A Summer Camp Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready Justine, this will hurt at first, but if you relax and we go slow, the pain will go away and you will be in heaven I promise." Getting the ok from Justine, Sally slowly started to push, and easily the tip of her strap-on popped inside Justine's ass ring. Once inside, Justine started to tense up at the pain, and Sally held still letting her get used to the sudden intrusion into her body.

After a few minutes, Justine gave the ok, and Sally began to move a little more working the dildo slowly in and out. Before long, they were in a steady rhythm, and Justine was whimpering and moaning in ecstasy at the dildo moving in and out of her ass.

"Oh fuck Sally, you were right. Your cock feels sooo good sliding in and out of me. Please don't stop, I want you to fuck me good until I beg you to stop."

Sally began to thrust a little harder and faster into her best friend. Her life had changed so much in just a few months, and she knew her life would never be the same. She knew Justine's life would never be the same either, and she hoped their lives would be spent together.

Turning her over onto her hands and knees, Sally began to fuck Justine doggy style, going deeper and harder inside her ass. Justine was begging Sally to fuck her harder and deeper, and Sally obliged. Thank the good lord no one was home, because they weren't being very quiet.

Sally grabbed Justine's hips and really began to bang Justine, when she whispered into her ear, "I am going to fill your ass with thick cream."

With that, she reached down grabbing the fake balls and squeezing, which caused the strap-on to explode inside Justine's ass. Feeling Sally cum inside her, made Justine lose all control and she exploded with a ferocious scream. Sally also had a real orgasm in her pussy from the movement of the strap-on against her clit.

They both collapsed on the bed, panting and shaking in the afterglow of their intense orgasms. Unable to speak, they snuggled together and soon fell asleep in each others arms.

Barbra walked in the front door, carry several bags of groceries unknown to Justine and Sally. At first she didn't hear anything and figured both girls were still sound asleep. As she neared the kitchen and set the bags down, she could hear moaning and whimpering coming from the girls room. Worried that something was wrong, she went to check on them.

What she saw when she opened the door, was so shocking and erotic her pussy instantly got wet soaking her panties. There was her daughter, bent over on all fours, with Sally thrusting a big black strap-on cock into her ass from behind. It made her think of all the naughty things her and Thomas like to do, and thinking about her daughter and her best friend doing them was mind blowing to her.

Unable to take her eyes off them, her right hand slipped under her skirt and found her soaked panties. Reaching inside, she began to rub her clit furiously while pushing a finger inside her dripping snatch. When Justine screamed out in her orgasm, Barbra had her own mind blowing orgasm, that nearly made her collapse to the floor. Embarrassed that she had done such a thing while watching the girls, she quickly made her way back to the kitchen and put away the groceries.

Sally was the first to wake up, feeling a bit light headed from the exertions earlier. Removing her favorite strap-on, she placed it back in her dresser drawer, and realized she heard Barbra in the kitchen. She quickly cleaned herself up best she could and put on a pair of gym shorts and a loose t-shirt then walked out to meet Justine's mom.

"Hi sweetie, did you get a good nap? I didn't want to disturb you two when I come in." Barbra was blushing a deep red as she turned her back to Sally and tried to look busy.

"Oh, yes we didn't get to bed very early last night, and needless to say, was still sleepy this morning when we woke up." Sally was so nervous, thinking about what her and Justine had been doing, and wondered if Barbra had heard them when she got home.

"Sally, I want to talk to you about something very serious. Would you sit with me at the table?" Barbra walked over and sat down, motioning for Sally to sit beside her. Sally reluctantly walked over and sat down, squeezing her hands together afraid of what was coming.

"Mrs. Barbra, I....Justine and I have become very close. I know this may sound weird, but I love her more than I ever thought I could love another person." Sally had tears in her eyes as she spilled her feeling out to a lady she really didn't know, but felt close to like a mom.

"Shhh...Sally its ok, I am not mad or upset, I just want you to know that you don't have to hide your feelings for Justine in front of me. Now I don't know what her dad would say, but we both have seen how you two get along, and ummmm how well you sleep together at night." Barbra was blushing bright red again, looking down at her hands afraid to look Sally in the face.

