A Summer Camp Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Justin (Justine) comes out and finds love!
6.3k words
4.62
52.9k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of my first submission to Literotica.com, and I hope you enjoyed the first one and will enjoy this second part to it...


Waking up bright and early the next morning, Justin felt a little woozy and light headed. The movie had been a chick flick, and all the girls including him had been in tears by the end. They had eaten popcorn, microwave pizza and someone had snuck in some beers that they all enjoyed. That was one of the perks of being away at summer camp with a great head counselor running things.

Mrs. Davis had gotten a little drunk and started announcing that Justin was the new girl in camp and pulled him up on stage and started calling him Justine. At first he was so embarrassed, he almost ran out of the hall crying, but Teressa pushed him up on stage and all the girls clapped and applauded. This made Justin feel better, and before the night was over, he had gotten hugs and kisses from just about all the girls there. Sally even ran over and hugged him tight telling him she couldn't wait to help with his makeover the next afternoon.

Justin had gone to bed with a slight headache and feeling on top of the world for once in his life.

That was then, and this was now. His head felt like someone was banging inside with a pick axe wanting out. He had never drank beer before, and didn't think he would want to again after feeling like this. He noticed that somehow he had managed to get undressed, and was laying naked under his blanket in bed.

Not sure if he had undressed himself, or if someone else had, he looked around and noticed that there were other clothes he hadn't worn laying on the floor. He saw a t-shirt, pair of girls booty shorts, and pink flip flops on the bed next to his. Scared of what he might have done, wrapping the towel he had used the day before around his waist, Justin made his way to the bathroom.

When he opened the door, he saw a female figure behind the shower curtain and she was oblivious to his presence as she sang in the cascading water. Thinking he knew who it was, he walked in quietly and closed the door hoping they didn't mind him coming in to pee.

"Justine is that you dear, sorry I woke you, but after last night, I had to get a shower so I would feel like a human again." The voice giggling behind the curtain was Teressa, and she sounded like she had a hangover about as bad as he did.

"Teressa, did we umm do something last night? I mean I don't remember anything after I nearly fell offstage." Justin sat on the toilet trying to get his eyes to focus as he realized she had just called him Justine.

"Oh, you mean did we fuck? Hahaha, no, we barely made it back here with you all wobbly and staggering. Sally helped me strip all your clothes off and get you in bed. I laid in bed beside you to make sure you would be ok." Teressa turned off the water and threw open the curtain exposing her naked body to Justin as she talked to him. Justin couldn't believe his eyes when she opened the curtain with him sitting on the toilet.

"Oh thank you lord, I was afraid I had done something I would regret, or something I would have loved and didn't remember doing it." A deep crimson flush covered his whole body as he gawked at Teressa's sexy naked body, and the fact that she had shaved her pussy completely bare like the porn stars.

"Oh believe you me, if we had fucked last night, you wouldn't forget it, I would make sure of that. Now if you can pull your tongue off the floor and put your eyes back in your head, I feel like breakfast, how about you?" Giggling Teressa grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body and went into her room and shut the door.

"I will meet you there, I am going to shower and wash this zombie off my body before I make an appearance." Laughing out loud at his comment, he stepped into the shower, turning on the water again and sighed as his body felt better instantly.

"I left you a little hot water, but don't take too long, all the good food will be gone if you do." Teressa yelled as she got dressed and headed out the door. "Oh, by the way, I put you something out to wear if you want to wear it. I think you will like it, I know I do."

After a long hot shower, Justin made his way back into the main room, where he found the outfit Teressa laid out for him. She was right in thinking he would like it, it was a great start to his day.

Laying on the bed was a white lace pair of bikini cut panties, a matching front clasp bra, a pink pair of stretchy spandex pants, a multicolored almost tie-dyed t-shirt and a pair of lace topped over the knee socks. Feeling so excited that he was going to dress again today, Justin put on the whole outfit adding the tennis shoes Teressa had given him the night before. This was his first time to ever wear otk socks, and they were almost as nice as stockings.

After getting dressed, he brushed out his hair, trying to give it a feminine look, and dotted some perfume behind his ears and on his wrists like he saw his mother do. Feeling ready to start his day, Justin headed out the door to go see what was for breakfast.

