A Summer Camp Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't start something you cant finish you little tease." Terresa laughed as Sally looked at her with a hurt look.

"What, you know I never tease. If I start it, I will dang sure finish it." Sally giggled as she stuck her tongue out at Terresa and leaning close, bit her playfully on the neck leaving a little bite mark. Hearing Terresa silently yelp at the bite, Sally continued biting and sucking on her neck, as her hand pinched and pulled at Terresa's nipples through her shirt and bra.

The noise in the room was so loud, that no one heard their moans and giggles. Terresa was ready to rip Sally's clothes off and fuck her right there in front of everyone. Instead, she grabbed her hand and pulled up towards the back storeroom behind the kitchen. Before the door was closed, Terresa had Sally's shorts and panties down, and her tongue buried deep inside her hot little snatch.

"Ooohhh I am going to make you beg me to stop you little minx." Terresa was sucking and chewing on her pussy lips making Sally moan out in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck! You are such a slut Terresa, but I love it. You can eat my pussy anytime you want." Sally spread her legs as wide as she could without falling to give Terresa better access to her pussy. Her tongue acting on her clit and lips felt like heaven to Sally. She couldn't believe sex with a girl felt this good. Of course she had only ever played with herself, so she really had no idea what sex felt like.

Terresa pushed Sally back on a crate of vegetables so she could get more comfortable. With her laid back with legs wide open, Terresa pushed her tongue into Sally as far as it would go. Her pussy juice was so sweet and made her just want more. She was frigging her own pussy under her tight little mini skirt.

Sally cried out as she clamped her legs tight when she came all over Terresa's face and tongue.

"OOOOOOO fuck yesss yessss, I am cummming!!!!" Sally tried to hold back, but with this hot vixen between her legs, there was no being quiet.

Terresa followed soon after with her own mind shattering orgasm that made it look like she peed on the floor. It had been a long time since she squirted like that, and it felt wonderful. Sally took her fingers licking and sucking the clean and then kissed her deeply as they could both taste each others pussy nectar.

"Mmmm, I knew your pussy tasted good, but damn!" Sally giggled and slapped Terresa on the ass as she sat up and straightened up her clothes. "We better get out of here, before we have the whole camp running over to see the private show."

"I wouldn't mind, after this, it might be fun to see what the other girls might do." Terresa looked at Sally and laughed, knowing the young lady was new to sex, and pinched her on the ass.

"Don't worry baby, I was just kidding. I wouldn't do that to you until our second date." Laughing hard with Sally, they both straightened their clothes and walked back into the dinner hall to catch a few glimpses and the end of the movie.

The next morning, Mrs. Davis called Justine into her office and had a very serious look on her face. Justine was worried she had done something wrong, or that Mrs. Davis was having second thoughts about what happened the day before.

"Justine, I don't know how to tell you this, but I have some awful news." There were tears in her eyes, and she had been crying already when Justine walked into her office.

"Oh no, what is wrong? Please don't tell me I didn't something wrong yesterday." Justine looked on in horror and started to shake a little bit nervously.

"Justine, its Lilly, she passed away last night." Mrs. Davis broke down crying again, unable to hold in her feelings. Justine couldn't believe her ears, and broke down crying herself. Lilly had become a good friend and someone she could talk to when no one else was around.

"W...what happened? I mean she seemed fine when she left the other day. I know she had been having headaches lately, but she said they were just migraines." Justine didn't want to believe it, Lilly was a strong willed woman who was in the prime of her life.

"They said it was her heart. She had been a diabetic for years but never told anyone. She died in her sleep peacefully." Mrs. Davis stood up and walked around taking Justine in her arms hugging her tight. Justine, we all loved her, and we will all miss her."

Justine cried on her shoulder, sobbing and shuddering just like if one of her own family had died. Lilly was someone special to her, and she would miss her a lot.

"Has anyone else been told, I mean anyone else here at the camp."

Mrs. Davis nodded, "yes, and everyone is taking it hard. Especially Sally. Lilly was her aunt, and we didn't know it." Mrs. Davis held Justine close, kissing her cheek softly helping her to settle down. "The nurse give Sally something to help her rest, and I think Terresa is staying close to her.

"Oh my, I will go over and check in on her in a little while. What are we going to do about the kitchen." Justine remembered all the time she had helped Lilly cook and prepare meals, and wondered if she could do it herself. "I can try to do it, I remember what Lilly showed and taught me."

Smiling broadly, Mrs. Davis shook her head, "no no no dear, we already have a replacement coming in this afternoon. She used to help Lilly a couple seasons ago. As a matter of fact, she is how I found out about what happened." After calming down, they both talked about Lilly and the kitchen, deciding it was best if they let the new lady handle it all for the time being.

Giving her one last hug and kiss, Justine walked out of the office feeling like a big hole was left in her heart. She had never lost anyone she cared about before. Thinking about Sally, she walked over to her cabin and peered inside.

"Hi Terresa, is she sleeping?" Justine walked in quietly trying to show a smile to her.

"Yeah, she is taking it really had. She was in hysterics when Mrs. Davis announced it at breakfast this morning." You could tell everyone had been crying, and knew there would be many more before the end came.

"I just come by to check on you and her, see if there was anything I could do. Is there anything you need, a book, pillow or something to eat?"

"No, I am ok, but I have to go check on the other girls soon. Would you mind sitting with Sally in case she wakes up?"

"Not at all, I would be more than glad to sit and watch over her. You go take care of the others." Justine and Terresa exchanged hugs and kisses, then Terresa left to go counsel the others. Justine watched Sally sleep, feeling like she was watching a beautiful angel laying there.

