A Summer Camp Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am," called both girls giggling as they settled down and finally went to sleep.

"I don't know what we are going to do about those two." Barbra had a smile on her face as she sat down next to her husband pulling her feet up next to her.

"Oh sweetheart, they are in love, or at least they think so anyway. We were both that way once many years ago." Thomas held his wife close and kissed her deeply as they settled in to watch the movie on TV.

They had been in love a long time, and had never had a bad word between them. When they had Justin, they knew that he was a special child in many ways. Now that he was now Justine, and was living his life as a girl, Barbra and Thomas were as happy as if he had been born as Justine.

When a hot love scene appeared on the television, Thomas took Barbra right there on the couch. He lifted her night gown, exposing her sweet wet pussy and used his tongue the way he knew best. Barbra squealed and squirmed all over the leather sofa, loving how her husband made love to her with his tongue. He had always been very talented in pussy eating. Trying not to make as much noise as Justine and Sally had, Barbra chewed on her nightgown to stifle her cries of passion. Within about two minutes of starting, Thomas has Barbra cuming all over his face and tongue.

Before he had a chance to say anything, Barbra was on top of him, yanking his pajama's off. He always made her hotter than a two dollar whore when he eat her pussy. Now she was ready to suck him dry and then ride that big dick of his til he begged her to stop. She sucked his cock down her throat in one swift move, making Thomas groan out in pleasure.

"Damn Barb., I always love how you suck my cock after a good orgasm." Thomas could barely keep still as his wife sucked his cock like a Dyson vacuum.

"Mmmm, you know I love sucking this cock, knowing how much you want to shove it in my pussy and fuck me til I pass out." Barbra rarely talked dirty, but she knew it turned her husband on when she talked like that to him.

Before she could make him erupt in her mouth, he flipped her over on all fours and began to pound her from behind. She was tight even at her older age, and was always wet and ready for a good hard fucking. Thomas made wild passionate love to his wife on the leather sofa giving her three of four orgasms to his one massive one.

After they had settled down, and lay on the sofa panting, they snuggled up finishing the movie with the smell of sex all around them. They knew they would have to clean up before going to bed, or the girls would know that went on in the morning.

After all was cleaned up, Thomas and Barbra checked on their daughters, and went off to bed. They were happy, and knew there were many challenges ahead for Justine and Sally, and just hope that all would come out ok when it was over.