A Summer Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the three inches she had sticking out of her crotch and then looked at her. She was smiling like Ponce De Leon.

I couldn't help myself. I leaned down and kissed her neck. It wasn't quite a peck but it wasn't a long sensuous suckle either. I considered it a safe experiment.

The reaction I got told me that kind of kiss was her kind of fun. She cooed and snuggled into my chest a little more. Then she reached down and grabbed my cock like the pilot of an F18. 'I guess that's why they call it a joy stick.' With her velvety soft touch she pushed me up against her clit. Then she started slowly grinding on it. Her touch still felt like an expedition rather than purely sexual, so I just laid back and let her find her way.

It felt amazing to be wedged firmly between her skinny little legs with her hand pressing firmly on the underside of me but it wasn't the kind of stimulation I needed to get off. Don't get me wrong, given an eternity I could make it happen, but as it was I didn't have an eternity. As we rounded the next bend, on the edge of the high bank I saw a guard rail which meant traffic. We were drifting into a town, which had been part of the plan, but meant the end of her exploration.

I began to get nervous as we neared civilization and she didn't quit. Every moment we floated we came closer to someone seeing what I was doing to this gorgeous teen. All the while, Sarah forged ahead, oblivious to world. Her breathing took up the jagged edge it had held just before she had finished with me the night previous. The change told me she was probably close to cumming but I had to stop her. I could almost hear the evening news announcer in my head.

"In local news, a man was caught molesting young women in the river today. The women had been enjoying their senior trip when the man—identified by police as John T.—tricked them into thinking he would keep them safe from harm. T is believed to have purchased beer for the girls with the intent of getting the young girls drunk and taking advantage of them.

Police believe he was able to ditch his roofies before they arrived because none were found on his person but they know he had them. He is being held without bail, over a pool of penis eating piranhas until a kangaroo court can rule on the case."

The camera angle would change and the news anchor would fidget with a stack of blank paper, then turn to his partner and say, "Luckily authorities stopped him before he could complete his dastardly deed."

"That's right, Steve. I hope they lower him into that pool nice and slow," his partner would say. Fricken news anyway. They don't care about the truth, they care about what makes people watch their show....

...Wait, what was I talking about?

Ah yes. When the first car drove past us I stopped her. Orgasm or not, prison sucks for guys that get pinched like this.

"Okay, we need to stop."

To my chagrin she didn't even respond. She just kept grinding and breathing hard. Her body heat had risen to somewhere near her flash point and I could feel her wetness soaking her bikini. She clearly wasn't going to stop unless I was serious. So I used words that left no room for doubt.

"I'm serious."

She just kept going. When the next car drove by and I saw the passenger staring down at me I figured I had just gotten myself into some real trouble.

"Sarah, I need you to stop. I'm going to get in a lot of trouble if you don't."

"Why? I'm eighteen." Her voice was ragged and if I didn't have a news reel playing in my head I would have let her finish, but I did.

"If someone sees my penis sticking up like that," I pointed to my dick. "I'm never going to see the light of day again."

"Relax, it's not that big a deal."

"Yah maybe for you. If someone sees you naked they take a picture and spend the next twenty-four hours locked in their bedroom. Me, they call the cops, then go talk to a shrink about their traumatic experience."

She opened her eyes and looked at me. We sat there for a moment, my dick in her hand, pushed up against her like her own personal sex toy, then she said, "Is that all you're worried about?"

"What do you mean ALL? That's a big deal." She took that as a yes and then did something I never would have expected. She pulled down the back of her bikini and tucked my dick into her bottoms. Then she pulled them back up until my cock stopped them from going up any further.

We both looked down as she finished adjusting and saw that—other than the strange bulge—my dick was perfectly hidden by her bikini. With twenty-four hours of teasing and now direct skin on skin contact, I was in heaven. Her pussy was so hot I thought it was going to catch my dick on fire, but what a way to go.

She gave me a "Happy now?" look, and then went back to masturbating on my dick. Her silken smooth pussy immediately soaked the top of my cock and gave her the perfect sex toy. She rocked and bucked with wild abandon now until she got back to where she had been before I had stopped her. I thought for sure I knew the moment she was going to cum, but she slowed down just before she got to it.

