A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Charlie, this isn’t going to work.” I tried to turn over. Charlie backed out of the car. Sitting up, I scooted to the end of the seat with my legs out the door, trying to spead them to accommodate the poor boy. Charlie was standing holding the door open, and his erection was at eye level. I took his cock in hand and stroked while I gave the situation some consideration. I looked around. The road was desolate and empty.

“Here.” I pushed him back and went around the door to the front fender. I backed up to the fender and found that by standing on my tiptoes I could rest my ass on top of it. Charlie came up to me.

“Do you want to fuck me, Charlie? Is that what this is about?” I asked rhetorically. I grabbed his dick and pulled him up close to me. “You’ve got to eat me out first,” I whispered when his face was close to mine.

I put my hands behind me, palms down on the warm hood of the car. Charlie kneeled in front of me on the dirt and gravel, kissing my tummy and my pubic mound and the inside of my thighs. I leaned back a little farther and pulled my feet up and rested them on his shoulders, legs splayed. I tilted my head back and looked up to the sky. Long, thin clouds surrounded a yellow moon. I looked into the car and I could see Amy was straddling Mike now. Tom waived at me this time.

Charlie took my whole twat into his mouth, and his flat, strong tongue ran up and down the length of it. He moved from that to puckering his lips around my clit and pulling it into his mouth, sucking at it as if it were diminutive penis. I leaned back on my elbows and watched him work. He looked up at me and I beamed at him. Behind him there was a short field that ended with looming, dark trees. There were a few bugs, but I ignored them. If it wasn’t for the moon, I thought, it would have been almost impossible to see anything.

I laid back flat on the hood. It was like a heating pad from the glow of the engine beneath, and it warmed me to the bone. I stared at the stars and I thought about how wonderful it was to have a sensitive, sensual body in a universe so vast. I closed my eyes and gave myself to the night breeze and this warm spot and to the dampness between my legs.

My legs tired from their position and I lifted them up into the air in a V. I let them fall and spread as far as I could with no pain, and surprised myself at how wide they could go. Charlie reached up and grabbed the backs of my knees to support me. I put my hands behind my head and luxuriated in the heat and the sensual slurping. As wonderful as I felt, I could tell I wasn’t going to come, and I started to yearn for Charlie’s cock inside of me. I wasn’t sure how we were going to accomplish it, but I suspected he was eager enough that we would figure out a way. I touched his forehead to signal he could come up for air.

“Mmmm…,” I moaned contentedly to let him know how nice that was.

He stood up and helped me stand up. We kissed, and his mouth was still hot from me, and I tasted the salty, oily musk of myself. I reached for his penis, and it was hard and long, pointing straight up between us. I turned us around and pushed him till his butt and thighs pressed against the fender. I squatted in front of him, knees out, and took his pulsing cock into my mouth. I held on to his cock with one hand as I nodded and sucked at it, and I put my other hand against my gaping, sopping pussy and rubbed it. I was about to fall over from the stress on my legs, and I knew what he really wanted, so I came up.

“Get up on the hood.” I must have had an idea. He hopped up on the hood, and I pushed him back until his only knees hung over the fender. I crawled up onto the hood straddling him and pushed him down on his back. I marveled at how high I had to position myself to bring my sex down onto his. The hood was hard against my knees, and I noticed a small ridge running across the middle of my calves as I settled in, but it didn’t hurt. I pressed both hands down on his chest and rode him.

“Does that feel better?” I pouted teasingly.

“Annie, I’ve been waiting for this moment and wondering if it would ever happen again after you left on Saturday. God, you are so gorgeous, and sexy, and…”

“Shh…” I hushed him. He’d obviously been thinking about saying that. He started to speak, and I shushed him again. “Just relax.”

I rode him slowly, savoring each movement and every sensation. Crickets filled my ears and moonlight filled my eyes and the damp air caressed my skin and Charlie filled me completely. I put my hands on either side of his head and brought my face down close to his.

“This is nice,” he started, but I wanted only to hear the sounds of the night and I put a finger to his lips. He took a nipple from one of my free-swinging breasts into his mouth. I lifted my head and arched my back, and I started to bounce with more vigor. He alternated between breasts until my arms got tired, and I had to bring my chest down to his. He held me tight and I rocked over him.

Tom got out of the car. He closed the door and came up behind us. He stopped and watched, and the thought of him watching excited me. I pushed myself up, arched my back, and I began to ride Charlie with more vigor. I came up on my knees, almost to an all-fours position, in order to allow all but the head of Charlie’s penis to escape me, and then I pushed down hard on him, taking all of him inside me, feeling the head of his cock press against my womb.