When he walked into the dinning hall, all the girls acted as if he were just another one of them. All fears he had of them gawking and making fun of him disappeared quickly as he made his way to the kitchen. He found Lilly hard at work putting together breakfast smiling when she saw him walk in.

"Sorry I am late Lilly, I had a rough night and just woke up about 30 minutes ago."

"Oh I heard already, and you look great by the way. Love your outfit, it makes you look so adorable." Lilly smiled at him as she handed him an apron.

Justin got to work helping put the food together and getting the serving stations ready. He had worked in a fast food restaurant his sophomore and junior years in high school, so he was used to working on a food line. His parents let him work as long as his grades didn't drop and he still did his chores at home.

Working in his new outfit, he felt different, and the shoes didn't hurt his feet as much as his others had worn the day before. He could move around easier and was able to bend and stoop without feeling restricted by the male clothes. His otk socks slid down a little bit, which he liked the look, since it gave them a slouched look.

While serving breakfast to the girls, they commented on how cute and adorable he looked. He was so happy, and really started t feel like the girl he thought was inside him deep down.

After breakfast, Lilly and him eat in the kitchen since they didn't have much time to waste before beginning preparation on lunch. Today would be fish n chips, with a lemon garlic dipping sauce. To Justin, it sounded a little weird, eating fish and fries with something other than ketchup and tarter sauce. Lilly assured him that he would never eat them another way after today.

After lunch was through, and all the girls were out doing a typical routine cheerleaders do, Justin decided to go watch. He had always loved watching cheerleaders perform, especially in their uniforms. These girls weren't in uniform, but looked just as pretty. All were college students, or just out of high school. Sally, his friend from the school bus was one of the smaller girls, so they wanted her to be on top a lot.

Sitting in the stands watching them, Justin wished he was down there doing it with them. He was flexible for a guy, and didn't weigh that much, maybe he even weighed less than some of the girls. Sitting there, he got hot in the spandex pants and otk socks, and decided to go change.

Deciding on something much cooler, Justin exchanged his pants for pink gym shorts and put on a pair of rainbow ankle socks. He decided to wear two different colors, since that was the going thing for women these days. One sock was a red rainbow, and the other had different blues in it.

Feeling better, Justin thought he might go see what he might could get at the camp store Mrs. Davis had called it. It was easy to find, it was on the backside of the main office. There was nobody there at first, but when he started to leave, Mrs. Davis walked up and said hello.

"Well hey there Justine, I see you come to do a little shopping. I think you will like what we have inside." Mrs. Davis unlocked the door and led him inside to a large storeroom with lots of shelves.

Looking around mesmerized by all the girly clothes and other things, Justin felt like he was in heaven. "Oh my, is all this available to me if I choose it?" Running his hand over a sexy dress that looked like a extra long t-shirt made him try and picture Teressa in it.

"Yes, you can have anything in here, and as much of it as you want. Your parents gave us permission to do whatever it takes to help you." Mrs. Davis took out a 6 pack of cheerleader ankle socks, that had different colors for each pair. Justin looked in awe at the item on the counter and knew right away he wanted those for sure.

"I definitely want those, maybe two sets, and do you by any chance have those cute little pom pom socks with the fuzzy pom poms on the back?" Justin was picking through tops and some shorts as he asked questions, trying to make up his mind what he wanted.

Actually we do, they are a personal favorite of mine, so I always keep them for just in case. You know those pink heart ankle socks I give you yesterday, I have that style here too, in multicolor packs if you want some of those." Justin nodded and said he wanted at least one package of every style of socks she had in stock. He picked out 2 or 3 packages of slouch and lace bobby socks.

Mrs. Davis helped him pick out some snug fitting shorts, tank tops, camisoles and Capri pants. When it come time to choose bras and panties, he went with sports bras, bikini cut and thong style panties. He also picked out a few pair of lacey boy short panties that really felt soft to the touch.

His hardest decision was picking out pantyhose and stockings. She had sheer to waist, control top, seamed, seamless, thigh hi and those that needed garters or garter belts. Unable to make up his mind, he took 2 pair of each color, and even chose 2 colors of each pair of tights in stock.

When he was finished, Mrs. Davis had to help him tote all his things back to the cabin, and she insisted on seeing him in a special outfit she had kept back until she knew he was ready for it.

