A Summer Dance with a Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole leaned over to whisper in his ear. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to take care of this. I won't take too long, I promise. Then we can get back to our enjoyable little evening."

She reached into Terry's lap and gave him a cheeky little squeeze. Then she got up, took Neil's hand and walked away. As they walked away Neil turned back and flashed Terry a nasty little wink.

Asshole, Terry thought.

She wasn't going to come back, he thought, toying with a beermat.

As he watched her walk away his eyes played strange tricks on him. For a moment her form seemed to shimmer and Terry thought he saw black wings, leathery like a bat's, coming out of her back and a long black tail, tipped with an arrow point like a demon's, swishing behind her. He blinked and the image was gone.

He tried not to think about what that might mean. Instead he stared down into his beer, no longer in the mood to carry on drinking.

"Here are some more tissues."

Terry looked up and saw one of the barmaids, a pretty girl with curly blonde hair, with a handful of white tissues.

"Thanks," Terry said, taking a handful and replacing the sodden wad pressed against his mouth.

"He's a giant prick," the barmaid said, looking over to where Neil had disappeared. "He always was an arrogant bastard, but now he's got that high flying job in the city he's far worse."

She leant closer and put her hand next to her mouth.

"There's nothing between his legs worth bragging about," she whispered.

"Not so much a giant prick in that department then." Terry said.

"Very much a little prick," the barmaid whispered.

They both chuckled.

"Of course, it'd be funnier if I hadn't found out first hand," she said, her face twisting in disgust. "Are you Terry?" she asked.

"Yeah," he replied, wondering how she knew him.

"My little sister, Sheila, spoke very highly of you. She said you used to read her stories at night."

"Sheila? I remember her. It was such a shame, I'm sorry."

"Your..." she said. "It's not..."

Terry was used to that look. When people felt the need to say something, but they weren't really sure what.

"Oh no," Terry said. "The chemotherapy's a bitch but the doctors reckon I've got a good chance of pulling through."

"That's good," the barmaid said, her face brightening. She noticed a man waving at her from the bar and turned to go back to work. "I'm Amanda," she said. "Maybe I'll see you around some time."

Terry watched her go, alone in his own dark shroud. It was better this way. Life was too short and too precious to be tainted with reminders of how fleeting it really was.

He was still glumly contemplating the surface of his pint when he was enfolded in a familiar perfume. An arm went around his back and a soft body leaned against him.

"It's too beautiful a night to wear an expression like that," Nicole whispered in his ear.

"I thought you'd left with him for sure," Terry said, surprised.

Nicole put on an expression of exaggerated hurt. "Don't be silly," she said.

"But his money."

"Darling, I'm not a good to be auctioned to the highest bidder," Nicole said. "My appointment tonight is with you, just you, for the whole night. For my business it's important to have a good reputation. Can you imagine what would happen to that if I made a habit of running out every time another man flashed his wallet at me."

She put a pale hand over Terry's hand.

"I'm really sorry for allowing the cruder aspects of my business to intrude on your perfect evening. He would have pestered us all night if I hadn't. I made him understand the situation and he was much more amenable once I mentioned I had an opening later in the week."

"So you made an appointment with him?"

"It's what I do," Nicole said, her face enigmatic.

"Does it ever bother you?" Terry asked.

"The men are all different," Nicole said. "Sometimes they're wonderful, charming, fun men like yourself, and I feel terribly guilty for taking their money. Other times they're rude, obnoxious and unpleasant."

"Not so much guilt over taking their money," Terry said.

Nicole flashed him a smile that verged on the predatory. "Oh, I enjoy taking them for everything they've got."

They stayed at the dance a little while longer. The air cooled as night deepened outside and the revellers started to make their ways back home. Terry summoned up the energy for one last dance and would have kept going in Nicole's arms until his heart popped from his chest and his legs fell out under him, but there were no more songs, it was time for the DJ to pack up. The last remaining couples abandoned the dance floor until all that remained were slowly deflating balloons, soggy coloured streamers and the occasional empty bottle.

"Time to go home," Nicole whispered in his ear, her voice dripping with lascivious suggestion.

Terry paused once they got back to his front door. He knew what they were about to go inside and do. Nicole's real business. What he'd paid for.