Sally leaned over and gave Barbra a big hug, still crying, but feeling a little better. "I promise I wont hurt her, or do anything that would cause her trouble. She helped me in a time when I was down and at my ends, and that means a lot to me."

Barbra looked into Sally's eyes, smiling and feeling a bond form between her and Sally. Reaching into her purse, she took out a small little box, and handed it to her.

"I want you to have this Sally, it belonged to my grandmother. Justine has the matching one to it. I think that both of you should wear them to show your feelings towards one another. Barbra opened up the little box, revealing a small ring of pure gold with a single carat diamond set in the center.

Sally looked at it, taking it out, she placed it on her finger, finding it to be almost the perfect size. "Mrs. Barbra I cant take this, it belongs in your family, and it wouldn't be right."

"Sally, you are a part of our family, please don't ever forget that. Also, please call me mom, or Barbra, Mrs. Barbra makes me feel old before my time." They both laughed, as they hugged again, and Barbra got up and walked back into the kitchen.

Justine walked in wiping sleep from her eyes, yawning with a loud noise. "Hey you two, why didn't you wake me up when you come in mom?"

"You looked so peaceful lying there, I didn't want to disturb you. Also, you had Sally's big dildo still buried deep inside you and I didn't dare want to ruin that moment." Justine looked at her mom, and then Sally, mouth wide open, not believing what her mother had just said.

"Yes, I said it, and I saw it too. Now close your mouth before you swallow a fly." Barbra started laughing, and soon all three of them were cackling and giggling like school girls. Justine tried to act like she was pouting, but couldn't hold a straight face. Her mom was more human than she thought, and she loved how her mom seemed to be opening up.

Helping Barbra fix dinner, they chatted about life, summer camp and what Sally and Justine were going to do since they didn't have school to worry about. Neither girl had an idea of what they wanted to do, but they knew they couldn't sit around and do nothing. Justine's dad had told her that in order to keep her car, she would have to pay the insurance on it.

"Girls, do you remember Alice from the clothing store you visited that night you come back from camp?"

"Yes mom, she was the owner of that store right." Justine looked at her mom, wondering what she was going to say next.

"Yes, when I was shopping this morning, I walked by her store, and she has a help wanted sign on her door. I went in to see what she was looking for, and when I mention you two, she said she would hire you both if you came down there tomorrow."

"Oh wow Barbra, that would be awesome. Just think sis, we would be working in a store we both love." Sally began giggling remembering what her and Justine had done with Alice there the night they met her.

"Alice said come by there in the morning, and talk with her. She opens at 8a.m." Barbra had a happy look on her face, and continued cooking the dinner while the girls got excited about their possible new job.

"Ok mom, I will drive Sally and I down there first thing in the morning. I wonder what we should wear, being a job and our first job at that." Her and Sally ran off into their room and started going through their clothes to pick our their clothes for tomorrow.

Barbra rolled her eyes, thinking, "girls" as she put the roast in the oven and began cutting the carrots. She loved her two daughters, even if one wasn't really hers. Her and Thomas had always wanted two kids, but after Justine, she decided it was too hard and risky to have another child. It had been hard on their son growing up, she knew that, and she sometimes blamed herself for what happened. The one thing that made her feel better, was knowing that Justine was happy and had found someone who she could relate to.

In the room, Justine and Sally went through almost everything they had not really liking what they found. They had nice clothes, but other than the dresses they wore to the funeral, neither one of them had something nice enough to wear to work.

"I don't know Sally, you have more to choose from than me. I just don't think anything I have will be appropriate for working in a clothes store." Justine looked through her closet, and drawers, unsatisfied with her choices.

"Maybe we should go shopping and buy something to wear tomorrow. Who knows, Alice might help us out if we are lucky." Alice was peering through her things, and it all looked too revealing too plain.

"Well I have some money left from over the summer that dad give me. I didn't spend much of it luckily." Justine looked in her wallet, and found the prepaid debit card her dad had given her for the summer.

"Great, and I have some money left from summer too, and then I have what aunt Lilly left me in my trust fund." Sally took out a checkbook in her purse, and looked at the balance.