I though 'oh great more teasing,' but after a bit I started to think she was holding off for a different reason. When the memory of the night before flashed into my head I had a momentary stroke of genius. She wanted to feel me touching her and I thought maybe she was holding off while she tried to decide if she should take the next step or not.

I made the decision for her. Started running my hands over her little body, from her hips to her breasts. I tried to mimic her gentle touch with my hand. I slid both hands under her bikini top and began massaging her young breasts. Her movements became erratic; she was still holding back so I went for broke. I rolled her nipples in my fingers the way she had and then I bent down and kissed her neck. This time I stayed there longer.

I kissed and gently sucked on her neck as she slid up and down my shaft. With that, she finally stopped holding back, though not the way I was hoping. She pushed me up against her hard and slid up and down my shaft wildly. Every now and then a sexy little squeak would leave her lips. During one pass, she slid a little farther up than she had before and I felt the tip of my cock bounce over her lubricated hole.

As she started to descend I thought 'Here we go,' but the angle of her hips prevented me from entering her. Instead I just hit the far side of the hole and stopped. The world stood still for a moment as we sat there, her trying to decide if she wanted to go there, and me hoping she would. Then the moment passed and I slid out and past the hole.

Two or three pumps latter she jerked hard and then her whole body went rigid. Years later, the innocence of it all, still shapes my fantasies but back then, all I could think about was the cock tease. She relaxed moments later and lay against me panting. Then she snuggled her head under my chin. She probably would have taken a nap right then, my cock still making a strange bulge in her bottoms, had it not been for Tris's voice.

"Having fun you two?" I was surprised enough to momentarily forget the crushing pressure inside my balls. Sarah smiled with her eyes still closed and then sat up and began talking to her friend. She leaned forward until my cock popped out of the top of her bikini and both girls looked down at it. Tris's giggle was deep, throaty and meaningful. She reached out and grabbed it like it belonged to her and started stroking it. Just as I began to hope for relief again, she let go and the two girls started whispering.

Sarah leaned farther forward as they whispered, which did two things to me. The first was pull her bikini taught and apply a lot of pressure on my shaft. The other was expose her pussy to me. It was clean as a whistle and baby smooth. As they whispered, Tris looked over the shoulder of her friend and right at me. At the same time one of them gave my dick a squeeze.

I had reached what I have come to call my teasing limit. That moment just prior to the pressure in my balls exceeding the confining power of my brain. If my sanity ebbed even slightly or I had to put up with any more teasing I would have become the monster from their stories and pillaged their little pussies. I had a momentary vision of turning into a daytime werewolf only to wake up the next morning with a wicked hangover and a pile of pregnant teens next to me. I was moments from forcing the issue, and in retrospect, messing everything up, when Tris said,

"Hey, we were wondering if we could stop for lunch."

Sharp as a tack that one. I still think she saw what I was envisioning and intervened, though later she claimed ignorance. I decided a distraction was exactly the thing I needed. "Sounds like a plan."

The worst part of beaching was having to hide my cock from the other girls. Sarah and Tris might have been cool with it but I wasn't sure how the other girls would react to the sight of my cock sticking out of my waistband. Fortunately, Tris and Sarah shared my sentiments and helped out. They would take turns standing in front of me while the other distracted the girls. Sarah quickly wiggled into my good graces when she turned and handed me a beer.

There has always been something beautiful about a woman bringing me a beer without asking if I want one. Something chauvinistic no doubt, but that's for another story. I cracked the beer and pounded half before she could tell me it was the last one. I stopped drinking and looked down at her. She had her hand out in a "Let's share" gesture which made me smile and then I killed the rest in two gulps. She pouted and stamped her foot which made me laugh and then she stepped to the side with a "Still think it's funny?" look. The move exposed my still hard cock to any questioning eyes.

I tried to step behind her again but she took another side step. I shot her a playful glare which she returned in kind. I used the exchange as a distraction and shot my hand out. The trick worked. She didn't even have time to jump before my hand wrapped around her neck. I didn't squeeze or use enough to force to harm but it did replace the snide look with one of surprise.