Charlie grabbed me firmly about the waist and began to raise and lower me, and then I felt Tom’s hands take a tight grip on my ass cheeks. Tom and Charlie started to lift me up and drive me down on Charlie’s cock, and I went limp, relaxing in their strong hands. Charlie slid under me, so that his ass got to the edge of the fender and his feet could touch the ground, and then Tom reached around my chest in a kind of bear hug. My head was next to Tom’s, and I could rest the back of my head on his shoulder. I wrapped my legs around Charlie, resting my heels on the hood, and leaned back into Tom, and Tom started to lift me and then push me down on Charlie. Tom was very strong, and forceful, and he was supporting all of my weight and in complete control of my motion. I closed my eyes and relaxed even more as Tom wielded me like I was a doll. Charlie grabbed me by the hips. I didn’t know what to do with my hands, so I put them on top of Charlie’s. His hands were tensely flexed and hard to my touch. As Tom pushed me down, Charlie would thrust up and in to me. I allowed myself to be ravaged in this way, and I pictured the scene as taking place in a humid jungle. I was the virginal sacrifice, and Tom and Charlie were savage natives having there way with me. I moaned and whimpered, and they became more forceful, pounding away at me.

My ass thudded into Charlie time after time, and now the whole car was shaking with the force of the fucking. I didn’t want it to stop, but Tom began to tire.

“Wait,” Tom gasped for air.

Charlie pushed me away from him, off of his massive cock, and a part of me wanted say, “Wait, don’t stop, come on guys, we were just getting it going,” but I refrained. Some celestial virgin I was. Tom set me down. I took Charlie’s wet prick in my hand and stroked it.

“Come on Charlie. Do you still want to fuck me?”

My, was I getting bold and comfortable with “all this.” I felt like Tom and Charlie were my own personal sex training team. I wanted to feel Charlie inside of me.

“Here.” Bending over, I put my palms down flat on the hood of the car and stuck my ass out, and Charlie got the hint through all its subtlety. He came up behind me and rubbed his dick against my cheeks and then up and down the crack of my ass, and then pulling on my hips he poked it into me. He wasn’t slow, and he certainly wasn’t gentle, and I marveled at how receptive I was to the entire length of him. I seemed to be growing accustomed to his size. I pushed down on the hood of the car as he thrust into me, and again the car was shaking. Amy and Mike got out of the car, and Amy positioned herself exactly as I was on the other side of the car.

“Come on, Mikey,” I heard Amy command.

Mikey? I started to laugh. Mike entered her from behind, and soon we had the car rocking to our rhythm.

Amy smiled at me.

“Hey Mikey! He likes it!” I said, still laughing, and Amy started to laugh.

After a few minutes, Amy put her elbows on the hood and put her chin in one hand and looked at me like she was bored. Mike picked up his pace and really started bucking into her. I smiled, and she winked at me. Mike was coming, and Amy braced herself more firmly and pushed back into him when he came. Tom was leaning against the door of the car, watching us.

“Hey, I’ve got an idea,” Amy blurted out.

Just then a car turned off the main highway onto the dirt road, and its headlights spotlighted us. Before we could move, police flashers ignited on the roof of the car. There was one brief blip from the siren.

“Oh shit!” Charlie bellowed. We made a mad scramble to get into the car. The police car pulled up behind us. I was in a panic at first, until I realized there was really nothing to do but cover myself up with my hands and arms as best I could. Charlie was still cussing under his breath. The police car door opened and there was the crush on the gravel from the police officer’s steps. He had a flashlight, and he was flicking his light around the inside of the car.

“Just stay calm,” Tom said from the back seat.

“Wholly cow,” we heard the officer mumble.

“I can explain this,” Charlie offered with a nervous twitch in his voice.

The officer was peering at me through the passenger side window, shining his light up and down my body. Then he looked in back. Charlie was sitting like a choirboy with his hands in his lap, pushing his penis down.

“Go on, then,” the cop said.

“We got our clothes stolen while we were skinny-dipping at the Quarry.”

“And so you all thought you would just go out for a ride?” He was staring at Amy in back now. I looked over my shoulder and saw Amy making no effort to conceal herself.

“There really wasn’t anything else we could do. We were just going to go home.”

“And you had to stop, huh?” The cop realized he was leering and looked away.

“Well, uh…” Charlie seemed stumped.

“All right, everyone out of the car,” the officer said as he stood up. We were silent and still. Then the officer burst into laughter.

“Oh Christ, this is a hoot. I’m just kidding. I can’t very well drag you off to the station. That’d be more commotion than it was worth.” He paused. “Though it’d be pretty damn funny.” He looked back into the car at me. “I suppose that’s where you ought to go.”

“The station?” Charlie was incredulous, and now I started to laugh.

“No, fool. Home.” He kept looking at me like he was waiting for my effort to cover myself to fail. I smiled at him and damn if I didn’t let the arm over my breasts fall to my lap. There’s an eyeful, soldier, I thought to myself. He winked at me and stood up.

“Go on home, kids. And this time, no stops.”

“Yes sir,” Charlie replied dutifully, and started the car.

When we got on the highway, we were all laughing hysterically.

“He’ll be jerking off for a week over that,” Tom said amidst the laughter.

“No stops,” Charlie mimicked the officer.

“No sir.”

12