A Summer at Blue Gum Reserve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of his key in the door alerted her, and she steadied her breathing all the more to appear asleep.

Bill entered the quiet house. He could hear the drone of the TV from the den and a quick look in showed his granddaughter asleep on the couch. The movie was one he had been meaning to watch and so he fixed himself a drink and proceeded back to the den. From the crook of her arm Lacey watched her grandfather settle down into his seat and then once he was comfortable and paying attention to the TV screen she began. Slowly she moved her right leg until it was draping off the couch. As her legs spread she watched her grandfather focus his attention from the screen to her. At first she was certain he just wanted to make sure she did not roll of the couch, but as an advert lit up the room, Lacey almost laughed at the look of pure desire that crossed his face as he realised that she was naked under the night shirt. As he shuffled more in his seat, trying to ease his growing cock into a more comfortable position, Lacey nearly giggled aloud. As the action on the screen built towards a climax, Lacey turned up the heat by rolling over onto her side and deliberately snagging her top so that it rumpled up around her neck and shoulder. Now her entire body below her neck was exposed and at that point her grandfather lost control. Slipping his cock out of his trousers he proceeded to stroke it as he stared at his gorgeous granddaughter. Within minutes he had climaxed, shooting ribbons of cum over his hands and stomach. He left the room and Lacey heard him in the bathroom washing up. When he returned he had a blanket that he used to cover her. Then he switched of the TV and went to bed leaving Lacey to fall asleep on the couch to dreams of being ravished by her grandfather.

The following morning was clear and bright and whilst there was a slight breeze, it promised to be another glorious day. Following breakfast, Bill asked Lacey if she would be happy spending the day in town as he had to go over to a neighbouring town for a business meeting and would not be back until late afternoon. Lacey assured her grandfather that she would be more than happy to spend the day exploring the area and the town. Her grandfather dropped her into town an hour or so later, stating he would be back to pick her up by three 'o' clock. Lacey waved goodbye until he was out of sight and then made her way to the council offices to see if she could track down Ms Prentice the coordinator for the Auction. Ms Prentice had an office at the back of the council building, beside the photographers' studio. As she entered she was greeted from behind by a small mousy brown haired woman hurrying across the courtyard.

"Lacey, hello, I'm Elisa Prentice. How can I help you?"

"I'm interested in taking part in the Auction on Thursday night Ms Prentice and I was told you were the person to see." Lacey stated to the petite woman.

"Well I am sure you will be very popular Lacey, umm how much do you know about the auction", Ms Prentice asked cautiously.

"Not very much" Lacey answered "But I already know that sex is or can be involved and there are no taboos in Blue Gum Reserve, or so I have been told." The way in which Lacey delivered the statement made Elisa re-evaluate her intended response. Something in the young girl's eyes made Elisa certain that not only did the girl understand what could happen but she had someone specific in mind when it came to being bought. Elisa said as much and was unsurprised when she was told by Lacey that she was correct and that the person Lacey wanted to purchase her, was Bill Evans her grandfather. Now Elisa did not know that Lacey had read her grandfathers journal or that she knew about Elisa and her grandfather and the evenings that had shared with other young men and women. Elisa was a confirmed nymphomaniac who loved sex in all forms, and Lacey intended to utilise that information to get what she wanted.

A few leading looks from Elisa had assured her that Lacey was more than ready to have a little fun if Elisa was willing to help her ensure that she was bought by her grandfather. However there was still the matter of the portfolio. Elisa explained to Lacey that the auction was a blind auction. Bidders were shown a portfolio of the slaves and then they made secret bids. The highest bid won, and the slaves were sent to await their buyers at their homes. Bidders did not find out who they had won until they returned home. Then for the next 48 hours they were the property of the buyer. This all made sense to Lacey; however she was quick to point out to Elisa that she did not have a portfolio. Elisa said that was no problem as many of the new girls did not have portfolio's but that the photographer next door was usually happy to oblige.