I pulled her in front of me again and then kissed her right on the lips. When we broke and I pulled away from her, her eyes were stayed closed for a few moments as if she was still savoring the feeling.

The activity on beach around us came to a halt. One of the girls even let out a gasp and it brought both of us back to reality. I slowly let go of her neck and then let my hand slid down her chest. When I came to her breast I gave it a squeeze then let go of her. She opened her eyes and stared into mine for a long while before saying, "Now we're out of beer." Part Two ------------------------------------------------

Walking down the road with two armloads of beer always attracts attention. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. This was no exception. In the half mile walk from the liquor store to the beach I left the girls on I was stopped by two different squad cars and a convertible full of college girls. The girls were easy enough to deal with. Just flirt and decline, they pout, you act like they are tearing your heart out, and they drive away slowly. If you're lucky; one of them flashes you as they leave. The cops on the other hand are not as easy. Twenty minutes later, after a needless pat down and a standard gestapo style questionnaire, I was frustrated at world and itching for a fight.

The pressure in my ball didn't help a thing. I was way past blue balls at this point. If felt like a midget was following me around kicking me in the crotch. I climbed down the bank and stepped into the water. On the way to the drug store I had swam across the river but now with my hands full of beer that didn't look like an option.

I saw Sarah on the opposite bank with a devious look about her. Then she turned and rejoined her friends without care in the world as to how I was going to get across the river.

Fun fact: if you want to know if a beer is worth drinking, toss it in water. Alcohol is lighter than water so a beer with a high alcohol by volume, will float whereas a low "ABV" won't be able to overcome the added weight of the can and will sink. I know; leave it to a Marine to study the specific gravity of beer. Like I said I do a couple of things well. Drinking is one of them.

A few minutes later I slid the two soggy cardboard suitcases onto the beach and grabbed the cooler. My erection long abated, I filled the cooler and grabbed one for myself. Sarah gave me a sly smile that cooled my frustration a little and made me feel a little guilty for not sharing the last one. I grabbed one and handed it to her. "That one wasn't good enough for you, so I got you a fresh one," I whispered. She took it and did me the great honor of giggling at my sappy line. She traded me for one of the best sandwiches I had ever eaten and we sat with her friends.

An hour later, our bellies full of beer and sandwiches, we hit the river again. I was a little disappointed when Sarah just climbed in to my tube. I had been expecting her pull some sort of devious shenanigans. This time I had vowed to have her naked if she tried something, but alas she just assumed her normal spot. Worse yet, my balls felt like they were going to split down the middle. Then she spread her legs to sit comfortably. She was still wearing her—invisible when wet—white bikini. This time however, she was not wearing her sunglasses. I watched her gaze go from my eyes to my crotch then to hers. She playfully tugged on the top of her bikini which made it all but vanish and then she made a show of relaxing.

She knew what was going to happen next and when she felt me reach for her she immediately started giggling and tried to protect her neck. My cock wasted no time hardening and as we wrestled I pushed it into her several times. I was no longer concerned with letting her experiment but I didn't want to scare her off either. So when she ended up lying on me like she had I let her relax. I knew if she came to me it would be way better than if I went to her. She didn't leave me waiting long.

Before I knew it she was grinding her shapely ass into my dick in an extremely provocative way. With experience being a great teacher I began rubbing my hands up and down her and kissing her neck. In less than ten minutes we were right back to where we had left off, with the exception of not being inside her bikini bottoms. My hands found increasingly private places to explore until they ended up under her top. I was massaging her nipples the way she had taught me and grinding my cock between her butt cheeks when she reached down and pulled my shorts down. Once my cock was free, she slid it into her bottoms without fanfare. 'Yahtzee!'

She pinched my cock between her little thighs again and started humping. Before long she was breathing her "I'm about to cum" breaths. This time I decided a little push in the right direction was in order. Left hand still firmly lodged on her breast, I moved my right hand down her belly until I hit an obstacle. She had her hand wedged down the front of here bikini where I wanted mine to be. So I slid my fingers under her wrist and began to push under her hand. I could sense her hesitation so I moved slowly and finally she warmed up to the idea.