"I didn't know your aunt left you anything when she passed. Not that its any of my business, but I didn't know she had a will. You never mentioned anything about it." Justine looked at her best friend, wondering what else she might be hiding from her.

"I didn't mean to hide it from anybody. This was something my parents had left for me years ago when I moved in with my aunt. I couldn't touch it until I graduated from school." Sally looked a bit upset at the way Justine was looking at her. "Do you think I hid this from you on purpose, or that I am hiding other stuff?"

Justine looked away, feeling bad for her thoughts. "I am sorry Sally, I didn't mean anything by it. I just want you to know you can tell me anything, or share anything with me."

Sally walked over to her, taking her in her arms and hugged her tight. "Its alright sis, I just felt like you were accusing me of something, and I hate that." They both relaxed, and decided they would go clothes shopping after dinner.

During dinner, they all sat around the table stuffing their faces like they hadn't eaten in days. Justine's mom was famous for her pot roast and potato surprise. The surprise was you didn't want to know what was in it if you wanted to eat it.

After eating, Barbra and the girls cleaned up and did the dishes. They didn't have a dishwasher, so everything had to be done by hand. Her mom always told her, "why do I need a dishwasher, when I have you." They played with the soap suds, splashing water and soap at each other. Barbra used the sprayer and squirted water at both girls as they laughed and enjoyed their time together.

"Mom, dad, Sally and I want to go clothes shopping so we will have something nice to start our new jobs." Justine was sitting on the floor with Sally, as they watched the evening news and Thomas read the daily newspaper.

"Well young ladies, do you have money for this shopping trip?" Thomas looked down at the young ladies, with a stern look on his face, but started to smile.

"No daddy, we are both broke and thought you could go to the family vault and let us help you spend the family fortune you have hidden away." Justine began laughing as did the others, knowing that her dad was such a money grubber at times but could never say no to her.

"Oh I don't know, Barbra what do you think. Should we give these two a loan with daily interest of a 100%. Neither one of them look like they could buy a pencil right now." Thomas smiled as he poked fun at the girls and hugged his lovely wife.

"Oh its ok daddy, I still have money left over from that you gave me for the summer camp. Sally has her own money too, so we will be fine." Justine smiled as she stood up with Sally holding her hand.

Thomas reached into his coat and took out two small folds of money and handed them to both girls. "Your mom called me and told me about your jobs tomorrow before I came home. We figured you two would need something nice to wear. So here is some money, and don't spend it all in one place."

Both girls hugged him happily, and jumped for joy as they ran out the door to go shopping. Barbra hollered after them to be careful, and be back by 10. Both screamed back, "Yes mom!"

Once in her car, Justine cranked up the music and they were on the road to go see what they could buy for their new jobs. As she drove, Sally teased Justine the whole way. Justine was in a pleated mini skirt, a very sheer blouse and sandals. This allowed Sally to slip her hand up Justine's skirt and rub the front of her panties making her cock hard and straining to get out.

"Stop it silly, or you are going to cause me to crash us into some tree." Justine was squirming all around in her seat under the ministrations of Sally's talented fingers and hand.

"Well hurry up, I am thirsty for your thick creamy cum, and I cant wait much longer." Sally giggled as she leaned over and nibbled on her sister's ear, and stroked her hard shaft under her skirt.

Just as Justine was parking her car, Sally had her panties down and was sucking her cock deep into her throat. Justine loved how she made her body tingle all over just from the feel of her lips around her shaft. In no time at all, Justine was squealing out in delight as she exploded down Sally's throat giving her what she wanted so bad.

"Mmmm, I love your taste sis, its so warm and tastes so good." Sally made sure to clean up her sister, and pull her panties back into place. They both feeling much better, got out and walked into the store. Justine walked like she was on cloud nine, and Sally had a big smirk on her face like the cat who got caught eating the bird.

"Hello! Mrs. Alice its Justine and Sally." The chime on the door was loud as the walked inside announcing their arrival. Both girls looked around, noticing it appeared to be empty.