The two ladies traipsed next door and found the photographer Leon. At first glance he looked like the typical surf dude although his heritage was obviously more Pacific Island than Californian. Muscled tanned arms displayed tribal tattoos and his long black hair was caught in a tail and bound by a leather twist. He was at least six and a half feet tall and had the deepest soulful eyes Lacey had ever seen. Elisa did not miss the reaction of either Lacey or Leon to each other. His reaction had been obvious from the bulging in his shorts as he had taken in the young pale auburn haired girl in his doorway. Before he could say a word Elisa pushed Lacey through the door entering behind her and closing the door. She then proceeded to make the introductions and explain what was required. As Elisa reeled of a list of shots required for the portfolio Lacey began to be nervous. Not only were the shots going to be explicit they also sounded expensive. As Elisa paused for breath, Lacey interjected her concern about the cost of the portfolio, Leon laughed along with Elisa, who explained that Leon's costs were covered in the price paid for the slave. With that taken care off, it was time to set up for the first shots.

The first shots were test head shots so that Leon could correct his lighting, however shortly after they began to get down to cases. At this point Lacey began to feel a little nervous and self conscious, however Elisa was an old hand at this and produced a large bottle of rum and coke to chase it with. Then she produced several large joints and lit up. Lacey had smoked several times whilst in Europe. She had spent many days in Amsterdam so smoking was not new to her. The combination of good rum and good pot soon had her more than relaxed and as the photo session continued Lacey loosened up. By the time Leon was ready to take full nude shots Lacey was extremely horny and Elisa was more than happy to help her out. The sight of the two women stroking and caressing each other was nearly too much for Leon and his bulging shorts were a testament to his work ethic. Elisa took great pleasure in teasing Leon and pointing out to Lacey how much he obviously wanted to fuck them both. It was at this point that Lacey admitted to being a virgin and the moan from Leon set them both off into hysterical giggles. Leon begged to be the one Lacey lost her virginity with, but Lacey refused saying that there was someone else destined for that honour. She did promise to spend the following weekend with Leon up in the mountains posing for him amongst other things.

By the time three 'o' clock came around, Lacey was back in the diner waiting on her grandfather and Leon had a portfolio of over two hundred shots of her and another hundred or so of her and Elisa playing with each other.

For the next two days Lacey made her grandfathers life interesting. She manipulated situations so that there was always some sexual content to what was happening. If she was in the kitchen at the sink then she would deliberately position herself so that he could see her butt or her breasts. She stopped wearing underwear altogether so that he could permanently see and smell her arousal. The morning of the auction, she found her grandfather laying out the camping gear in the front yard. She asked him what he was doing and he proceeded to tell her about the sleep out. Before he could get any further into his explanation, Lacey told him that the camping things would not be required as she was going to be staying with a friend for the next couple of nights. Her response comforted her grandfather who had seemed nervous as he explained about the sleep out. They enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and then Lacey had got her grandfather to drop her into town on his way to set up for the Anniversary fair that afternoon. She promised to meet him at the fair and then she had told him that she was going to be staying with Elisa for the next couple of nights. Now Bill was a little concerned about Lacey being with Elisa, but he trusted Elisa to be discreet and he also knew that Elisa would take care of his granddaughter.

All morning as Bill and his friends set up for the festivities that afternoon he was told about the new slaves that were up for auction that year. In particular one young lady was causing quite a stir. By two 'o' clock the fair was set up and Bill had just enough time to register his bid for the auction and go home and get changed before the festivities began at 4pm. He decided to go home first and so he did not arrive back to the fair until 3:45pm. By this point nearly all the bids were in for the auction and as Bill perused the portfolios of the prospective slaves his eyes were drawn to one in particular. The photos were amazing and Bill thought that they were the best work Leon had ever done, however the subject of the photos, was what was so mesmerising. There was something about the young girl that was familiar, but as Bill thought about it considering he could not see her face he could not be sure who it was. Either way he found himself drawn to the young woman and he placed a bid far higher than he had previously planned on spending.