She tentatively allowed my hand to replace hers and I immediately went to work. I pressed my dick into her clit with about the same pressure she had been using but I added a side to side motion that had an instant effect on her. She bucked her hips higher and higher until my lubed up dick was again bouncing over her opening. I had to pace myself. Every fiber of my body wanted to just push it into her but I had only just earned her trust. If I pushed it in too soon, it would probably have a paradoxical effect and shut things down. I did, however, begin teasing her with the thought. The angle of her hips wasn't right for penetration so I decided I would use that as my signal.

I pressed the tip of my cock into her hard enough so that when her opening slid past I would slid in a tiny way, then hit the far side. Each time she slid past she left a little more lube on my cock and eventually I felt it dripping down my shaft. Suddenly, I felt her begin to tense up like she had before but I didn't want her cumming just yet. I pulled my cock away from her and let her cool off. She whispered, "No, keep going" but I just held it away from her. When she reached down to finish herself off, I blocked her with my other hand. I could feel that she was right on the edge and wanted to cum as badly as I did, but I wanted it to be perfect.

Once she relaxed I let my cock rest against her but didn't push with my hand. She immediately began thrusting her hips up again trying to get the stimulation she needed. I didn't start to push with my hand until I felt the angle of her hips change slightly. I returned about half the pressure I had been using which seemed to work well. With the new angle of her pelvis, I had to be careful not to slid in to her pussy before she was ready.

After five or six more minutes passed and countless trips past her opening, my dick hit the far side and stopped. Her pelvis was still moving down but her hole had captured my head. The result began to bend my cock and would most certainly have ended in penetration had I not shifted my hips to stop it. She still wasn't ready.

I heard a very faint disappointed moan escape her lips and felt the angle of her pelvis shift a little more. I could tell she was right on the edge which was right where I wanted her but the angle of her pelvis was quite there yet. I had to back off my pressure by half again to prevent sliding into her. Her movements became frantic as the pressure continued to fade. She wasn't getting enough stimulation to cum anymore but she had too much stimulation to come down. I was holding her right over the edge.

Finally, after a ball-shattering, mind numbing eternity she shifted her hips into the perfect position. It was as if she had finally come to terms with the fact that there was only one way I was going to let her get off. As her pelvis came down my dick hit the far side of her pussy and, like it had already done several times before stopped. This time, however, I did not rock my hips to save her. She knew what she was doing and I let her do it. As my dick began to bend she slowed in preparation for what was about to happen and slowly increased the pressure.

Then it happened. My dick began to slide into her and the world stood still. At first I only went in an inch or so but she didn't stop coming down. Her pussy felt like it was scalding me as it slowly slid down my shaft. About half way in I felt something give way and she took in a sharp breath. She paused for just a moment, then sunk the rest of the way onto my cock.

I felt the limits of her depths bump up against the tip of my dick as she settled her hips against mine. I let her stayed there impaled like that for a moment and used my right hand—still wet with her lube—to pick up where my dick had left off.

I knew I was beginning but I held it back as hard as I could. My toes began to tingle as oft they do before a big orgasm but still I held off. When Sarah was ready she rocked her hips up and down a couple times. Once I was inside of her she returned her hips to a more neutral position which forced my cock to bend slightly inside her incredibly tight little pussy.

The back of my neck got tight and a familiar buzz started in the back of my brain but still I held off. I could barely breathe. As Sarah thrust her hips forward and back down on me, the pleasure was blinding. At long last I felt her start.

First her legs, then her ass, then her entire body went rigid. As her body flexed, it forced my cock into her depth and her pussy locked down. With the fraction of consciousness I had remaining I kept massaging her clit with my very wet hand, being careful not to press too hard and pumped my hips. The rest of my brain was on fire. My body tensed, my toes curled and my entire pelvic region flexed as a long overdue orgasm hit me like a storm surge breaking on a lighthouse island. My dick still buried to the hilt in her.