A Summer Break

Story Info
Mark gets more than he expected on his summer break.
1.5k words
3.87
55.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Mrs. Carmichael," Mark said while entering the foyer of the Carmichael house, "is Karly home from college yet?"

"She's up in her room with Becky," Genni Carmichael replied. "She said to just send you up when you got here."

"Thanks, Mrs. C," he replied while taking off up the stairs to her room on the second floor.

"Knock first," Genni Carmichael yelled after him, "I thought I could hear a lot of moaning and groaning coming from up there, "don't barge in on them, okay?"

"Sure thing," he yelled back, "I'll knock first, don't worry!"

Mark stood outside of Karly's room at the far end of the hall, and just as her mother had predicted there was indeed a lot of noise coming from behind the door, so after looking around to make sure no one else was around, he silently pushed it open just enough to peek inside!

"Oh god, I missed this," Karly sighed while Becky gently lapped at her blonde muff. "You have the softest tongue of anyone I know, and the most talented too!"

That was Mark's cue to go inside, and in a half hurt voice he offered, "And to think I thought you liked my tongue the best!"

"Mark," Karly yelped happily, "when did you get home?"

"Just about and hour ago," he replied while sitting down on the edge of the bed, "and I must say you two are looking good, so please, don't let me interrupt you, go back to what you were doing!"

Both girls giggled at Mark's play on words, but before she could comment, Karly moaned loudly as Becky's hot mouth pressed hard into her drooling slit, causing her to gasp while bucking her hips forward! Mark sat by quietly while Becky sucked on Karly's hot pussy, but his attention was momentarily diverted when the door swung open and Mrs. Carmichael slipped.

"I told you these two were going at it hot and heavy," Genni Carmichael chuckled, while plopping down next to Mark and caressing his dick through his pants. "Why don't you get that big thing out of there and let me have a little taste, okay?"

Mark was more than happy to take Mrs. C up on her offer, because from past experience he knew that she was a cocksucker deluxe, and while some men may have been able to resist her advances he certainly wasn't one of them!

"Oh my, Mark," she sighed as his dick popped out of his shorts, "you've grown since the last time I sucked you, college life must agree with you!"

"Yes ma'am," he sighed as the forty five year old cock hound inhaled his hard pecker, "mmmmmmm, you are a true cocksucker, Mrs. C, I guess it must run in the family!"

"I heard that," Karly chuckled, "you wouldn't be talking about me behind my back would you?"

"Of course not," he said laughing, "I didn't say behind your back at all, I said it right up front!"

Becky lifted her head away from Karly's gooey hole, and with a wink at Genni Carmichael offered, "Whataya say we suck these two loud mouths off and shut them up for good?"

"That's an excellent plan, dear," Genni Carmichael replied, "let's make 'em scream!"

Both Becky and Mrs. Carmichael absolutely went wild as their mouths literally engulfed the genitals of the two young college students!

"Oh my god," Karly panted, "I-I'm so close, please, oh yes, right there on my clit, yes, yes, yessssssssssss!"

Mark rolled his head to the side and stared with glassy eyes as Becky sucked Karly's cunt to a stunning orgasm that left the poor girl quivering while her pussy convulsed wildly out of control as a series of vicious contractions tore through her!

"Now it's your turn, Mrs. C," Becky whispered, "hurry up and suck him off!" "Mmmmmmm, yes," she answered softly while licking his eight inch member from top to bottom,

"I just love young cock, it tastes so fucking good!"

Mark closed his eyes tightly as the middle aged sucktress did her dirty work, but when she took his nut bag into her hand squeezing it tighter and tighter while twirling her tongue around his mushroom head, well it was just too much to take, and seconds later his whole body stiffened as he unloaded a gusher of burning hot cum into the old bitch's hot mouth, nearly gagging her to death!

Both Karly and Mark lay there shell shocked from the vicious assault their organs had just endured, but when Becky whispered softly, "Come on Mark, climb on and fuck her," the urge to fuck his old girl friend brought his pecker back to full strength, and in only a matter of seconds he was back in the very familiar position of being between Karly's pretty thighs with his pecker buried deep inside of her!

