trousers to reveal a shorts and vest set she was wearing underneath. One glance told Bill that his granddaughter was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were strikingly visible, and when she again fell asleep it became possible to see most of her right breast also.

Bill was exceedingly grateful when they reached his home in a small community on the West Coast. The thoughts he had been having over the last few hours about his granddaughter could hardly be deemed appropriate and yet he was unable to get past them. Part of his reason for moving to this particular community had been the fact that it was a well known home for swingers and a more sexually open crowd. Bill and his wife had enjoyed a vigorous and healthy sex life and since her death it had been seriously lacking. Although Bill had dated other women since his wife's death he had been unable to find true release with any of them. There was always something lacking. Therefore he had taken the plunge a few months prior and sold up the farm and moved to the Blue Gum Reserve on the West Coast of New Zealand. The Blue Gum reserve was built in the remains of an old Blue Gum forest and logging camp. Comprising of some 500 families or so, the reserve was peaceful and serene and allowed the inhabitants to live out their lives pretty much as they saw fit.

Lacey woke up as they pulled into the centre of town. The sun was still a couple of hours away from its zenith but the heat was already scorching. Her grandfather pointed out the local café and suggested that Lacey duck in there and have a milkshake whilst he ran some errands. Needing to stretch her legs after the 4 hour drive, Lacey agreed and made her way into the diner. The cool shade of the diner was a welcome relief from the heat of the sun out on the street. Inside there were standard booths and tables and all with the exception of one were empty. The occupied table had four girls around Lacey's age all sitting and discussing something quite animatedly. Their discussion however had broken off as Lacey entered. As she made her way to the bar one of the girls rose and made her way towards her.

"Hi, you must be Lacey, right?" without waiting for an answer the blond continued, "I'm Sarah, and the others are Rachael, Marie, and Candice."

The girls all called out hi as Sarah had named them and they beckoned Lacey over to join them. Sarah however went around the other side of the counter and made a milkshake which she then placed in front of Lacey.

"Try it" Sarah stated, "It's my own recipe, Oreo Cookie Adult I call it". Lacey took a sip and smiled. It was lovely, an Oreo Cookie milkshake with more than a hint of brandy.

Whilst she drank the girls filled Lacey in on the comings and goings of Blue Gum Reserve. As Rachael said everyone knows everyone, which was how they had known who she was. More milkshakes were made and consumed, with the girls telling Lacey all about the forthcoming anniversary and the antics that would take place.

Every year the people of the town celebrated the founding of the Blue Gum Reserve. A day of celebration was enjoyed and in the evening, the youngsters (those under eighteen) had a two night sleep out in the woods, whilst the adults had a dinner and auction in town. Mention of the auction had reduced the girls to giggles until Marie had told them all to grow up. Marie was the eldest of the four at nineteen. Candice and Sarah were eighteen and Rachael was seventeen. Marie had taken part in the auction the year before but this year was to be Candice and Sarah's first time. Marie said that anyone over the age of eighteen could join the auction and that if Lacey were interested then she had to go and see Ms Prentice the head of the committee. She had been about to say more when the jangle of the diner bell had broken their conversation as her grandfather stepped into the diner.

"Morning Mr. Evans", the girls had chorused, as Bill entered the diner,

"Morning Ladies, I see you have met my granddaughter Lacey" Bill replied to their greeting. "Come on Lacey we need to get going."

As they turned to leave the diner Marie asked "Mr. Evans Are you going to be bidding in the auction again this year?" Lacey saw the glance her grandfather shot her before answering Marie.

"If there is anything of interest I may consider bidding, Marie" Marie preened, but her grandfather ushered Lacey out of the diner before she could hear Marie's answer.

As they made their way back to the car, Lacey had an epiphany. She was certain that her grandfather had bought Marie the previous year at the auction. It all made sense, the comments that the girls had made over milkshakes and her grandfathers reaction to Marie's questions. She was certain her grandfather had bought Marie at the slave auction and more than that he had, had sex with her.