He wasn't sure if it was what he wanted.

Nicole noticed his hesitancy. "Aren't you going to invite me in?" she asked, her luscious red lips turned up in an amused smile.

Terry fumbled with the key and led her into the corridor. He paused again at the door to his bedroom.

He wanted to, he really wanted to. She was fun and really really sexy, but he knew this was her job and this part of it was probably something she didn't enjoy too much. She wouldn't tell him that, she was too professional, no doubt she'd act as if she was enjoying it just as much as he was. He looked at her, tried to gauge what she might be thinking, but she was as unreadable as the perfect marble sculpture she resembled.

"I've had a lovely evening," Terry said.

"It's not finished yet," Nicole said, adding a seductive pout.

"What I'm trying to say is you don't have to, not if you don't want to. The whole date has been perfect enough already."

Nicole looked at him and laughed.

"Tsk. Why is it the men I really look forward to having sex with always have these crises of conscience. All this silly guilt and morality over a perfectly natural act. Terry, you're a lovely sweet young man and your concern for my feelings is very touching, but right now we're going to fuck and keep on fucking until the sun comes up."

She took off her sunglasses and Terry realised they weren't there to protect her eyes because she didn't have any to protect. In their place were two deep, black pools. Terry stared at her face in shock and then his fear mounted as he realised he couldn't stare away. Her eyes, those empty black portals, snared his gaze and reeled him into Stygian depths.

Nicole gave a little shrug and her clothes fell off her body and formed a neat pile at her feet. The body beneath was voluptuous and perfectly formed. Her skin was pale like milk, but covered all over in a complicated series of black whorls, lines and incomprehensible symbols, as if a mad sorcerer had made her body his parchment.

She was not human. A small pair of black horns sprouted from her forehead. A black tail, pointed like a demon's, swished behind her legs. A pair of wings, black and leathery like a bat's, were partially folded behind her.

She was not human and yet she still surpassed even the most erotic of his night time imaginings. She stood there, the full glory of her nakedness revealed to him. He couldn't move. He was paralysed by her beauty. His eyes were transfixed on the lovely curves of her firm breasts. They sank down to the hairless cleft between her legs, a cleft already moist with the little dewdrops of her arousal.

His intellect took in her horns, wings, tail and those eyes, those empty black eyes, and screamed at him to run. But his intellect was no longer in command. A more primal force had taken control of his body.

Nicole, the demon, smiled at him and stepped towards him with lithe grace. Her hips swayed seductively and her slender black tail bobbed behind her as she approached him. With each step her hold on him grew stronger. His blood pounded through his temples with the same exotic beat as jungle drums. Her scent preceded her, enfolding him like a burial shroud.

She stopped in front of him and her hands roamed freely over his paralysed form, each caress sending warm blooms of pleasure through his body.

"I'm sorry to have to hold you with such a crude glamour," she said, placing her hands on his buttocks and rubbing her groin against his. "My true form is always too much for my first time clients and I know your constitution is not strong."

She embraced him. Her head rested against his breast, her ear next to his stuttering heart. Beneath her sweet perfume he detected another odour, a faint but acrid tang, like flesh long burnt tinged with traces of sulphur. His heart, never strong, kicked and stuttered as the battle between his fear and arousal threatened to tear it apart.

"Shh," Nicole whispered. "Be quiet. You are under my control now and I wish you to feel only pleasure."

Terry's galloping heart slowed first to a canter and then to a sedate trot. The tension in his limbs drained away to be replaced with a blissful languor. Her warmth enfolded him like a tight fitting mitten.

"Good, that's better," Nicole said, smiling up at him. "Now we can have some real fun."

She took him by the hand and he meekly followed as she led him into the bedroom and sat him down on the side of the bed. She took off his jacket and began to unbutton his shirt. Terry couldn't resist, or even move, but he could still speak.

"What are you?" he asked.

"I'm a demon, a succubus," Nicole replied. She kissed him lightly on each nipple, her lips moist and warm. "I feed off men's life force when I fuck them. Suck it all out until there's nothing left."

"You picked a poor meal in me," Terry said. "There's barely any left in this body."

She lifted up his legs and swung him round until he lay in the centre of the bed. She unbuttoned his trousers and pulled down his underwear. Terry's cock, already erect, sprang to attention in the night air.