"Oh Mark," she sighed softly, "I've missed your penis something terrible, mmmmmmm, just keep doing it like that, nice and easy, mmmmmmm yes, in and out, in and out, it makes my pussy feel so fine!"

Both Becky and Genni Carmichael looked on with contented smiles on their faces as Mark fucked Karly's tight little pussy with loving affection!

"You can tell she really loves his erection, can't you Mrs. C?" Becky sighed softly

"Of course you can dear," Genni replied, "her vagina is like a highly tuned sports car and requires a great deal of maintenance, but I'm sure that Mark's hard penis is up to the task, after all, he's been fucking her for over a year now!"

"He certainly has a lovely prick, doesn't he?" Becky commented

"Mmmmmmm, yes," Genni replied. "Next to Mr. Carmichael I don't think there's anyone I'd rather suck off, he's really quite large for his age!"

It was becoming increasingly evident that Mark planned on making this a marathon fuck session, as he periodically would slow down the pace of his stroking to keep from ejaculating his load in Karly's pretty little vagina!

"I think he's giving her a love fuck, don't you?" Genni asked softly. "Just look at him, he's riding her like a horse with his pecker in the saddle!"

"God it looks so sexy watching that huge penis sliding in and out of her tiny cunt," Becky sighed, "I just love large erections, don't you?"

"Oh my, yes," Genni replied quickly, "there's just nothing quite like watching a man remove his shorts while exposing his stiff member, it is one of life's little joys, don't you think?"

"Uh huh," Becky answered softly. "My mommy has daddy show us his penis all the time, his is even bigger than Mark's!"

"I know," Genni replied thickly. "A couple of months ago I was having coffee with your mother and she had your dad show me his penis!

"Did you suck him off?" Becky asked.

"You know I did," Genni replied with a laugh, "your mom would never leave a friend hanging like that!"

"That's just mom," Becky replied smiling, "she thinks of everybody but herself!"

As the two women sat and watched while Mark pistoned smoothly in and out of Karly's cunt, Becky asked Genni hoarsely, "A-are you aroused? I'm absolutely on fire!"

"God me, too," Genni Carmichael replied. "Wanna do something about it?"

"Oh yes," Becky replied softly, "please let's do!"

After both women had quickly stripped out of their clothing, Becky asked thickly, "W-what do you wanna do, Mrs. C?"

"We both seem to have extremely puffy vaginas don't we?" Genni observed. "So why don't I lay down on my back and you can climb on top of me and press your clitoris into mine?"

"Oh yes," Becky panted, "and our breasts will be squished together at the same time too, right?"

"Of course they will, dear," Genni replied while taking her place on the carpeted floor. "Now come to mama and "fuck" her clit!"

Becky slowly positioned herself on top of Mrs. Carmichael's lush body, making sure that that their breasts and clitorises were pressing firmly together!

"Oh my, that feels wonderful," Becky sighed, "do you mind if I kiss you?"

"Not at all," Genni replied while pulling the young woman's mouth to her own. "Suck my tongue and do my clit!" Becky sucked Genni's hot tongue into her mouth, while at the same time grinding their clit together until both women were on the edge of huge orgasms!

From the other side of the room could be heard the insistent moans coming from deep inside Karly's chest as the tsunami like climax began to envelope both her and Mark! "T-there gonna cum," Genni groaned, "my little girl is getting her pussy absolutely reamed out by that monster pecker, such a soft little vagina getting torn apart, oh, oh.

"I'm gonna cum with her, my little girl's pussy is so full of giant cock, I-I'm fucking cumming!"

Hearing Genni Carmichael panting and groaning while talking about Karly's little pussy was more than any of them could take, and almost as if by magic, all four of them shuddered together as vicious orgasms rumbled through them like a commuter train through a deserted station, leaving them all totally and completely wrecked from the endeavour!

"Good grief," Karly cooed softly, "that was unreal, just unreal!"

"It almost makes it worth going away and coming home for the reunion," Mark chuckled!