"I am in back ladies, be out in a second." Alice hollered out to her visitors as she was putting away some new stock that had arrived. The girls walked into the back of the store to find Alice Weatherly opening boxes of new clothes and putting them on shelves.

"Hi there girls, I was hoping I would see you both today. I was so happy to find out Barbra was your mother Justine."

They all hugged each other, and exchanged soft supple kisses as both girls felt giddy and excited at seeing their new boss.

"Well Mrs. Alice, we actually come hoping you could help us with deciding what we need to wear for work. Neither Sally or I have anything suitable for wearing to work in."

"Oh don't worry, I have already thought about that, and have picked out a uniform type outfit you both can wear."

Alice pulled out a skirt and blouse set in navy blue with a matching blazer. Both girls looked them over, and knowing they would look so cute, jumped at the chance to try them on. Alice got their correct sizes, and both Sally and Justine went into the changing rooms to put try on their uniforms.

Stepping out in their bare feet, they both looked at one another and giggled. Alice looked them over, and deciding they looked funny in bare feet, suggested they pick out a matching pair of heels to go with their new work clothes.

While the two young women tried on different shoes, Alice watched them and wondered what was in store for the future. She had a crush on both of them, and that was the main reason she hired them. The feeling she got when Justine took her from behind as she eat out Sally that first night they met had her horny and dripping wet already. Watching the girls slip on heels of different styles and colors, just made her want to fuck them even more.

The uniforms she had chosen really brought out their sexiness. The blouses were very sheer, white and almost see through. The skirts were cut just above the knee, with pleats and if you looked just right, could almost see their panties underneath. It and the schoolgirl type vest were both navy blue, and the vest had a low cut so it showed off Sally's beautiful breasts more.

Sally and Justine decided on a pair of 4" patented leather pumps, with open toes in black. They were sensible for working in, and sexy enough and made their butts stick out a bit. They both picked out a new pair of suntan pantyhose to wear to go with their new clothes. Once finished, they almost looked like twins, and were both very turned on and horny.

"Oh my god, you both look good enough eat." Alice was almost drooling over them both as she walked up and gave them both hugs and deep passionate kisses on the lips.

"Oh thank you Mrs. Alice, this is the nicest thing I have ever had to wear." Sally couldn't keep her hands off her new clothes and the silky nylon she wore on her legs.

"If you aren't careful silly, you are going to snag or tear those new pantyhose. If you do I am not buying you another pair." Justine laughed as she rubbed her hands up and down her own legs and then did the same to Sally. Sally slapped at her hands playfully but loved it when they touched one another.

Alice excused herself and went to change into her uniform that would match Sally's and Justine's. After she was dressed, she went and found a matching pair of heels in her size and put them on. The three of them together looked so gorgeous, and Alice filled hers out more.

After they were through playing dress-up, they got down to business. Alice showed them both around, and told them what they would be doing throughout the day. Both Sally and Justine listened intently and tried to remember each of their duties. Sally would be customer service in the lingerie area and Justine would be a cashier and help out in the dresses section to help her get better acquainted with women's clothing.

"It's not a hard job, but I get deliveries twice a week and sometimes it gets boring when no one comes in. I am going to pay you both an hourly wage, but if you sell something I will give you a percentage of it."

"Oh wow, thank you Mrs. Alice, that's very generous of you." Sally and Justine were sitting across the break room table from Alice as they discussed things. It was beginning to get late, and they both needed to get home and get some sleep before they started their new jobs the next morning.

"You two please be careful, and I will see you bright and early at 7:30am in the morning."

"Yes ma'am, we will be here with bells on." Both of them climbed into Justine's new car with their uniforms packed away in shopping bags and headed for home. Sally was excited, and talked a mile a minute about what it was going to be like as they started their new jobs.

Once home, they showed Barbra and Thomas their uniforms, and got off to bed early. They kissed and fondled one another a bit as they changed for bed. Before they were done, Sally gave Justine a blowjob until she filled her mouth with warm creamy cum. Justine then fingered Sally to a near screaming orgasm where they both almost got in trouble by Barbra.

"You two need to get to bed, enough playing around for the night." Barbra announced as she knocked on the door and made it clear they could be heard.