She climbed on top of him and straddled his naked body. Terry was transfixed by her boobs as they hung above him. The white globes were criss-crossed with crisp black lines and elaborate symbols. A swirling whorl decorated her left breast, the spiral line terminating at her delicate pink nipple.

"Are you going to kill me?" he asked.

"Maybe," Nicole replied.

"I'm not afraid," Terry said. "Death has been part of my life ever since the day I was born."

"You should be," Nicole said. "I can take more than your life."

She reached back and gripped his penis with a black-clawed hand. She lightly pumped her hand up and down and his cock responded by becoming harder and even more engorged with blood. She lowered her hips and guided his cock to the plush opening to her vulva. He felt the steamy heat of her sex spill over him.

"Is this your first time?" Nicole asked. The tip of her prehensile tail tickled his inner thigh.

"Yes," Terry said.

His tongue felt swollen and puffy, too big for his mouth. His throat felt dry, choked with both eager anticipation and lurking apprehension. Was this a dream or a nightmare?

"I'll try to prolong it for as long as I can, but don't feel bad if you come too soon," she said, her face tender.

She lowered her body down on him. The head of his cock pushed up against the soft folds of her labia, then the lips parted and his cock was sliding slowly into her moist orifice. Her heat enveloped him and spilled through his body, igniting fires in his blood. He slid deeper inside her, the cushioned walls of her vulva pushing snugly against his shaft.

Terry released a deep breath.

"Mmm," Nicole sighed. "That feels good doesn't it."

She slowly wiggled her body, letting the silken folds of her sex slide around, all around, his cock as she manoeuvred him into an even snugger fit. Her flesh -- warm, wet and very very soft -- pressed all around his manhood, as if she was slowly stewing his cock in the juices of her lust.

Terry exhaled again, somewhere between a groan and a sigh.

"Let's take this nice and slow," Nicole murmured.

She braced her hands on either side of his chest as she lowered herself down on all fours. She began to pump her hips slowly up and down. Her pink nipples brushed against his chest as her breasts swayed back and forth. Electric shudders ran through Terry's body as his cock slid in and out of her tight, exquisitely lubricated sheath. He looked up at her face and it was perfectly composed, a total contrast to the chaos of emotions raging through his body.

His breath came out in stuttering gasps. Too much. Too much.

Above him her face was perfectly calm. Perfect beauty. Aloof, outside of time.

She slowed down, her body rising and falling above him in long slow strokes, each down stroke sucking his cock deep into the tight fit of her pussy. The pleasure from the friction trickled down his shaft in warm waves, pulsing through his body and settling in his balls, causing them to boil and bubble up like the contents of a cauldron.

Too much. He couldn't hold on.

He could feel his semen rising inside him, rising like mercury in a thermometer on the way to exploding out of the top.

Nicole stopped. She sat up, rocking gently on top of him, letting Terry recover slightly, letting the level in his internal thermometer drop slightly.

She didn't let it fall back entirely. A flex of her flat stomach and Terry shuddered as he felt the warm walls of her pussy tighten around the head of his cock and squeeze. His arousal surged back upwards, again not reaching the top before starting to fall back. Before it fell back to the original level Nicole's pussy squeezed again, taking him higher than the last peak, but again not high enough to reach that final release.

She continued that game for what seemed like a teasing eternity, each muscular pulse of her sex pushing him higher, but maddeningly short of the eruption he craved. He writhed beneath her, his arms pushing and gripping the sheets of the bed. She sat astride him, poised and in control as her pussy continued to tease him with rhythmic little squeezes.

Nicole put cool hands on either side of Terry's head and stared intently into his eyes.

"I think I've teased you enough," she said. Her hips rose and thrust back down in one smooth motion.

Terry erupted inside her. His body contorted as his cock pulsed hot cum into her hotter pussy. Her vagina went wild around him. The soft walls wrapped around his cock and began to suck like a mouth. He groaned as he ejaculated a full load of his seed into her fleshy grip and felt more already surging up his shaft.

Oh fuck. He knew now what she meant by sucking it all out of a man. Immediately after releasing a second pulse of semen he felt a third, larger, load erupting from his balls. Nicole's vagina squeezed tightly around his cock. Bands of muscle worked up and down his shaft, coaxing yet more cum from his throbbing manhood.

