A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to be careful not to pull their hair out. I wanted to pull them up inside of me. I was mumbling something, groaning and wheezing, and I felt spittle running out of my mouth, but I dared not release one of them to wipe it away for fear of losing the feeling. I was all but yelling now, and if one of them had stopped, I just might have pulled his hair out. I felt like I was in a continuous state of orgasm. I felt like I would burn their mouths with my heat. Little beads of sweat trickled down my face, and I could feel sweat trickling down my tummy. I was alternating almost instantaneously between a feeling of total collapse and a sensation of extreme, almost painful ecstasy.

My legs gave way and Charlie's large hands caught me. I slipped out of their mouths simultaneously as Charlie lowered my spent weight to the floor. I ached between my legs from my bellybutton to the small of my back. I turned sideways and put my arms around their shoulders, as if they were going to carry me lifeless body off this field of passion. I was lost in a daze, but I was grateful to the point of silliness. I kissed Charlie full on the mouth, hard and deep and sloppy, and I tasted myself. I turned and kissed Tom harder still, and I sucked at his mouth, his wonderful, glorious tongue. I leaned against Tom, closing my eyes in exhaustion. I was definitely not the shy little girl I once remembered.

I could tell they wanted to fuck me. It hung in the air between us. I liked the tension. I felt in control. And I wanted them to fuck me, but when and how I wanted.

"I just need a little time to compose my self here," I sighed.

Yes, both of them, one after the other. That's what I wanted. I wanted that for me, but I also wanted to please them. I wanted them to lust for me and therefore obey me and seek to please me. I had fantasized a few times about two men, but I don't know that the reality of the idea had every really captured me. It did now, and I was excited.

"Whatever you say, Annie." Tom stroked my head. "We've got plenty of time."

Rick James sang out, "She's a very freaky girl – uh huh, uh huh – the kind you don't take home to muther..." and we all broke into laughter. I felt strangely close to them at that moment, like I was just having a little fun with my best friends. There I was, sitting naked on the floor, all alone in a house with two clothed and fully-grown men, men I had known for only a short time, and yet I felt perfectly safe and comfortable. I wanted them to be naked, and with that thought I recalled how much I wanted to see Charlie's cock, how I had dreamed about it that afternoon after seeing him naked in the shower. Sweaty as I was, I was about to put it all together with a great idea when Charlie spoke up.

"How about a shower?"

My thought exactly. It was like it was too good to be true; at the very moment I was again visualizing Charlie naked in the shower, he comes up with the idea. And now I could have them both to myself. No Amy to make me feel insecure and threatened. I felt revitalized. Eat your heart out, Amy, I started thinking, 'cause I'm going to fuck the lights out of Charlie tonight.

"Mmm, sounds good, in just a bit." I smiled a knowing, silly smile.

Charlie got us each a beer, and the three of us sat there on the floor in a triangle, crossed legged, sharing a joint, drinking our beers, laughing and talking, and I was buck naked and relishing the feeling. I loved being naked right then. It was an exhilarating sense of freedom. I was wallowing contentedly in my sex, the sex all around me that I had generated. I felt great about being me.

When I went to my room to get a towel, I purposefully strode through the house with an exaggerated gait. I still had my white sandals on and they clicked out loudly (without thinking about it, I had never taken them off – thank goodness, because the extra inch and a half had certainly come in handy). My back was straight, my chest out, and I held my dress out to my side as I sashayed down the hall. With each step I could feel my butt cheeks jiggle and my breasts bounce, and the feeling made me step with even more determination.

My plan, the way I articulated it in my mind that night, was to have some ass-slapping, hip-grinding, hot monkey sex with these two boys, and I refused to stop and let my mind ponder the vulgarity of my thoughts. Dammit, no, I thought, I am not going to screw this great feeling up – I'm going through with it. If I don't like it, or it gets to be too much, I'll call it all off. And I felt confident I could do that. I was ready to join them in the shower.

12