"Justine, I have something special I want you to try on for me. It will finish your transformation into a fellow cheer girl here at camp and I know you will love it." Opening the locker like she had done before, she took out the outfit of all outfits that Justin wanted the most. In her hands was a white and gold cheerleader uniform. It had the jersey top, pleated skirt, stretchy cheer pants and a matching pair of socks.

"Oh my god! Is that mine?" Justin's jaw hit the floor as he tried to hold back the tears welling up in his eyes.

"Yes dear, this is what you have wanted since you got here. I knew it all along, but wanted to wait until I knew it was the right time." She handed the uniform to Justin, and told him to go into the bathroom and come back and surprise her.

Smiling with a grin from ear to ear, Justin took the uniform and went into the bathroom. Unable to control himself, Justin jumped for joy slightly hoping she hadn't heard him. Stripping off his other clothes, Justin started putting on the cheer uniform. After putting on the stretchy shorts, Justin saw Mrs. Davis had snuck in a pair of nude shiny tights, which he put on then the socks. Putting his hair up in a ponytail, Justin slipped on his shoes and made sure he looked perfect.

Stepping out showing off his new look, Mrs. Davis whistled and clapped. Justin paraded around the room striking poses, feeling just like a cheerleader. "How do I look, do I look like a real cheerleader?"

"You go girl! You look like you been a cheerleader all along, and ready to be on top of the pyramid." She giggled and ran over giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek. Justin instantly got a hard-on when she hugged him, making him blush. "I think someone is excited in more ways than one. I surely cant send you out looking like that, its not ladylike."

Pushing Justin back on the bed, Mrs. Davis hiked up his skirt, and tugging down his pantyhose and shorts, took his hard cock in her mouth. Justin moaned as he felt her lips begin to slide up and down his shaft. Carol had the kind of mouth made for sucking cock. Red pouty lips, that formed a perfect O when pursed together, and wrapped around his dick like they were made to be together.

"Oh damn, please don't stop, that feels so good." Justin took her head in his hands and began to thrust up into her mouth. Carol moaned around his cock while playing with her hairless balls. She loved how his smooth balls and skin felt in her hands and how he tasted between her lips. Sucking his cock all the way into her throat, made her pussy dripping wet.

Kicking off her shoes, Mrs. Davis climbed into the bed with Justin. Unable to control her lust, she sat on his face, pressing her soaking wet pussy right over his lips. Smothering him with her ass, she rode his face in a sixty-nine as she sucked his hard cock.

Justin wasn't sure what to do, since he was so inexperienced, but he pulled her panties aside and showed his tongue up her wet cunt. Tasting her sweet nectar, Justin just got hungrier and devoured her like it was his last meal. Mrs. Davis rode his face loving every second of their experience together. Her pussy hadn't had this much attention in a long time, and she was going to enjoy it as long as she could.

Sensing he was about to explode down her throat, Mrs. Davis pulled Justin's cock out and let him shoot all over her face. He groaned and squirmed all over the bed under her. As he was cumming, he attacked her pussy like it was the last thing he would ever see, driving his tongue as deep as he could, making her scream and cry out in orgasm. Mrs. Davis squirted all over him almost drowning him in her pussy juice.

"Ooooohhh Justine, I don't know where you learned how to eat pussy, but all I can say is WOW!!!" Mrs. Davis twisted around laying her head on his shoulder and kissed his lips tasting her own juices.

Starting to calm down, he noticed his cock was still hard, and knew he wanted to fuck her if she would allow it. "Mrs. Davis, would you let me, ummmm....."

"What Justine, you want to put this hard dick inside my dripping wet pussy and fuck me?" Smiling at him, she took his cock in her hand and stroked it gently knowing she wanted it as bad as he did, maybe even more.

Pulling off his shoes, and helping him to undress, Mrs. Davis stripped Justine down just his pantyhose and socks. Then she let him strip her naked and then bent over on all fours. "Fuck me Justine, fuck me and cum deep inside my pussy. Don't worry, I cant get pregnant."

Moaning and shaking in excitement, Justine crawled in behind Mrs. Davis. With his cock in hand, he rubbed the head against her clit before slowly pushing deep inside her making his toes curl. He didn't know that sex could be this good, hell he didn't really know what sex was other than what he saw in porn DVD's.