He obliged. He couldn't do anything else.

Elation flooded through him as her moist orifice suckled on his cock and sucked down every drop of seed he pumped into her. Still the flow didn't end. The contractions in his balls grew stronger and wilder as she encouraged them to empty every morsel of his being into the warm embrace of her sex.

Terry's breath wheezed in his throat. Black spots danced across his vision. His heart laboured and stuttered in his chest. She was killing him.

"That's enough," Nicole said softly.

Her vagina dilated and that irresistible suction was removed from his cock. It gave a few final spurts before sliding out and lying slackly against his stomach. Nicole ran a cool hand over his boiling hot brow.

"You don't want it, not yet," she said.

She got off him and lay next to him on the bed. Her full breasts rested on his side and her hot breath played around his throat as she nuzzled his neck. She lightly circled one of his nipples with her fingers.

Terry lay back while his shattered body determined it wasn't quite broken into pieces just yet. His stuttering heart returned to an even rhythm. The wheezing bellows of his lungs quietened down to the point where he could speak again.

He was still alive.

"If you're a demon, why would you care what I want?" Terry asked.

"What I am is not what I have to be," Nicole replied.

Her hand continued to tickle Terry's exposed nipple.

"What do you want?" Terry asked.

Nicole's hand went lower, tickling his balls before lightly stroking his cock. She flashed him a coquettish glance.

"Morning is still a way off," she whispered in his ear.

Right then Terry decided he didn't care what she really was. She was still the same girl that had taken him on such a wonderful date. The eyes, wings, horns and tail took nothing from her appearance. She was still heart-achingly sexy.

Who was he to judge anyway, what with a head that made him look like a mutant from a post-apocalyptic film?

And if she killed him, well he was going to be crossing that boundary soon enough anyway, he might as well go wrapped in Nicole's warm embrace.

He was leaning over to put his arms around her, when all the strength suddenly drained from his body and he fell back on the bed.

No, not here, he thought, cursing the sudden weakness that had returned to torment his body. The dance, sex with Nicole; he'd overexerted himself.

This was worse than just weakness. The room swam and he suddenly felt light-headed. A nauseous feeling churned in his guts. A sickly cough sidled out of his throat and was followed by others. The force of their expulsion weakened him further until he didn't even have the strength to maintain a full-throated coughing fit. It died out in a series of painful splutters.

"What a state, eh," Terry said. "I don't think I'll be able to carry on all the way 'til morning."

Nicole sat back astride him, her black wings falling behind her like a cloak of shadows.

"That would appear to leave us with a problem, wouldn't it," She said. "As a thorough professional who takes a pride in her work, I couldn't possibly leave without my client first being fully satisfied. But how to do so without killing you in the process."

She placed a black-clawed finger on her plush lips and pretended to look thoughtful. She looked back down at Terry, her lips curled up in a smile.

"Fortunately I have a solution," she said.

"Solution?"

"Succubi are often summoned to attend to the... needs of warlocks. These are men that are often, to put it kindly, considerably past their prime. We wouldn't be able to satisfy their desires without a few... tricks."

Nicole tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Her body tensed in concentration and her chest gave a little spasm. It looked to Terry like she was gargling or maybe on the verge of regurgitating something. As he watched, little tendrils of ethereal smoke spilled up over her luscious red lips.

She leaned back down and clasped the side of Terry's head in a sudden movement. She lifted him up off the bed and her black wings snapped round behind him like a harness. Her lips came down to meet him and crushed against his in a passionate kiss.

Something passed from her mouth into his.

Terry jolted as if galvanised. Sparks of pure energy crackled into his body. He convulsed in her embrace, his arms and legs twitching as if he'd been wired up to the mains. Nicole embraced him tightly, keeping her lips pressed against his as she exhaled more of her breath into his body. Terry's brain sparked like a computer dropped in a bucket of water. He felt like arcs of electricity were crackling from his ears. Still she continued the kiss, holding him in place as the energy flowed through and settled into every pore of his body.

"What was that?" Terry asked when she finally released him. He felt like he could light up electric bulbs just by holding them.