A Summer Dance with a Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stolen life essence," Nicole said. "We can lend it out to humans if we want. Very handy for keeping them going for longer."

She lifted up her ass and positioned herself back over his erect and throbbing penis. Again he felt the warmth inside her spilling out and down his shaft. His cock twitched in anticipation, wanting again to be enfolded within her soft flesh.

She didn't keep him waiting. The plush lips of her vagina parted and he watched as his cock slid back into her exquisite sex.

Her thrusts were faster this time. She bounced on his cock, her lovely round tits swaying as she rocked back and forth. Ripples travelled along the lovely smooth flesh of her ass as she smacked down on his cock again and again.

The weakness and nausea from before had gone. Terry started to move his body back against her, tentative at first, but growing bolder until his legs were locked straight and he started to thrust upwards, bouncing her weight on top of him, starting to catch up her pace. The force of their motions sent tremors rippling through the bed until the mattress began to squeak.

Terry laughed at the sound and thrust even harder. Nicole rocked up and down on him, riding him as if he was an untamed stallion. He was bursting with energy. The tiredness, the weakness, was gone. His cock plunged back and forth into her moist pussy, their two bodies coming together with slapping squelches.

It wasn't long before Terry was feeling his balls start to boil over, but this time they felt full, not like a bubbling saucepan, but much more, powerful like a volcanic geyser about to erupt and send boiling water high enough to shower the angels in heaven. He groaned and thrust up with a mighty heave, almost catapulting her off his body entirely before she came back down, taking his cock all the way inside her, her pussy tightening around it as he spurted cream into her warmth.

Her pussy gripped him, forming a soft fleshy seal that engulfed his cock entirely. Muscular pulses rolled up his shaft as her sex sucked on him with the same hunger as a mouth. He groaned as more and more spurts of his juice jetted out of his cock to be sucked up by her warm body.

This time the aftermath didn't leave him feeling drained and empty. He felt vital, as strong as a bull. It took him only a moment to recover his breath before he sat up and flipped her onto her back, her black wings flowing out beneath her like sable satin sheets.

Now he was on top and jackhammering his cock into her wet sex. He gripped her luscious ass and slid her closer to him so he could thrust deeper and deeper into a warmth that throbbed and pulsed around his cock like the beatings of a molten heart.

Throughout it all Nicole remained impassive, her face as self contained as polished marble and equally enigmatic even as her delicious pussy gushed warm juices over his groin. She smiled up at him and pouted her bright red lips like a porn actress, but she still seemed totally composed. In control. Always in control.

Terry felt wild. His balls throbbed again and he drove his cock as deep into her pussy as it would go. Her vagina clamped tightly around him and muscular pulses tickled up his shaft as she milked more seed out of his balls.

Still Terry wasn't done. He felt like he had the vitality of a marathon runner. Maybe more. There was strength in his arms he'd never possessed before. His muscles were coiled springs, bursting to the brim with energy. Even after two powerful orgasms he wasn't about to end their frenzied fucking.

The bed had become too small for them so they abandoned it. He bent her over the dresser and thrust into her silken sex, revelling in power he'd never before felt in his legs. This was life; true heaving, sweating, grunting, pounding, joyful life and it thrilled him to feel it after spending so long barely keeping out of death's clutches.

Nicole's tail slithered across his chest before descending in a lascivious loop around his buttocks. Hands flat on the wall she pushed back at him with equal force as he thrust deep into her dripping sex. He reached around her body and clasped both of her breasts, feeling her erect nipples dig into his palms.

Again. He was coming again.

Nicole's pussy contracted around him with a suction almost hard enough to yank him off his feet. The walls of her pussy clamped tightly around his cock and pulled at it with strong muscular contractions. Terry grunted as he let go another powerful geyser of semen into her convulsing insides. She held him there, gripped tightly by her vagina, as she milked pulse after pulse of sperm from his body until his knees started to wobble and his ankles felt like they were made out of spaghetti.

She pulled herself off his juice-slimed cock and span in his arms until she was facing him.

"My turn," she said with a throaty growl before throwing him back onto the bed.

She was pouncing even as he lifted his head up off the sheets. He took in the lithe curves of her body as she arced through the air, full breasts bobbing beneath her. She landed on him like a bird of prey, black wings folded behind her. Her hands pinned his wrists to the bed as she straddled him.

Terry's extra vitality didn't matter. She was in control now.

She slammed her hips down on him, engulfing his still erect cock down to the base with one smooth gulp. She was warmer inside, much warmer and growing warmer still, a total contrast to the pale skin of her body.

The calmness had gone. Instead Terry stared up at a face filled with wild passions, dark and unfathomed. Her lips were stretched taut, baring long fangs, as she growled and snarled with animal desire. She rode him faster and harder than any human woman could ever be capable of. Terry gave up trying to keep up and instead lay back as the force of her unquenchable passion roared through his body like wildfire.

He was looking at the true her, the part she'd only now released from the cage locked inside her. It was like staring onto her naked soul, or whatever passed for one. She was no less beautiful, but it was a dark and terrible beauty.

He hoped she wouldn't kill him.

She arched her spine, threw back her head and gave a wild cry. Her wings stretched wide behind her, wide enough for the tips to brush the walls on either side. She slammed him down into the mattress, forcing his cock deep into the furnace heat of her vagina. Her muscular walls closed tight around his cock, like a fleshy vice. No escape, her grip said, ever.

Terry exploded within her, the orgasm more powerful than any other he'd experienced this night. Her warm sex clenched around his shaft and sucked and stroked him with consummate skill. He wasn't stopping this time. Terry groaned in ecstatic bliss as a series of steady pulses bubbled up his shaft, each growing in intensity as she pumped more juice out of his balls than he ever believed he could produce.