"Hey Justine, how long have you been sitting there watching over me while I slept?" Justine opened her eyes to see Sally sitting up in bed looking at her with a wry smile on her face.

"I am not sure, Terresa asked if I would sit in, because she needed to go check on the other girls." They gave each other hugs and talked about Lilly and how much she meant to both of them. It was going to be a long hard road, but they both would get through it together.

After the funeral service, everyone gathered in the dinning hall to reminisce about the fond memories and stories of Lilly. Someone outside the camp had sent enough food to feed an army, and between family and friends, that's what there was.

Justine never left Sally's side, and was her rock to lean on. They had become really close, and were stuck on each other like glue. Justine told Sally about her life and family, telling her how she had grown up in a boring household.

"Well my childhood had been almost cut short if it had not been for Aunt Lilly. I lived with her up until I went to high school, then I moved in with some friends so I would be closer to school." Sally started to cry still missing her aunt. Justine took her in her arms and hugged her, letting her get it out.

"Let it out Sally, it wont do any good to hold it in. I am here for you to cry on, lean on or just to talk to." Justine cried with her, and they both felt a bit of relief after letting it out.

After everyone had left, and all the girls were out and about, Justine helped the new lady clean up the huge mess.

"Hi there, I'm Justine. I was a friend and helper to Lilly this season." Justine felt a bit weird talking to this lady, she had an air of snootiness to her.

"Oh hello, my name is Francine, and I wont be needing your help. Don't think you girls will be getting all that nasty, fatty foods Lilly used to feed you. From now on all you fat bodies will be eating salads and fish." With her nose up in the air, Francine stormed off into the kitchen like she was the queen.

"What a bitch, someone should knock her off her high horse." Justine giggled to herself, as she walked out kicking over a trashcan overrunning with chicken bones and pizza crust.

Things went back to normal, and the fun started again. Justine joined the cheer group and helped in the routine when she could. Sally and her were as close as ever, and Terresa had seemed to grow close to Mrs. Davis over the past few weeks. Then one day out of the blue, Sally pulled Justine aside and had a dead serious look on her face.

"Justine, I know you like me, and I like you, but I have to know something. Do you really care for me, like more than just friends?"

Justine looked at Sally with a smile, "you know I do Sally, you have become my best friend in the whole world. I love you like a sister, and maybe even more than that to be true about it."

"Ok, well then I need to tell you something that nobody knows except for a couple of people around here and my family." Sally sat down pulling Justine with her, and held both her hands.

"I hope this wont end what we have together, but Justine, I use to be a guy." Sally looked at Justine with the kind of eyes that just begged her to not be mad.

Justine looked at her with a blank face, unable to speak for several moments. "What do you mean you used to be a guy?"

"I had a sex change operation when I turned 18 due to things I wont discuss. Please don't be mad at me, but I wanted to wait for the proper time to tell you."

Justine pulled Sally close, kissing her lips softly and deeply said, "I don't care Sally. That just makes me care for you more." With that they kissed for almost 5 minutes without stopping. The wall that seemed to have been between them all this time was gone, and they knew this was something special.

"Oh Justine, you don't know what it means to hear you say that. I was so scared you would hate me and never talk to me again."

"To be honest, I kind of already knew. Terresa let it slip one night after your aunt passed away." Sally looked at her and looked as if she were almost mad for some reason.

"Please don't be mad at her, she only meant to help you by telling me. I didn't want to say anything, I figured when you were ready, you would tell me if you wanted to."

Sally looked at Justine and kissed her again, this time with deep passion, her hands cupping her flat chest and pinching her nipples. Justine reached around and cupped Sally's cute little ass and pulled her closer. Their bodies pressed together, Justine lifted Sally's cute little tennis dress, finding she had no panties on, and slipped a finger deep inside her tight little cunt. Probing deep with her finger, Justine could feel herself get hard under her dress and pantyhose.

"Oh fuck Justine, your fingers are setting me on fire." Sally moaning and whimpered as she moved against Justine's probing fingers. Laying back on Justine's bed, she opened up her legs and let Justine have her way with her.

Not caring what or who heard or seen them, Justine pulled off her dress and Sally's dress. Kissing her way down her body, Justine sucked on Sally's perky little nipples, biting and pulling on them. Sally squirmed all over the bed, loving how Justine made her pussy quiver.

"Mmm, you taste so good Sally, I could kiss and lick you all over right now." She did just that, starting from her nipples, trailing kisses down to her belly button. Teasing playfully, she used her tongue in every little nook and cranny Sally had. Skipping past her dripping pussy, Justine kissed her way down and back up Sally's legs, and sucked and tongued her toes.

"Oh damn Justine, you keep that up and I am going to cum all over the place and you wont get a taste for yourself." Sally giggled as Justine licked the bottom of her foot, knowing she was ticklish all over.

Justine licked right up to her clit, sucking and flicking it with just the tip of her tongue. She couldn't believe how good Sally's tight little pussy tasted. Slipping her tongue deep between the velvety folds of her pussy, Justine fell in love at first bite.

Sally pulled Justine's hips around, and took her cock into her mouth, wanting to please as well as being please. Justine and Sally was in their first ever 69, and were moaning and groaning loud enough they had drawn a crowd outside.

Terressa watched in happiness and awe as the two lovely girls become even closer. They were totally oblivious to everyone looking through the dusty windows. She had called Carol, Mrs. Davis, over and they both watch while they played with each other.

All the girls were either playing with themselves, or with one another as they watched the two sexiest transgender girls they knew fuck like rabbits. Little did everyone know, this was the beginning of something bigger and better for the cheer camp.

12