A Summer in Olympia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Correct."

"You know that I have been keeping myself, my precious maidenhead, for my husband, unlikely prospect that has been until now. I offer you my maidenhead now, without reservation, with the wager that if I can take your entire prick inside me, you'll be mine for the rest of your life."

My instincts told me this was a trap. This sounded like a lost Greek play, perhaps a variation on the legend of the Sirens. "And if I can't?"

"You're free to go, having taken my virtue without cost or bond."

When my family had its fortune, I learned to be wary of women's licentious offers, wary of entrapment of many kinds. Something about this sounded odd, but the look in her eyes was like none I'd ever seen before. It was primal hunger, primal lust, an unconditional adoration that humbled me. "Here and now?"

"Everyone is gone except Opal, who's in the kitchen. We are alone. Take me in the sunlight, outdoors. Here. Now."

I stood up and started to take off my coat, but she stopped me and took it off herself laying it on her chair with her dress. Then she undid the buttons of my shirt, slipping it off easily and my undershirt came after. My trouser buttons were next, and my pants went to the ground; she helped me step out of them, and then helped me step out of my shorts. My manhood bobbed into sight, interested in her challenge, but doubtful she could accomplish it. She sighed as he emerged: her hands caressed him and she rubbed the end over her face before taking the end in her mouth, where her tongue worked magic as it had often before. This was enough to persuade me, but after my member became an iron bar, she stood up and led me to the couch she'd been sitting in when I came out. She still didn't seem capable of her goal, but her sex was hot and damp, and received my initial penetration gladly. Bending over her, I started working my way in, her tight clenched vagina surrendering ground slowly but steadily. Her eyes closed and she moaned, stroking my buttocks. I kept pressing on, and half way in I thought I was done, but she moved her hips and there was more hunger to draw me.

It happened suddenly: I was all the way in. Her eyes opened, herself surprised at her achievement, and I held myself at bottom for a few moments to savor the full insertion. Then I started moving in and out, and she instinctively moved in concert with me; the iron couch was strong and soon we were bucking hard against one another. Her orgasm came first, making me pause while she recovered, then starting again, milking me with her loins until I filled her at her second orgasm.

We lay there in the sun, Adam and Eve in paradise, before I got up and dressed once again, ravenous, realizing I hadn't eaten anything. She put her tea-dress back on and started nibbling another roll. "Where shall we live?" I asked.

"Olympia is good, and it's mine. Maurice hired a family to run the farm, the Schmitzes, and Mrs. Schmitz and her daughter will clean the house once a week. They'll live in the old farmhouse past the barn once it's put to right. Your friend Alfred is nearby with an orchestra, and the train will take you anywhere they want to play your music. If you want to teach, there are two colleges nearby that would be interested in you. And I can take care of your career, as well as everything else."

I smiled at her and she beamed back at me. Scratching my head, I observed: "You've got all this worked out already."

"Yes, absolutely," she said confidently. "And we have the best chef in the country all to ourselves."

"You mean?"

"Would I stay anywhere without my Peapod?"

I sat there, amazed at the clarity my existence had just reached. I took a sip of coffee, and mused: "We'll need a bigger bed."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done

Well done, old chap, well done I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so...

love a happy ending ( except for Sir Charles....)

A nice tale well woven - thanks - wish I could have voted for it...5+

gpbvkbgpbvkbalmost 12 years ago

Excellent story! Looking forward to your next one!

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

was kinda hopinbg he would get maurice insteadbut, the two peas works too.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Volunteer 18yr old Ryan tries to prove the innocence of a lady felon.in Romance
Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Raised in a Nunnery, she meets her match with an FBI agent.in Novels and Novellas
Acts of Grace Motherless girl finds an actress abandoned on her doorstep.in Romance
The B.F.G. Many perspectives on a reunion.in Romance
The Finest Butt I Have Ever Known I had loved her for years. What would I do without her.in Romance
More Stories