"Oh fuck Mrs. Davis, your pussy feels amazing, its squeezing my cock so tight, feels like a glove." He couldn't stop thrusting inside her even if he wanted. Since he had just cum once, he knew it would be a while before he came again. Mrs. Davis knew this too, and used it to her advantage.

Pushing back to meet his thrusts, she moaned and whimpered as she felt him trying to push all he had into her pussy. It felt like he was trying to drive his cock and balls all up inside her. She would have let him if it was possible. When she started cumming around his cock, she didn't stop. Something about Justine made her hot like no other, and her cock seemed to touch a special spot inside.

"Oh my god Justine, you are making me cum so hard, fuck don't stop. My pussy is on fire and I need you to put it out." Mrs. Davis cried and screamed into the pillow hoping no one heard her as she got fucked hard.

"Yes....yes...yessssssss Mrs. Davis, I am going to fuck you until you cant walk, or I cant. Damn you make my dick feel like its getting bigger inside you." Justine began thrusting deeper and harder into her, shaking the bed against the wall. Before he knew it, his eyes rolled back in his head, and he damn near blacked out.

Justine's cock exploded inside Mrs. Davis, making stars show in front of his eyes. He lost all sense of time and though, collapsing on top of her. He had never felt anything so intense in all his life.

Collapsing under him, they both lay in bed totally spent, and unable to move for what seemed like hours. She felt his cock soften and slip outside of her cum filled pussy with a slurping sound. Reaching down, she took the blanket and pulled it over their bodies, drawing him close to hers, as they fell asleep in each others arms.

Justine woke to total darkness, wondering where he was. It took a couple of minutes to realize where he was. Reaching to turn on his lamp, he groaned out loud as his body ached from head to toe.

"Damn, I sure hope I can walk. I feel like my legs are rubber right now." Justine laughed to himself as he noticed he was alone in bed. Looking by his lamp, she had left a note.

"Thank you so much for a wonderful time dear. I woke up and could bring myself to wake you up." She told him she hoped they could do it again soon, and even kissed the note leaving her lipstick mark on the paper. Smiling, he sat up in bed, moaning and groaning more, as his head throbbed with a small headache.

After what seemed like forever, Justine made it to the bathroom, where she took some aspirin and climbed into the steaming hot shower. The water made her body feel so good, all her aching muscles just seemed to relax and made her nearly collapse in the shower stall.

After the water started to get cold, Justine went back to bed, curling up under her blanket. It was warm, and the smell of Mrs. Davis's pussy was still lingering in the room and on her bed. Feeling so tired and relaxed by the hot shower, she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Sally and Terresa sat in the back of the room full of girls watching the movie. It was a hot movie with sexy guys flying jets and one of them fell in love with his instructor. They were all googly eyed over the then young actor almost naked in the shower walking around. Sally and Terresa weren't paying much attention to the movie though.

Sitting in the back gave them an advantage over the others. As soon as Sally walked into the movie, she found Terresa sitting in back, eating popcorn and squirming in her chair. Sally couldn't take her eyes off the older woman as she sat down beside her and smiled.

"Is this seat taken," Sally asked looking down at the hot brunette.

"Oh no, I was saving it just for you, since how our special girl wont be joining us tonight I don't think." They both giggled and winked to one another as the room erupted into whistles and screams from the girls watching the movie.

"Good, I hate to sit and eat my popcorn alone while the hottest girl in camp plays with herself behind everybody." Giggling, Sally reached over as she sat down and pinched Terresa's nipple through he thin cotton t-shirt before turning her attention back to the big screen.

Terresa pretended to act surprised and playfully slapped at Sally's hand. Leaning over, she kissed Sally full on the lips, probing her mouth with her tongue. Sally was a big flirt, but everyone knew she was a virgin. But the one thing that not everyone knew, she was scared to tell everybody. She had something in common with a special friend she had met, but didn't know how to tell them about it.

Terresa knew her little secret, they had met at the same camp two years prior, and Terresa had helped Sally. They had become close friends, and stayed in contact even throughout the year when not at camp. Sally looked to Terresa like a big sister, but she had always had a crush on her. They had always played touchy feely, and sometimes played footsie when no one was looking.

12