Lacey had to admit that she was more than a bit jealous. Her feelings for her grandfather had never been completely platonic and now she knew that if there was a chance she wanted to be her grandfather's purchase at the auction this year. She knew she would have to manipulate the situation both at the auction and at home to ensure that when the time came all was in readiness. His reaction to her hug at the airport had confirmed for her that at least he was sexually attracted to her, but she wanted more than just attraction. She needed to know just how far her grandfather wanted to go with her and she only had four days to find out.

The journey to the house took no more than ten minutes and then for the next hour or so her grandfather took delight in showing Lacey the house and the grounds. It was beautiful, the property was backed by mountains and there was a pool and hot tub in the garden. The house itself had a large great room with a gorgeous fireplace and the bedrooms were all ensuite with views out across either the mountains or the valley. A walk around the grounds had completed the tour, with her grandfather taking pride in showing her the lake and river at the back of the property. The lake even had a sand beach and was big enough to go boating on. As they walked back to the house hand in hand, Lacey couldn't help being overwhelmed with how much she loved the man beside her. His strong hand holding hers was warm and she shivered thinking about it caressing her breasts and stroking the inside of her thighs.

On returning to the house, there was a message for her grandfather on the answer phone. A council meeting had been called for that evening and his attendance was required. Bill was overly apologetic to his granddaughter about having to abandon her on her first evening in New Zealand. Lacey laughed at her Grandfathers concern explaining that she had been alone in Europe for the last two years and that one evening alone in New Zealand was not going to kill her. Besides she was still jet lagged from the flight and would most likely go straight to sleep. This went some way to appease her grandfather who promised he would not be too late. He also showed her where all the DVD's were if she wanted to watch a movie or TV.

Once her grandfather left for his meeting, Lacey decided to take a shower. The hot water went a long way to easing the aches and pains that a long haul flight and then a long car journey had inflicted on her, and when she finished her shower, she was surprisingly wide awake. She changed into a short nightshirt and decided to forgo underwear, enjoying the feeling of being naked under her nightshirt. A flick through her Grandfather's DVD collection, proved uninteresting and the TV channels weren't much better. Bored she decided to send an Email to her parents to let them know that she had arrived safely and was settling in. On reaching the study she took a seat in the sumptuous leather office chair that her grandfather had. To her surprise the computer was already on and as she switched on the monitor she saw that her grandfather had left several windows open. Well curiosity got the better of her and Lacey began to maximise the windows. The first window was a real time link to Christchurch Airport and it was obvious that this was the last window her grandfather had been looking at before he began the drive to pick her up. The next window however did not open to a website but to his journal instead. He was still in the entry for the previous day and so Lacey began to read.

For the next four hours Lacey had read her Grandfathers journal. It began when he had arrived at Blue Gum Reserve and she had been right about Marie. Her grandfather had bought her at the slave auction and there was a detailed account of their night spent together. However what was interesting was that there were several pages in the journal dedicated to her. Lacey could not believe how candid her grandfather had been in the pages of his journal about how he felt about his granddaughter. He was well aware that prior to coming to Blue Gum Reserve his feelings for his granddaughter would have been considered inappropriate at best and downright illegal at worst. However Blue Gum had no taboos, as long as no one was hurt, it was all good. In fact his journal had details of several encounters that her grandfather had enjoyed with various families as well as accounts of both same sex and mixed sessions. But the longings Bill had expressed in his journal for Lacey were more explicit than anything he had done. His belief that they would never be fulfilled had led him to write in greater detail his desires and dreams. Lacey heard as her grandfather pulled up the drive, and quickly returning the computer to how she had found it, she scurried into the den and switched on the TV. As luck would have it an adult movie was just beginning and with a flash of inspiration, Lacey arranged herself on the couch so that she was lying on her stomach with her face buried in the crook of her arm. Her legs were positioned so that when her grandfather sat in his chair he would be able to see up her shirt and she could watch him through the crook of her arm whilst pretending to be asleep.