Bidding done, Bill wandered out into the fairground trying to find his granddaughter. That in itself was not an easy feat as everyone was costumed and masked. The annual masquerade had begun in earnest and it was nearly an hour later when a lithe young woman in a black cat costume and mask draped herself over his shoulders. The kiss he received from the cat was neither chaste nor prolonged and as he began to press himself into the amorous kitty the laugh that had issued forth had brought him up short. "Careful granddad, you wouldn't want to get too excited to see your granddaughter now would you" Lacey teased.

The evening pressed on with music and food, dancing and speeches. As the moon rose at around 10pm the youth sleep out began and the crowd thinned out considerably with the departure of the young people. Once the youngsters had left the adults had liqueurs and waited for the slaves to be dispatched to their respective Masters homes. By 11:30pm all was in readiness and the excitement in the air was palpable as people began to make their way home.

Bill completed the short drive home in record time. As he approached the house he could see that it was in darkness, yet off in the field there was a faint glow. By passing the house, Bill pulled the car up to the paddock and made his way towards the meadow that ran down to the lake. What he saw made his breath stop. In the centre of the meadow a mattress had been placed and surrounded by candles. Each corner of the mattress was touching a wooden stake that had been driven into the ground, and lying on the mattress; naked and tied to the four stakes was his granddaughter. As he approached, Lacey opened her eyes, before he could say a word she spoke, "Take me Master, I am yours to do with as you will".

Hearing those words issue forth from his granddaughters' lips was too much for Bill Evans. All control was lost at that point. All he could think was that he had to have her. He had to possess her, love her and take. Without realising he began to remove his clothing, buttons flew from his shirt as he removed the highwayman's costume he had worn for the festivities. At the sight of her grandfathers naked lust Lacey moaned in desire, nervous shudders coursed through her, causing her breasts to jiggle in the moonlight. Her movement set off a corresponding twitching in her grandfathers erect cock and Lacey found herself mesmerised by the movement. As Bill settled his weight down on the mattress he relished the scent of her pussy as the breeze gently caressed them both. He resisted the urge to plunge his face between her marble thighs and instead dragged his gaze up her past her gorgeous breasts to meet her gaze.

"I read your journal, granddad", Lacey breathed by way of explaining herself. "I know you want me, and I want you too. I want you to be my first lover. I want you to fuck and love me like no other person will. I want to be your little slut and fulfil all your fantasies." Bill was brought up short by this little speech. It was one thing to contemplate fucking his granddaughter but the thought of being her first both excited him and terrified him. Automatically he began to undo the ties at each of Lacey's wrists. On seeing the look in her grandfather's eyes Lacey understood his dilemma and knew it was up to her to prove that this is what she wanted. Without any warning as her grandfather freed her wrists she pushed him back on the mattress and promptly fastened her mouth over his deflating cock. The combination of his surprise and her warm wet mouth had the desired effect and his flagging member began to reverse its course and once again become erect. Bill groaned aloud and as Lacey sucked harder the groan became a growl. Firm hands reached for her breasts and Lacey swooned as her nipples were kneaded and pinched. Bill lay back on the mattress and manoeuvred Lacey's hips until she was sitting astride his chest, facing his feet and still sucking and licking his cock like a champion. The smell of young aroused pussy filled Bill's senses and the last of his reservations where shattered as he stretched out his tongue and tasted his granddaughter for the first time. The sensation of her groaning around his cock nearly set him over the edge, and it took all his concentration to focus on the beautiful gift before him. Slowly he dragged his tongue over the length of her pussy, paying very close attention to her clit. As he sucked on her erect clit, her pussy convulsed and he used his fingers to tease and stretch the convulsing chamber to prepare it for his cock. Meanwhile Lacey had begun to tease his balls and anus, unable to continue sucking his cock due to her moaning.