"Feel my pussy really suck you," Nicole said.

She sat above him, her full breasts thrust upwards and outwards. She stared at him over the twin peaks of her luscious chest. Terry writhed beneath her in orgiastic torment, tremor after blissful tremor tearing through his body.

She leaned over him and clasped the side of his head with her black-clawed hands. She held him still and stared down at him with her abyssal black eyes. Those black pools sucked him in like a tar pit, dragging him down into a darkness that had no bottom or end. Her wings rose up and blotted out the light entirely. Her pussy formed a cushioned vice around his cock and he felt her whole body tense and flex as she sucked him. She was gulping down his life, swallowing him one orgasm at a time, and Terry didn't want it to end, even though it must and it would end with his death.

She blinked and the savage passion in her face flickered and was blown out like a candle.

"Enough!" she said.

Her pussy released him and that irresistible, terrible, rapturous suction passed. The violence of his ejaculations faded and the flow of semen into her body slowed to a dribble. Her face was once again as calm and perfect as a flawless sculpture. She got off him and lay next to him on the bed, head resting against his. One of her wings folded across their perspiring bodies like a soft sheet.

"The best part about loaning out stolen life essence is fucking it back out of the person you lent it to," Nicole said.

"Couldn't you have left some?" Terry said. The familiar weakness had returned to his body and the memory of the strength and vitality he'd felt was fading to the quality of a dream.

Nicole shook her head sadly. "Living off the essence of others is the blackest, foulest magic. It would extend your existence, but it would be a corrupted shadow of your life."

As much as he longed to feel that raw vibrant life rushing through his veins again, he understood. A shadow of a shadow was no existence at all.

"So is my client fully satisfied?" Nicole said, putting her arms around and cuddling him.

"Completely," Terry replied. A dazzling array of emotions were spinning through his mind. It would take him a long time to fully process what had happened this night. "What are you?" he asked.

Nicole smiled enigmatically.

"Your perfect date for a warm summer's night," she replied.

"Intense," Terry said.

"It's good to let the wild side out once in a while," Nicole murmured.

"I get the feeling you don't get to do that very often," Terry said.

"I can't afford to," Nicole replied. "My kind are powerful, but they are few and the humans are many. If I gave my instincts full rein eventually your kind would hunt me down and kill me."

Terry traced a finger over the elaborate black whorls and symbols covering her skin. "This isn't here for decoration, is it?"

"It's a reminder," Nicole said, her face cryptic again. "I think of it as an instruction manual to help me become the being I wish to be."

"I suppose I'm a good test," Terry smiled. "It's not a great loss if you accidentally suck me dry."

"I'm usually more tender," Nicole said. "I hope I didn't scare you."

"No, it felt more real," he said, "if that makes any sense."

He lay on the bed, enfolded in her warm arms and covered by her soft wing. There was a question he had to ask.

"If you carried on," he asked, leaving unspoken what that would mean for him, "would it hurt?"

"No," Nicole said. She lightly breathed in his ear. "I would give you the sweetest, tenderest end."

"I think I understand why Dr Pratchett told me to ring you," Terry said.

"Dr Pratchett told me about this young patient of his," Nicole said. "A brave young man who'd lived his whole life with a rare, incurable condition. A young man who'd endured many painful and debilitating treatments and yet still found energy to cheer up the other children on the same ward. A young man who'd grown into an adult despite many medical experts predicting he wouldn't survive beyond his twelfth birthday. Dr Pratchett told me about this young man and said it would be a pity if such a decent young man never got to experience the simple pleasures so many take for granted."

Nicole lightly kissed him on the cheek.

"Is it what you want?" she asked.

Terry lay back and stared at the ceiling. It was black. The walls were black. His furnishings were antique and gothic. It was hard to avoid becoming obsessed with death when you were forced to contemplate it every day, Terry thought.

"They told me I was unlikely to live past my twelfth birthday. Most children grow up and find out Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny are only make believe; for me it was my future," Terry said sardonically. "My parents loved me a great deal, but in their eyes I always saw that fear, the knowledge that one day they'd have to bury me.

"They didn't," he said with traces of black humour. "In the end I buried them. Plane crash," he added. "It doesn't matter. I'll be joining them soon. I got past my twelfth birthday, then my thirteenth, then my fourteenth... but the nineteenth is a year too far. There are no treatments left."

He paused in thought.

"No, it's not what I want," he answered. "Not yet."

Nicole listened, her head resting on her elbow.

"It's like summer," he said. "We know it won't last forever. We know one day the leaves will fall from the trees and winter will come. I could spend my life worrying about the coming winter or I could enjoy every precious day of sunshine. I can walk. I can talk. I can think. It's still summer and I want to savour every last day."

Nicole leaned over and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"It's what I thought," she said.

She got up and slid off the bed, a beautiful girl that was so much more.

"You'll know the right time," she said. "Then I'll come for you."

"Thank you," Terry said. "It's a comfort to know the end will be nothing to fear."

Nicole walked to the door, her black wings folded behind her back. At the door she turned and blew him a kiss. Even though she was on the other side of the room, Terry still fancied he could feel traces of her perfumed breath brushing against his lips.

"That stolen life essence," Terry asked. "I probably shouldn't ask where it came from."

*****

Amanda opened the door to the store cupboard and gave a loud shriek as a large naked body toppled out. She stepped aside as the body-

it was Neil

-fell bonelessly forward to land on its face with a thud. An eye, glazed over, stared into space with cow-like stupidity.

*****

Nicole smiled, the twin points of two long fangs resting against her plush red lips.

"I'm still not quite the being I wish to be," she said. "Occasionally I have moments of weakness."

/***

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is an entrant for the Literotica 2009 Summer Lovin' Story Contest. If you enjoyed the story please show your appreciation by voting.

Thanks

***/