A Summer Day

Story Info
She goes to his home.
1k words
3.31
11.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was told to come to Sir's home! Wondering all the way there what is in store for me, I arrive and am immediately given my collar and leash. I love my collar and leash more then I can tell you. Sir allows me to walk upright as the terrain is a little too harsh for all fours. We reach a spot behind His barn in the woods where he blindfolds me and I'm tied spread-eagle between two trees. I feel Him behind me close, warm and hard.

Then He's gone. Leaving me to wonder where He has gone, and what devious plan He has. Chills run up my spine despite the warm summer heat, knowing all too well how devious my Dominant can be.

It seems like an eternity but I hear footsteps getting closer, and not just one pair of feet. Excitement builds in me and I feel the moisture running down my thighs. I feel Him behind me again, and my ass automatically backs up and rubs against Him. I receive a slap and a shove for that little move which only causes me to moan. I hear Him chuckle as He calls me a slut. Hands are on my body, running over me. I know they don't belong to Him. I hear His voice behind me.

"Trust Me." I nod. One pair of hands, then two, then three, soft teasing, touching; hard, grabbing hands are pinching my nipples and making me moan and wince all at once. His voice in my ear again

"You are not allowed to cum, slut, from anyone else's play but Mine".

Now that's new to me. He has never denied me before when we have played with others; the goal was always to have me cum until I was weak and floating in subspace. I concentrate on His words to keep from cumming as all those hands and mouths are on me. It is very hard, for my nipples are being sucked; one slow and easy, the other hard and furious. My head is thrown back, my mouth open, my thoughts jumbled. I feel fingers in my soaked cunt working hard then soft. My knees buckle as I try hard to concentrate on keeping my composure, but I feel His hard cock so close to my ass and I want Him to fuck my ass so badly.

I'm begging loudly now. "Please Sir, please may I cum?" but still He denies me. I feel the hands and mouths working over time, torturing my nipples; pinching them hard then licking them softly, back and forth between the two. It's all too much and my cunt is dripping. You can smell the scent so clearly. I hear Him breathe in and laugh.

I feel my cunt being licked and fingered then hear the buzz of my favorite toy, the rabbit. I know if that is used I wont be able to hold my orgasm back. I can hear its vibrating, which only ramps me further; my whole body is jerking on the ropes that bind me and I'm begging, screaming to cum. "Please Sir, please". But all I receive is a slap hard to my ass and told not to.

Never having been denied, this is a hard task for me to accomplish. I feel the ripples inside; all my muscles are tightening and sweat is dripping from me. The hands and mouths never stop working. . Then it all stops as quickly as it started and I'm left panting and needy. My body is aching to cum, my mind reeling with need. And the only voice I hear is His behind me telling me what a good slut I've been for not cumming.

As He speaks to me I can feel a body in front of me grab my hips and pull them forward. I groan; I need to cum so badly. I feel the hardness of a cock reach my pubic bone and I cant help but grind onto it, mewing and begging. Sir pulls my hair making my head snap back telling me once again that I'm not to cum unless told too. I nod and say, "Yes Sir". I feel that cock grinding on me and Sir's cock grinding against my ass and it's all too much for this poor lil' slut. I feel a small ripple of my muscles. My breath is coming way too fast; I know I'm going to fail and can't help it. Sir knows my body language well and all activity stops. Before I can cum they both move away and I cry out NO. I'm left standing there alone, sweating and dripping with cunt on fire and my mind spinning. My legs are tied to far apart to squeeze them together and I have nothing to rub my clit against for release.

I hear His footsteps again. I would know them anywhere. He is alone now.

My body is rocking and pulling on the ropes, reaching forward, hoping for Him to step close. Just to feel Him near me would take me over the edge, but He stands back and watches me struggle for Him. I can't see His look but I know the look he has on His face; I've seen it before. I feel the warm hot stream hit my stomach and drip down my cunt and legs as He marks me with His scent, making me thrash wildly in my ropes. He tells how much I've pleased Him, and that my reward will be given. He steps behind me and slightly bends me forward as He fucks my dripping wet cunt hard and fast I'm free falling hard, all the emotions and feelings of the afternoon gone and all I feel is Him deep in me, I hear Him telling me "What a good little slut you are" making my world explode as I feel His cock throb and feel His cum fill me. The blindfold is removed and he kisses me like no other ever has. We walk back to His home where I take a shower and He prepares lunch.

I love summer days.