Bill buried his face in his little slut granddaughter, her nectar was so sweet and as she convulsed in orgasm around his fingers and tongue he became savage. With no warning he pushed Lacey off his chest so that she was lying on her back. With a swift elegance that belied his age, Bill was on his knees and between her legs in moments. Both of them shared looks of naked lust as Bill went back to work on Lacey's nipples. All the while he was running his cock up and down her slit while the young girl writhed desperately trying to trap his cock inside her. She moaned, begging for him and without warning he smothered her with a savage kiss and plunged his cock into her. The pain was minimal for Lacey as her grandfather had stretched her pussy well with his fingers; however the feeling of being so filled was one she relished. She shivered with delight as he pulled his cock out almost to the tip and then plunged it back inside her. His cock rubbing on her erect clit as it slid back into her velvety hot pussy. The tightening of her cunt on his cock made Bill roar, he picked up the pace now unable to control himself. He felt as she convulsed into orgasm a second time around his cock and still he drove his cock on and on harder and harder inside of her. For her part Lacey moaned for more. She kept up a constant stream of filthy talk that turned Bill on even more. He was in heaven; his precious little granddaughter was his, his slut to do with as he wanted. With that thought in mind Bill pulled out of Lacey, and ignoring her whimpers of disappointment he turned her over until she was on all fours. The sight of her naked in the mixture of candle and moonlight, with pussy juice dripping down her thighs made Bill pant. He lined his cock up to her now dripping pussy and drove his cock home. Lacey screamed in pleasure and immediately came around his cock. He leaned forward and grabbed around her for her breasts and then he began to systematically pull her nipples as he fucked her from behind. Lacey met each thrust of her grandfather's hips with her own and reaching under them began to stroke his balls and they banged into her. The massaging of his balls was too much for Bill and with a roar he came, shooting deep within his granddaughter slut. Lacey was not done yet thought. She continued to squeeze her cunt muscles on his cock until she had milked him dry. Bill rolled off his granddaughter and lay on his back staring at the stars. Lacey however was just beginning, she rolled over to place her head in her grandfather's lap and began to lick and suck his balls and cock clean.

Bill could not believe what was happening, the feeling was amazing. He had taken his granddaughters virginity and now she was sucking his cock clean. As far as he was concerned this was the best life could get and he would now die a happy man. He said as much to Lacey, who merely stated they were just beginning. Bill laughed and reminded his granddaughter that he was not a young man anymore and that he would need some recovery time. Wrapped in each others arms they fell asleep under the stars, each dreaming of the new ways they would enjoy themselves for the rest of the vacation.

Lacey awoke early the next morning, at first she was disorientated as the sun warmed her and birdsong had replaced the normal sound of her alarm. However the feel of her grandfather's stiff cock pressing into her back as he slept soon brought her to her senses. She smiled as recalled the events of the evening before. She had waited so long for her grandfather to truly love her as a woman and it had been better than she ever imagined.

She rolled over on the mattress to face her sleeping grandfather. His cock rose gently up and down in time with his breathing. A magpie let loose with its raucous call and as the sound reached her grandfather he moaned and rolled onto his back. Still sleeping, his cock did not deflate and Lacey was mesmerised.

Before she was even aware of her intentions she rose to her knees and sucked her grandfather's cock deep into her mouth. Her hands gently caressed his balls and ass as she lick and sucked and slurped on the magnificent cock that had made her feel so good the night before.

Bill Evans woke in stages. However the fact that the dream of his granddaughter worshipping his cock in the summer sunshine, that he had been having, was in fact reality was more than enough encouragement for him to open his eyes in time to see his granddaughter smile as his cock exploded into her mouth. Bill groaned as the auburn haired beauty kept on sucking until she had drained him of every drop of come.

"Well good morning gorgeous" Bill drawled as he pulled his granddaughter to him for a deep lingering kiss, that left her gasping and longing for more.

"Morning yourself" she cheekily replied.

"Thanks for the wake-up call, but you really didn't have to"

"I wanted to" Lacey replied pouting, "Was something wrong? Didn't I do it right?"

Bill laughed at her look of concern, "My darling you were perfect and nothing was wrong"

As if to prove his words he pulled her into his arms and kissed her as his hands ran over her body stroking and teasing. As his mouth left hers and trailed kisses down her neck , Bill heard Lacey whimper.